All Comments on 'Surprise Vacation Ch. 03'

by N1ckDan9er

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

What a complete hypercrit Tim is. He had only, a short while before, said he wasn't happy about Kim jerking off Herb the previous night. That he didn't want Kim having sex with another man.

Then he goes and finger fucks this woman Alex without any though whatsoever. Using her own fingers to fuck her arse but putting three of his fingers up her pussy and fucking her with them.

A tad two-faced don't you think?

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Okay well so the wife in the story has crossed several boundaries. You the writer claim you won't write about a wife fucked by another man and you wouldn't want to watch it either. But it seems okay for you to watch the wife being fucked by a woman, unless the wife is bisexual of course. Well it will be interesting to see how many boundaries are crossed on the sex holiday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN1ckDan9er@N1ckDan9er
I am a Good guy that wants to be Bad. The stories I write are about some adventures that my wife and I have had and some that may happen. They are basically true, with some embellishing. My wife can be very adventurous sometimes and surprise me as she has done in the past. I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES