Surrender to Paige Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each set about our tasks and fifteen minutes later everything is back to normal. The carpet is clean, although still a bit damp, and Cecil is back in his box. The missing keys had somehow managed to end up down the back of a chair cushion. To avoid a repeat accident, I attach one of the keys to the bracelet I usually wear. I do a cursory inspection of Rob's cock for any sign of damage. He may suffer a few blood blisters or bruises in the morning but he seems to be none the worse for his ordeal.

I'm still in the mood for sex, although perhaps not as Mistress Kylie ... or should I think of myself as Lady Kylie in future? I enjoy satisfying the dominant side of my nature, but it isn't the only way in which I enjoy sex. I even like being a helpless submissive girl in the right setting. I enjoyed PAIGE's pirate scene despite my character's enslavement. Rob certainly seems able to adopt a more dominant role when the need arises. So much so, that I sometimes wonder what his real preferences are in this respect.

Rob and I pause for a rest before resuming our games. A chance to talk as husband and wife is probably long overdue after tonight's roller-coaster ride through previously unexplored territory. We are both in a playful mood, which I take to be a good sign. The unusual roles which we've adopted over the last few hours don't seem to have had a detrimental effect on our relationship. While I'm still coming to terms with the changes I've witnessed in Rob, I don't think any less of him. Wearing Cecil is probably something he wouldn't want to broadcast to his workmates, but he otherwise seems unconcerned about the humiliation involved.

Since we've still a couple of hours before our regular bedtime, we decide to try a new scenario in PAIGE.

"Grunt ... Grunt ... Arrghhh! ... Take that, wench!" cries the perfumed wine-stained dandy as he shoots his load into my well lubricated cunt. This is a familiar situation for me, and one which I really enjoy. It's a different scene from the Green Parrot, but I'm the same helpless victim. This time I'm a captive at the mercy of a lecherous count who has long coveted our family house.

The finely dressed men and women of the count's entourage are engrossed by the spectacle played out before them. A few would happily change places with the toadies who, along with the count's captives, are providing the entertainment in the centre of the room. I look around me while the dandy who has just fucked me proclaims his manly power to those in the room. On the table to my left I can see my friend Bess being fucked senseless by some brute of a soldier still wearing his chainmail armour. Meanwhile, on my right stands Rob, the spineless wimp who surrendered the three of us without a fight. He's equally at the mercy of the count's lackeys. They have him chained to a post and are mercilessly tormenting him with thin canes. Rob's cock comes in for more than it's fair share of attention, and it's fortunate for him that it's encased in a stout leather codpiece.

The count and his offspring are watching with rapt attention from their raised dais. His sons will undoubtedly take their turn to fuck Bess and I in due course. His daughters look keen to do so as well, although one of them clearly has her eyes set on Rob. I should feel sorry for Rob, since the daughter eyeing him is built like a gorilla and could probably crush his balls with two fingers.

More wine is brought into the huge room by scantily clad slaves of both sexes. More than a few get molested while they endeavour to fill the spectators' empty goblets. This is turning into a full scale orgy. The count obviously intends to abuse his prisoners mercilessly.

I lose track of the number of dandies and guards who fuck me. There's obviously some sort of pecking order which determines who gets to fuck me next. But I don't care who it is who mounts me, as long as there's someone who does. Bess is equally well serviced and she seems lost in a never ending sequence of orgasms. My own orgasms must now number close to a dozen in the last half hour alone. My cunt and inner thighs are a slimy sheath of men's cum. Which of course only makes it easier for the next man to ram his cock deep into my innards.

As for Rob, he's not being neglected. Some men beat him with canes, while others prefer to fuck him up his arse. One dandy even attempts to shove his cock down Rob's throat, but it's such a feeble limp shaft that it barely passes Rob's teeth.

"Stand aside, scum," booms the count as he walks towards where Bess, Rob and I are placed. Only Rob is restrained by chains, but all three of us are equally at the mercy of this man's whims. The remaining men around us melt into the watching crowd. Tonight's entertainment is about to move onto the main course.

"What's your name, whore?" he says looking at Bess.

"Bess. What's yours?" replies Bess defiantly.

"Hah! Hah! A wench with some spirit! You can call me Gunner because I'm gonna fuck you 'til you can't remember your own name."

Gunner signals for his two sons to take their pleasure of Bess and I. They do so with more enthusiasm than ability. Compared to the soldiers before them, their efforts are pathetic. But I'm not in a position to complain. Once the sons have finished, Gunner cements his victory by fucking me. Unlike his sons, Gunner's shaft is enormous. Fortunately I'm well lubricated and he can easily push his cock home.

Then it's the daughters' turn. The three of them take one of us each. The youngest daughter decides to claim me, while the gorilla takes Rob. Bess probably gets the best of the deal. I'm not certain what the young daughter thinks she's doing, but sex doesn't seem to be her goal. She has me lie on my back on the table with my head overhanging the end. She walks in front of my head and lifts her skirt. I get an exclusive view of what lies beneath. Her father has locked her in a chastity belt. It's one of the old fashion types with a curved metal plate enclosing her pussy. A small central lock keeps the plate securely in place.

"The key," sighs the girl. "Use the key. Free me from this hell."

Oh not again! Another scene where I'm being expected to produce a key. Why? Why? Why?

"The key! The one on your wrist," pleads the girl.

What?!? I move my arm so that I can see my wrist under the folds of her skirt. To my surprise I'm wearing the bracelet with the key to Cecil. How did that get into this scene?

"Anything you are wearing when you enter PAIGE can be used during a scene if it fits with the story," chimes my all-knowing daemon, who has magically appeared under the girl's skirt. Message delivered, he vanishes.

I'm sure the key to Cecil is the wrong shape to fit the girl's chastity belt lock, but I do as she asks. I need both hands to align the key and lock, which makes the watching audience believe that I'm feeling her cunt. Cheers of encouragement only serve to better disguise my actions. The key fits perfectly and there's a barely audible click as the belt unlocks, freeing her nether regions from captivity. The now useless plate nevertheless stays attached to the rest of her belt.

Once my task is done, the girl steps back and lowers her skirt. With a mischievous smile she returns to the dais where the count and his brood are waiting. I look around me to try and understand what is going to happen next. Rob seems to be semi-conscious after being mauled by the gorilla, and Bess has the look of someone lost in seventh heaven. Neither of them is paying any attention to the well dressed young woman being accompanied into the hall by eight soldiers wearing shining red armour and scarlet capes.

"What do you want, Lady Michelle?" asks the count as soon as he sees the new arrival.

"I have come to reclaim my lover," says Michelle with a hint of menace in her voice.

"Hmmm ... She seems rather preoccupied at the moment," sneers Gunner.

Everyone looks towards Bess, who is lying on the table in a state of ecstasy. Michelle turns towards me and I immediately recognise her strong likeness to my step-sister Mikaela. Her silent gaze seems to accuse me of not doing enough to protect Bess. How unfair! Michelle turns to face the count.

"If you were hoping to rescue a virgin, then you are far too late to claim that prize," chortles Gunner. "Not that she seemed to mind my men fucking her."

"A crime you and your men will pay for in due course," replies Lady Michelle calmly despite being heavily outnumbered in this hall.

"I suppose you want the gimp and his slut of a wife as well," says Gunner.

"They can take care of themselves," she says indifferently. "But I intend to take Bess with me now."

Soldiers around the room put their hands on their weapons sensing a fight is about to break out. But Gunner simply laughs and indicates that Michelle can leave with Bess. The tension in the room evaporates. By now Bess has returned to her senses and she's busy straightening the torn remains of her clothing. Lady Michelle hands Bess her scarlet cape which she uses to make herself decent.

What happens next is yet another story which requires us to buy the full version of PAIGE. We've reached the scenario's time limit. Rob and I are promptly returned to reality.

I'm keen to try another iteration of this scene, but Rob isn't very enthusiastic. I can't blame him after seeing what Gunner and his gorilla of a daughter did to Rob. It felt painful just to watch, so I understand Rob's reluctance to repeat the experience. My sympathy is tempered though when I remember that the two of us control how PAIGE reacts to our characters' actions, and that PAIGE won't force someone to experience something they truly don't like. At least that's what the PAIGE manual says happens. While my desire for plenty of cock may have twisted the way the AI characters behaved in the scene, what happened to Rob must have had his tacit consent.

We climb out of the pods and stretch our limbs. We take turns using the bathroom to remove our diapers and to clean ourselves up. The experience has caused my own juices to flow, and the inside of my diaper is damp. I don't quiz Rob about the state of his diaper.

Chapter 8: Rules of Submission

On Wednesday, Liz arrives on time at seven o'clock. I changed into my leather gear as soon as Rob left the house for his boys night out. Liz removes her coat and I notice that she's wearing a very provocative dress this evening.

"That's a nice dress," I say in order to break the ice.

"Thank you ... err ... Mistress Kylie."

Liz's reference to me as Mistress Kylie takes me by surprise. While I anticipated us exploring a possible dom-sub relationship, I wasn't expecting her to commit to such an arrangement so quickly.

"Are you sure you wish to do this?" I ask. "We don't know much about each other. Perhaps we should take this a step at a time."

"I've never done anything like this before, Mistress," replies Liz. "I will be guided by you."

Perhaps I should tell Liz that I have negligible experience in the sort of relationship we are contemplating, but I'm feeling strangely confident.

"If you wish me to be your dominatrix then you should address me as 'my Lady'," I reply.

"Yes, my Lady."

"You understand that I will expect you to submit to my orders without question."

"Yes, my Lady. Will I be required to have sex with your husband?"

"No. Certainly not! Rob can look and admire, but he'll not be allowed to do more than that. If he attempts to have sex with you in any way, shape or form then you are to refuse and promptly tell me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, my Lady."

I keep the conversation casual and low key in order to help Liz relax. She's very nervous, and there are times when she seems to be having second thoughts. After about an hour I feel ready for Liz to hear the rules I intend to impose on our relationship.

"I'm going to list a few rules," I begin. "If you disagree with any of my rules then you must say so before we discuss anything further. You will be bound by those rules once you've indicated your acceptance of them. Do you understand? These are the same rules which Rob obeys."

"Yes, my Lady," replies Liz. She's momentarily shocked to hear that Rob is also subject to my rules. That piece of knowledge seems to remove her remaining anxiety and I mentally slap myself for not making Rob's position clearer to her. Liz must have thought that she would be submitting to both of us.

"Good. Rule one; you call my 'my Lady' when we are alone. I dislike using the word slave, so I shall refer to you as Bitch. You shall likewise refer to yourself by that name in my presence.

"Rule two; you are forbidden to initiate or participate in any sexual activity unless I am present and command it. That includes any form of masturbation or self-pleasure.

"Rule three; ..."

I go on to list several more rules that define how Liz and I will behave towards each other, and the boundaries of permitted activities and dress. I've already discussed these rules with Rob, and he's accepted them. I've no recollection of the source of my rules. I could claim that I had made the rules up on the spur of the moment, but something at the back of my mind suggests that such a simple explanation is false. Is this something else where PAIGE has influenced me?

"Do you agree to those rules?" I ask Liz.

"Yes, my Lady."

"Good. Now we shall discuss some practical matters. Firstly, though, I want you to show me that you understand rule five."

Rule five deals with the posture Liz is to adopt when she first comes into my presence. She leaves the chair she is sitting in and kneels on the floor facing me with her hands clasped behind her. She smoothly adopts the position as though it is natural for her. I'm slightly surprised, and a little alarmed, with my own ability to now think of her as my submissive slave ... my Bitch. Her willing submission boosts my sense of empowerment and encourages me to be bolder, just as Rob's submission had done earlier.

Our conversation becomes more of a monologue as I set out the days and times she is to meet me. However I also make provision for any overriding needs of her niece, Sophie, and I make it clear that Liz isn't to neglect the care of Sophie if my demands conflict with her need to look after her.

We finally reach a workable agreement which I suppose we should write down at some point. But the sexual tension in the room has been steadily mounting and I want to cement our future relationship with some sex play. I want to test Liz's reaction to me making sexual advances towards her.

"Stand up, and come closer to me," I command. She does so instantly.

I kiss her on the lips as I run my hands over her breasts. She yields to my assault on her body with a contented sigh. Liz surrenders herself completely, yet she shows enough control to keep her hands in position behind her.

"Now strip naked, Bitch," I command, deliberately being crude.

Again my order is carried out without hesitation. I toss her clothes to one side.

"Now imagine that you are facing Rob. Show your beautiful body and let him lust for something he can never have."

A slight hesitation this time, but Liz still obeys. She's very seductive although her training as a pole dancer will certainly help. I can envisage Rob's cock swelling inside Cecil and being frustrated by the cage. I tease Liz's nipples and run my hand over her pussy. She does her best not to react, but she's struggling to hide her arousal. I kiss her neck while rubbing her clit. She can't hide her pleasure any longer. I could probably bring her to an orgasm, but I reserve that treat for another time. Like Rob, she must learn that an orgasm must be earned.

I complete our game by having Liz suck my cunt and bring me to an orgasm. She does so willingly and expertly. I suspect she's done this many times before. I'm delighted with the orgasm which overtakes me.

I don't want to overdo our first session together, so I call a halt to our game. I instruct Liz to get dressed and then make us some coffee. She sits on the chair without being told when she returns with the drinks. I'm pleased that she doesn't need specific instructions when we are switching back to normal life.

Liz may have been very nervous and unsure when she arrived, but she now seems much more relaxed and content with the rules and arrangements we have made. Wednesday and Saturday evenings are to be our scheduled meeting times, although Liz has agreed to regard me as her dominatrix at all times. I have her social media, email and mobile phone details so contacting her isn't going to be a problem. We talk for a while longer and Liz leaves shortly before ten o'clock.

As usual Rob returns home late from his boys night out, so I leave telling him about Liz until morning. When I do I quickly realise that he's not as content with our arrangement as I expected. I probe further trying to identify the cause of his hesitation.

"Were you expecting to be allowed to have sex with Liz?" I ask, thinking this might be the cause of his concern.

"Not really, although I confess that I find her attractive," replies Rob. "Watching you and Liz together will be a really good alternative."

"Then what is it that causes you to be unhappy about the arrangements I've made for the three of us?" I ask when it seems my first guess was wide of the mark.

"Wednesday evenings are when I go out with the lads. We've been meeting every week for over six years, and I don't know if I'm ready to walk away from the group."

"Then you can continue to go out on Wednesday evenings if you wish. I have no problem if Liz and I meet alone on Wednesdays. Liz may even prefer it that way."

Rob's eyes light up in delight. I again mentally slap myself for not making myself clearer. I never intended for Rob to give up his boys' night out. Being a dominatrix is harder than it appears at first sight.

We don't have time to discuss the subject further as Rob must leave for work. I've nothing specific planned for today and I contemplate playing a solo scene in PAIGE. Something without sex for a change. I scroll through the list of scenarios available in the trial version of PAIGE. Needless to say there are hundreds more available if we upgrade to the full version of PAIGE. I find a scenario set onboard a luxury ship which seems to be suitable. I'm running through the set-up menu for the scenario when I have an unexpected visitor. Mikaela!

Although we are step-sisters, Mikaela and I tend to keep to our own circle of friends. Apart from her mother marrying my father, Mikaela and I have very little in common. It was something of a surprise when she came to help us with the installation of PAIGE. I'm not even sure how she came to hear about Rob and I getting a PAIGE. Perhaps Rob or my father mentioned it to her because I certainly didn't. I can only assume that being a computer software developer, she had some professional interest in the device. Today's visit is even more of a surprise.

"Hi, Kylie," says Mikaela as though her arrival is nothing out of the ordinary. "Thought I'd check how you were going with PAIGE. The people I work with can't stop talking about PAIGE. I must be one of the few at work who hasn't experienced playing a scenario."

"Errr ... hello Mikaela. Um ... We're doing well with PAIGE. It's great fun, even if we don't understand how it works. Actually, I was about to try out a new scene. Would you like to join me? I don't think it's anything fancy. You'll need to do the training scenario first, though."

I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing inviting Mikaela to join me, but she's my step-sister and it would seem rude to deny her the opportunity. Secretly I'm hoping she doesn't have the time and that she needs to go to work. Mikaela has always been very offhand with me in the past, and I'm convinced that she and Rob have some unresolved issue from before he and I were married.