Surprise sexual Sunday Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of our first sex of the afternoon.
2.1k words
4.61
3.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After session #1, my wife took up her position back on the bed and I continued to fold the clothes. Her flushed face and messy hair showed a wife who had just been fucked well.

She went back to listening to her book, I folded and would once again run my strong hands up her legs periodically to tease her some more.

Her desire to be able to squirt was mentioned again as I started on another basket. She has been talking with friends at work and is the only one who hasn't experienced this. We have tried several times with no success.

This led me back to the night stand drawer and another Valentine's Day present. I had bought her a curved vibrator with a rounded head. The description said it was the perfect tool to help with squirting.

Two AA batteries later and a locked door, I was back to teasing her soaked opening. My cum mixed with her own had left her in a messy state.

I turned the vibration up and down until we found a middle ground that allowed for the most pleasure without over powering her.

I buried the vibrator in and out, making sure to angle and apply pressure to her g spot area. Her breath was becoming rapid at this point as I tweaked and pulled at her nipples and quickened the pace of the vibrator.

She pulled at the bed sheet as her orgasm took control of her body. She bucked wildly, I pulled her nipple with one hand and pushed hard against her pussy with the other.

Unfortunately no squirt. I continued to push the rounded head in and out of her pussy. Running it up to her clit then sliding it back down. Her right hand had worked my cock free, once again I was hard and needing release.

Her thumb was rubbing my cock head in circles spreading the leaking pre cum. She would run her hand down to the base and squeeze while pulling her hand back toward the top. Another drop of pre cum would appear and be spread.

While she was attending to my cock I pawed at her body. Every part of her is sexy to me. Sometimes I find myself touching her most obscure parts just because I need to. I need her to know how much I enjoy her. I need her to give herself fully to me.

I grope her breasts, her side, stomach, thighs, back of her knees, calves, feet, pussy. My hands wander, sliding down her legs and back up.

I brush her pussy with the side of my hand as I feel her hot wetness waiting for more. All the while a pink vibrator, still with just the end poking out of her, humming away.

She lazily squeezes and pulls at my cock, it is rock hard and staying that way. She is doing her best to maintain her composure and stroke me while I'm exploring her. Her hand slides down to my balls once again and she firmly pulls the skin downward.

My cock stretches every time she does this. I love my sack being pulled and my balls squeezed. Even more pre cum is flowing from me now.

My needs were taking over, so I removed the vibrator, turned it off and placed it on the bedside table, glistening with her juices. She pulled her loose shorts and tank top off while I peeled my shirt and shorts off also.

I mounted the bed and positioned my cock at her now well used entrance. Her lips were spread, being held open by the sticky mixture we had both created. I could see her clit budding out. She has a nice small clit that reminds me of a pencil eraser when fully aroused.

I took my slick knob and rubbed it her full length. Every time I would rub over her clit she would draw a quick, deep breath. This reaction encouraged me to continue this approach.

A full swipe down the right side of her pussy lips, gentle pressure at her opening, then back up the left and small circles around her clit.

Her hands were now pulling at her hard diamond like nipples. She was biting her bottom lip and lifting her hips as I continued to tease her, hoping that I would slip in and fill her needy cunt.

I inched closer so that our thighs were touching and reached behind both knees lifting her up enough that my cock was now aimed at her dripping hole.

I slid into her with ease. My balls resting against her. I took long deliberate, strokes taking my time to enjoy the effect of her writhing under me.

I pulled her hands from her breasts and held them tightly. Pulling her to me every time I would bottom out. Tensing up my body to fill her fully. She loves when I do this.

Every time I do this I can feel her pussy being stretched. She can feel my balls raise up as they are squished between us. I pulled her in again and again.

I start to feel my impending explosion build. I make sure to hold the same slow, deep pace. I want her to feel my cock swell and my balls contract when I cum.

I pull her in one final time while I push into her as hard as I can, my cock erupts for the second time deep within her, I coat her walls with each blissful pump.

Her orgasm takes over her at the feeling of me cumming. Her juicy cunt clamps and releases, milking every ounce of cum from my rapidly emptying balls.

Spent, I fall forward onto her. I kiss her passionately and she returns it meeting my tongue with hers. My cock slowly softens and slips from her. I reluctantly push myself off her and take in the view of my now twice fucked wife.

Her pussy is a mix of her shiny juices and my cum running from her hole into her ass crack. We quickly clean off and she throws on a pair of loose pajama shorts and her tank top again.

My wife is somewhat addicted to sex. Being fucked twice in less than an hour has only left her even hotter and needing more.

I'm nearly finished with the laundry now so it's time for the final toy of the day. A new remote controlled bullet. I insert the bullet into her with ease. Only a small looped string is left visible.

We work together to put the laundry away. I click the button every now and then watch how it effects her. It takes a little longer to do than usual while she tries her best to compose herself.

Once the laundry is put away we get dressed and ready to head to dinner. I mention leaving the bullet in place while we go. She agrees that she will do her best to wear it the whole time through dinner.

As we order drinks I continue to click through the 37 different settings. Her finger nails dig into my thigh below the table out of view of the waiter. I know this public act is making her hotter.

Public acts, exhibition etc is a major kink of mine. I scan the restaurant hoping that someone had noticed my wife rocking in her seat, her flushed cheeks or deep breaths.

I click the remote again. My hand on her inner thigh. I can feel it pulsing. My wife is struggling to contain herself. We order our food, my wife having a hard time controlling her speech. I make sure not to help her. I want the waiter to pick up on it and she knows it too.

After we have ordered she leans into me.

"I need to go to the bathroom". She tells me through strained breaths.

She was gone several minutes and the food arrives while I wait. I was half heartedly picking at my food hoping that she is alright while also hoping she hasn't changed her mind and removed the bullet.

She finally returned, her face flush with color like she had just finished a race, her breath still faster than normal, it appeared she had needed to fix her hair while she was gone also.

She scooted over next to me, leant in and said "I just came so fucking hard in to bathroom. I felt it coming on at the table and knew I wasn't going to be contain myself out here in front of all these people".

My cock instantly jumped at this news. My sexy wife had needed to leave the table due to her approaching orgasm, knowing she was going to lose control of herself and be caught being my naughty little slut wife at dinner.

I needed to get this dinner over with so we could get home and fuck again. The bullet ran out of battery while we were finishing our meals which left my wife both frustrated and relieved. Now there was just a pressure resting against the back of her clit as we headed home.

Once we were home we headed to the bedroom as quick as we could. She leaned forward propping herself up using her elbows on the end of the bed with straight, spread legs.

I spanked her hard through her pants. Making sure to alternate between both cheeks. The bullet tried to slide out with each strike. I had to push it back in, in between blows.

My wife ripped her top off over her head and I unsnapped her bra between spankings. She flung it to the floor and let her large juicy breasts hang below her, her pointed nipples dragging along the covers as they bounced with each firm smack.

This was sending wave after wave of pleasure from her nipples to her sweet, bullet filled hole. I then hooked my fingers into her waistband and pulled them down to the floor. Exposing her bare reddening cheeks below. I spanked her two more times on each cheek and watched as her tight bud would contract and release with each hit.

I thought of leaving the bullet in and taking her from behind but decided another time when the battery isn't dead. I push her up onto the bed, hooked my finger in the looped string and slowly tugged it free.

It popped out of her shining, covered with her juices. Her hole was gaping at me, inviting me to fill it with something bigger.

I stripped off, leaving her exposed and waiting, her body begging for my touch. I enjoyed the view for just a moment before taking my position behind her for the third time in almost as many hours.

There was no resistance to my thick cock, it slid easily into her. She moaned as our bodies collided. I could feel the heat from her ass cheeks against my hips from the spankings she had received.

I held her still and pulled my cock completely from her wet hole. I then drove into her, once again burying myself completely. Again another loud moan into the pillows below.

I again withdrew and repeated the same process. Her opening would stay spread, awaiting me to fill it every time I did this. I quickened this process and could feel my balls slamming into her clit.

Every time they hit she would writhe in pleasure. I made sure never to let go of her hips and take full control of her pussy. It was mine and she needed me to treat it like it was.

I picked up the pace again, no longer fully withdrawing but jackhammering into her. I could feel her hot cunt now tightening with my hard strokes. She was cumming and I was nearing it myself.

"That's my good girl, take this big hard cock for me". I growled as I coated her walls for the third and final time of the night.

I pulled her roughly into me as rope after rope unloaded into her. My balls pressed firmly between us. Her and my body connected as one.

Only once both of our orgasms had subsided I noticed the burning in my thighs and the pain in my knees. I regained my breath and finally released my grip on her hips. I moved back and slipped from within her.

Her pussy was red and swollen, matching my hand prints on her ass. A mixture of both of our juices escaping her. He hole refused to return to its normal state.

My cock twitched one final time at this beautiful site. One last spank as a thank you for an amazing afternoon and it was off for showers and to get cleaned up for good this time.