Surprise Sister

Story Info
Blackmail my sister into having sex with me.
1.2k words
3.4
16.5k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bud4575
Bud4575
2 Followers

Everybody is 18 year old in this story

I was walking home when my mom texted me that my sister had come to visit us. It had been a while since Danielle had come to see us, so I was excited. Me and I heard moaning from the guest room when I walked into the house. I went to investigate. It was my sister Danielle; she was laying on the bed fucking herself with a dildo.

She has a rose tattoo above her shaven pussy, and her tits were fantastic when I saw them; I just wanted to stick my dick between her busty tits and fuck them. She was going hard at it. I decided to record her when she started to moan. I realized she had just had an orgasm. I quit recording, went outside the house quietly, and then returned, letting my sister know I had just come home.

We said hi to each other. I asked her how she had been, if she was still single or had a boyfriend; she said she had just broken up and caught him cheating with a male friend of hers and where mom was. She said mom went to the store and would be back in an hour. I told Danielle I was going to hop in the shower; when I was in the shower replayed what I saw, got hard quickly, and started to jerk off until I came. Have not cum that much or hard in a long time.

After my shower went to my bed and sat down, realizing that with this video recording, I was finally going to fuck my sister. I have not always thought about fucking my sister, but the last time she visited us, I saw her naked, not purposely; of course, it was late at night. Danielle probably thought I was asleep, so when she came out of the shower, she walked nude to her room. Little did she know I was awake was heading to the restroom, and I saw her completely naked; her ginger wet hair looked good, but it was her C-cup tits that caught my eyes right away, and at that time, she had an unshaven pussy; when she saw me, she quickly walked to her room. Still, it was too late. I had seen her naked.

That is when I started to want to fuck my sister, and at that time, I thought it was just a wish till today. I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen where my sister was; I told her that I was going to fuck her before she left, and she started to yell at me that it would never happen. She was going to tell mom when she came back. I told her she had two choices I fuck her, or my friends would see her masturbation video; what video Danielle, says the one I took of you. She angrily accepted that I was going to fuck her. Suddenly my phone rang. It was mom saying she would be there soon. I told her Danielle was home, and she said she couldn't wait to see her. My sister dropped what she was cutting; she bent down to pick it up, and when she did, I pulled my pants down. I told her since you are down there, you will suck my cock. I hoped she could handle my 8-inch cock; she looked up at me and said, You better hurry up; mom will be here soon. She quickly engulfed my cock and played with my balls, I told her. She slowly starts to suck my cock then goes a bit faster, and with her free hands, she is tugging at my balls; I am so close to cumming when suddenly we hear a car door slam. My sister tries to pull my cock out of her mouth. I told her you are not moving till I cum, so I started to fuck her mouth fast and rough suddenly; I cum; my cock was so deep in her mouth my cum went straight down her throat.

As I pull my pants up, my mom walks into the kitchen and greets Danielle asking her questions. I was heading to my room. Once I was in my room, I started to plan when I was to fuck my sister; she was leaving tomorrow, so I did not have much time tonight I fuck her. Later tonight, during dinner, the hospital suddenly called my mom to go to the hospital; she had to go because she was the surgeon on call. She apologized to my sister and said she would be back as soon as possible. After she left, we finished dinner, and Danielle said she would hop in the shower. I told her I was going to head out with some friends, which was a lie only told, so she thought she had a house to herself, left the house and went to the garage and waited, then went back inside the house and came back in because the shower was still running.

While my sister was in the shower, I went to her room and sat on her bed waiting for her to enter, shower quit running, and she entered the room wrapped in a towel. She suddenly sees me and says, "I thought you were heading out with friends." I lied. Now drop that towel so I can see that magnificent body of yours.

She drops the towel quickly, oh, those tits look gorgeous, and that pussy looks ready to be ravish turned around so I can see that bubbly ass you have. Go lay down on the bed as she does that. I remove my clothes. I stand there to admire her body again. It is lovely, those tits of hers looking good, so I start to suck them and tug them with my teeth. She seems to be enjoying it. Quit sucking on her tits and moving down to her pussy, stick my tongue as deep as I can, then start to flicker my tongue in there, she starts to moan, remove my tongue, and she is like, "please don't stop."

I was surprised she said that because that means she is enjoying it. Who said I was stopping? I spread her legs so I could ram my eight-inch cock in her pussy; she gasped in pain as I rammed my cock in "that hurt not so rough" no, you belong to me tonight. I will fuck you my way, rough. I pinch her nipples roughly as I continue to fuck her when suddenly I feel I am fixing to cum. I pull my dick out and have Danelle get on her knees so I can fuck her from behind "she, like, you're not going to fuck my ass, are you" no, that tomorrow I told her. Grab her hair roughly and ram my cock in; she continues to complain I am being too rough with her, so I grab my shirt and gag her; remember what I told you your body belongs to me. I will use it as I see fit; start pinching and playing with her nipples. Danielle begins to squirm, indicating she is cumming. "I'm not on the pill; don't cum in me," she tells me. As she says this, I release the biggest load I ever had. Removing my dick from her pussy I tell her if she gets pregnant, we will raise the child. Now take my cock and suck it clean. After she sucks it clean, we both fall asleep together naked.

Bud4575
Bud4575
2 Followers