All Comments on 'Surprising Trio in a Porn Theater'

by imaging

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot. I once watch a couple of women who came into a theater together. Will never forget it. Miss those days.

Campus77Campus772 months ago

I miss the old style porn theater. Not only could you watch the screen, but often the show in the seats was more explicit. Somehow watching it on a laptop isn't the same. This story is typical of some of the scenes I watched over several years and a number of theaters. I could feel like the guy watching as well as the man doing his wife. Just like the writer, I've been in both scenarios. I do wonder who the young woman was and what was the plan. In any case it was a hot scene.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I took my wife to an adult theater & watched her jerk off a couple of men, blow 2 men & let 5 guys fuck her. I still get hard & masturbate over that incredible evening. I've come to believe that my wife is very close to becoming a whore. Net time we'll charge the men $$$$ for the entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userimaging@imaging
Straight, professional man who enjoys intelligent, discreet and curious women. Many of my works are based on personal experiences, others are unfulfilled fantasies. The rest are born of my overly active imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES