Surrender to Paige Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexual fantasies played out in virtual reality worlds.
12.1k words
4.44
5.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Mistress Kylie and Cecil

I had deliberately been vague when I instructed Rob to prepare himself. I want to test how willing he is to truly submit to me. Is he just playing a game, or have we unlocked some deep seated submissive trait? He's kneeling on the floor wearing nothing but the diaper we use when we're immersed in PAIGE. For someone who refused to wear a diaper only a few days ago, this is a remarkable transformation. Not for the first time I wonder about the effect PAIGE is having on our lives. But if PAIGE has changed our lives then it is only for the better. I'm eager to fuck Rob's arse in real life, and repeat the wild ecstasy I felt when I fucked Rob's character in the fairground scene.

I rub the outside of Rob's diaper to massage his cock. Despite, or perhaps because of, what Rob knows is about to happen, his cock is already hard. My ministrations produce a much stronger erection which strain the diaper's Velcro straps. I move my free hand to unfasten the straps, but Rob gently pushes my hand away. It takes me a few seconds to realise what I've discovered from this game. Rob really likes his swelling cock being restrained. Another lesson learned for future reference.

We continue in this fashion for several minutes before I decide that it's time to move onto the main course.

"Remove your diaper, slave," I command. "Present yourself for my cock."

The effect on Rob is electric. I had expected some resistance, but there's none. He unfastens his diaper and bends over the bed with his arse ready for my cock. I don't need a second invitation.

Fucking Rob's arse seemed a lot easier in PAIGE's fantasy scenario. Rob's hole is very tight and fucking him requires a lot of physical effort. Consequently I don't feel the same level of excitement which I felt in the fairground fantasy. Despite greasing my cock several times, I can tell that I'm hurting him. Each time I suggest that we stop before I do some real damage, he urges me to continue. This is a Rob I hardly recognise. Eventually we exhaust ourselves although we have enough energy to firstly have sex in the regular fashion. Rob's cock is rock hard, so fucking his arse is obviously something which arouses him. For me, it's the feeling of control which is driving my powerful sexual urges. My leather outfit and the sense of dominance over Rob have together aroused me to a level which I've rarely achieved before. It must be about two o'clock in the morning by the time we finish our game and fall asleep.

Rob must be very sore judging by the way he sits down at the table for breakfast. But he doesn't complain ... at least not about the sex and its aftermath.

"That pirate scene last night was incredible," says Rob as we eat breakfast.

"For you perhaps," I say. "Bess and I were left hanging from the rafters for ages. Anyway, I thought we set the scene's parameters for a higher level of violence. Can't say I noticed much difference."

"You obviously missed what happened to Gregor. He'll not be serving drinks in his tavern for a while with two broken arms. And didn't you notice the fight which broke out on the other side of the room."

"No, I missed those events. Too busy hanging around doing nothing."

"Hardly doing nothing. From what I saw, you and Bess were really into each other. In other circumstances I might feel jealous."

"Of me, or of Bess?" I ask warily, not forgetting that the template for Bess is our next door neighbour, Liz.

"Hmmm. Perhaps both. Anyway, we must find a way to be able to buy the full version of PAIGE," says Rob. "We have to continue that scene."

"We agreed not to rush into buying something so expensive," I reply, slightly annoyed that Rob has reopened this discussion after I thought we had reached an agreement.

"Yeah. But I think we both want to buy the full version and if we don't do so before the 30-day trial ends then it will cost us about 20% more."

"Yes, I know," I reply. "But we still have two weeks to decide. Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Unfortunately there are times when Rob behaves like a spoilt child who has seen a toy which he likes. He wants it now, regardless of the cost. Our discussion is ended by our need to leave for work.

Rob's willingness to submit to Mistress Kylie, and his fetish for having his cock confined, gives me an idea. I don't normally frequent sex shops, but I know the location of one. The woman assistant behind the counter produces four alternative designs of what I refer to as male chastity devices, but she calls cock cages. I've never seen one close up before. They look extremely painful to wear if the man has even the hint of an erection. Depending on the design, the webbing or rings severely restrain the cock in the same way a wire mesh tube would constrain a balloon being inflated. Some devices have hollow ends so that the man can at least piss normally, but others have a solid cock tip with only a tiny slit at the end. Of course, any form of sex involving his cock is out of the question ... well, apart from his cock being tormented. The assistant demonstrates how the particular device which has caught my attention fits onto a man, courtesy of a rubber model. Two minutes later I'm the owner of the cruellest looking device from among the shop's selection. I just hope Rob will be willing to wear it. After last night, I'm confident that he will. Poor Rob. Wicked Kylie.

I arrive home before Rob, which gives me time to put on my leather gear in anticipation. Rob is mine to control the second he enters the door. I've no doubt in my mind that our sessions inside PAIGE's fantasy world have influenced my thinking. There are aspects of Rob's psyche which I'm only now discovering despite our four years of marriage. What other secrets does Rob have buried, waiting for me to discover. For that matter, what hidden perversities of mine are ripe for us to unearth. Sometimes I feel as though I hardly know my own self any more and I clearly know a lot less about Rob than I thought.

"Stop fidgeting," I say to Rob as I fit the new cock cage I bought today. "Is this one too tight?"

"Try the next smaller size," says Rob as I try to choose the right size steel ring to fit between his body and balls. The ring will not only hold the cage in place, but raise his balls upwards. The cage came with a set of five hinged rings of different diameters. If the ring is too large, then the whole device will simply fall off his cock. Too small and it can cause serious injury. I want to torment his cock and balls, not castrate him.

"Smaller?!?" I say, questioning the wisdom of his request. "Isn't that going to be painful?"

"A bit," replies Rob. "But I'm okay with trying it out."

I don't argue with Rob. Having Rob's cock under my control gives me a powerful thrill. The cage part of the device simply slips over his cock, enclosing it inside a specially shaped set of four lengthwise metal rods which curve his cock downwards against his raised balls. The four bars meet at the tip and are welded to a tiny ring through which he can piss. If his cock is flaccid then it easily fits inside the cage, but if Rob gets aroused then his cock will push hard against the bars preventing further growth.

I insert the sturdy pin which connects the ring to the cock cage. A small but strong padlock holds the pin in place so the whole device is locked shut. No matter what Rob does, he can't free his cock from its prison without the key.

"Are you sure the ring isn't too tight?" I ask as I toy with his imprisoned cock.

"It's fine. It's fine," gasps Rob as he responds to my touch.

He's getting aroused and his cock is already filling the cage. I leave Rob for a moment while I go to hide the key. Rob seems to be in seventh heaven when I return. He's walking about and trying different movements to test how the cage feels.

"Put your trousers back on. Let's see how your cock cage looks with your normal clothes on."

Rob obeys my command. The front of his trousers have a bulge that isn't there normally, but nothing which is unseemly. He could walk about in public without attracting any strange looks. One thing we discover, though, is that his raised balls mean that he's more sensitive to anything touching him in that area. A gentle touch has him whimpering for more, despite the difficulties his constrained cock must be causing him. A harder touch has him wincing in pain.

"Be careful that you don't walk into the table or you'll be crippled for hours," I tease, although my warning has a serious side.

"My cock cage should protect me," replies Rob. I don't share his confidence.

"We need a name," I say. "Continually calling it 'cock cage' is clumsy and not very exciting. Let's see ... CeeCee ... no ... umm ... Coca ... nah! ... I know ... a proper name ... umm ... Cecil ... Yes, that's it. Cecil. That way we can refer to Cecil when we are in company without offending anyone."

Rob isn't the only one who is aroused by this game. My own libido is reaching fever point. I put aside my Mistress Kylie persona for the moment and kiss Rob passionately. In other circumstances I would want him to fuck me senseless, but his cock is staying where it is for now. Rob returns my kiss with equal passion and he too clearly wants to fuck.

I calm our passion and we sit and talk about PAIGE for a while. I try to ignore Rob's fidgeting. Cecil is obviously causing him some discomfort while he is sitting down.

"Kneel on the floor if you are uncomfortable sitting down," I say.

"Yes, I think I will," replies Rob.

"Try that again, slave. 'Yes, I think I will' what?" I snap.

"Mistress," replies Rob quickly. "Yes, I think I will, Mistress."

"My Lady," I say. "You are to refer to me as 'my Lady' in future unless I give you permission to do otherwise. Is that clear?"

"Yes. Yes, my Lady. Perfectly clear."

Again I'm pleasantly surprised at the ease with which both Rob and I slip into our dominant and submissive persona. Rob gently slides into a kneeling position in front of his chair. He now seems uncertain what to do with his hands.

"Hands clasped behind your back, and leave them there," I command. Rob obeys.

I lean forward and play with Rob's cock. His cock fills the cage until he's obviously in some discomfort. I'm undecided whether to continue as Mistress Kylie, or to free Rob from Cecil and enjoy some regular sex. That I want sex is not in doubt, but how is my dilemma.

"Are you alright?" I ask Rob. "Is Cecil getting too uncomfortable for you?"

"I'm fine, my Lady," replies Rob with no hint of reluctance about using my honorific title. "But I need to use the toilet."

"Very well, you may go now."

"Umm ... I'm not certain I can while wearing Cecil ... my Lady."

"Then we shall both go and make sure that you try your best."

We go to the bathroom together. It's something we've only done once before when we shared a shower after playing an earlier PAIGE scene. Rob stands at the toilet but it's obvious that his piss is likely to end up going everywhere.

"Sit on the toilet and piss like a girl," I command, unable to resist adding to his humiliation.

Rob does as I instruct although he needs to sit further back than usual to fit Cecil under the toilet seat rim. He struggles for a while but he genuinely seems unable to piss with his semi-aroused cock constrained inside Cecil. Must I admit defeat and release him from Cecil every time he wants to piss? The woman at the sex shop said it shouldn't be a problem for Rob with a bit of practise.

"You need some motivation," I say, remembering something someone once told me about solving difficulties of this nature. "Stand up and take off all your clothes."

Rob does as I command and I remove his clothes from the bathroom. The sight of Rob standing there naked, save for Cecil, boosts my feeling of power and my resolve to do what I intend to do next.

"Sit back down on the toilet and try again."

"Yes, my Lady."

He still can't piss so I move onto the next phase of my plan. I remove my leather hot pants and let him look closely at my cunt.

"Now piss, or I'll piss all over you until you do."

I belatedly realise that was a silly thing to threaten since Rob will probably enjoy the experience. He makes a feeble attempt to relieve himself, but I'm obliged to carry out my threat. Unlike Rob I have no difficultly in releasing a flood which runs down his chest and between his legs. About half of it goes into the toilet, but the rest ends up on the floor.

"You'll be licking that up afterwards." I growl as I drain the last of my bladder.

The experience releases the mental block which was preventing Rob from pissing before. He suddenly finds that he can release his own flood. Not all of it fits through the hole in the end of Cecil, and some backflow splashes up onto his balls and stomach. It's as well he's not standing up in the traditional male fashion or there would be more urine spread over the floor. Despite his earlier difficulty, Rob manages to empty his bladder.

"Now suck my clit and give me an orgasm," I command once he's finished.

"Yes, my Lady," replies Rob with a hint of enthusiasm.

Despite standing in piss I am soon lost in a powerful arousal as Rob's tongue works its magic. Sucking my cunt and exciting my clit is something he's very good at doing. A few minutes later my orgasm wracks through my body. I'm still feeling the after effects of my orgasm as I clean myself up. I return to the living room, leaving Rob to clean the bathroom floor. I ordered him to lick up the urine, but in fact I don't care if he gets a cloth and mops it up. My thoughts are now on deciding how much longer I should keep Rob's cock locked in Cecil.

While Rob cleans the bathroom I consider my options on how the remainder of the evening should be spent. Rob's total submission to my demands tonight gives me a rewarding sense of power. Tonight has been a pleasant interlude ... at least from my point of view. Perhaps from Rob's point of view as well, although I'm mystified why.

Chapter 7: The Key

Locking Rob's cock inside a chastity device we've nicknamed Cecil seems to have satisfied Rob's hitherto secret fetish. But Cecil also prevents Rob from fucking me, which is something we need to address. I hold the key to unlock Cecil, of course, but I must balance both our needs. The novelty value of Cecil hasn't worn off yet, and Rob has shown no desire for his cock to be released from its imprisonment. Perhaps cleaning all the urine spilt on the bathroom floor may dampen his enthusiasm.

"The bathroom is ready for your inspection, my Lady," says Rob when he's finished.

I check the state of the bathroom and I must confess that he's done a good job at cleaning up the spilt urine and disinfecting the floor.

"Satisfactory," I say, not wanting to go overboard with my praise. "Go through to the living room and wait."

Rob silently obeys and I take a few moments to tidy my hair and wash my hands and face. I return to the lounge to find Rob kneeling on the floor with his hands clasped behind his back. The sight of him naked, apart from Cecil, again causes me to become aroused. The sight of me dressed in my sexy leather outfit is clearly affecting Rob in the same way. It's then when I decide that I want real sex first and fantasy sex afterwards.

"I want you to fuck me," I say as I stand in front of Rob. "I'm going to remove Cecil."

"Yes, my Lady," replies Rob. "Thank you."

It's unclear precisely why Rob is thanking me. His cock is straining inside Cecil's rigid cage and he obviously wants some form of release from his torment. I tease his cock and balls which confirm to me that Rob is getting desperate to empty his balls. Wearing Cecil is obviously arousing him, but also denying him of the ability to do anything about it. I leave him for a moment to fetch the key to release him.

I return with the key, but then decide to delay releasing him from Cecil. Instead I place the key on our coffee table and remove my leather top. Kneeling in front of him I give him a deep kiss. He responds in kind, although he keeps his hands behind his back.

"Suck my nipples," I command as we become even more passionate in our actions.

Rob obeys and before long we are rolling about on the floor with wild abandon. At some point during our wild romp my hot pants are removed. By me or by Rob I can't remember. Now we are both naked ... apart from Cecil, that is.

"Time for Cecil to go in his box," I say, reaching for the key to unlock the device.

Disaster! The coffee table has been knocked over during our games. The key must have gone flying in some unknown direction. What a passion killer! We both search for the key, but it isn't lying near the overturned table.

"Is there a duplicate key?" asks Rob when it becomes obvious we aren't going to find the key easily.

"Yes," I reply. "On the same ring as the original. I didn't get around to splitting them up."

"What!!" cries Rob. "How could you do such a stupid thing!"

"Mind your tongue, slave," I snap, reverting to my Mistress Kylie mode in response to his outburst. I grab his cock to reinforce my position of dominance.

"But ... but ... ohh! ... ohh! ... Forgive me, my Lady. ... Ahhh! ... Ahhh!"

"We'll have a look for the key later. It must be around here somewhere. But I need fucking now."

My solution to our immediate problem is to fetch the strap on cocks which I bought the other day. I fix the larger one to Rob so that it fits where his erect cock would normally be. It's not a perfect fit, but it's good enough for him to mount me and fuck me as though it was his own cock reaming my innards. I soon become aroused again and before long I'm approaching an orgasm. The effect on Rob is electric. His own cock must be giving him hell as it strains against impossible odds to perform its sexual function. My orgasm rips through me, accompanied by the usual uncontrolled jerking. Even Rob seems to have a mini orgasm, although Cecil cruelly spoils the event.

No time to waste. I fix the smaller strap on cock over my pussy, flip Rob onto his hands and knees and proceed to fuck him up his arse. He's whimpering in no time as I pump him harder than before. His hole must have relaxed and become larger since last time, as I don't need to put as much effort into fucking him.

"Please, my Lady ... please! I need to come. Please let me come," whimpers Rob.

I could stop and look for the key, but I've no idea how long that might take. My only other option is to see if Rob is capable of shooting his load while his cock is imprisoned by Cecil. I stop fucking Rob and have him resume his kneeling position with his hands behind his back. His captive cock is as hard as it is capable of achieving inside Cecil. The tip of his cock is pushed hard against the end ring. The design of the cage means that most of his glans is accessible, permitting me to tease and torment it. It doesn't take much rubbing of Rob's glans before he exhibits all his usual signs of being about to come. I don't interfere with his moment of release. It must be hard enough for him to come inside Cecil without me imposing further restrictions.

Rob practically weeps as he finally achieves the outcome he desperately wants. The tiny ring acts like the nozzle on a hose, and his cum shoots out in a narrow stream down his legs and onto the floor. Cecil restricts the quantity of cum he is able to release, but it's enough to satisfy his needs. Even I have a mini-orgasm at the sight of Rob's achievement, although my free hand playing with my clit may have something to do with it as well. This is definitely something the two of us will want to do again.

"Get something to clean your disgusting mess off the floor while I look for Cecil's key," I command, maintaining my dominant role.

"Yes, my Lady. And thank you for letting me come."