Surrender of the Exchange Student

Story Info
My father took the most beautiful girl I've seen from behind.
1.8k words
3.66
23.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ljosalf
Ljosalf
5 Followers

I'm a Korean guy. This marks my single most painful and striking experience in life.

My family had a Scandinavian exchange student. She was very beautiful, tall and with long blonde hair she often kept in braids. With her shining blue eyes, she could remind of the Valkyries in the Viking Myths. Needless to say, I was secretly in love with her. She had a powerful personality too. Very headstrong and determined, yet soft and flirtatious too. I had to watch her every day. Eating and smiling, taking showers or being busy with her school work. She had a boyfriend at home, so nothing could happen between us anyway.

A year had passed, and it was the last evening before she was to leave. Everyone was sad, and my family had made a final dinner for her. After the dinner was done, she said she wished she could be part of our family forever. My father told her they could make it so, symbolically at least, by making a ritual where she was initiated as a priestess and part of the permanent family unit. She said she would like to. He said it would take some effort, because part of the ritual would involve intimate contact.

My family are Buddhists, with tolerance for all life and all ways of living, but we also have a heritage from Shindo, the Korean folk religion. What he was suggesting was a variation of the Naerim gut, an initiation rite where she would be made Mudang, a female member of our community. But part of the process would involve the head of the family mounting her. She asked if this meant he was going to have sex with her, and got a positive answer. She wondered if my mother did not object. My mother said she would accept it, as long as it involved just the sexual contact and not traditional love-making, face to face.

I couldn't believe what was being discussed. Clearly my family was having fun, but they also wanted to see if they could make her go through with it. When asked about her boyfriend, she said they hadn't done anything yet. And that was the final obstacle. Once they had rationalized that sexual contact prior to their union didn't represent unfaithfulness, she had after all been gone an entire year, she accepted. Yeah, so my parents are very tolerant, but also fun loving, and it was clear they wanted this to happen.

The ritual involved chanting and music, while she had to wear a white robe, hold a sword, and get her feet washed. Finally, flower petals were strewn over her head, and it was time for something I never thought was possible. Both my mother and I was going to bear witness to the final stage of the ritual.

My father got her to stand in front of the dining table. There, he made her lean forward, and lifted her robe all the way up to her back. Her panties were pulled down and handed over to me, exposing a milk white butt. She was told to hold that position and stand still, while my father got completely undressed, as he wanted freedom of movement. It was weird seeing my father with an erection pointing everywhere, and knowing he was going to take the virginity of a girl with a boyfriend back home, the girl I was secretly in love with. My mother and I was standing on each side of her, and was supposed to be chanting. I think I entirely forgot.

It's crude to say, but in a way, she looked like some sort of exotic animal. She had glittering blonde hair and her naked skin was snow white. She was taller than him, and clearly physically superior to the point she could probably fight us off using her fierce eyes, so it was something unnatural seeing her stand in such a submissive position. Her braids were dangling as she turned her head to look behind, and she was clearly embarrassed, because her face was red and flushed.

"Oh, don't look at me there!" she said and tried to cover some of her intimate parts with her hand. He whispered assuringly at her and moved her hand away. Then he got in position behind her and placed the penis at the entrance of her vagina. It was like he was going to conquer a lady from a foreign tribe, a lady that was both taller and stronger. He said something in that regard too.

"Let's tame her."

Then he put it in. For a moment something held back, there was a small clicking sound, and he had his scandalous intrusion.

"Ow," she said softly.

He didn't react so well, because he immediately lost his balance and had to clutch her hips in order not to fall down. They slid across the table and tore down a water pourer, which fell on the floor and got smashed in a cascade of water, before he finally had stabilized enough to stand firmly pressed up against her butt. He clearly had difficulties holding back, because again and again he had to whisper the basic Buddhist serenity prayer: Om mani padme hum, over and over. Finally, he could lean back and let out a big sigh.

"Now that is what I call payback for the pressure cooker."

They had had a particular bad argument over the use of a pressure cooker in the kitchen, lasting several weeks.

"I guess it is," she said. She looked behind once again, her eyes rather sharp and displeased, and then leaned forward with her hands on her cheeks. I could tell she was pouting.

I simply couldn't believe it. He had actually taken the virginity of my northern Valkyrie, and stood pressed up against her divine, milk white butt. Her body was like some northern landscape, with pure snow and glaciers, heaving and breathing heavily under the invasion.

Then my mother said something uncharacteristically or unkind. Something akin to "Now show the little bitch/female horse." At least the girl didn't understand what she was hearing.

My father has practiced the Tao, and the Taoistic sexual practices, and I guess this helped him in this incredible and outrageous situation. Not only could he resist ejaculating from the intrusion. He could now start making movements inside her. Back and forth. In, in and out. He was actually fucking her. Now and then he pressed his hand against her shoulder, to make sure she was laying still, or slapped both of the cheeks of her butt. The worst was when he stopped and rubbed his thumb against the region she had been trying to hide. Her reaction was to come with an "Oh!" now and then, and whimpering. She laid helplessly across the table and looked behind her to see what was happening to her, one hand over her mouth. Our eyes met, and she blushed even more. In her eyes there was both embarrassment and defiance, and she looked way.

"Well, would you look at this."

He had stopped, and at the root of his penis, still halfway inside her vagina, there was a thin river of blood streaming down. This river was followed by another, and another, until there were three testaments of her innocence marking his manhood. She was bleeding, not much, but a little, upon his dick. But that was not the only fluid. His whole dick was glistening with moisture. He soon resumed with the intercourse.

It was simply too much. The sound of skin slapping against skin, his hips crashing rhythmically against her ass cheeks. I simply had to lift her panties to my nose, and pull in the air. The smell was something like apricot and peach, with a hint of sea food. It was the same smell that was filling the entire living room now. The scene I was watching was my father standing behind her, sweating and being determined, she laying across the table in a submissive heap, her head hidden somewhere in her arms, and my mother looking upon with a mix of pleasure and vindictiveness. But that wasn't all. Oh gods, that wasn't all. Now and then the Valkyries vagina were making sounds as the air was let out. There was the discrete sound of "pff" and "pffff."

Finally, it became too much for him. I think it would have been too much for even an Emperor. With all his might he thrusted and crashed against her a final time, lifted her butt by a firm grip on her hips, and nearly raised her feet off the floor, even though she was so much taller, and let out a mix of a huge moan and a guttural roar. She raised her head and upper body as he continuously twitched and climaxed inside her, this seemingly went on for like a minute, and then fell back with a whimper as he came to rest.

I don't know who had defeated who, because he became limp and helplessly slid down her body, ending crumpled by her feet and the back of her knees, with her ass looming above, like a heart shaped altar. And now comes the most vulgar detail, because her intimate part let out a queef, a real queef this time, and then a huge load of semen was hanging out her vagina. He pressed his cheek against her ass and thanked her for the sex and her virginity, again and again. So yeah, even though the love-making hadn't been face to face or personal, my mother had kinda been defeated too. The Nordic girl was laying across the table for a while longer, like a sacrificial lamb in her white robe, and the semen and a little blood tricked from her. Then she got up, grabbed her panties from my hands with a yank and a very fierce look in her eyes, and put them on.

And that was more or less it. She had been "initiated" in our family. The next day she left. My family is quite tolerant and liberal, but never talk about the episode, probably because of my mother's feelings. She accepted what happened, but not the extend of it, I guess. It must have been a tremendous experience for my father, and I know he is proud of what happened. As for me, it is my single most painful and still profound experience, even though I never got to touch her, just watch what was happening, and smell her panties. To be fair, I had already done that. She is still with her boyfriend. I don't know if he knows what happened or how he reacted to it, but now they have their first child on their way. Maybe another Valkyrie will enter the world, and grace the ground underneath her feet.

Ljosalf
Ljosalf
5 Followers