Surrender to Paige Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really! Wow! Thanks! I'd love to play a scenario," says Mikaela with seemingly genuine delight. "This morning's client meeting was cancelled at the last minute, so I'm free until midday."

I hide my disappointment and let Mikaela set up PAIGE for a training session. The purpose of the training scenario is to allow PAIGE to monitor and store a new player's personal preferences and game style rather than teach a player how to play. Half and hour later, Mikaela and I are ready for our sea adventure scenario. The usual swirling lights and sounds signal the start of the game.

I didn't have any particular expectations for the opening scene of this game, but I certainly never envisaged what is happening. The rapidly rising water is now up to my waist. The dozen or so people following me along the corridor of the sinking ship are equally lost. None of us know how to get up to the lifeboat deck. The staircase which would be the obvious route is blocked by a locked gate.

"There must be a key!" cries Rob, who is among the crowd now gathering in front of the grill stretching across the bottom of the staircase. For some reason he's directing his comments at me. "Get the key! The key. You must know where it is!"

I've no idea where the key to unlock the gate would be stored. Presumably one of the ship's officers or a steward would have a key. Not a ship's nurse, which is the role I am playing in this scenario. But I'm alone in that belief. The crowd is already in a panic and Rob's cries are focusing everyone's attention on me.

I look around helplessly. I can see Bess in the crowd, but there's no sign of Michelle. There's a sickening groan of twisting metal followed by a sudden lurch. More water gushes into the corridor. Worse still, water is now coming down the staircase we are trying to climb. A few men try forcing the gate open, it bends but it's too strong to force an opening.

Another sound penetrates the screams and groaning metal. Lights start swirling in front of my eyes. Moments later I'm back in reality. So is Mikaela. We haven't been immersed in the scene for more than a few minutes, so either Michelle must have died, or one of us tripped the medical safety trigger. Rob tripped the safety trigger in one of our first games when PAIGE's sensors decided Rob was overexcited and in danger of hyperventilating.

"That was fantastic!" laughs Mikaela. "I've never been so scared in my life! The whole scene was so lifelike. One second I'm fighting my way through floating debris and the next a whole wall of water engulfs me. Gone in a Flash!"

Your character getting killed inside PAIGE is always a possibility. Rob suffered that fate during one of our earlier iterations of the pirate scenario. But I can't say that I would enjoy the feeling if it ever happened to me. Mikaela obviously does. It's her character's death which undoubtedly caused the early end to the scene for us both. PAIGE automatically stops the scenario if an active player's character dies. Rob's presence in this scenario scares me slightly since he isn't here. PAIGE has been able to replicate Rob's appearance and actions so realistically from the games we have played so far. Not for the first time I wonder whether PAIGE is invading my mind.

When Mikaela and I agreed to play the ship voyage scene together, I doubt either of us expected to find ourselves on board the Titanic as it sank on its maiden voyage. The challenge for us is to find a way to safety, but our first attempt has been an early failure ... eight minutes according to PAIGE's log. I could resume the scene alone if we wanted, but that would mean Mikaela would be left out of the game.

Chapter 9: That Sinking Feeling

"Let's do another iteration," suggests Mikaela. "Do you want to change character?"

"Yes," I reply. "I'm going to be a steerage passenger this time."

Mikaela decides to replay her previous role. The reason for my decision to change character is to avoid the feeling of responsibility that was being heaped on my shoulders because I didn't know where some stupid key was kept.

After a few minutes break we start a new iteration. I allow Mikaela to adjust a couple of the game parameters at her request. The starting situation is slightly different from before; partly because I'm playing a different character, and partly because the parameters have been tweaked. When the scene begins this time I find myself in a position which I've been in before, albeit at a different time and place.

"Grunt ... Grunt ... Arrghhh! ... Take that, wench! ... Gonna come! Gonna come! Yeah!" cries the steward as he shoots his load into my cunt.

We are hidden from the other passengers by an overturned table, but we can't disguise the noise of our rutting. The steward should really be telling people what to do in this emergency. Not unreasonably the gathered passengers are expecting some form of leadership from the steward. They are waiting in vain. The great ship suddenly stopped in the middle of the night and rumours are spreading which will cause panic if left unchecked. Is the ship sinking? Do we go to the boat deck? ... If so, how? The steward is more intent in satisfying his animal lust than doing his duty. I'm a willing partner in my deflowering although another time and place would have been preferable. The steward and I have been flirting ever since I boarded the ship, and now he's taking advantage of the current situation to fuck me.

"Look!" cries a passenger. "The floor is tilting. We must get out of here!"

Those few simple words break the uneasy calm in the large area where about fifty of the steerage passengers have gathered. Panic sets in and people start rushing about in different directions. The steward belatedly realises that perhaps we are all in real danger. He pulls up his trousers and dashes down one of the corridors. I and a few others follow him in the expectation that he knows how to get out of here.

If the steward knows the way to the boat deck, he never makes it. The sound of tortured metal is accompanied by a sudden change in the angle of the floor. The steward, who by now is several metres in front of those following him, suddenly loses his balance and falls headlong down a steep narrow set of stairs leading deeper into the bowels of the ship. He lands at the bottom with a sickening crunch. He's at least unconscious, if not dead.

"Go check on him, girl," growls one of the passengers to me. "He's the only one who knows how we can get out of here."

"Just because the man fucked me doesn't make me responsible for his well being," I reply, not wanting to climb down to the lower deck which by now is starting to fill with water.

Unfortunately the other passengers with us are united in their belief that I'm the one who must brave the rising water. Time is against me, so I don't waste valuable seconds in arguing further. By the time I'm half way down the narrow stairs it is obvious that the steward is beyond helping us. His upper body is under the rising water, and there's no sign of movement. I've no space to get a good hold to pull him to safety, even if I had the strength.

I return to where the others were standing, only to find they haven't bothered waiting for me. I can hear them further down the corridor so I head in that direction. Soon I join a much larger crowd at the foot of a wide staircase leading up. Unfortunately a metal grill across the stairs blocks our way.

"There must be a key!" cries Rob, who has just joined the crowd now gathering in front of the grill. "A ship's officer or steward will have the key! Has anybody seen one?"

The man who had demanded that I check on the steward who fucked me speaks up. "Find the key, girl! The key. You must know where it is!"

If the steward had a key on him, then it's now deep under freezing water. Surely they can't expect me to go back and look. But mass panic isn't a state in which rational thinking holds sway. Standing here doing nothing isn't going to help us either, so I resign myself to a desperate search for the key.

"I'll come with you," says a woman whom I quickly recognise as Bess.

Pushing our way through the milling crowd isn't easy. To add to our problems, water is starting to flow along the corridor. It's knee deep by the time we reach the narrow staircase where the steward fell. The stairs themselves are under water and common sense tells me that it's suicidal to attempt to reach the steward. But I must try. I quickly remove my outer clothes as they will only hinder my movement under water. Bess holds them for me as I quickly descend into the water wearing only my light undergarment. For once luck is on my side, and I feel rather than see the steward's body. I quickly fumble around his body for the sign of any keys. But that's as far as my luck holds. Either he never had any keys, or they have fallen somewhere away from his body. I can't stay any longer in this freezing water so I abandon my search.

Bess is still waiting for me despite the water having risen to her waist in the meantime. I've no time to put my clothes back on as the corridor will be underwater in a few minutes. She and I return to the others as quickly as we can. The large crowd is now surging forward trying to get through a narrow gap in the grill. Someone has managed to break the grill and create a small gap. But the gap is perilously small, enabling only one person at a time to squeeze through. At the rate the water is rising, it's unlikely more than a third of those here will be able to get through the gap in time. I notice Michelle is near the back of the crowd.

"We'll never get out through here," says Michelle when she sees us. "Do you know of another way to the upper decks?"

Why Bess and Michelle are expecting me to know a way out of our predicament is a complete mystery to me. But standing here among the panicking crowd isn't going to achieve anything.

"This way," I say with an air of confidence which is completely fake.

We travel about ten metres when I stop suddenly. On the wall of the corridor is what appears to be a small map of the ship. Unfortunately it isn't one designed to guide passengers, but for the use of crew who may find themselves in unfamiliar parts of the ship. The various symbols on the map must mean something.

"There's no key to the map," says Bess, looking at me. "What do the symbols mean?"

Again I'm being expected to produce something I've no idea how to provide. This is getting to be a habit ... and not a pleasant one. However, I have a small flash of inspiration. The map at least points out our current location, which is near to a set of stairs going up. I see the symbol which must represent the ascending staircase and look for similar symbols on the map. Sure enough the map shows another staircase down the corridor to our left. Only that's where the water is deepest. I look for a stair symbol in the other direction, but the stairs in that direction only seem to go up one or two levels. We need to go up at least five levels to reach the lifeboats.

"This way," I say again, guiding Bess and Michelle towards the rising water. Bess follows, Michelle doesn't.

That single action seals our characters' fate ... at least for the remainder of our hour long game. Chest deep in water, Bess and I reach the staircase I identified on the map and we make our way up to the boat deck. We wait with those hoping to board a lifeboat. Meanwhile Michelle joins the increasing number of steerage passengers who progressively move towards the stern of the sinking ship. The timer reaches the hour limit before the ship sinks, so we've no means of telling whether any of our characters will see the next dawn. My final sight in the scene are the lights which have been hastily set up to provide illumination on the boat deck, giving a surreal red glow to the chaos around us.

With the time limit reached, Rob and I will need to buy the full version of PAIGE if Mikaela and I want to conclude that scene. While I have become used to PAIGE's scenarios being packed with sex, this scene was a challenging and in some ways an enjoyable alternative ... and not entirely without sex. My only concern is that I have an uneasy feeling that PAIGE is in some way trying to control me. Paranoia? Perhaps. But why do I keep being in situations where I'm expected to provide a key? How does PAIGE insert people I know into the scenes which I'm playing with another person? If I was playing on my own, then my own mind could make me think the character I see is someone I know. But that doesn't work if the character is also being seen by another real player. I'm starting to worry that somehow or other PAIGE is invading my mind.

Mikaela says she enjoyed the scenario and our joint experience has given me a tiny insight into her closely guarded personality. I don't fully understand why she has always been standoffish towards me. Both my father and Mikaela's mother have shown no desire to push the two of us into a closer relationship. I know Mikaela was very close to her father, whose slow death from cancer must have been difficult for her to handle during her teenage years. I scarcely knew my mother, who died when I was only three. Our surviving parents met through one of those clubs for widows and widowers, and marriage followed a year later. That was ten years ago. Mikaela had left home for university by that time. Once she finished university she moved straight into a well paid job with some computer software company in the city. But her private life is shrouded in mystery, even to her mother. Like me, she's an only child, which I guess makes us more inclined to be loners. On the few occasions Mikaela and I have been together at family gatherings, she has never mentioned boyfriends ... or girlfriends. Nevertheless, it was she who introduced me to Rob, although that was more by accident than design. Mikaela was visiting our parents one Easter and her mother had taken Mikaela and I to the local mall for some retail therapy. We came across Rob outside a video gaming store. Rob and I hit it off almost at once. It was only later that I discovered that Rob and Mikaela had some unresolved issue between them. Unfortunately neither of them has been willing to provide details, but I'd be blind not to notice the subtle tension between them.

It wasn't until after Mikaela had returned to work that I realised that she had increased the sex parameter setting on the last iteration of our Titanic scene. It explains the opening sequence when the steward fucked me, but it also suggests that Michelle had sex sometime during the game. Although we were both playing the same scenario, our two characters had very little interaction with each other, so I guess Mikaela having sex during the scenario was possible. Perhaps it explains why Mikaela was delighted with the outcome.

Chapter 10: Training the Bitch

It's easy to spend hours playing inside PAIGE, but real life can't be ignored. There are jobs around the house in need of doing and shopping to do. But all those tasks can be done while my mind drifts along its own daydream. Our new sexual boundaries Rob and I have discovered inside PAIGE have certainly affected my libido. I'm starting to feel horny after spending hours doing mind numbing household chores. However I resist the temptation to release my pent up urges. That will keep me eager to put Liz through her paces tonight. This was due to be our first session together with Rob included, but I've decided to defer a threesome for another week. Rob's grumbling about the change in our arrangements evaporated the moment he discovered that some of his friends were having a party. Now I doubt he'll get home before morning. In the circumstances, I don't feel justified in complaining.

I've deliberately kept my communication with Liz to a minimum over the last couple of days. I want her to be unsure about what awaits her tonight. Although our messages have been few in number, Liz's responses to my instructions have been encouraging. My secret doubts about the wisdom of naming her Bitch prove to be unfounded. Liz seems to have no difficulty adopting the name. If it helps her switch into her submissive role, then I'm fine with using that demeaning label. I'm looking forward to a good session with her tonight.

Liz arrives exactly on time and, as instructed, she lets herself into the house. Without any form of greeting between us, Liz promptly goes into the bedroom to remove her coat and prepare for our session. Only when she is ready does she crawl out of the bedroom and kneel in front of me with her hands clasped behind her.

Liz has already given me a description of the clothing she has in her wardrobe. Given her line of work, it comes as no surprise that she has several sexy outfits. I've instructed her to wear a low cut minidress. I find the visual effect erotic, and the style of dress provides me with easy access to the sensitive parts of her body with little risk of damaging the dress. So far Liz has demonstrated her ability and eagerness to play by my rules. I reward her by leaning forward and kissing her on the mouth while fondling her right breast. She responds like the sex starved submissive I suspect her to be, although she doesn't overstep the boundaries of the rules we agreed.

In the short time that I've know Liz, I feel that I know her better than I know Mikaela after a decade long relationship. Although I'm sure Liz gets many propositions from the clients of the Buccaneer Club where she works, Liz says that she has steadfastly refused the opportunities for paid sex. At first I doubted her claim as it seemed at odds with her obvious desire to flaunt her body in front of men. But I soon begin to understand her game. She loves teasing men with her delectable body, but she wants to be an untouchable goddess. Perhaps Rob's initial assessment of Bonny Bess wasn't too far off the mark. Of course, the downside to her game is that she rarely, if ever, gets the chance to fulfil her own sexual cravings. Frigging yourself is okay up to a point, but sex with a partner is so much better. It's clear that in Liz's case, that partner is preferably female.

"You said you had a gift for me tonight," I say once we break from our kiss.

"Yes, my Lady. I hope it will please you. May I fetch it from the bedroom?"

I give Bitch permission, and even though I didn't require her to crawl to the bedroom, she does so. She returns and hands me a paper bag containing her gift. I open the bag to find that it contains two leather collars and a small combination padlock.

One is a three centimetre wide stiff leather collar with the word 'Bitch' engraved on the front. A small 'D' shaped ring is built into the collar to enable a lead or something similar to be attached. Instead of a standard buckle to fasten the collar it has a strong stud at one end which is pushed through one of several holes in the other end. The collar is held in place by attaching the padlock through the small hole in the stud. I put the collar and padlock to one side for the moment while I examine the other collar. This one is much softer and narrower, and is fastened with a small buckle. The words 'Lady Kylie' are engraved on the front.

I immediately put the collars around our necks. If nothing else, it reinforces our respective roles. I stop for a few seconds to change the combination on the padlock so that Bitch's collar can only be removed by me.

"Thank you," I say. "The collars are lovely. We shall use them in all our sessions in future."

The look of delight on Bitch's face gives me a better insight into her desires. She desperately wants to have sex with me ... that much is obvious. My own libido is still sky high after all my sessions in PAIGE. Consequently I defer my plan to test Bitch's tolerance for bondage and humiliation play, and I decide that we shall satisfy each other's sexual urges first. I put on the larger strap on cock I bought the other day.