All Comments on 'Surprising Relationship Evolutions Ch. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
darthnader19darthnader198 months ago

Weird ending but over all I still loved it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another one of your great stories well done!

But we all sure wish that you would go back, and finish off a couple of your older great story's that need your touch to finish then off. Our Thoughts and Imaginations, on how to end them never seem to Measure up to as to how you might have ended them! Stories like: "The Package" or "Damn. That Escalated Quickly", but my favourite one that could have Definitely gone, and needed to go at least one more chapter was " Hubby Spoils Her Rotten"!!

Norway_1705Norway_17058 months ago

Great style, wonderful descriptions, excellent storytelling.

But.

Only Bobbie takes care of him: Bobbie gasped. "It could be months before HE is lucky enough".

Bobbie is not thinking about her own luck, but about his luck!

And Bobbie and Connor 'are two peas in a pod'. Big-Dick Barbie is just a selfish asshole who craves someone else's stick, and frame a poor man with a newborn baby: BTB! Thanks for the perfect portrayal of two types of lovers, but I prefer the monogamous Bobbie. More Robertas!

Gdaddy5Gdaddy58 months ago

I loved everything but the ending I don't like the way that his ex-wife ended up completely cut out it felt like she was regaining trust and earning a second chance only for that redemption to be thrown to the wayside in a post credit follow-up other than that five stars

fmp0927fmp09278 months ago

Agree that the ending was too abrupt and the out-of-left-field HEA was totally unsatisfying.

Still, I enjoyed the story and was gald that Connor finally got some relief. I don't buy into the concept that you can truly love someone yet be so cruel as to never allow them to have an orgasm. Even if theoretically that's what they want.

spinpole2001spinpole20018 months ago

Great story I really enjoyed it and I would love to hear about there further adventures!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your work generally B&T, but felt this one had a very rushed ending also. Shame because I really enjoyed this story till then. Look forward to your next submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?