Surprise Video Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle leaned in closer, using the screen as a mirror. Her eyes opened wide when she realized what it was. She blushed and grinned as her tongue parted her lips and scooped up the leaking drop of her husband's cum. "Oops. Sorry."

"You slut," Kayla said with a laugh. "You left me here waiting for you, while you went and sucked off your husband didn't you?"

"I couldn't help it. I didn't mean to. I just went in to say hi real quick, and let him know I was on a video chat with you." It was Kayla's turn to blush now. It was too late to warn him about her. He may not know, but he had already been on full display for her, without knowing. "He was all wet, and naked..." She trailed off thinking about it again. "You'll understand when you see him naked. It's hard to resist him. Really, I had no choice. It was right there. What was I supposed to do? NOT suck it?"

Kayla laughed again. Partially because she found it funny, and partially to hide the fact that she knew exactly what Isabelle was talking about. And she was right. She had been salivating over Grant's cock just moments ago herself. Had he been actually standing in front of her, and not a camera, she likely would have done the same. But Isabelle didn't know that Kayla had seen that.

"Okay, fine. But you could have at least brought him in here so I could watch!" This was actually part of her plan. She had not anticipated Isabelle giving her such an easy way into it, but it worked perfectly for her.

"I couldn't do that." Isabelle said as her face filled with blood again.

"And why not? You said you had cameras running for your first time with Sara didn't you?" She raised an eyebrow along with her questioning tone. "So what's the difference?"

"But he knew about those cameras. And there was no one watching on the other end." It was a weak protest, and Isabelle knew it.

"Didn't you say that Sara was watching the two of you from the other room before you introduced her to him?" Isabelle nodded reluctantly. "Okay, so no difference." Kayla leaned in and lowered her voice. "Where is he right now? Can he hear us?"

"No, he is in the kitchen getting some coffee and ordering some dinner. He knows I'm on a call with you, so he'll leave us alone for a bit."

"Good. I have an idea then. We are going to have some fun with this."

------------

Grant sighed heavily as he watched the secretary in the office next door try to figure out how to remove her keyboard from the jello mold someone had placed it in. It wasn't an original prank, but it was a classic. It was not the first prank he had witnessed today. This close to the end of the day, so he hoped it might be the last.

In his youth, Grant had been very fond of playing pranks on April Fool's Day. His own father had started him down the path of playing tricks on this wonderful day. But Grant had not played a prank on the first of April in sixteen years now. He had played one on Isabelle the first year they had been together. He gave her a gift of chocolate. Only when she bit into them, she discovered they were nothing more than cotton balls covered in a thin layer of chocolate. He thought it was a funny and harmless joke. She laughed too, but then she told him how much she hated pranks. He never pulled a prank on her again. For the next few years he thought about doing pranks on other people, but each time, he thought better of it.

Now, on April first, he just shook his head and sighed when he saw all the pranks. He missed it sometimes, but mostly, he realized it was only fun if both people enjoyed it. His own secretary was watching the spectacle with a look of relief on his face. He seemed to be glad not to have to worry about such things.

Grant looked up at the clock and saw that there was just another fifteen minutes before the end of the day. "Jake," he called out to his secretary. "Why don't you call it a day. Get a jump start on the weekend."

Jake looked away from his colleague's struggles and turned to Grant. "Are you sure Boss? I don't mind staying."

"No, go ahead. I'm done for the day anyway. Nothing left that can be done in the next fifteen minutes. I might cut out early myself." Isabelle had mentioned maybe bringing a friend over this weekend for some fun. He wasn't sure when that was going to happen, but he was eager to get home regardless. She'd been hinting lately that she might finally be ready to call up the last of the girls she lived with in college. He'd heard the stories. Isabelle had told him about all 4 of them, and the other girls had each had their own stories to tell as well.

Kayla sounded like she'd be an interesting person to interact with. Everything he had heard so far, painted a picture of a very dominant personality. He was very curious how things would go with two such personalities in the room, plus his submissive wife. Would Kayla and him get along? Or would they clash? Isabelle seemed to be worried about the latter, that's why she waited this long to even suggest bringing her into the mix. At least, that's what he assumed.

But he was getting ahead of himself. He didn't even know if that was who she was bringing, if she was bringing anyone home at all. She said she might bring someone home this weekend. And she had only hinted that she might call Kayla. For all he knew it could be one of the other three, or someone completely new. Isabelle owned and operated two bars in town, as well as a restaurant in a nearby town. Between those three places, and the contacts she made networking, she was always finding all sorts of women to bring home.

"Okay then, I guess I'll clock out and head home. Have a great weekend." Jake smiled and turned off his computer. As he started to pack his things, he looked again at his colleague, who was now tearing pieces of jello away from her keyboard. He shook his head and chuckled, thankful his boss didn't do things like that.

Grant started gathering his things together. He grabbed his phone and sent a quick message to Isabelle to let her know he was going to leave a few minutes early. It only took one time of him coming home early unexpectedly, and catching her still setting up a special plan. After that, he made sure to always let her know ahead of time if his schedule was going to change.

------------

Isabelle was reading through a proposal the manager of one of her bars had sent her when her phone beeps letting her know there was a new message for her. She set the proposal down for a moment and checked her phone. Her heart leapt in her chest and caught in her throat for a moment. Grant was leaving the office early. It was almost time to put Kayla's plan into action.

She practically jumped up off the couch. For the last several days, she and Kayla had been talking things over and finalizing the plans. Yet for all of that, Isabelle still didn't really know what would happen. She knew only the very basic outline. Beyond that, she was going to be at the mercy of Kayla and Grant's whims and desires.

She grabbed the proposal and walked it over to the coffee table. She had only gotten about halfway through it so far, and it seemed like her manager had some good ideas on how to improve the bar. But the rest of it would have to wait until later. For now, she had some things to get ready.

She headed to the kitchen first and put on a pot of coffee. Regardless of the direction of the night's events, coffee would be needed. Usually it was decaf that she made this time of day, but today was Friday. On Friday's they liked to stay up later, knowing that they did not need to get up early in the morning. She usually picked one night during a weekend to stop by each of her establishments and check up on them, but this weekend, she had decided not to. They could survive without her for a few days. She had good managers and excellent staff.

She called the local pizzeria next, and put in their standard order. Ordering it now, it should get here just before Grant got home. She would put it in the oven to keep it warm until it was time to eat.

Once the order was placed, she needed to get the cameras set up. She had been a bit confused when Kayla said she wanted two cameras. But Kayla had explained everything, and helped her figure it all out. The first camera would be the one on the computer in the bedroom. All she needed to do was move it a little to make sure it was facing the bed. She turned the camera on so she could see where it was pointed and adjusted it until the angle was just right. Once she had it right, she turned the screen off. For this to work, he couldn't know the camera's were running.

Next she grabbed her phone and went to the bathroom. There she found a spot near the door where she could prop the phone up. She turned the camera function on and played with it a bit to make sure it was right. She found an angle that would show most of the bathroom, including the door in and out of the shower. Isabelle set a cup in front of the phone to hold it in place and hide it from view and then turned out the lights.

As she was leaving the bathroom she looked down at her watch to check the time. She didn't think it had taken her that long to set up the cameras, but the pizza should be here any minute now, followed closely by her husband. She pulled out her work phone and opened up the video conference app. Once it was open, she sent out the invitation for Kayla to join, as well as one to both her phone and her computer. She went back to the bathroom and accepted the invitation on her phone. Then she went to the bedroom and did the same on the computer in the bedroom. Now, thanks to the guidance of Kayla, she had it set up so that whichever device was making the most noise, would automatically be the primary video and audio feed. Kayla would mute her end when she logged in, and Isabelle muted her work phone as well.

The doorbell rang as she was turning the screen back off on the computer. "That must be the pizza," she said out loud to herself. She turned out the light and skipped her way down the hall. She reached into her purse, hanging on the coat rack, with one hand while she opened the door with the other. On the other side of the door was a young man, holding four boxes.

"Hello Ma'am. I've got two large pizzas, cheesy breadsticks and a cookie pizza."

"Yup, that's me alright."

"Total comes to $35.50." He said as he handed the boxes over to her.

Isabelle handed him the money. "Here's fifty. Keep the change." The kid's jaw practically dropped. He must have been new. Most of the delivery drivers knew them pretty well, and they always tipped high.

"Thank you. Thank you very much." He practically tripped over himself as he backed away. He looked like he was trying to leave before she changed her mind. She giggled a little. There was no chance of that, but the poor kid had probably never gotten a tip like that before.

She closed the door and turned carefully, trying not to drop the pizzas. There wasn't much time before Grant would be home, so she wanted to get the pizza into the oven. She already had it turned on. It had a warming function, that would basically just keep it at its current temperature. She checked her phone and saw that Kayla was logged into the video chat. She was sitting in her chair, with nothing but a bra and panties on, just waiting for the action to start.

------------

Kayla's eyes darted back and forth between the clock and the camera screen constantly. She had been logged in now for almost thirty minutes, and so far, there was nothing but her own image on the screen. On the bottom of the screen there were three small boxes, each was a dark, almost black image. One was labeled as Izzy, one as Izzy2 and one Izzy3. She knew that Izzy was the computer. That was the same label she had seen when they had chatted the other day. And she knew the other two were both cell phones, but she did not know which was which. All three were inactive and dark.

She knew that at any moment, there could be activity on one of the screens. It was around the right time for Grant to be home now, so if everything went according to plan, he should come into the bathroom any moment now. And it couldn't happen soon enough. Kayla was getting impatient. Ever since he had walked in front of her camera, she could not get the image of him out of her head. And now she was going to get so much more than that.

Isabelle didn't know it yet, but Kayla was in town. She had actually driven up and gotten a hotel just fifteen minutes outside of town. Tomorrow morning, she planned to call Isabelle up and invite herself over for even more fun. But for tonight, she would be content to watch from behind the computer.

A click and a flash of light caught her attention. The box labeled Izzy2 took over the screen as it sprang to life. Grant walked into the room and stood just in front of the camera. She watched with bated breath as he slowly took his clothes off. When he pulled his boxers down, revealing his cock and stared at it.

He looked to be semi-hard again, just like the other day. She wondered if he was just perpetually hard like that. Isabelle had told her that Grant had a sex drive that rivaled that of the five of them. She hadn't really believed her at first. But with all the stories she'd heard over the last few days, which she had confirmed with the other girls as well, she was beginning to believe. If he had that much of a sex drive, he had to be horny all the time. God knows she was. And if he was horny all the time, that would certainly explain the hardness she was seeing.

She watched as he folded his clothes in a pile and placed them on the counter. Thankfully, he did not block the phone. He turned around and opened the door to the shower and leaned in, turning the water on. She cursed her luck when she noticed the shower glass was frosted, and she would not see much once he entered. Luckily, according to Isabelle, he typically took quick showers. When he stepped into the shower she booed, even though no one would hear her. It still made her feel better knowing that her objection was made audible.

------------

Isabelle was watching from her daughter, Amelia's room. She had snuck in there when she heard Grant pull up to the house. She knew his routine pretty well and figured she could time this just right. When he stepped into the shower, she stood up and reached behind her shoulders, undoing the button that held the top of her dress together. Once undone, she easily slipped it down off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She looked back at the screen, concentrating on the frosted glass. Grant's silhouette could just barely be made out, and if she watched close enough, she could monitor his movements. He always started with his hair and then moved on to his body. When she saw his figure bend over, she knew he was washing his legs, and that was what she had been waiting for. He was just about done, which meant it was time for her to go. She took a few breaths to calm her nerves before leaving the room and moving toward the bathroom.

------------

Kayla made good use of the time Grant spent in the shower, and removed what was left of her clothing. She knew what was coming up next, and she was going to want free access to her body when it got started. With her large breasts finally free of her bra, she felt a sense of relief. As if a pressure was lifted from her shoulders and her rib cages all at the same time. It was a freeing feeling, one that she looked forward to every day. She felt a familiar tingle of excitement when Isabelle walked into the frame.

Isabelle had changed little. Her hips were a little wider now, showing the signs of childbirth, but beyond that she had aged beautifully. Kayla grinned at the familiar sight of Isabelle slowly dropping to her knees. In the past it had been to service whoever Kayla had told her to. Sometimes it was one of the girls; sometimes it was Kayla herself; occasionally it was even some random guy that Kayla or one of the other girls was seeing.

Isabelle may have been everyone's favorite in the group, but Kayla had been the dominant one for sure. They had all been submissive to her at one point or another. Isabelle has stayed that way the entire time, the others went through phases of being willing to submit or not.

Seeing Isabelle on her knees once more brought back a lot of fond memories. Kayla realized that in a way, Isabelle was still getting ready to service someone that Kayla had told her to. It just happened, that this time around it was Isabelle's husband, and she would likely have been doing it anyway.

The room fell suddenly silent as the water turned off. A cloud of steam poured out of the shower when the door opened. Grant stepped through the steam like a rock and roll star walking through the smoke machine at a show. Kayla was pretty sure it didn't happen in slow motion, but that's how she saw it. She saw his leg first, and then the tip of his hard cock poked through the steam before the rest of his body came through.

He stopped just outside the shower when he saw his wife kneeling on the floor a few feet in front of him. The steam seemed to billow around him like a cape of mist. He smiled down at Isabelle and stepped forward.

Thankfully, Kayla had made sure that Isabelle had tested this angle ahead of time, and the camera was in the perfect place. She had the perfect view of his magnificently erect tool as he slid it into his wife's open and waiting mouth. He didn't say a word, he just stepped closer to her until all but the last two inches were in her mouth.

Then he just stood there. By the moans Kayla began to hear, she knew Isabelle was not sitting idle. When she inspected closer, she confirmed her suspicions. She could see the muscles in Isabelle's throat and mouth moving rapidly. It seemed she had not lost her touch. She was always good with her mouth.

"That's it baby," Grant mumbled. It was the first words Kayla had ever heard from him.Kayla shivered when she heard them. Somehow even his mumbled words conveyed a sense of power and control. She was not used to hearing that kind of voice from anyone other than herself. One of her favorite things to do was to break the wills of so-called 'dominant' men. They tried to dominate her, and she would just destroy them.

Isabelle responded by doubling her efforts. She was no longer sitting still. Now she was rocking back and forth, letting his cock slid in and out through her lips. The muscles in her throat were still working hard as she reached up and wrapped her fingers around him.

It hadn't taken long before Kayla's hand had found its way between her legs. Now two of her fingers were pushing their way in and out of her, matching the motions of Grant's cock in Isabelle's mouth. She may not be able to feel it, or fuck it, but she was at least going to pretend. It amazed her that her friend could take as much of it as she could into her mouth.

As if Grant heard her thoughts, his hand came down on the back of Isabelle's head and began to push her deeper onto his pole. Kayla watched in delight as the last few inches slowly disappeared. Based on the lack of gagging sounds coming from the speakers, she had to assume that this was a regular occurrence for them. Little Izzy is a talented one Kayla thought to herself. She noticed the slight bulge in Isabelle's throat as her husband's cock slid down her gullet.

He held her there for a moment before pulling back out. Isabelle gasped for air quickly before he plunged his cock back down her throat. He did this several times before Isabelle tapped him on the thigh. When she did this, he let go. She held still for a moment, before pulling back herself, a string of saliva connecting the tip of his cock to her lips, stretched out until it finally broke when she pulled back far enough. She took several long gasps for air before looking up at him. "Are you going to cum for me? Please, I need your cum Daddy!"