Surrender to Paige Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck both your cunt and your arse, Bitch," I say, presenting the strap on cock in front of her mouth. "Wet this cock well unless you want it to hurt."

Bitch licks and sucks the cock with enthusiasm. I tease her nipples as she does so in order to encourage her. Her nipples soon swell and go rock hard in response to my ministrations. Although I don't check, I suspect her cunt juices are already flowing. Her efforts with her mouth may be unnecessary. I step back to signal an end to her mouth's work on the cock.

"Go over to the chair and present yourself for my cock," I say, leaving the exact choice of position to Bitch.

She positions herself so that I can fuck either hole from behind. As soon as she seems to be ready I thrust my cock into her cunt. As I suspected, she's already very wet and the cock slides in easily.

"No coming unless I give you permission, Bitch," I command.

"Yes, my Lady," comes a whispered reply.

I'm impressed by Bitch's level of control over her body. Her gasps and mewling confirm the pleasure she's getting from my less than gentle attention. My own pleasure is more from a sense of power than the minimal excitement generated by cock on my clit. Finally Bitch can't hold back her mounting orgasm much longer.

"I'm going to come! I'm going to come! Please may I come, my Lady?"

"You may come, Bitch," I reply, deciding against being cruel and refusing.

Seconds later Bitch starts juddering as her orgasm overtakes her. It's so powerful that I feel a twinge of jealousy at its strength. I withdraw the cock which is now covered in Bitch's juices. Without warning I push the tip against her arsehole. She's too tight to push the cock in very far and despite Bitch's sounds of encouragement, I pull back.

"Don't be greedy," I say as Bitch tries to keep the cock where it is. "Now kneel on the floor."

Bitch complies, even though she's still recovering from her orgasm. I remove the strap on cock and lower my hot pants. Bitch intuitively knows what to do as I press my cunt against her mouth. I've always thought Rob as good at sucking my cunt, but Liz is a real expert. Moments later I'm covering her face with my abundant juices as a sensational orgasm wracks through me. We both collapse onto the floor and begin kissing. Passion overtakes the both of us, and for a while there is a negligible difference in status between Lady and Bitch.

Every now and then we revert to our Lady and Bitch roles, and through our interaction I learn more about Bitch's likes and dislikes. She's okay with bondage although it isn't a 'must do'; humiliation seems to be something she particularly likes, and being made to strip naked and display her body in lewd positions is a definite turn on for her. Perhaps it would have been alright if Rob has joined us tonight. Liz's feelings towards spanking and whipping matches my own preferences, and gets minimal use. We haven't explored more perverted games which I'll reserve for another time once our relationship is better established.

What follows is two hours of virtually non-stop sex play. Eventually we are exhausted and I call a halt to our games. I unlock Bitch's collar, instruct her to get dressed and then to make us a drink. As previously, she doesn't need specific instructions to know that we've moved back to being Kylie and Liz.

Shortly after Liz has returned home I receive a phone call from Rob. As I anticipated he's wanting my okay for him to crash at his cousin Lloyd's place tonight and return home in the morning. Although I personally find Lloyd to be a bit of a groper who doesn't hide his desire to get inside my pants, he and Rob get on like a house on fire. I'm too excited after my session with Liz to object to Rob's proposal.

"Okay," I reply. "As long as you are happy for Cecil to be brought out of his box when you get home."

"Err ... Yeah ... Okay. Okay," replies Rob. "Thanks. I'll be good. I promise."

To be honest I'm not worried whether Rob is 'good' or not. I may have recently started playing the role of his mistress, but I'm not going to watch him 24 hours a day. After tonight's session with Liz, I'm hardly in a position to criticise him if he strays a little bit.

I make myself a late supper and turn on the television while I eat. By coincidence there's a short article about PAIGE in the late night news bulletin. It seems that I'm not the only person baffled by PAIGE's apparent intrusion into our private thoughts when it delivers a multi-player scenario. A representative from the manufacturers of PAIGE dismisses the various concerns, and offers bland reassurances that everyone's issues are simply figments of their imagination. His reassuring words do little to quell my uneasiness. However, the sex within PAIGE is so fantastic that I'm willing to risk any downside from my private thoughts being invaded.

Not all of PAIGE's influence has been bad. Far from it. I don't doubt for a minute that our experiences in PAIGE have influenced Rob's and my attitudes. I would never have dared to wear leather clothing and play with sex toys before we had PAIGE. The revelation about Rob's fetish for Cecil surfaced as a result of us playing in PAIGE. But apart from sensational sex, has any of this improved my relationship with Rob. That was my goal when I agreed to trial PAIGE and, to be honest, the jury is still out on that subject. Some of that failing is my fault. As tonight has shown, I've been happy to discard Rob in favour of developing a relationship with Liz. It would serve me right if Rob retaliates by finding solace in another woman's arms. Would I mind if he did? I simply don't know.

I put aside my musing and change out of my leather clothes. I'm still very aroused and my hand slips into my moist cunt several times before I'm dressed in my normal clothes once again. Despite the late hour, I'm in the mood for another session in PAIGE. Our 30 day trial will end later this week and I feel that between us, Rob and I should test as many of its scenarios as possible. I set up PAIGE for a solo session and I get myself ready.

[End of part 2]