Surprise Tip for the Dustman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pinned as she was by Keith, she just relaxed into this now, her arse being used like a cheap whore. She felt so slutty and that was pushing her buttons. She took a hand and moved it under her; it was a battle to move it far enough in, but she just got her fingers on her clit, and started to rub, moaning in time to Keith's thrusts.

Caroline noticed that her head was hurting a little; it was the pull on the hair that was doing it. It was a long time since somebody had pulled her hair during sex, and she was not really in practice. She was pressing hard on her clit; she wanted to cum and she was going to need to do that herself. Keith was pounding hard; her arse was going to be sore in the morning, but she could take it. He was slowly getting less vigorous, his stamina clearly running thin, but it shouldn't matter; she was sure he was about to cum.

She was almost there, her orgasm all but starting, as Keith let go of her hair and grabbed her hips. He pulled her into him, releasing her from the table, and she really got purchase on her clit with her fingers. During an outward stroke, she felt Keith start to cum, his seed shooting into her arse. He kept thrusting, and she felt a considerable amount of cum paint her insides. His thrusts slowly stuttered to a stop, his cock still in her arse. She pressed one last time on her clit, and her orgasm washed over her. It was not strong or intense, but she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

She was laying on the table when she felt Keith pull out, and stayed there while the men moved about. She stood and looked at them after a minute or two. They were both almost dressed the way they walked in.

"Thank you, Mrs. Ryan. We will be back for another round at some point," said Keith. She struggled across behind them as they made for the door; she could feel cum leaking out of both her pussy and arse.

John opened the door, and as they walked though said, "Until next time."

Caroline closed the door, and slowly made her way back upstairs to the shower that she needed now more than ever.