Surprising Trio in a Porn Theater

Story Info
Was she surprised by what she found?
1.7k words
4.38
6.6k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
309 Followers

On a few occasions, I have seen "accidental" meetings in porn theaters. By that I mean that two or more people have come into the theater separately, pretending that they were unaware of the person or persons that they were going to meet and play with. Sometimes, it is obvious. Sometimes, it isn't as apparent. Over the years, I have played this little game myself more than once. But that first time, way back when, I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was a prearranged meeting or just some very happy coincidence. Whatever the case, I'm glad I was in the right place at the right time.

The theater was in Mishawaka, Indiana, just outside of South Bend. It was another one of those old, downtown theaters in a small town that had been abandoned for the mall multiplex. Somebody bought it and started running porn movies. Eventually, they added a bookstore area and peep booths, but when I first started going there it was just a big theater with X-rated movies.

I had rarely seen couple activity there. There had been a few couples from time to time, but no action. Being the eternal optimist, I would drop in on occasion when I was in the area to see what might happen. My persistence paid off.

I was stretching my legs that Friday night, having been in the theater for a couple of hours, when they came in. She was about 5'5, brunette, 40-ish, and curvy. Not a BBW, but a fairly typical woman who had a couple of kids and two decades of limited athletic activity. She was busty so the curves looked good on her. Dressed in a tight black skirt with a hem a few inches above the knee and a print blouse with buttons down the front, she was ready to play, yet still looked respectable enough should any of her neighbors see her leaving the house or returning home later.

Like any good theater pervert, I followed them into the theater, keeping a respectful distance. They sat on the left side of the aisle, with hubby taking the outside seat. I sat immediately in front of him.

I resisted the temptation to turn around and stare. I find it better to let a couple get comfortable. I listened for the tell-tale signs of hanky panky, but there were none. I settled in, prepared to be patient.

Maybe twenty minutes after they came in, a guy came down the far aisle from us. He sat in the same row with the couple, all the way at the other end. Probably 12-15 seats separated him from the wife. He looked nervous and sat low in his chair, a baseball cap pulled low over his eyes and his jacket pulled up high around his neck and cheeks. He clearly didn't want anyone to recognize him. He was small. Small enough to notice. Not just short, but slim, too. I wondered if perhaps he was too young to be there and figured that once he bluffed his way in he would try to be as inconspicuous as possible.

If he noticed the couple, he never let on. He just sat low and kept his eyes on the screen. Meanwhile, I began to sense more movement from the couple. I glanced back quickly. Sure enough, they were starting to make out a little bit. The next time I took a semi-furtive peep I noticed the little guy on the other end of their row was looking, too.

Hubby was slow but deliberate. He took his time unbuttoning her blouse. She made eye contact with me at one point, then quickly looked away. Since she didn't cover up, I figured it was cool to watch. So did the guy on their row.

Her cleavage was wrapped in a sexy black bra and eventually, it was completely exposed as hubby finally unbuttoned the bottom button on her blouse. He pulled it open wide so that her large, lace-covered tits were completely visible. At about this time, wifey leaned back into him, turning a bit toward the guy on their row. He didn't take his eyes off them as she began to spread her legs a bit.

I was as hard as a rock, seeing this woman blatantly expose herself in a semi-public place. As she lifted her left leg into the seat next to her, her husband opened the clasp on the front of her bra and ever so slooooowly pulled the fabric away.Those tits were impressive. In spite of their size, they still did a credible job of fighting gravity. Her nipples were large and swollen. She was clearly enjoying being the show. She dipped her hand between her legs, out of my sight, but it was obvious what she was doing. I heard her shudder when she touched herself.

The dude at the end of the row had the best seat in the house, to be sure, and, oddly enough, no one else in the place seemed to be aware or interested in what was going on. Fine with me. After a few more minutes of the tease, the wife turned herself around again in her seat and reached for her husband's lap. A minute later his cock was exposed and she was stroking him. She leaned back, letting the guy at the end of the row see what she was doing. His view wasn't the best but he got the idea.

Then she suddenly moved to the floor, between hubby's legs, and began to give him a slow, sensuous blowjob. Now my view wasn't the best, but I had already figured out that the guy on their row was their target. As the wife sucked her husband's dick, the voyeur was straining to see (so was I!). Hubby motioned for him to come closer... and he did. Leaving two seats between himself and the husband. A minute later, he moved over one more seat.

The woman apparently loved to give head. Or she loved having an audience. Or both. She made slight moaning noises as she blew him. I was dying to see, but contented myself with the sexy mixture of slurps and moans.

I thought hubby was about to blow his load at one point. So did the wife, because she stopped what she was doing and returned to her seat. Hubby immediately began to play with her big tits and offered the other guy a feel. He was reluctant. Again, I suspected that he was pretty young and was now teetering somewhere between orgasm and terror, unsure of what he should or shouldn't do. He eventually reached over and grabbed more than a generous handful. His hands were small, too. Or maybe those boobs were so big that they just dwarfed him. His movements were tentative as he explored and teased her.

The wife dropped her hand onto his thigh and he jumped. She never took her hand away. She just gently caressed his thigh. Hubby started sucking the tit that was closest to him and she held his cock while the stranger (and I watched). Eventually, the wife got the attention of two mouths on her tits and my cock was getting the attention of my hand.

When the stranger pulled away, the wife leaned over and kissed him. That's a fairly odd site in porn theater. Usually, women who come in to get fucked by strangers don't kiss. As she did, she let her hand fall across his chest and into his jacket. Again, he jumped. When they finished their liplock, wifey turned and whispered something into hubby's ear and then turned her attention back to her guest. She opened his jacket, raised his t-shirt and - much to my surprise - revealed a nice set of firm young tits. He was a she. Soon the ball cap was gone and her hair fell to about her shoulders. The jacket was removed and suddenly it was obvious why "he" looked so small. She was a slender brunette, maybe twenty. Maybe.

Hubby and I watched while they played with each other's tits, rubbing, pinching, and sucking. The wife was the aggressor, at least at the beginning. Her young friend learned fast, hungrily sucking those impressive boobs and working her hand down to the older woman's crotch. I watched as she spread her legs wide, letting her short dress ride all the way up, exposing her wet cunt as both the girl and hubby fingered her. They took turns, one rubbing her clit while the other finger-fucked, then switched places. They were getting her very close to cumming when the girl suddenly slid to the floor, between her legs, and began to taste her pussy. The effect was almost immediate. Wifey opened her eyes and looked directly into mine as she came.

The women switched places, and the crowd began to form, as the younger girl slid out of her pants. The wife got on the floor in front of her and licked her young pussy while hubby stood knelt on his seat and fed the girl his cock. At a point, he was standing in the aisle, with the young girl turned sideways, one leg over the arm of the chair, the other on the back of my seat.

The show was nicely illuminated by the large screen not that far from us. The wife lapped and fingered her like it was her last meal. I don't remember who came first, hubby, the girl, or me, but we all ended at about the same time and she swallowed every drop of hubby's load as the crowd murmured their approval and encouragement. Five minutes later, the couple was gone. I was hopeful that the young girl, now seated and wearing only her pants and opened jacket, might opt for a second round. It was not to be. She left three minutes after they did.

As the crowd drifted back to their seats and turned their attention to the movie, I replayed the scene in my mind several times, stopping and focusing on each individual action. Did they know each other? Was it planned? The nervousness of the "guy" made me think not, but the speed at which the action developed caused me to think that it might have been.

In the end, I didn't care. It was hot. the women were hot, and the sex was hot.

I've never seen anything exactly like it since. It remains on my bucket list of things to set up myself one day.

imaging
imaging
309 Followers