Surprise Visitor

Story Info
Woman shows up to her lover's hotel room unexpectedly.
2.1k words
4.19
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day and a long drive today. James's work required him to travel around the state and usually overnight, so he was hopefully rested before presenting the next morning. He liked to arrive at his hotel in the afternoon to get situated, get dinner, and possibly finish up any last items for the work project.

Checking into the hotel, he felt a little lonely and tired. He was married but his wife did not join him on these trips. She was a great partner, in many ways, but they there was not the passion he would prefer in the relationship. In fact, they had come to the agreement of allowing for an open relationship while he was away for work.

James had had a nice affair, that lasted about a year, with a divorcee but she had moved too far away to continue this. Since then, he had been looking for a new playmate. Recently, he had started a new relationship with a woman that was also married with a similar situation. They had been having a lot of fun, sexting mostly. She lived in one of the cities he visited, but they had only gotten together a few times due to the distance.              

After James took his bags to his room, he headed out for dinner. He liked to sit down and enjoy a meal rather than order something in. Sitting in the restaurant, he threw a text to his lover. Just an emoji of red lips to start with. She responded a few mins later with her typical emoji of a kissing face throwing a heart out. Nothing after that from her. "Oh, she must be busy." James thought. This made him feel a little lonelier tonight, but he had hopes of her not being busy later. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy getting him off by writing him erotic texts which he was more than happy to reciprocate.

James finished up dinner and drove back to his hotel. The room was nice. He smiled at the extra furniture to play on if his lover were there. Thinking this, he felt sad again. He took off his coat and grabbed a hotel cup from the bathroom. He wanted to relax so he poured himself a shot of whiskey. He sat down in a comfortable chair. James was just finishing his drink when a knock at the door startled him. "Who could that be? They must have the wrong room." He thought to himself.

He opened the door, and there stood his lover. She was smiling at him wearing her long black coat. She had her blonde hair a little curly tonight. He remembered that she had told him that it was not originally blonde but was not ready to "go gray" yet. He would not have known. He thought she was a beautiful, sexy woman since the first pictures he saw of her. They were within a year of each other for age which he was finding refreshing.

"Are you going to invite me in?" Sara asked. James had frozen. He was so surprised and honestly overexcited. Since they met, she had been really keeping his libido revved up. Sara had been married for most of her adulthood and for not having had wild college days or even much dating, she sure knew her way around a man. He could see she had on her black patent leather pumps with some sheer stockings showing beneath the coat. James instantly became erect. He was anticipating what was underneath the long coat. Sara liked to send him provocative photos of herself in lingerie or not. He was desperately hoping she was wearing what was in the last picture she sent.

James composed himself a little. "Yes, please come in." He said. After closing the door, he asked if he could help her take her coat off. He was feeling a little intoxicated with anticipation. He was glad he had the shot of whisky. Hopefully that would relax him a little. The relationship was still new and although they were about the same age, this meant Sara was in her sexual prime and James was trying to keep up.

"Yes, please, these buttons are a little tricky." This was not at all true, but they were having fun playing a game together. He stepped very close to her, and slowly started unbuttoning her coat, his hands shaking just a little. He could see Sara's smile grow as he felt his manhood grow a little more.

As he opened her jacket, he stepped back to get a full view. He drew his breath in sharply. "Holy shit! You look so much hotter wearing that in person, baby girl." He was not exaggerating, she looked good. She was a voluptuous woman with a beautiful body. She was a little fuller figured and he liked that about her.

"You like what you see?" Sara teased. Her coat was wide open, and James ran his eyes slowly down her body. She was wearing tassels on her breasts. They were red sequined, and heart shaped over her nipples although they didn't completely cover her large areolas. God, he loved her breasts! She had heavy breasts, far too big to be perky but they definitely didn't sag. His eyes traveled down more. She wore cute lacey underwear, high on the sides but covering her tummy. Her legs were covered in very sheer thigh high stockings and on her feet were sexy black pumps.

James was mesmerized for a few moments. She looked so hot! He was wondering how she was able to visit him tonight and figure out which hotel he was at, but he was far to aroused to be concerned with this right now. He wasn't even sure if she could stay the night with him, so he didn't want to waste any time.

He moved close to her again, removed her coat, letting it fall to the floor and pulled her into his arms, kissing her deeply. She moaned, feeling the passion in his lips and his hardness against her. After a few moments of this, Sara asked what James wanted tonight. "I brought a few fun things." She said, playfully.

James was very excited to hear this. They both liked to be a little kinky. He hadn't noticed that she had brought a little bag with her. He had been far too distracted with what she was wearing. She told him to open her bag and proceed with whatever he chose from it. Opening the bag, he found the collar with the nipple clamps, a blindfold, and her favorite toys.

"Go to the chair and sit down." He spoke. They both enjoyed him being a little dominant in their sex play. Sara obediently followed her first direction. James moved in front of her, first putting on the blindfold, and then the collar around her neck, buckling it at the back. He gently removed each tassel, then loosened the nipple clamps and attached them one at a time, tightening them until she nodded that they were at the right tension, for now... James loved seeing her like this, playing the submissive. He was so glad she liked to experiment with new things. He could feel himself twitch in his pants looking at her. She was smiling up at him anticipating his next command.

He picked up her hands with his, guided her to stand, turned her around and then put pressure on her back indicating he wanted her bent over the chair. "Get on your knees in the chair." He commanded.

"Yes Sir." Sara replied. This was all part of the game. She knew how much it turned him on when she played submissive which turned her on all the more. In reality, she was far from submissive. She had a pretty dominant personality and was very direct. She liked the game so she could let go of control. It made things so much more exciting for both of them.

James admired the view of her full, heart shaped ass sticking up on the chair. He then noticed her stockings had a line down the back of them. Her heels were still on. The panties would have to go. He bent over her and traced the line of the lace on them on each cheek. He could see her smile again under the blindfold. He first pulled the lace tight into the crack of her ass making her gasp a little, but he decided he wanted them off. James was careful to slide them over the thigh highs and around each heel. He wanted the rest left on. He wanted to drive himself into her right then, nice, and deep, but realized he was still fully clothed. He had been so excited and she so obedient, that he had not removed any of his clothes yet. This made him chuckle to himself.

James quickly pulled off his shirt. He unbuckled his pants. He gently pulled his pants and briefs off. He was extremely engorged which reminded him to grab some lube. He knew where he wanted his cock to end but first, he would give her some oral pleasure.              

James got on his knees behind her. He used his fingers to part her pussy open. The beautiful, pink slit was glistening with wetness. He put one finger in. Sara moaned and he could feel her grip around his finger. God, he wanted to fuck her right now, but he wanted to hold out longer, making sure she climaxes too, hopefully together even. Leaning forward, he rims her anus with his tongue while moving his finger more in her tight snatch. She wiggles and moans. He knows how much she likes her ass played with. His plan is to finish in that tight ass but next he wants to feel her pussy around his dick. James removes his finger and tongue which triggers a pout from Sara. God she is so cute when she does that! "That felt really good!" She says clearly not wanting him to stop.

"Hush, baby girl. I've got something better to put in there." He gets up from his knees and positions himself behind her, lining his hips up with hers. He gently feeds his dick into her. He stops and holds it in place. If he moves right now, he's going to blow his load too quickly. Sara starts to wiggle impatiently. James leans over and growls in her ear, "Be still." He continues leaning over her and starts to move in her very slowly. They are both moaning now.

James decides he wants to have a better view of their activity, so he straightens his body again behind her. He really enjoys watching his cock being swallowed by her. He pulls his shaft completely out which brings forth another pout from his partner. "She is so fun to tease!" James thinks to himself. He then feeds his dick back into her with a long deep stroke. He does this a few more times with both the sensation on his cock and seeing it go into her almost driving him over the edge.

James decides it's time to move to their finale. He grabs the lube and puts a little on his shaft. Her pussy was pretty wet, so he doesn't need much. He positions himself again behind her. He first eases a finger into her tight ass. Sara softly moans and her opening releases some tension. He moves his finger in her for a few more moments to relax her more. He then decides it's time. He removes his finger and gently pushes the head of his cock into her tight hole. Sara stiffens a little and gasps. He moves his manhood slowly in until it his hips are flush with her ass. He pauses for a brief moment, but then picks up the tempo. He hopes Sara can climax with him, but he can't wait any longer.

Sara can feel him swelling and senses his urgency. This excites her even more. She arches her back a little to allow James a deeper angle into her. He feels her ass tighten around him and as it continues spasming, she cries out his name. "James!" This triggers his orgasm. He feels himself cumming hard into Sara. He drives himself into her one last deep thrust making a deep guttural sound as he does. Sara is moaning softly as he finishes.

James steps back, helps Sara out of the chair, sits down in the chair himself and pulls her onto his lap putting his arms around her. She happily snuggles into him while they catch their breath together. As they enjoy the afterglow, James thinks about what a wonderful surprise visitor he got this evening.