Surrender to Paige Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexual fantasies played out in virtual reality worlds.
11.6k words
4.19
5.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: The Bondage Club

"Grunt ... Grunt ... Arrghhh! ... Take that, Slut!" cries the stinking leather clad biker as he shoots his load into my well lubricated cunt.

A mind-blowing orgasm wracks through me as he thrusts even harder, draining every last drop of his cum into my innards. His gift joins those of his two predecessors, who, along with other patrons of this sordid nightclub, are watching my ravishment intently.

The scene opening is familiar territory for me, confirming that I'm the one wanting this rough treatment as a prelude to whatever might follow. He called me a slut and I can't argue with that description of my wanton desires.

"Bring the gimp over here," laughs the biker as he puts his cock back into his trousers. His two companions comply.

A hooded man clad in an odd assortment of bondage gear is dragged over to where I'm lying on one of the club's tables. The man is unable to see and, judging by the gurgling noises he makes, he must be gagged under the hood.

"You two!" calls the biker to two of the nightclub's hostesses. "Come and prepare the gimp!"

Two of the club's several hostesses come over to where we are. Between them they extract the gimp's cock from inside his pants and massage his balls. His cock is locked inside a cock cage so he has no ability to fuck me. But that doesn't stop him becoming aroused in response to the expert ministrations of the hostesses. After a while it becomes obvious that despite his cock's cruel imprisonment, the gimp is going to come.

Just before the gimp comes, the biker shoves him forward so that the tip of his cock touches my wet pussy. Seconds later he succeeds in squirting his cum so that it joins the bikers' semen oozing from my cunt. I can't see how much he manages to ejaculate through the cage, but I can feel the added deposit on my inner thighs. Mission completed, his cock is promptly thrust back into his pants by one of the hostesses and the two bikers drag him away.

"That will do for starters, slut," growls the biker. "Now for the main course."

The biker unfastens the restraints on my wrists which were keeping me bound to the table. He hauls me into a standing position and allows me a moment to steady myself. More of the bikers cum trickles from my cunt, but I refuse the offer of a dirty rag to clean my thighs. The biker in charge doesn't realise how aroused I am at the moment. The gooey mess slowly working its way down my legs and onto the floor is only increasing my lust for more.

"Got a name, slut?" demands the biker.

"Paige," I reply.

"Right, slutty Paige. You, me and the boys are going to have some fun in the basement. Now, follow the gimp and the boys."

The main room of this sordid club isn't the sort of place any right-minded person would willingly enter. These scruffy leather clad bikers are among the club's more respectable members. As impossible as it seems, there is an even worse section of the club in the lower basement. In the dimly lit cellars deep under this building the club members can satisfy any sexual perversion and depravity which they want to fulfil. The victims of their sport are equally depraved, since few of them ever choose to leave their pseudo-captivity when they are allowed their hour of freedom each morning. I'm just such a sexual deviant and my six months of servitude at the club have been the best six months of my life. Before I started working at the club, I'd be lucky to have sex once a week. Here, it's never less than three times an hour, and usually much more. I'm paid a pittance but the sex is fantastic.

The biker's two companions are marching the gimp towards the stairs leading down to the lower basement. I wind my way past tables where club members of both genders are amusing themselves with the club's hosts and hostesses. The biker follows a few paces behind me.

The dim red lights of the lower basement guide our way through one of the several twisting passages. This part of the building is much older than the building upstairs, suggesting it originally belonged to a different structure, the upper levels of which were demolished and rebuilt a long time ago. We catch up to Flasher's two 'boys' who are waiting with the gimp at the entrance to a dungeon-like area known as the 'games room'. The games room isn't a pleasant place to be unless your sexual tastes lean towards the bizarre and perverted. I've spent numerous sessions inside there, and I still bear the mental scars of more than a few.

The five of us enter the room, which is empty of people at the moment. To my surprise, Flasher and his two comrades guide the gimp and I towards a small door in one corner. I've never seen what's behind the door, which I've always assumed to be a disused store cupboard.

"Open it," commands Flasher to me, pointing to the door. I try the handle, but the door is locked. "Use your key, you brainless slut."

A key! Not another scene where I'm asked to provide a key! Why does this keep happening? However, Flasher shows me the solution to my immediate problem. Around my neck is a steel collar which is my constant companion. It identifies me as one of the club's hostesses. The collar is welded rather than locked in place. Fixed to the front of the collar is a stout ring which member's can use to attach a chain or anything else they desire. At the moment, the ring has a large key on a short chain padlocked to my collar. I don't recall the key being placed there or why.

To fit the key into the door lock requires me to kneel down and twist my head into an awkward position. After a short struggle I succeed in getting the key into the lock. Turning the key requires more acrobatics on my part. All this amuses the bikers immensely. The door opens with a creak and releases the stink of sewage. I perform more acrobatics to get the key out of the lock which earns me a hard swat on my arse as a reward.

Flasher holds me back as his two comrades push the blindfolded gimp through the door. Once they are through, Flasher pushes me forward. All of us need to crouch to get through the door and along the short tunnel beyond. Fortunately one of the bikers has brought a lantern so we can easily find our way into the tiny stone walled room on the other side of the tunnel. The room is only just large enough for the five of us to squeeze in.

We are standing around a metre wide circular grill in the floor which covers a deep shaft below. Judging by the smell, the shaft must lead down to the old sewers. A leftover from the days when all forms of waste were simply flushed into the river. Looking up I notice several small holes in the stone ceiling, confirming my opinion that this room was once part of the original building's waste system. The foul smell and sound of running water far below the grill implies that the old sewer system isn't entirely shut down. Now what?

"Now what?" asks one of the bikers, echoing my own thoughts.

"Down, I guess," says Flasher with a hint of uncertainty.

"Thought you said there'll be some fun and games down here," says the other biker. "Wading through shit isn't my idea of fun."

"The lady was a little light on specifics, but we're in the right place," replies Flasher, lifting the hatch in the floor grill which provides access into the shaft below.

I can see rusting metal rungs fixed to the wall of the shaft, but it's too dark to see how far down we need to climb.

"Expecting the gimp to climb down while blindfolded will be tricky," says one of the bikers.

Fortunately Flasher sees sense and removes the gimp's blindfold, but not the hood. I'm not surprised to see the gimp's eyes look like Rob's eyes. I had earlier recognised his cock, even though it was squeezed into its cruel cage. One of the bikers starts climbing down the shaft while the other holds the lantern.

"There's a long tunnel down here ... and it stinks," calls the biker from the bottom of the shaft. The words are hardly out of his mouth when there's a retching sound as he empties his stomach. "I'm coming back up. The smell is unbearab ... Hhhhuuuugh!"

The biker climbs back up and is now looking quite pale. While his clothes were dirty to start with, they are really filthy now. He doesn't smell too sweet either, but then he had bad body odour before. Everyone tries to avoid contact with him, but it's difficult in the cramped surroundings. I back up against the wall and nearly fall flat on my back. The section of wall behind me is a hologram. A level of technology a century or two more recent than the rest of our surroundings.

"I think this is our route," I say.

I wasn't expecting any thanks from Flasher, so I'm not disappointed when he simply pushes past me and examines what's on the other side of the hologram wall. One of the bikers slams the grill hatch closed and we follow Flasher into the area beyond the hologram. The smelly biker follows at the rear with the gimp.

The room in which we find ourselves has a clear view of the games room next door. There must be another hologram to hide this room from those in the games room. The light from the games room illuminates this room as well. Around our room is a set of iron and wood devices which any medieval torturer would be delighted to use. Unlike the soft padded leather equipment next door, this room holds devices intended to inflict real pain.

"Kill the lantern and prepare these two for our entertainment," orders Flasher.

His two comrades do as they are bid. Smelly biker locks me into a strong wooden pillory which leaves me bending forward with my wrists restrained a few centimetres either side of my firmly held neck. Iron anklets chained to the floor hold my legs apart in a position where I can be fucked from behind. I'm already starting to get aroused again. I've been well used today, but I'm always ready for more. The gimp is once again blindfolded. Flasher chains the gimp by the neck to the pillory's upright post. He's positioned so that he's kneeling in front of me with both of us facing the window. The bikers are standing behind me and out of my line of sight.

Activity in the next room draws everyone's attention ... apart from the gimp who can't see anything. A smartly dressed woman enters and walks towards the hologram wall. The woman's attire is completely at odds with the nightclub's usual low standard of dress. She stands a metre away from the hologram wall and activates a remote control device she is carrying. We don't notice much difference from our side of the wall, but it soon becomes obvious that she's switched off the hologram between the two rooms.

"Well done, Flasher," smiles the woman, turning slightly to my left in the direction where I presume Flasher and his comrades are standing. "Make yourselves comfortable, as this may take a while."

The woman walks through what was once the hologram wall. She stands directly in front of the gimp and I. Without warning she gives the gimp a hard kick in his balls. He doubles over in pain but the gag muffles the sound and the neck chain prevents him from moving very far.

"That's just an appetiser," snarls the woman. "You'll regret jilting me for this pathetic trollop."

She then turns her attention towards me. My flimsy top provides me with no protection to her assault on my nipples. But she's underestimating the level of my unashamed wantonness. The brief moment of pain from her assault rapidly changes to arousal.

"Do you know who I am, trollop," purrs the woman as she gives a particularly hard tweak on my nipples.

Of course I know who she is. She's my step-sister Mikaela, or rather, PAIGE's version of her, Michelle. Rob's so-called jilted lover is clearly out for revenge. But why wait for so long before acting? I shake my head to indicate 'no' since nodding 'yes' is nearly impossible with my neck restrained as it is.

"I'm your worst nightmare," she chortles before turning to the bikers. "Fuck the trollop." The bikers don't need to be asked twice.

During the next ten minutes Michelle lectures me at length about how I stole Rob from her and what a wicked person I am. Is any of this true? I'm playing this scene on my own, so the plot must be coming from my own subconscious. Yet again I have concerns about PAIGE's effect on my mind. Neither Rob nor Mikaela have mentioned a relationship before, but I've always suspected that they had a 'history'.

The bikers have exhausted their cocks by the time Michelle has finished her monologue. I'm released from the pillory and the iron anklets removed. The gimp, however, remains chained to the post.

"Fuck the gimp's arse and make him spill his worthless seed," orders Michelle to me.

I've no strap on cock to help me, so I must resort to using two fingers to ream his arse while my other hand works on his imprisoned cock and balls. I make a show of it to please my avid audience, although the gimp's cock isn't going to take much massaging for him to spill his load. Sure enough my hand is soon covered in the gimp's white goo.

Moments later I can see and hear the familiar lights and sounds signalling the end of the scenario. I promptly shut down PAIGE and crawl into bed. The rough sex inside PAIGE was exactly what I needed, and I spend several minutes enjoying the after effects.

Chapter 12: Sold to the Highest Bidder

I have reservations about trying another iteration of the bondage club scenario. The action was just what I was wanting at the time, but the revelation that Rob jilted Mikaela for me makes me nervous. How did that twist enter into the plot? Did my overactive mind simply create an explanation for my suspicion that Rob and Mikaela have some lingering problem between them? If so, then how did PAIGE make it sound so plausible? Again I'm worried about how PAIGE is influencing my life.

Rob quickly dismisses my worries when I tell him about my experiences. However, he does admit that he and Mikaela had dated when they were in college. They went steady for a while but in the end it came to nothing. According to Rob, they stopped dating about three months before he and I met. Thinking back, I now recall that it was Mikaela who first introduced me to Rob. I don't remember any animosity between them at the time, so perhaps Michelle's outburst inside PAIGE is pure fiction created by my own fertile imagination.

Rob and I play new scenarios in PAIGE on Monday and Tuesday evening. The scenarios we select aren't particularly memorable, but I recall that we had a similar reaction to the fairground scenario the first time we played it. Since we need to decide by Friday whether to buy the full version of PAIGE, we decide against doing further iterations of scenarios we've already played.

Wednesday evening is Rob's night out with his friends, and my scheduled session with Liz. Rob leaves at his usual time and I mentally prepare myself for Liz's arrival. Part of my preparations include changing into my leather gear and putting on the 'Lady Kylie' collar Liz gave me. I lay the 'Bitch' collar to one side ready for Liz to put on when she arrives. I look around at my preparations and belatedly regret not making the time over the last week to go down to the sex shop and buy some more toys.

Liz arrives on time and goes into my bedroom to change. I forgot to specify which clothes she was to wear, but I'm pleased to see that she's shown some initiative and selected something sexy. She puts on her 'Bitch' collar before crawling into the living room and adopting the required position in front of me.

In my mind Liz has now become Bitch ... a transformation she seems to reciprocate. My first action is to lock her collar in place. This also gives me the opportunity to run my hands over her breasts.

"Have you missed me, Bitch?" I purr into her ear while my hands are busy roaming all over her.

"Yes, my Lady," sighs Bitch, clearly becoming aroused by my invasion of her body.

I lean down and kiss Bitch on the lips. She responds willingly, and yet she never moves her hands from behind her back. It's as though her wrists are bound by invisible handcuffs. My hands delve downwards, and before long I'm playing with her clit. The effect is driving the pair of us wild with lust.

I reach for the strap-on cock which I'd already prepared and placed within reach, ready for action. Instead of strapping it on myself, I put it on Bitch. Once I'm satisfied it is positioned correctly, I lower my leather hot pants.

"Fuck me, Bitch."

I guide the cock into my cunt and Bitch proceeds to pump back and forth. It feels divine, but I want her to push harder.

"Use your hands to steady us and push harder."

Bitch obeys. I play with her breasts while she's working hard towards bringing me to an orgasm. She's not far from having an orgasm herself. The strap-on cock is larger than the size of Rob's usual erection, although Rob has once or twice achieved something similar. I start to lose control as Bitch's efforts drive me to the pinnacle of my arousal. When I finally come, my orgasm nearly overpowers me and I surrender to my lust.

"Please may I come, my Lady?" pleads Bitch as she approaches her own point of no return.

"No, Bitch," I command. "You haven't earned that privilege yet." In reality I'm testing Bitch's ability to restrain herself. If this was Rob instead of Bitch, he'd shoot his load regardless. But Bitch is much better at controlling her orgasm. Is it training, or does it come naturally to her?

Bitch renews her efforts and moments later I feel my arousal building once more. I complete three orgasms before I give Bitch permission to achieve one of her own. She manages that as easily as though I'd told her to switch on a light. Yet again I'm impressed by her level of self control. It's almost unnatural.

"Thank you, my Lady," sighs Bitch once her orgasm subsides. "May I fetch some things which I brought with me today?"

"Yes, very well," I reply, curious about what she brought with her.

Bitch returns with a set of leather cuffs and anklets, all connected by chains which meet at a steel ring in the middle. She also produces a bottle of body oil. It's a clear message of how she wants our games to develop today. She kneels down in front of me and I take the items from her.

"Strip naked, Bitch," I command.

Bitch obeys at once and then resumes her position in front of me. I rub the oil over Bitch's body in slow but deliberate movements. Each stroke of my hand earns a contented sigh from Bitch and a mounting sense of power within me. Any doubts I may have had about my ability to satisfy Bitch's need to be a submissive slave evaporate quickly.

"You are a perverted wanton slut, Bitch," I purr when I realise how much Bitch is aroused by my treatment. She's oiled and ready for a wild sexual adventure.

"Oh yes, my Lady. Please punish me for being such a dirty little whore."

"All in good time, Bitch. Confess your most perverted desire."

"To be made to stand naked on a public platform and sold to the highest bidder like a slave."

Within PAIGE, such a scenario would be easy to arrange, but not in real life. But all is not lost. I'm not completely ignorant about some of the seedier porn sites on the internet. I fix the cuffs and anklets onto Bitch and tell her to go and clean the shower and toilet while I get ready. I intend to give Bitch a lesson in humiliation she'll not forget in a hurry.

I power up my laptop and make the necessary preparations. When I'm ready, I call Bitch back into the living room.

"Stand there, Bitch," I command as I adjust the web camera to bring her into focus. "In a few seconds you will be making a live webcast on a porn site. I'll be taking bids for your body. You will obey whatever command your owner gives you."

"Yes, my Lady," says Bitch unable to hide her delight at this dirty game.

"Right. Get ready. Stand facing the camera and lift your arms as far as your chains allow."