Surprise Tip for the Dustman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK," Caroline said. "I enjoyed you looking at them.

"And I thought the outcome was special; I would like to repeat something like that," he said. "However, the next day at the depot, I foolishly mentioned it to one of the lads, and got pressured into showing them the photos I took of you."

Caroline actually did not mind. She liked the idea of them looking at her naked body, and said, "I don't mind that at all."

"That's very kind of you," said Pete, "only they wanted me to ask if you would be interested in modelling for all of them?"

Caroline thought about that for all of a second, the idea turned her on massively. "Of course, that would be fun," she said, a little too eagerly for her own liking. She paused, then said, "Give me a call and we will set it up. Would they want to do it here or do you have somewhere in mind?"

"Err, not thought that far ahead. Probably be good to do it here, if that is OK?" Pete said.

"Perfect," said Caroline, already dreaming of stripping off in front of a load of men.

Pete turned for the door, and as he made his way out, Caroline said, "If tomorrow is your day off again, then I have done a load of naughty stuff this week. You might want to come and help me learn the error of my ways," she winked at him. Pete smiled back at her, as he left. She hoped she would see him tomorrow.

It was Saturday morning, and Steve had left early with the kids for an away match, and would not be back until after 6 p.m. Caroline still had a sore bottom from the spanking Pete had given her a couple of days before. His return had been wonderful; he'd grabbed a wooden spoon from the kitchen to spank her, and she had loved it. Then he had fucked her so hard on the kitchen table it had moved from its normal place in the middle of the kitchen, across the room to the patio doors. Caroline was sure that at least one of her neighbours must have seen her being fucked like that. Thankfully the only houses that could see into the kitchen patio doors were on the street next to hers not her direct neighbours, but there was always a chance one of them saw from the garden. The table had bumped against the doors making a loud noise more than once.

Anyway, today was a totally different proposition, even if the idea turned her on almost as much. There were four guys from the council waste team coming to her house; they were all part of the photography club, and she was going to model naked for them. After she had cleaned the kitchen, living room, and the rest of the downstairs of the house this morning, she had got showered, then dressed in only her sexiest black underwear, put on black stockings and suspender belt, and covered herself with a thick, white bathrobe. She felt ever-so-sexy and very excited, but also nervous; she had never met any of them and was about to get naked for them. She pondered that, as she stacked the old photos that Pete had looked at on the coffee table in the living room. They were due any time now.

She walked to the kitchen and took a large sip of her coffee, and looked out the window to see three cars pull up outside. She watched as five people got out of them; there was Pete obviously, but then two guys that Caroline guessed were in their 40's, a guy that looked older than Pete, and a kid. She looked at the young man for a minute; she thought he might only be 18, but he was the tallest of the bunch. Every one of them had that strong physique of men that worked physically hard. She watched as they all grabbed camera bags and tripods, then made for her front door. Caroline would have to think of a good excuse for any neighbour that asked about that!

She made her way to the front door and opened it just as Pete got to it. He walked straight in, and the men followed him. She closed the door, and turned to find them all crammed tightly into her hallway. "Go through to the living room, please," she said, a little shake to her voice.

They filed through, and once all of they were all standing in the living room, Pete said, "Guys this is Mrs. Ryan."

"Caroline, please," Caroline said.

All of them said, "Hi," in chorus.

Pete pointed at the old guy. "This is Bill, and he retires this year." He then moved his finger to the older of the 40-somethings, "Pat," the other 40-something, "Jeff," and then on to the lad, "and this whippersnapper is Paul. He joined us from school 4 years ago." They all nodded as Pete pointed to them.

"Hi, all. Hope you are looking forward to today; I am a little nervous, but I hope it works," Caroline said.

"You will do great," Pete said. "There is one wrinkle though. My dad is ill, and my mum is not able to get to Tesco without him, so I need to disappear to go help her. I will come back later if I can."

"Oh, it will be fine," Caroline said, feeling far more nervous at the idea of Pete not being here. "Hope your dad feels better soon."

Pete said, "Thanks," then turned to the men. "You lot behave," with a laugh, and then headed back for the front door.

As she heard the front door close, she said, "Can I get any of you a tea or coffee? And you can set up in here and the kitchen if you want."

Bill and Jeff both said, "Tea, please." Then Bill added, "We are both milk only, no sugar, thank you."

Caroline moved through to the kitchen and started making two cups of tea. She refreshed her coffee, also, and watched as Paul and Pat set up stuff in over by the table. They had so many different lenses. As she turned to pour the boiling water from the kittle, one of them snapped her, and she laughed.

"I am not exactly ready, yet," she said still with a laugh in her voice. Pat replied, "But you are very beautiful and a candid shot like that to show the real you will stand out from the sexy shots."

Caroline nodded, and finished making the tea. once she had passed them on, she took her coffee and went and sat in the living room on the sofa. After several swigs of coffee, she removed the robe, and said, "Right. Where do want me?"

There was a moment of silence, as they all looked at her, then Bill said, "To start, please can you just sit back where you are, look over to the kitchen, and play with your hair," he paused for a moment then added, "and if you can daydream, that would be perfect."

Caroline did as instructed, calming as she did. This was going to be fun, and she was already aroused with these strangers looking at her body. Caroline hoped Pete did come back; she would need him to fuck her before he left. Over the next hour or so, hundreds if not thousands of shots of her were taken. She moved from living room to kitchen and back, and there was even a brief visit to the stairs. Now she stood at the kitchen table; only her stockings remained on, and she had a leg on a chair. Jeff approached her and, not for the first time, she was very pleased to see the hard-on inside his jeans. He bent down and very delicately took her leg, and moved it so her toes were just playing with the spindles of the back rest. All of the men had had their hands on her body at some point today, moving arms, legs, turning her body. Paul had even moved her tit once, but he was bright red when he walked away. She had laughed at that because the others took the piss about Paul touching her.

What was different with this one was that as Jeff moved her leg, she could feel his hot breath on her pussy, and it just kept on coming, as he paid so much attention to getting the detail of leg angle just so. She had been shown a few of the shots they had taken; they were the best she had ever seen of her, and she had started to understand the importance of using the shadow and light to best effect. So, she was willing to let them spend a few minutes moving her about, to get it right. As a result, though, she was sure her pussy juice was going to drip on the floor any moment, she was so wet and turned on, and he just kept breathing on her. Then he touched the top of her leg, no more than 3 inches from her pussy, to just push her back a smidge, and she shuddered with pleasure.

Jeff laughed. "What was that?" he said. Caroline blushed, and it took her a moment to find her voice.

"Sorry," she said, a little flustered, and that caused a pause, while everyone looked at her. Then she sucked in a deep breath and said, "Sorry, it's just that you all looking at my naked body is turning me on loads, and when you touch me, it is driving me wild. I so want to be fucked right now, and it really does not help that all of you have massive erections."

There was an awkward silence for a moment, then Caroline said, "Sorry. I did not mean to spoil it."

To her surprise it was Paul that spoke up. "You haven't. It is good to know you are enjoying it and that our touch is...well, not repulsive." He looked directly at her and then added, "And if you need to be fucked, I would happily do it."

The others all looked at him with looks that said, "You prat!" but Caroline had already played out them all fucking her in her head. She was a slut in her younger days--there was no other word for it, and she was old enough and wise enough to admit it--but right at this moment she wanted to return there, and have all these men fuck her. The words that came out were slightly blurted, and even as they came out of her mouth, she could not believe she was saying them. "OK, you all can, if you want."

The looks of shock around the room were obvious, but she had started so she ploughed on, "You can film and photograph it if you want, also, but you can never tell Pete about it."

Again, it was Paul that broke the silence. "Well, I am in for that," he simply said. Then Bill spoke, "Can't recall ever fucking a woman twenty years younger than me, so I am in." They both looked at Pat and Jeff, and Bill said, "Jeff, you are an ugly mug. I will put money on you have never shagged a bird as hot as Caroline." There were sniggers from the others as Jeff looked up from the position he was still in between Caroline's legs and said, "Fuck you! But yes, ok, I am in."

"Well, I am not going to be the only one left out," Pat chimed in, and before anybody could say anything else, Jeff ran his fingers up Caroline's leg to the top, and across her pussy lips. His touch parted them, and the wet mess that she had got herself into squelched.

"Jesus, she is really ready for it," Bill said.

"I am," Caroline said, confidence flooding across her. "I am your dirty little slut to use; you can do anything you want to me. You don't have to ask, just do it."

Jeff seemed to take that as an instruction, and plunged his fingers into her pussy, three fingers straight up and all the way in. She moaned loudly. As he fingered her hard, he reached up and grabbed a tit. She liked his rough touch. Then Paul said, "Off of there, I want that," and moved in, cupping her breast, and getting a good feel before bringing his mouth to her nipple. His tongue licked around the nipple and then flicked across it. They were like little bullets, and seemed to get harder at his touch. Then he ran his teeth around the hard nipple; it felt dangerous and rough to Caroline, as he nipped at her nipple.

Jeff had taken a thumb and was massaging her clit. It was wonderful; he was skilled and applying just the right pressure to raise her arousal and start driving her towards an orgasm, just as Pat took hold of the second tit, and flicked the nipple with his fingers.

"You know you are taking to this in a very slutty manner," Bill said. "Like, you have done it before?"

"Several times," Caroline moaned, "I was a little unruly in my teenage years and early twenties." She had to pause, the sensations in her body overcoming her ability to speak for a moment. As the intensity dropped a little, she continued. "Most men I ever had was six. I was a complete slut, a dirty little whore, and you all are taking me back there."

She watched Bill as he removed something from his camera bag, and then turned to watch her cum. She shook in the grip of the three men as her first orgasm of the day ripped through her. She wanted more, so much more.

"Now that is out the way, take her to the kitchen and hold her down on the table, legs on the floor, feet wide apart," Bill said. Caroline was going willingly, but they still dragged her to some extent. She was bent over the table and one of them pushed her legs part. She was held by arms and back to the table, tits pressed naked on the surface. The only thing she still had on was the black fishnet stockings that she had for the photos a short time ago. Caroline turned her head and saw that Bill was setting up a camera to record whatever he planned. He was fast, and started to walk over to her carrying the leather strap from his camera bag. He had it doubled over, the clips in his hand with about 18 inches of leather hanging down. Caroline guessed what was coming, and the strap swung and with a whack slapped across her cheeks. She yelped. The men held her firm, making sure she stayed in position as a second, then a third, slap landed. She let out a loud, "Argh!" with each.

One of them, she did not see who and could not tell from the voice, said "Your slutty arse is made for punishment," and more slaps whacked into her. Her "Argh," and grunting disappearing into the background noise of the room, as all the men got more excited about what was happening. An especially hard slap landed, and with a screech Caroline twisted her body, moving her now sore cheeks away from the direction the slaps were coming from. But she was forcibly moved back, and two more, just as hard, struck quickly.

"Take your punishment like the slut you are. We all know we could beat you like this all day, and you could take it. Stop playing up." Bill's voice was strong and commanding. More slaps, and through the tears that had filled her eyes, she saw Pat taking off his Jeans. His cock sprang out from his boxers, and it was not a small cock. Her vision fixed on this cock. It was a good eight inches, and fat too, and she wanted it. More slaps landed; her arse was very sore now. She had not been punished like this for a long time, and the soft skin was not used to it now. She could feel welts coming up. Two more, then it seemed to stop a moment, and she was pulled more onto the table. Before she knew it, Pat's cock was in her face, and he clearly wanted a blow job. She moved her head and took his cock into her mouth, her tongue exploring it as it moved in. He took hold of the back of her head and forced it in hard. She gagged, and he released the pressure for a moment, then forced it back in. He face fucked her hard as tears of discomfort streamed down her cheeks, but she would not have moved from here for the world. She felt her body being moved more and then fingers in her pussy again. She could not tell who it was, but she knew it was not Jeff, as his fingers were rougher than these. That left Paul or Bill, and whichever it was had long fingers. They seemed to reach in as far as a cock!

The cock that was banging the back of her throat was distracting her from almost everything, but she could feel her clit being played with again as those fingers probed her. Pre-cum was coating the back of her throat and she gagged again, choking noises filling the room. Then she heard one of them say, "Ease up a bit, Pat. Don't want to kill her."

She was moved again, but Pat moved with her, and the cock kept the thrusting up, deep into her mouth; she knew he was going to cum soon. The fingers had disappeared when she was moved, as had the clit rub, but it was now replaced with a cock, a cock that slid in gently. She felt it push deep inside her and then slowly withdraw. It was a long slim cock, and slowly the speed of the thrusts built until it was hammering her quite hard. She wanted to moan but the cock in her mouth prevented that.

"You have a whore's pussy, it is clearly well used," Bill said. She wanted to say, "Not by my husband," but was unable. For two or three minutes she was pounded hard from both ends until Pat, with his cock as deep in her mouth as he could get without her gagging, stopped. Moments later, cum sprayed into her throat, making her cough and choke, but she kept it in her mouth.

"Swallow it, don't spit," Pat said, but she had no intention of spitting it, and took three gulps to swallow all of the salty fluid. She looked around to see Bill pounding her from behind, just as his fingers started to massage her clit. Caroline relaxed into this fuck, and let the pressure on her clit build an orgasm slowly. She moaned and grunted as Bill pumped, and then yelped a couple of times as he slapped her arse with his other hand while he fucked her. She was loving this, and noticed that Jeff was filming this closely, really getting in for the shots of her screaming out as she was slapped. Bill was a skilful older man, and she got to the point of being ready to cum quickly, but she held it, teetering on the brink of that orgasm as he pounded her, waiting for the right moment.

Holding it off as she was just built the intensity and desire. She wanted Bill to cum now; she wanted his old seed inside her. And moments later, she was rewarded. His rhythm faltered a little, as he started to cum. Caroline relaxed into her own orgasm, and shook with pleasure as she felt Bill's cum shoot up inside her. She closed her eyes and drifted away into her own little world of euphoria.

Caroline was only vaguely aware of being picked up and moved, and only really started to pay attention when she felt the cold glass coffee table beneath her back, and her foot being secured. Then her arms were tied together under the table. She looked; her feet had been tied with belts to two of the legs, low enough so she was not able to close the legs and her little cunt and arse were just on the edge, easily accessible. She watched as photos were taken of her. Pat noticed her looking and showed her the photo he had just taken. It showed her little slut cunt, with cum oozing out of it. She was very turned on by that photo, the thought that it showed her being used. But it was the fact she was completely immobile and these four men were all taking photos of her naked body that really drove her wild.

Pat approached with the large wooden brush that she used for cleaning boots. The back was flat, about 8" long and 3" wide, and he slapped her on the pussy with it.

She screeched, "Jesus Fuck!" and fought to close her legs but that was in vain.

Another slap from the brush, her clit being crushed by it, almost making her feel sick. As she screamed again, noticing that all the others were filming this, they seemed to love the anguish that this seemed to be causing her, and she in turned loved that they were getting gratification from her punishment. A couple more landed. Pain rushed through her body, and she loved it, but was not unhappy when they stopped.

Paul moved around her and stood over her head, his not-that-long cock hanging over her face. It might not be that long, but it was fat; it had the biggest girth of any cock here. He slowly lowered it into her mouth. He did not force it in like Pat, and let her guide it and explore it more with her tongue. She flicked her tongue across his frenulum and then down the shaft. As more of it slipped in, she took it all until his balls rested on her nose. He lifted and slowly withdrew, and then pushed in again. It was too slow for Caroline, and as he withdrew again, she said, "Fuck me. I can take it."