Surprise Tip for the Dustman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she had her hands free, she would have shown him and forced him in. His cock was not long enough to make her gag, but he was improving his pace and his balls slapped her face. Her focus was taken away for a moment--her arse was being fingered and pussy juice was being used to lubricate the tight hole. She caught sight of Jeff, and knew he was going to fuck her arse.

Paul, was slapping his balls on her face with most of his thrusts now. As she watched his arse move above her eyes, and his cock rub against her tongue, she flicked her tongue and felt his cock flinch. She was almost playing with him; his inexperience was showing, but he was giving it a good go. He was rock-hard and Caroline was worried he might come before Jeff had even started.

As if thinking the same, she felt Jeff's average cock press against her arse, and then there was pressure as he forced it in. It hurt a little--there was not enough lube--but she could take it. As his head popped in, she felt skin in her sphincter release from where it was dragged in by his cock. She moaned onto Paul's dick, and the hot breath seemed to excite him.

Caroline relaxed as much as possible to let Jeff force his cock up her arse. It was not the most pleasant experience but, perversely, the discomfort from his cock was turning her on. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed pain, discomfort, and being used like a slut. He pushed up a long way, then withdrew to thrust in and out, driving his cock a little further with each thrust.

Bill and Pat appeared to the sides of her and started to wank over her tits. She loved being the total centre of attention like this, and wanted to wank them. She moved her head a little, and Paul's cock slipped from her mouth. "Untie my arms so I can help," she said, before Paul shoved his cock back into her mouth, banging down onto her head with his balls and arse, forcing his full length into her mouth. She thought he wanted to make her gag, but he just did not have the length for that.

Pat clearly understood what she had meant, and ducked away, then moments later her arms were released. Her arms ached as she pulled them around, but she ignored it, and with the right one grabbed Bill's cock, and started to wank him over her tit. Pat took some time to reappear, but when he did, she grabbed at his cock. If felt so big in her hand, her fingers barely able to touch around it.

She could not see completely because of Paul's balls on her face, but she thought Pat had the strap. Moment later that was confirmed; as she wanked him, he slapped her tits with strap. It stung from the moment of impact, and she had to concentrate not to bite Paul's dick. She also felt her arse contract around Jeff's cock. He responded immediately.

"Do that again, Pat. She is gripping my cock like a vise," Jeff said.

Pat really didn't need the encouragement. He slapped again, and then again. The sound of the strap on her tits was like a loud clap, and the sting covered her whole chest. Each slap spoiled the rhythm of her hands on their cocks, but they did not seem to care.

Paul was getting more excited in her mouth, and the pre-cum was getting extensive. Without warning, he blew, cum going in her mouth and over her face, and down her neck. She swallowed and gagged a little, but remained in control.

Jeff was pounding her arse hard now, and somebody reached for her clit, massaging it and pressing it. There was not much need; she was close to another climax anyway. Anal always got her close and the whole situation was overwhelmingly a turn-on, too.

As she climaxed, she felt herself squeeze Jeff again, and his moan said that he could not take that. Moments later, she felt his hot seed spray into her arse. He withdrew as he shot, and she felt the last few spurts hit her arse, pussy and legs. Jeff pressed his cock on her clit, rubbing it as it softened. She moaned again, distracted but trying to give the best hand jobs she could.

As she twisted and rolled her hands, she could feel the response in their cocks; both were building nicely, and she knew they would not be long. Jeff exchanged his cock for fingers on her clit, and with a level of care and attention that she had not really experienced today, teased and fondled her clit, building her slowly. She thought too slowly, the others would cum before she did.

Bill's cock twitched in her hand she could tell he was ready and moved her focus a little more his way, his old body with muscles and wrinkles seemed to fade into the background as she only had eyes for his cock, and from experience she knew she needed to stay consistent, with the movement. He flinched twice more, then just as he started to unload, he grabbed his cock and aimed it. Most of the load went over her tits, but the last squirt was higher, and just touched her chin. Bill let out a grown of contentment.

Just one left, and Pat was the biggest here. He had massive balls to match his large cock and Caroline just knew that he would cover her in cum. She let go of Bill's now empty cock, and as best she could, tied as she was, turned towards Pat, the other hand coming across, to massage his balls, as she wanked him. Her whole body ached; this session had really taken it out of her. It was not just the spankings; her muscles were all complaining too, and not helped by the building orgasm that caused a spasm or two as she wanked Pat. However, the ball massage seemed to be doing the trick. He was definitely getting there. Jeff seemed to be watching; he was holding her orgasm on the brink, and then, as he thought Pat was about to cum, pressed hard on her clit driving her over that edge again. She had lost count of the orgasms she had had. But Pat was not quite there and she fought to continue the wank through her own orgasm, which was again, very intense. She was catching her breath again when Pat blew, and like Bill, he grabbed his cock and directed the stream of cum, some on her tits, some down her belly. As he stopped pumping out, she could just feel cum running down over her pussy and clit.

Caroline lay there, exhausted, but before she closed her eyes, she noticed all of them taking photos of her in this mess. With her eyes closed, she tried to calm and relax herself. She felt her legs being untied, but she still did not move. She was not sure how long she laid there, listening to them move about, and talk quietly to each other, but it was long enough that the next time they spoke to her, the words were, "Thanks, Mrs. Ryan. great session today." She was not sure who said it, but there were was a chorus of approval from the others that followed.

She heard the front door close, and opened her eyes, it was after 3 p.m., she was covered in cum, but the room looked like nothing had happened. She carefully got up, and felt cum drip off of her onto the oak floor; she would have to come clean up after she had showered. She stiffly walked towards the stairs, still naked, not wanting any clothes to touch her body until she was clean.

Part 3

Caroline sat on the side of the bed in a bathrobe. She had just got out the shower and was thinking about her situation. It was almost a week since the photo shoot, and she had seen Pete twice since. Things were going great; his friends appeared to have kept the promise not to tell him about her slutty side. However, she had awoken the slut that she had been 25 years ago; she was thrilled by the idea of being used by multiple men. Her mind had spent this week digging out memories of two, three and more men using her...and a couple of women too. The scene last week would have been nothing special back in her youth; she loved it then, and she loved it now. She removed the bathrobe and pulled on her red all-in-one.

As she sat, half thinking, half daydreaming, the doorbell went. She grabbed her phone with the one-time password for the driver, as this would be her daughter's new phone. She was almost at the stairs and had to run back, grab the robe, and put that back on. Walking down the stairs, she straightened the robe and made sure it was hard to tell she was nearly naked underneath.

Caroline pulled open the door, and was surprised to not see an Amazon delivery driver, but two of her neighbours. they were both very old; if she recalled correctly, John Foster was 78, and Keith Morgan was 83, and they both letch at her, today in her robe.

With a slight air of confusion in her voice Caroline said, "Morning, gents. What can I do for you?"

"May we come in a moment?" John said.

"Errrr, not really. I am not dressed," she replied.

"That doesn't normally bother you," Keith said, a strange tone to his voice.

"I beg your pardon?" Caroline exclaimed, almost offended by that comment. As far as anybody in this neighbourhood was concerned, she was a middle-class wife and mother, of impeccable reputation.

"Cut the shit. We saw you last Saturday, and you need to convince us not to show the evidence to your poor husband," Keith continued.

Caroline was completely taken aback, she did not know what to say, and she stood with her mouth open for a moment, losing her grip on the door. Keith took that as all the invitation he needed and pushed the door and walked in, followed by John. Caroline took three or four seconds to respond and close the door, then followed them to the kitchen where they had walked too.

She walked into the kitchen a little dazed, but after a moment, managed to get some words out, "What exactly? I don't understand."

"It's not complicated," said Keith. "Last Saturday we took a number of photos through your window with my telephoto lens, which we had been using for pictures of birds." He paused for a moment until she looked at him, her face was a mixture of surprise and contempt, but he continued, "We have pictures of you being tied up, spanked and fucked every which way by men that are not your husband."

"We want in," said John.

Caroline really was not with it this morning, and stared at them for more than a moment, before she slowly said, "You want to fuck me?"

"Yes," replied John, "and if you don't, we give the photos to your husband."

There was a moment of very awkward silence before Caroline said, "You wouldn't."

"Don't test us, Mrs. Ryan. It has been a long time since we have had some young pussy like yours, and this will probably be our last opportunity," Keith said, in a very firm voice.

Caroline was very conflicted at this moment; she was furious that they had photographed her, and that they would think of blackmailing her into fucking them. But the whole situation and the idea of them fucking her excited her. It was as if they had read her thoughts sitting on the bed not 5 minutes ago.

"Come on," said John. "We want to see those amazing slutty tits close up."

Caroline walked over to the blind and angled it so you could not see in from the front garden--she was not going to let this get worse--then dropped her robe to the floor, standing in just the all-in-one, in her kitchen. She slowly did a twirl for the old men, both of whom had gone silent and were watching her body very closely.

"Remove that, too," John said, and she unbuttoned the red all-in-one, and dropped it to the floor, she was caught between just complying and doing it in a sexy manner. The end result probably looked a little confused, but their eyes never left her body.

"There is a pink tinge to your arse. Is that from last Saturday or have you been spanked since?" Keith said.

"I was punished yesterday," Caroline said, in a matter-of-fact voice that conveyed the contempt she felt for the question.

"It is a fine arse. Needs to be spanked regular, I would say," said Keith.

"I would agree, Keith," said John. "Over the table, Mrs. Ryan." Caroline moved to the kitchen table and bent over it, spreading her legs to ensure she could lay across the table. She was caught between enjoying the situation and the humiliation of these old blokes using her, and the desire to tell them to just, "Fuck off."

The desire to be used won out, and she relaxed onto the table. Keith approached and slapped her cheek. It was quite hard, considering his age, but nothing compared to what she had taken just yesterday. John walked up the other side and slapped the other cheek. This was slightly harder, but still easy for her to take.

They stood either side of her, a hand each on her back pushing her into the kitchen table, and in rhythm, one then the other slapped her arse. While those slaps were not that hard, after almost five minutes of being slapped, her cheeks were really starting to feel it, and hurt.

"Are you just going to spank me because you can't get it up at your age?" Caroline said.

"You cheeky cow," Keith said. "I'll show you who can't get it up."

They both stopped slapping her arse, and chairs were moved and she was pushed, and half-moved herself, to the side of the table so she was in the same position, but her head hung over the other side. John was fumbling in the drawer across from her, then returned with a large wooden salad spoon.

Keith walked around and undid his trousers as he approached her. She almost jumped back, as an old, wrinkled cock sprung into her face. It was a slim cock, but an average length from what she could see. She was not given much time to think about it, as it was rammed into her mouth. Keith started to face fuck her, his hands coming down onto the back of her head to push her down.

Behind her John said, "Your plump, pink arse is about to become rather red," and with that, a slap landed from the spoon. Caroline wanted to yelp, but her mouth was being forced with little delicacy onto Keith's cock.

It was completely unexpected, but she was quite happy, having John slap her arse, and Keith forcing his cock into her mouth. This was satisfying the inner slut that had been revived by the events of the last couple of weeks. Another slap with spoon landed, and then another. They were painful but she suffered in the silence of gagging on Keith's cock.

Keith had her hair in his hands and was now pulling her roughly onto his cock. He was surprisingly strong for an old man, and the face fuck was as violent as she had ever experienced. It was a full face fuck, her hair guiding her, his cock smacking her tonsils, before he withdrew it just to slam it back in again.

Caroline thought that if it was just the face fuck to cope with, she would have been alright, but the spanking was hard and continuous, her arse was stinging a lot, and her thoughts were being overwhelmed a little by the punishment her body was taking. It was a relief when the spanking ceased.

Moments later, though, she felt a cock against her pussy. She was sure she was wet enough to let it in; she was again enjoying being a slut. However, while she could tell it was a penis, if felt like a fist placed against her. There was pressure, and then the fattest cock she had ever felt broke the seal of her lips and into her pussy. It hurt, stretching her in a way she had not experienced before, as ever-so-slowly, this cock pushed up. She barely stopped herself from screaming out.

Keith stopped the face fuck and released her. It took only a moment for her to form the question and say, "Jesus, how big is that cock?" The strain was all over her voice.

Keith laughed and said, "John here, doesn't have the longest cock in the world, but both of our wives have cried as that monster was forced into them." Caroline could believe it; it was like having a wine bottle pushed up...which was something she had also done before.

Caroline was close to starting breathing exercises to relax herself; she felt every millimetre as that cock pushed in. It was big, but she took it, as she felt his belly slowly press against her sore arse. She let out a sigh of relief, as he withdrew, equally slowly. However that was premature, and he thrust back in hard, and that hurt. Caroline yelped and screeched out, her fingernails digging into the table top. She almost stood up, but the pair of them still had their hands on her back pushing her down; they continued to surprise her with their unexpected strength.

Grunting and breathing hard, Caroline took the pounding that she would never have expected from this very old man. He thrust in and out with the speed and power that she would have thought impossible at his age. Every thrust was like her entire lower body was being split in two; she wanted this to end, and it was so painful. "How long can this old fart last?" she questioned herself.

The answer was, longer than she could have possibly imagined. The ache in her pussy was intense as John pounded so hard. Then, just as she was not sure she could take this much longer, his rhythm changed, and he moved to short, sharp jerks while his seed sprayed into her. There was relief in her moan as he withdrew, and she noted a lot of the strong confident step he had previously was gone; he looked older. The energy it took to fuck her that hard had really taken it out of him.

She went to move, but Keith's firm hand was on her back still, and he said, "Woah, you stay there," as he pushed her back down. Then she listened as he walked away, she thought to the side by the cooker, then came back. She could have looked at what he was doing, but did not really want to incur more punishment by them not knowing what she was doing.

As a cold, slightly-slimy liquid dripped into her arse crack she guessed that Keith had gone and grabbed the olive oil from by the cooker. Only a small amount was poured then his fingers started to massage it into her crack, and into her hole. One, then two, fingers slipped into her little brown star; there was no doubt he planned to arse fuck her. A shiver ran down her body as the idea of John doing that passed through her mind.

John returned to watch just as Keith positioned his cock. It felt so small and insignificant after the log that was John, but it was going up her arse, not into her pussy. There was some fidgeting, then she had the familiar feel of the head of a cock breaking the seal of her sphincter and slipping inside. When the head was in, Keith paused. She could feel his cock pulsing and she thought she could almost feel his pulse through his cock, before he pushed.

"That's it. Your whore arse is going to take my cock," Keith said, as he pushed and more of it slipped up.

"Pull her back by the hair, Keith," said John. "I want to see those big, beautiful titties swing back and forth as you fuck her."

Keith continued to push in, but after a moment took two really big handfuls of her hair and pulled them. The top half of her torso came away from the table and her tits were released. Keith stopped pushing in, and moved the other way to let his cock return to just the head in. She relaxed. Keith pulled hard on her hair and thrust in hard. She did feel her tits bounce, as she grunted heavily with shock of the cock forced into her arse.

When that thrust stopped, she was sure that not all of Keith's cock was in her, but again he withdrew, and let her relax. The next thrust was the hardest yet. Again, her hair was pulled hard, and her tits bounced, but her gasp was loud and echoed off the walls. Caroline felt his balls slap her pussy hard, his cock fully in her now. She felt the enjoyment and arousal rise in her.

Keith changed the pattern now and started to thrust in and out in a more regular and quicker pattern. She felt her tits start to swing back and forth with the vigorous thrusting, heat building in her arse as the friction rose.

"That's it," called John. "Get those tits swinging. Harder, Keith, go for it." Keith added more force to his thrusts. It was not significant, but she could feel it. The pounding was intense, but Caroline was loving this. John was filming her now and that just made her feel like a complete slut, which was perfect.