All Comments on 'Surprises Upon Surprises'

by janon314

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
I really tried...

This was your first venture into L/W, sorry but it's a fail.

You wrote 'Making a nice breakfast in bed,' last time I tried that I nearly burnt the house down. You should never cook in bed.

Next you wrote, 'She was gone when I woke, so I slipped into the shower and came up behind her as she scrubbing the pans.' I have never washed pans in the shower but to each his own.

Last, 'Intense. You nearly had my going a couple of times, thinking there was somebody else here.' I don't claim to be an editor but I think you meant me not my.

Better luck on your next story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
With the dragon

You aren't ready to write yet. Practice a little before you publish. I have been studying for a year, asking for advice from other writers, and I'm still not ready. You at least had the nerve to try. I commend you for that.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing

As others noted, you can get better

Hint: Don't make readers wait too.long to find out what the sex scene will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I see this as an exhibitionist story not LW

But I couldn't get into it. Just skimmed 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not much of a LW story

Way too short. Nothing really sexy or erotic about it. Not entertaining at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get yourself an editor and

Publish in the right category and you should be fine.

This was a fun little game and if there are follow ups that include a 3rd or more parties, then you might justify LW, but if you look at others, there are plenty of examples of a series covering multiple categories.

So part 1 in EV, then part 2 someone else is watching EV, part 3 someone joins in LW, part 4 she is punished for being a naughty girl BDSM.

Just for example.

I enjoyed and think this could expand into a good series. Please don't let him end up some wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanon314@janon314
July 2022 A gentle reminder to the readers of this site about the efforts of the authors. First you have to remember that the thousands of authors on Literotica are unpaid and publish for the love of it. Where else do you get thousands of hours of FREE entertainment these day...