All Comments on 'Surprising Relationship Evolutions'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this theme and nearly all of your stories, so I definitely hope there will be a chapter 2. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to read more of this story! I love the slow build up, one of my favorites! Very hot

bamaguy326bamaguy32610 months ago

Another excellent story !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was a very good story and could probably use at least one more chapter. Let me tell why Connor Choice Vivian to be his key holder. First she is not Romantically Involved with him and she not a total bitch. As for his friend with benefits Bobbie. She is not the long term relationship and marriage that she wants no part of, and now that she has become best friends. She is almost as bad as his ex, with her denying him an orgasms. Now as for his ex, Kathleen she is just one vindictive cheating bitch. Besides cheat on him with big Mike, that he had video recorded her fucking him. But for her to late name her new big dildo "big mike", that just to the it more in to his face of her past cheating. You can't love your husband, if your cheating on him. And for to try and reconciliation with Connor, and start playing FLR or FLM relationships without Allow a quick orgasm in her as a I'm sorry fuck, then start denying him after that for ever as he wants, is just wrong. so it was his only possible Choice, Vivian..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! I may have been distracted, but how old is Vivian? It would be interesting to know if she is also an expert in keyholding, in addition to being a graduate therapist.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice surprise ending.

Venguard13Venguard1310 months ago

Absolutely love this story!

Great ending - but I also want the continuation, if you’ll wrote it.:)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a fabulous story! One of the best I have read. So very well done both in Contant and writing. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination and talent with us.

fmp0927fmp092710 months ago

Well written and entertaining story. I'm not a fan of humiliation so those parts didn't do anything for me but the rest was pretty hot. Definitely think you need another chapter to explain why he picked Vivian to be his keyhole plus to further explore his relationship with all 3 women.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More please

A_7678A_767810 months ago

A great twist in the ending. I would like to find out what you have in mind for Vivian as the key holder and how she factors in to the relationship with the other two, so yes another chapter please.

5 star

Norway_1705Norway_17059 months ago

More, more! We need a follow up for Bobbie (she needed some dick, what she may do to obtain more?) and another for Kathleen (she likes tide horses, maybe she may do again) and another for Dr. Viv...

Three new follow ups at least, or maybe more... (about his job, maybe?)

looksee73looksee739 months ago

I've been a fan since the Easy Street days. Your work has always been fun to read and well written, but this story is over the top brilliant! Definitely your very best. Great character development, story, and storytelling.

I'll echo some of the comments by encouraging additional chapters. This really is a terrific story.

GcoachGGcoachG9 months ago

Pretty good, i did want to see him actually cuckolded after his confession to Kathleen, but other than that, i liked it a lot. Like the little twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Equal please. Thank you for not going too deep into cuck fetishes. It was just about right.

wrdwvrrwrdwvrr9 months ago

Great story. I wish “care and feeding for a non-dominant male” was a real article.

onlyshecumsonlyshecums9 months ago

Normally don't go for stories tagged with cuckold, but this was a great story.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz20028 months ago

What a read! All that needs to be said was done so in previous comments. Much as I would enjoy a nest chapter, I’m perfectly happy with letting my imagination run wild on what could be next. Thanks for a great story, now on to your other writings!

darthnader19darthnader198 months ago

Certified Banger !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Connor just needs to get his cock cut off, maybe then he will be Permanently Satisfied, what a loser!!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman6 months ago

I'm midway through the first chapter and I felt compelled to express my joy at finding such a well-written story.

The pacing, the dialogue, the skill in knowing what to share and what to allude to—all first rate.

belted and teasedbelted and teased6 months agoAuthor

Heartfeltman Thank you for you comment. The attributes you described are what I strive for, so it is very good to hear it is seen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

But sex -- at least through the end of page two where I gave up -- was simply an non-erotic as a supermarket shopping list.

Totally lacking in details.

Totally lacking in tension.

Three stars == being generous.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good premise.

But disappointing.

All sex is so automatic. No tension. No reluctance. No forcing.

Just a listing of serial sex acts.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?