Surprise Video Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you are not here, I guess I'll just have to give you a demonstration." Isabelle turned to Grant, acknowledging his presence beyond just his genitals for the first time in several minutes. "You don't mind, do you, baby? Kayla would like to watch."

Before he could answer, Kayla spoke up. "Look at how hard he is. Of course he doesn't mind. Just lay him down and do what I tell you." This was an interesting turn he had not expected. Since the video chat had been revealed, he had been expecting that he'd be 'performing' in front of the camera. He had not expected to have a director. Isabelle, still looking at him, seemed to be waiting for him to agree. That was a good sign for him. As subordinate as she was toward Kayla, she was still deferring to him for ultimate control.

He nodded his consent. He swung his feet up onto the bed and lay down flat on the bed. Isabelle climbed over him to the other side so that she was not blocking the view of the camera. "Can you see everything okay?"

In response Kayla gave a low growl and a whistle. "Oh, I see everything babe." She leaned back again, adjusting her camera so that it showed the entirety of her own body. Her thick legs were spread open again, and she had a large black dildo shoved inside of her shaved pussy. "Now, why don't you show me again how you can take that monster down your pretty throat." As she said this, she grabbed a hold of the rubber cock and began to slide it in and out of her. The wet folds of her lips hugged it as it penetrated her.

Isabelle leaned forward, watching the screen the whole time. Her fingers wrapped around the base of her husband's cock and gave it a squeeze. She winked at the camera, opened her mouth and then dove down, taking him all the way in one shot. "Fuck yea," came Kayla's voice from the computer. "You are such a good slut. I can't believe you can do that so easily."

Isabelle angled Grant's cock toward her and began to bob her head up and down, keeping her eyes glued to the screen the whole time. Grant was watching too. He lifted his arms up, crossing them behind his head. "I bet her throat feels good on your rod doesn't it Grant?"

Oh, an interactive director, he thought. She wants my input too. "It feels amazing. Even after all these years, and all her practice, her throat is still tight around me."

"I bet most holes are tight for you big boy." Kayla said. "Now Izzy, As hot as all this is, I've already seen this and we can come back to it later. Why don't you get that sexy ass of yours up on top of him and let me see you ride that thing."

Grant watched as Kayla picked up her speed in fucking herself. She was getting off not only watching them, but telling them what to do. He felt the cool air hit his cock as Isabelle removed him from her mouth and sat up. She didn't waste any time at all, swinging her leg over him and raising her body up until she was right above the rigid pole she intended to impale herself on. He reached down and helped to guide his cock into her as she lowered herself onto him. As she felt his cock push inside of her, her eyes slowly started to roll back into her head. With each inch they moved a little more, as if he was pushing some sort of button inside of her as he filled her up.

On the other side of the computer, Kayla was moaning loudly. When Grant looked back over, he saw that she had pulled the dildo out, and replaced it with a vibrating wand, pressed against her clit. She was attempting to push the dildo down her throat, but having trouble getting more than the first few inches in.

A groan came from both Grant and his wife, when Isabelle finally hit the bottom. She flexed her core muscles, squeezing the entire length of him. He in turn did the same, causing his cock to twitch and throb inside of her.

"Well, don't just sit there," came the panting voice from the computer. They both looked over to see that Kayla had temporarily pulled the dildo from her mouth to take a breath. "I know I'm fun to watch too, but I want to see some action."

Grant took the initiative this time. His hands were already down by his sides, so he grabbed his wife's hips and lifted her up. She was still squeezing him when he did, so it felt like she was trying to hold him tighter and stop him from pulling out. He was strong though, and she was no match for his powerful arms. Her body was lifted, sliding along the shaft of his cock. Grant got a wicked grin on his face as he held Isabelle at the top of his cock. He turned and looked directly at the camera. He gave Kayla a wink and dropped his wife. Isabelle's eye's shot open as she was impaled by gravity's force. She lost her balance and almost fell off of him when she landed, but Grant's strong hands were there to steady her.

Isabelle leaned forward and placed the palms of her hands on the soft hair of his chest. She flexed the muscles in her short legs, lifting her up and then back down again. It only took a few strokes of her body before she fell into a steady rocking motion.

"Fuck that looks good," panted Kayla. She had abandoned the idea of trying to swallow the dildo, and tossed it to the side. "This is the perfect angle. I can see almost every inch of him as you slide up and down his shaft. And with your arms where they are, they are pushing your tits out nicely too." A moan interrupted her. "They look so good. I wish I could sit there, maybe on your husband's face and suck on those nipples." This time it was Isabelle who moaned. "Or better yet, what if I got behind you, and I could suck those balls and lick that shaft as you ride him?"

"Fuuuuuuck, please..." Isabelle began to shake. "Please baby, I need to cum." Grant was impressed. Years ago, in the beginning of their exploration into the kinky side of sex, he had begun to train her body to respond to his commands. It wasn't just that she could cum on command. Over the years it had become a need. Without his permission, she would ride the edge of orgasm for ages. Occasionally, during times of heightened arousal she would be able to cum without him, though she was not supposed to. And he would typically punish her if she did.

So, when she asked for release, he was a little surprised. He thought for sure that this might be one of those times that she might be pushed too far. He played into the fantasy that Kayla was building for her. "That's right, baby. Cum for me. Cum all over my cock while she licks it."

It was like he had pressed a button and opened the floodgates. He felt the warm gush of fluid around his groin as her motions became erratic. From the computer he heard Kayla scream out in what sounded like an orgasm of her own. Grant's hands, which had been just lightly touching his wife's hips for guidance, now gripped her firmly, and held her still. He planted his feet on the bed, his knees bent, and he pushed his hips up off the bed. The sheet of the bed slipped a little, and he fell back, but he replanted and did it again. Once he had a solid base, he began to move his hips up and down, fucking his wife, even as she continued her orgasm.

He was trying to get to a point of finishing himself. It had not been that long since he had cum in the bathroom, so he knew it may be too soon. But, he also knew that the more stimulation he got, the more likely he was to cum again. And there was not much more stimulating than how tight his wife's pussy got when she came.

He felt that familiar pressure building and smiled. Just as he thought he had succeeded though, he heard Kayla's voice. "Get off of him Izzy. Quick. He looks like he's going to cum, and I'm not done with you two just yet."

To his dismay, Isabelle climbed off of him. He had been too focused on what he was doing, and she caught him off guard. "Don't fret big boy. You'll get yours soon, I promise. Just do as I say."

Grant was not used to taking commands, and he was not overly fond of it. He didn't mind some direction from her, but outright commands would not fly. It was just not the way he operated. Since he was a child, being told to do things was the worst possible way to get him to do something. Give him a command or try to force him to do something, and he was more likely to refuse, or do the exact opposite. He had once lost out on an achievement he had been dreaming about for years, simply because his father had pushed a little too hard, and it felt like a requirement all of a sudden.

"Izzy, why don't you get on all fours, facing me." Grant sat up and swung his feet over the edge of the bed. He had an idea of where this was headed. As he watched his wife follow Kayla's directions, he realized Kayla had not actually given him any actual directions the whole time. She seemed to recognise that he was not likely to accept direct commands, and was instead doing things through Isabelle. It made sense. From what he had been told, Kayla was a Domme, and good dominants, could read others, and knew how to deal with them. He had read her pretty quickly. He was reasonably sure that, despite what everyone seemed to think, she was actually a switch. It was likely that his wife, and the other girls, had never seen the other side of her, because they didn't have the right personality. But someone like him, might just be able to bring out Kayla's submissive side.

As Grant stood, his cock bounced up and down right in front of his wife's face. She leaned down and took it into her mouth. "Mmm, no fair. I bet that tastes amazing. A big sausage like that, covered in your juice."

Grant chuckled. "She does seem to like it. She does this all the time." He looked to the side at the camera. "But something tells me this is not what you were looking for when you told her to get in this position." He stepped back, pulling his cock from his wife's mouth. Grant walked around the bed and climbed up, behind his wife. "I think perhaps this is the view you were looking for?"

"Gorgeous, well hung, AND smart. You have yourself quite a man there, Isabelle." Kayla reached to the side, off camera, and picked up a small glass dildo. "This way you both get to watch me, while I watch you. Now Grant, Izzy had a bad habit of dropping her head when you fuck her. Do me a favor and grab that hair of hers. It'll hold her head up. She needs to see this."

As Kayla pushed her new toy into her pussy, Grant aimed his cock at his wife, and leaned forward, entering her slowly. As tight as she was normal, this position always made her feel even tighter. He knew he would not last long in this position. As he slid into her, he reached forward and gathered her hair into his fist. He wrapped the hair around his fist once to make sure it didn't slip out and then pulled back. This forced her head to come up a little, and her entire body to shift back, pushing him deeper into her.

"That's it," Kayla said as she shoved the dildo into her over and over. "Now fuck her like the good little slut she is." Grant's first instinct was to match the rhythm of Kayla's motions, but she was moving too fast and erratic for his tastes. Instead, he set his own pace. He pulled back, hesitated for just a brief second, and then slammed his hips forward. On the screen, he could see not only Kayla, but in the box for their own camera, he could see what Kayla saw. Isabelle's breasts were swaying back and forth as he pumped into her from behind. It was a very evocative image. Her face was contorted in pleasure as he pulled back on her hair. His frame behind her looked very large and powerful. It gave the impression that she was much smaller than she was, or that he was larger than he was.

Grant noticed that Kayla had once again moved her camera, giving them a closeup of her pussy as she fucked it with her toy. His grip on Isabelle's hair grew tighter as he pulled her head back further, making sure she could see as well. "See that baby?" He said as he slammed his cock into her and held it deep within her. "Just imagine that she's here, and right in front of you. Lick that pussy for me, while I fuck you." Isabelle tried to nod her head up and down in agreement, but he was holding her too tightly. He felt the movement though, and watched on the screen as his wife stuck her tongue out, and pretended to lick the pussy that was far out of reach. "Good girl," he said. "Can you feel that Kayla? Can you feel her tongue on your clit while you play with yourself? She's got quite a talent for licking pussy."

Kayla couldn't respond. At least, not with intelligible words. What came out was a jumble of syllables as she cried out in an orgasm. Grant and Isabelle watched in amazement as Kayla's pussy ejected liquid by force all around the glass dildo, still lodged in it.

Grant held still for several seconds, before pulling back and beginning to wildly fuck his wife once more. He could feel the beginning of his orgasm building again, and he did not intend to be denied this time. Isabelle was still licking her phantom pussy as she was being pushed around on the bed by his forceful movements.

"Are you close?" He almost didn't recognise Kayla's voice. She was clearly out of breath from her own orgasm. But she recognised what was going on, and felt the need to push through and speak up. "Don't cum inside of her. I want to see it." He looked up at the screen again and watched the image blur as she moved the camera. When it settled into place, it was back in its original location. She leaned forward, her black eyes piercing through the screen as if she thought she could come through the computer and appear in the room. "When you are ready, pull out. Izzy, roll over to your back when he does. I want him to cum on your face again!"

Grant was more than okay with that. He and Isabelle often had conversations about where was the best place for him to cum, and it always came down to a four way tie. In her pussy, down her throat, on her face, and on her tits. No matter how hard they tried, neither of them could ever quite pick one over the other. They each had their time and place.

With that thought in his mind, he felt the surge come faster. He quickly pulled out, practically leaping off of the bed as he did. Isabelle collapsed on the bed as the sudden emptiness within her sent her tumbling over the edge. When Grant got to the camera side of the bed, she was on her stomach shaking uncontrollably. He grabbed her shoulders and flipped her onto her back quickly, pulling her closer to him, until her head was hanging off the side of the bed. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth instinctively opened.

He bent his knees just enough so that his cock was level with her face, and began to stroke it rapidly, pointing it right at her face. "That's it. Stroke that big hard cock," came Kayla's encouragement from the computer behind him. He had made sure to stand to the side, so that she would still have a good view. He grunted and his hips lurched forward. For the second time today he erupted like a massive volcano, spewing his hot seed all over his wife's face. "YES," Kayla called out. "Cover her in cum. God that looks hot. I wish I was there. I'd lick it all off of her when you were done." He kept stroking, milking the last few drops of cum from his loins. There wasn't nearly as much this time as there had been last time, though still more than he had expected.

Grant felt his knees going weak both from the orgasm, and the way he was standing with them bent. He reached behind him and found the chair his wife used at the desk. Pulling it forward, he collapsed into the chair, letting out a satisfied breath. He reached forward and helped lift Isabelle's head up, as she pivoted in the bed until she was laying on her side facing both him and the computer. The look on her face was one of pure joy. The same look she always got after a good session like this.

"It's too bad you are not here," Grant said, turning to the computer. "I'd love to watch someone lick her face clean right now." He wasn't saying it just for fun either. Watching other women lick his cum off of his wife was probably his favorite part of all of this. There was something about it that just turned him on.

"Well then," Kalya said, the smile on her face evident in her voice without even looking at her. "I guess it's time I give you both my surprise." Grant and Isabelle both looked up at the computer. "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner Izzy, but I wanted it to be a surprise. You know the Rodeway Inn just outside of town? Well," she trailed off as she lifted the camera once more and panned around the room. By the decor it was obvious she was in a hotel room, and not her own house. "Guess who's in town? If you'll let me, I'm only about fifteen minutes away. What do you say guys?"

Grant looked back at his wife. Isabelle was looking up at him through holes she had wiped into the mask of cum on her face. The look on her face was clear. She was hoping he would say yes. He nodded and turned back to the computer. "I can't guarantee that she won't clean herself up before you get here, but there's a key under the Squirrel statue by the front gate. Go ahead and let yourself in."

He was barely done saying it before Kayla had logged out. Grant turned back to his wife and laughed. "Well, looks like we are having company. I better order something to eat or something. And get some coffee going."

Isabelle beamed with pride. "No need Daddy. There's pizza in the oven staying warm, and a fresh pot of coffee already made."

Grant smiled and stood up. "Well, I guess you thought of everything. Why don't we go get some coffee while we wait." He held out his hand to help her up off the bed, knowing that her legs were likely not going to be very steady right now. "And get you some water too. You're going to need it. You have a long night ahead of you." Isabelle's eyes went wide, realizing that he was right. With Kayla coming over, she was about to have a very long night. A good one, but a very long one.

This is my submission to the April Fools Day Story Contest 2023. If you enjoyed it, please vote. I'd also appreciate any and all constructive feedback.

I Hope you are enjoying Grant and Isabelle's story. There is more to tell. Stay tuned in for more to come!