All Comments on 'Surprised by College Friend'

by chkwagon50

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

A surprisingly pleasant read. Not at all over the top as swinger hookups go and devoid of the unbelievable machinations of most graphic sex encounters. Just so believable in every respect. You should read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And each wife

Went home prego right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Similar circumstances

My husband and I were in Bar Harbor, Maine and we ran into an old boyfriend of mine and his new fiancé. We had dinner together and they invited us to their rental that had a hot tub. She was the first to strip bare and my husband look at me and shrugged so we joined then nude in the hot tub. I have to say, Marie (his fiancé) was a free spirit and was soon telling us about all the men she has slept with and about how she was trying to get Trevor to loosen up. Well, it seemed she got us all to loosen up and soon she was riding Trevor and I was bouncing on my husband’s dick. We spent the night in their place and I think we tried every combination two couples could try. I even had my first taste of another woman!

squirtelguysquirtelguyover 3 years ago

Nice swinging story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I missed something

So she was so calm about all of this, as well as her husband, where they swingers or always into sharing?

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

They should get together on a regular basis

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Watching is a fetish?

You do know there is a fetish category on this site. Why is loving wives always used as a dumping ground for other categories? It's a valid question, anybody got an answer. The first story posted today was written by a fetish author, but yet he chose loving wives to dump it into. Why? Is it because this category is popular in comments? Do they love the negative attention? A shrink would go nuts trying to figure out these authors and readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a change of story category for me. I liked the smoothe casual flow and found it fun. I have (2) nudist camps just 6 mi from my new house and it makes me think.....Hmmmmm?

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Very well done.

Light story, no heavy drama or emotion, just adults enjoying some consensual sex.

Wish life imitated this more often! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Robots?

Wound up until wound down again with little or no feeling. Ugh! **

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Who cares?

I mean try creating characters a reader might actually like.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great experience

I think I've been there. We had a wonderful, memorable experience similar to your story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad . Not great alot of substance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous