All Comments on 'Surprised Slaveboy'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LI KerwellLI Kerwellover 6 years ago
That's Fantastic

Great job. Well written. I loved it

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Thank You!!!!!

I just found it you've submitted this new story! YAY!!!! I clicked that 5star immediately...lol...Just because..😉..Now if you excuse me,I'm gonna enjoy this latest 'treat' you posted.....And PLEASE keep them cumming,because I definitely will..

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Also

Disregard the 'Anonymous' comments feedback... Irrelevant opinion from a worthless human being who doesn't have the balls to use a decent name..lol hence anonymous??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

garbage.. written by someone who obviously has no real experience from a true D in the lifestyle.

Any real D will negotiate the hard and soft limits before putting them into a contract to be signed by both.

He was shocked and mortified and it's obvious he doesn't want what she is doing to him with the cage, panties, making him a sissy boy named michelle.

It people like you that write this garbage and watch 50 shades and think that is what BDSM is all about. You people really should be ashamed of yourselves for giving the L/s a bad rap.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Up and down

After my first 3 reviews I decided to read your stories in the chronological order they were submitted. So having reviewed 1, 3 & 4 this was submitted as number 2. Quality very up and down. This is one on the up. Short, sharp and sticking to the point and the tone of the language was appropriate. So why down, up, up and down? This was an enjoyable read and in the correct category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When Michael was making breakfast?

He splattered the bacon grease all over the bitch. While she was jumping around and screaming in pain, he cold cocked her with the frying pan. After getting dressed, he transferred all her money into his bank account and drove away leaving her unconscious. He went to the bank, closed the account and she never saw or heard from him again. The problem with your stories is that you never envision the men fighting back or that their might be consequences when she tortures another human being. Like getting the snot beat out of her. You demonstrate an amazing lack of understanding of the male of the species. Laughably bad story.

1 star

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Another boring chastitycage story. The potential was good at the beginning but then it fell away into the all the time ridiculous chastity crap. Sorry, but that is too standard to be amazing.😕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous