Surprise Video Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------

The 'Daddy' had just slipped out. She had not intended to call him that, but it was a habit. It was something she called him all the time, part of their power dynamic. But she had not told Kayla about it yet, so she had been trying to avoid it for now. They had gotten into the BDSM lifestyle early in their relationship, and it hadn't taken long for them to land on a Daddy-dom/little kink. It fit their personalities perfectly. She was submissive and enjoyed being cared for. She also happened to be a little stubborn at times, which added a little brattiness to things. Grant had a dominant personality, but not in a forceful way. He just naturally took control of things. And he was a very caring individual. It used to drive her nuts the way he insisted on paying for things and opening doors for her until he had explained to her that he literally craved those things. It was an integral part of how he showed his love and care for her. They worried it might be a little weird, right until the very first time that she had called him Daddy. It had turned them both on so much, that they never looked back.

Now, she just hoped that her slip up would not be noticed by Kayla, or that she would at least wait until later to ask for an explanation. "Please baby, cum on my face," she said, trying to cover her mistake. She reached up and grabbed his cock, slick with her saliva.

Grant looked down at her and groaned as she started to stroke his hard member. It wouldn't take long for him to be finished off, after fucking her throat like that. With her now begging for him to cum on her face, he was even closer. As shy as she usually was, it made the occasions when she knew what she wanted, and asked for it, so much more exciting.

He felt it bubbling up from his loins quickly. "I'm gonna cum baby." He reached down and grabbed his cock from her. She let go and leaned back, opening her mouth waiting for her prize. His hand slid over the wet skin of his cock rapidly as it pulsed and began to grow to accommodate the fluid coursing through it as he grunted. A thick white rope of cum came shooting out of the head, hitting Isabelle right on the nose and in her mouth. He moved his cock around, painting her face with each subsequent eruption, until there was a web of semen covering her face.

As he finished, he staggered back against the counter. He stood there catching his breath for a moment. Isabelle sat up taller on her knees, turning toward both the mirror and the hidden phone. She slowly used her fingers to scoop the cum from her face one line at a time, and bring it to her mouth. She made a show of sucking and licking each finger clean.

When she was done, she looked up at her husband with a smile. "Let's take this to the bedroom. I have a little surprise for you."

Grant grinned and held out a hand to help her up off her feet. Kayla laughed a little. The grin on his face seemed to imply that he thought he knew what the surprise was. He was in for a treat.

------------

Isabelle led her husband into the bedroom by the hand. She and Kayla had worked out the plan. Kayla had two things she wanted to see first, before they revealed the surprise. All that was left was to let her see Grant's oral skills. She had been talking them up so much, Kayla wanted to see proof. Isabelle couldn't guarantee that he would be willing to perform with Kayla, he had only done that with Sara the one time, so it was unlikely. In fact, there was no real guarantee that he would even eat her pussy when Kayla was here either. He was so picky about when he would take part, and what he would do. He really did just like to watch.

Grant looked around the room, searching for another woman hiding in a corner. He craned his neck, trying to see into the closet, but did not see anyone in there either. "So?" He looked back at her quizzically. "What's the surprise?"

Isabelle smiled as she sat on the edge of the bed, making sure she was facing the computer. The desk was on her side of the bedroom, so it was not out of the ordinary for her to sit here. "Soon my love. You'll get your surprise in due time." She scooted back a little and spread her legs open, knowing that she was giving Kayla a delightful view. "First, get that magical tongue of yours over here and show me what you can do."

She knew that would get his attention. Isabelle rarely requested things in the bedroom, especially not oral sex. She knew she could. Grant insisted that he loved not only doing it, but having her ask for it. But she always felt selfish asking for it. She wasn't sure why. Perhaps because some of her previous boyfriends just had not enjoyed doing it, and treated it more like a chore. She wasn't like that with women, but with men, she was just used to the idea of them not wanting to do it. She would have thought after sixteen years of marriage, that she would be used to his way of things by now. Instead, she still felt awkward asking for it.

Sometimes he would tease her mercilessly for however long it took until she would beg for it. She was stubborn too, so there had been times that he had been between her legs, kissing her thighs, driving her crazy, teasing her for close to twenty minutes before she finally gave in and begged him to eat her pussy.

But, true to his word, he had NEVER denied her when she asked for it. Even when they had their "seduction" days where she spent all day trying to seduce him, and he would playfully resist her as long as he could. He never once denied her a request to please her orally. He knew how she felt about it, and he made sure that she had no reason to doubt that he enjoyed doing it.

His eyes lit up when she said it now, just like every other time. He was like a kid in a candy store. In an instant, he was on his knees in front of her, pushing her down onto the bed. He slid his hands under her legs and pulled her closer to the edge, so that he had the access he wanted. Once she was in position, his left hand came around the top of her to spread her lips open, revealing her engorged nub, already glistening wet. As if being around him wasn't enough to get her wet, sucking his cock always got her juices flowing. And today she had the added effect of Kayla watching.

The total time from when she had uttered the request, to when his tongue touched her lips could not have been more than forty-five seconds. His tongue was like a warm velvet vibrator on her pussy. As soon as she felt it touch her, a moan escaped from deep within her throat. She never knew for sure how he would start, he did it differently each time. Sometimes he would go right for her clit, either licking or sucking on it. Today he flattened his tongue along the bottom of her slit and slowly licked his way up, as if he was licking an ice pop. He stopped just short of her clit and went back to the bottom to start again.

Isabelle moaned for several minutes as he continued to do this. "FUCK!" She had just been getting used to the motions and feelings he was causing when he changed things up on her. A finger was now penetrating her. As his tongue made its trip up toward her clit, the finger pushed into her, and then pulled back out by the time he came back to the bottom.

This was not a new move for him. She knew it well. This was usually a prelude to him moving on to licking or sucking on her clit. When he started stimulating her pussy, he liked to keep it stimulated. But he never neglected her clit for long. He had several techniques he used on her clit, all of which could not only make her cum, but legitimately cause a blackout.

True to form, it was only three or four more trips back and forth of his tongue before he finally allowed his mouth to reach the summit, and plant its proverbial flag in her clit. Her arms were flailing about, trying to find something to grab and hold on to as his mouth closed around the sensitive nub.

What came out of her mouth next was a string of vowels at a high pitch. Anyone listening from the outside, might have called to report a bloody murder. Luckily, Grant and Isabelle lived on a large enough piece of property that no one was near enough to hear. They had even soundproofed their room years ago, for when their daughter Amelia was home.

------------

The only person who heard them today was Kayla, and she was watching. She wondered what exactly he was doing to her friend to elicit such noises, but she at least knew that no murder was taking place.

By the time Isabelle cried out with an intense orgasm, Kayla had brought herself to several of her own. She had not anticipated how hot it would be to watch something like this live. Like most people, she watched porn. But she had never considered herself a voyeur or anything like that. The idea of watching other people having sex had never even occurred to her until the other day. So she was not prepared for the rush of excitement she got with it.

When she watched porn, she usually pretended that she was one of the participants. She assumed she would do the same when watching live, but she didn't. Instead, she simply watched and enjoyed the show. She took part in different ways, like matching rhythms and motions with them. When Isabelle came, Kayla had shuddered with another orgasm of her own. It was as if Grant had just made her cum as well! That thought only excited her more, allowing her to cum even easier the next time that Isabelle did.

She lost track of how many orgasms she had, but she knew that Grant had given at least four to Isabelle when he slowed his pace and allowed her body to calm down. Kayla slumped back in her chair, her hands both hanging limp between her legs. Even though she had only watched, and she had not tried to pretend to switch places with Isabelle in her mind, she felt as if it had been Grant's tongue that just brought her to several orgasms, and not her own hands. It was an odd feeling to have.

Based on the similar look of exhaustion on Isabelle's body, she guessed she had a few minutes to recover before they would reveal the 'surprise' to Grant. She watched as he stood up. He stood there a moment, his magnificently toned ass on display for her. He seemed to be trying to decide what to do next. His body kept swaying forward and then pulling back, as if he wanted to mount his wife and fuck her, but thought better of it.

Perhaps he thought she was not ready, or maybe he wanted to wait to see what she had planned for him. Either way, he seemed to decide finally that he would deny his primal instinct, as he stepped to the side and sat down on the bed. Kayla was now graced with a view of his fully erect cock once more. Isabelle had told her that he got turned on by eating her out, and now the proof of that was right in front of her. He appeared to be bigger and harder than he had been in the bathroom. Damn, she's a lucky girl, she thought to herself.

------------

After a few minutes of rest, Isabelle slowly sat up, trying to keep her eyes from staring directly at the camera. She didn't want to give it all away until the last moment. "God DAMN that is a magical tongue baby."

Grant grinned, his face glistening with the fruits of his labor. He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "Do what you love, love what you do, that's what they say."

Isabelle cackled. "Well shit, you must really love my pussy then, huh?"

Grant's head snapped toward her so fast she worried he might hurt his neck. His glare penetrated her, to her very soul. "If you're not sure, maybe I haven't made myself clear. I can give you another demonstration." He raised his eyebrow in more of a dare than a question.

"No, no. I surrender.," she said playfully. "I don't think I could handle any more of that tongue of yours right now. You might kill me." Isabelle made a show of pushing him away. There was no genuine effort in it, but the intent was there. "Besides, It's just about time you got your surprise." She cautiously stood up, unsure if her legs were going to handle her weight after the ordeal she just went through. Her hands shot out like a trapeze artist. When she was steady on her feet, she turned to face her husband with a smile. "Don't you agree?" She asked a little louder than he was expecting. As if talking to someone else.

"Definitely. That was hot as fuck, but I think it's time to reveal the surprise!" The voice came from behind her. Grant looked behind her but saw no one. Just a few feet behind her was the desk, with the computer on it. There was no one else in the room.

He looked up at Isabelle and cocked his head to the side, perplexed. "Babe?" That was all he said.

"I've told you about my friend Kayla, right?" He nodded. "Well," she stepped to the side and gestured to the computer.

"Surprise!" came the voice again. Still, he was unsure what he was supposed to be seeing. Isabelle leaned in and pressed the button on the bottom to turn on the screen. On the screen he saw what appeared to be a video chat type application running. In the main window was a black-haired beauty. Her big breasts bounced back and forth as she waved her hand. Her long hair looked plastered to the skin of her shoulder in sweat.

Grant looked at the woman on the screen, presumably Kayla, and then to Isabelle. "What's going on?" He had his suspicions but wanted them to confirm things for him.

"Well," his wife began. "Kayla here wanted to watch us for a bit before coming here to join in on some fun. So, we hatched this plan. She's been watching us on here and is going to continue watching for a bit if that's alright."

Grant looked back to the screen again. That's when he noticed that there were three extra boxes on the screen. The active one was now them, and then one was Kayla. But there were two others. "Who else is watching? There are two other people logged in."

Kayla's image took the main box again as she began to speak. "Actually, no one. Both are your wife. One is her cell phone, hidden in the bathroom. Nice job in there by the way, Izzy." Grant looked back at his wife who was blushing at the compliment.

"The other is my work phone, that I used to monitor your progress in the shower, so I knew when to come in." She said as she sat back down next to him, her fingers wrapping around the flesh of his cock.

Grant looked back and forth between the two women, not sure what to think. He'd been expecting Kayla to be here, in person. It had never occurred to him that they might do something like this. And how had he not noticed a cell phone on the counter in the bathroom? "So, you're telling me, that when I got home today, you were both watching me as I got undressed and into the shower?" Isabelle nodded.

"You got it stud," Kayla said with a whistle. "By the way, you guys should invest in clear glass doors for that shower. It would have made that shower so much more fun to watch."

Grant couldn't help but laugh. "And the two of you planned this together?"

"Well, it was mostly Kayla's idea." Isabelle confessed. Her hand was now slowly squeezing him in a pulsing manner.

"Oh?" He turned back to the screen.

"Damn girl. Just throw me under the bus. I see how it is. You've got yours, no need to worry about me?" Kayla sat up and leaned forward. "Well, I guess it's time for me to come clean then. Do you remember the day you called me last week?"

"Yea, it was Thursday right?"

"Right. Well, when you went to get some coffee, you were gone for a while. And that gorgeous cock you're playing with there? Well, it came waltzing into the room completely unaware that I was sitting here watching." Isabelle's hand stopped moving, and she looked up at Grant. "Trust me babe, he didn't know I was there. He walked in, naked as a jaybird, came right over in front of the camera, dropped his clothes in the hamper, and then left. I think he came in for some towels before his shower."

"You tramp," Isabelle said jokingly. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I was still a little annoyed that you waited so long to call me. Besides, it gave me the idea to do this. And don't even try to tell me you aren't having the time of your life."

Grant just sat there listening to the two women, enjoying himself. His wife had resumed playing with his cock again as the two of them argued over who was in the wrong. If not for her hand on his cock, he'd think they had forgotten about his presence.

"You waited two years to call me! You've been sleeping around with the rest of the girls, and who knows who else, and left me in the dark. I get waiting, I know I'm not exactly the biggest fan of men. But two years? He's probably not even going to let me have a piece of that thing anyway. He should, but from what you tell me, he won't." Her eyes were locked onto Isabelle's hand and forbidden fruit it held.

"You still should have told me that you saw my husband naked!" Isabelle stroked her hand up and down the length of his cock. Despite the arguing back and forth, both women were smiling. They were not upset with each other really. This was just a normal part of their relationship. They would have some kind of mock argument, often over another lover, before making up and having wild sex.

Kayla sighed. "Okay, okay. You're right. I probably should have said something. But, I mean, look at that thing. I was mesmerized by it. And I was worried that if I told you, you wouldn't say yes to my plan."

Isabelle looked down at the cock in her hand. "I get that. It IS hypnotizing. This thing has had a firm grip on me since the first time I saw it." She gave his cock a little shake, waving it at the camera. "I guess I waited longer than I should have to call you. I'm sorry. I think I was just nervous. Everyone else was easy, I knew each one of them would love him. But you are so touchy with men. I just really wanted all of you to like him."

Kayla licked her lips. "Izzy, think about that for a moment. Seriously. How could anyone not like whatever man is attached to that cock? And besides, from what you've told me about him, he is damn near the perfect man. And you love him, how could I not at least give him a chance?"

"You're right. I know you are. But you know how I get."

Grant was leaning back, enjoying the attention of his wife's hand. They were talking about him as if he wasn't there in the room. He wasn't sure if that should bother him or not, but he didn't really care right now. He was beginning to get an idea of where this was all going to lead, and he was just going to enjoy the ride.

For a few moments, he tuned their voices out. When he heard them again, they were no longer arguing. "It's so big in your hand. Or maybe your hand is just small. Probably a bit of both I guess."

"No, he is just big. My hands are not as small as they used to be. It took me months of practice to be able to take him all the way down my throat. Look," Isabelle said, twisting her hand around until the back of her hand was behind him. "I can't even touch my fingers together around him, he's so thick. Can you imagine this being shoved down your throat?" She lifted her free hand up and wrapped her fingers around her throat, imagining it. "Or sliding in and out of your pussy? And oh my God when he fucks my ass..." She trailed off and shuddered a little at the thought.

"I can't lie. I was very impressed earlier when you were taking it all. But seriously, unless you are going to convince him to let me experience some or all of those things, then how about you stop telling me about them, and start showing me?" That got Grant's attention. He knew that his wife wanted more participation from him with the women she brought home. She had been reasonably understanding with him about it, though. During the very first threesome they had done, with Sara, he had allowed more participation than he had anticipated. After that, he went back to mostly just watching. He had trouble justifying it with Sara, so he had allowed her to suck him off, as long as Isabelle started things. She had already done that in the first get together, so he felt obligated to allow it to continue. But for everyone else, he either just watched, or only touched his wife. A few had been allowed to touch him, guiding him into his wife, stroking him as he came in or on her. But that was it. And Isabelle had not been pushy about it. She had asked about it once, and then accepted his answer. However, she seemed more submissive toward Kayla than any of the other women she had brought home. He wondered if Kayla might convince her to try once more.