Surrender to Paige Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chains restrict Bitch's movement to the extent she can't raise her hands higher than her waist while she is standing up. What a delightful sight Bitch makes. I'm tempted to go to her and take full advantage myself, but I force myself to remain watching the screen. Since Bitch can't see the screen, I need to read each command out aloud.

"OK. We have four bidders. Vox43 wants you to frig yourself ... no, wait, BonzoK bids more for you to ... oh! Claptrap5 is bidding even more ..."

I wait a few seconds before announcing the result of the bidding. "Your owner wants you to bend down with your arse facing the camera so that your holes are displayed for everyone to admire."

Bitch obeys and I can't help notice how wet she is. The look of ecstasy on her face says it all. We continue for about twenty minutes, running several bidding sessions which allow each victor to require Bitch to perform whatever perverted act the victor desires. Bitch obeys each and every one without the slightest inhibition. Only those perversions which require props we don't have to hand need to be modified into something achievable.

Finally I call an end to the game and power down the laptop. The sight of Bitch's glistening body and her state of abandoned joy is getting too much for me to ignore. I put on the strap-on cock and have Bitch present herself for my entertainment. Her oiled body is a magnificent sight and the scent of the oil is driving me wild. It's perhaps fortunate for me that Bitch is so willing for my attentions or I'd be in danger of losing control of myself.

As soon as I enter her I abandon my manners and brutally slake my lust. Far from resisting, Bitch just keeps begging me for more. I oblige with a will. I must be hurting her, but she doesn't complain. Far from it, she makes it clear that I can go much further in her debasement if I like. And I respond by doing just that.

As we begin to tire of one game, we move onto another. Some are simple domination exercises like having her perform menial tasks for me ... naked except for her chains and collar, of course. Others involve severe restraint of her limbs while she struggles to move. A sound spanking follows. Bitch only encourages me to push on. Every once in a while I stop so that one of us can fuck the other.

Eventually it reaches time for us to end our games. I'm pleased that Bitch never noticed that our session on the porn website was a complete fake, and it was simply me making it up as we went along. I release Bitch from her restraints and instruct her to get dressed. I don't know about Bitch, but I'm exhausted. Our transformation from Lady and Bitch, into Kylie and Liz is more gradual this time around. It takes longer for me to readjust my attitude towards her. It's not easy treating someone like a worthless piece of filth one minute, and a rational intelligent human being the next.

Liz leaves at ten o'clock and Rob returns home an hour or so later. He's obviously been drinking more than usual tonight. After a quick visit to the bathroom he promptly falls asleep on the rug in the living room. It's not the first time he's done that on a Wednesday, but to me it indicates that his recent submissive behaviour may be a short-lived novelty which is already waning. I doubt a real submissive would risk the wrath of his mistress by turning up drunk and incapable of doing anything.

I'm more disappointed than angry at Rob's behaviour. I'm not sure I really liked being his mistress. Unlike Liz, I think his submissiveness was an experiment which has run its course. Good fun at the time, but not a lasting arrangement. I wonder if his relationship with Mikaela followed the same path.

I agreed to the PAIGE trial to help patch up Rob's and my floundering relationship. Despite some fun and games, that's not what we've really achieved. Buying the full version of PAIGE isn't necessarily going to fix that problem. For no logical reason, I decide that trying a new iteration of PAIGE's bondage club scene might give me an idea about what to do. I power up PAIGE and set the appropriate parameters.

"Grunt ... Grunt ... Arrghhh! ... Take that, Slut!" cries the stinking leather clad biker as he shoots his load into my well lubricated cunt. This scene is getting repetitive, but in this case it's also alarming. I've set PAIGE's sex parameter down to the lowest level, so my ravishment shouldn't be happening this time around. Nevertheless, the effect on my body is too pleasant for me to worry more about that at the moment.

A mind-blowing orgasm wracks through me as the biker thrusts even harder, draining every last drop of his cum into my innards. His gift joins those of his two predecessors, who, along with other patrons of this sordid nightclub, are watching my ravishment intently.

"Bring the gimp over here," laughs the biker as he puts his cock back into his trousers. His two companions comply.

A hooded man clad in leather bondage gear is dragged over to where I'm lying on one of the club's tables. The man looks pathetic. He's unable to see and, judging by the gurgling noises he makes, he must be gagged under the hood. His elbows and wrists are tied behind his back with leather straps. A large rubber cock is mounted onto the front of his pants. Judging by the mess smeared over the cock, he seems to have been busy entertaining several of the club's members.

On the biker's command, I extract the gimp's own cock through the narrow slit in his pants, and start massaging his cock and balls. His cock is imprisoned in a cock cage so he has no ability to fuck me. But that doesn't stop him becoming aroused in response to my expert ministrations. After a few minutes it becomes obvious that despite his cock's cruel imprisonment, the gimp is going to come. Moments later his feeble ejaculation into my hand adds to the biker's semen oozing down my inner thighs.

Chapter 13: Real or Fantasy

The bikers take a break from fucking me. I look around the room as I regain my senses. A tall cage has been placed on the raised platform in the centre of the room. Inside the cage is a scantily clad dancer gyrating to the background music. I recognise her at once ... Liz, or at least PAIGE's equivalent, Bess. The cage both imprisons her and protects her from the eager grasping audience around her.

With the pause in my debasement, I begin to wonder why PAIGE is ignoring the sex parameter.

"The software controlling the level of sex has been modified in this unit," chimes my tiny daemon who, after a lengthy absence, has decided to make a reappearance.

'Explain' I ask in my mind.

"The sex parameter has been locked at maximum."

'Are there any other modifications I should be aware of?' I ask mentally.

"None which should affect your character. The manufacturers of PAIGE wish to express their sincerest regrets and assure you that the error will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime, please enjoy your game."

My daemon vanishes. I put the sex setting issue aside for the moment as I've more immediate things needing my attention. The bikers' leader hauls me upright and marches me towards the stairs leading down to the dungeon. The other two bikers and the gimp are already at the stairs.

We go down to the lower basement and follow the winding passage which leads to the games room. At the back of the games room is a small door, which I've always presumed to be a storage cupboard.

"Open the door, slut," orders the biker's leader. I try the handle, but it's locked. "Use your key, you brainless idiot."

I remember from the previous iteration that there's a large key padlocked to my steel collar. After some acrobatics I manage to open the door with the key. Task complete, I earn a hard swat on my arse as a reward for my entertaining efforts. The three bikers, the gimp and I all squeeze along the low tunnel and into a small stone room on the other side. The unpleasant smell of sewage is rising through the metre wide grill set in the floor. Strangely, the noisome vapours don't unduly bother me. The bikers are of a more delicate disposition and complain bitterly. The gimp's discomfort matters to nobody.

"Thought you said there would be some fun and games down here," grumbles one of the bikers. "I'm not going down through this grill, and there's no other route."

I suddenly recall from the last iteration of this scene that part of the wall is a hologram. I worm my way to where the hologram was previously located. Only this time the wall is solid. A quick check of the rest of the wall confirms that the only way out is to return the way we came, or go down into the sewer. One of the bikers decides to go back the way we came, only to find the door is locked shut. It doesn't take him long to realise that my key isn't going to be of any help from this side of the door.

"What's going on, Flasher?" asks one of the bikers. "You said that some hot chick was going to entertain us down here. If Paige is our reward then she could have entertained us in the games room."

Flasher simply shrugs his shoulders, confirming that he's as baffled as the rest of us at this turn of events.

"Down we go, I guess," says Flasher reluctantly.

He unfastens the gimp's arms and removes his blindfold so that the gimp can climb down the vertical ladder beneath the grill door. One by one we descend into the stinking depths of the sewer. About five metres down, the side of the shaft opens into a large stone culvert. Shin deep sludge lies along the bottom of the sewer. The decision about which direction to head is easily solved when we see bright red light flooding into the culvert about twenty metres to our left. Our route is obvious and we bravely wade through the stinking sludge towards the source of the light. The bottom of the culvert is slippery and all of us fall into the sludge at one point or another. As a result we emerge into a large underground cavern looking like creatures from some zombie horror movie. The cavern looks to be part natural and part man made.

We've barely clambered out of the sludge when several high pressure hoses are turned on us, washing the filth back into the sewer. Unfortunately my flimsy clothing can't withstand the water pressure and I end up entirely naked by the time the hoses are turned off.

"You took your time, Flasher," comes a voice I recognise as belonging to Michelle.

I look around me, not bothering to hide my nakedness. Michelle is like a goddess sitting on her huge throne. Standing like a statue to the right of her is Bess, although her presence here is a mystery. Only a few minutes ago she was dancing inside a cage upstairs. PAIGE certainly believes in reusing characters in each scenario, or is the lack of variation a limitation of my own imagination. Even though I can see very little of his features, I know that Rob is the gimp. As in the last iteration of this scene, Flasher is modelled on lecherous Lloyd. Although the other bikers are strangers to me, they too have featured as extras in other scenarios.

The bikers all stand mesmerized by the beautiful but cruel goddess before them. None of them move a muscle, and I realise that my own limbs stubbornly refuse to answer to my control. Michelle moves towards us and promptly rebinds the gimp's arms and replaces his blindfold. She drags him over to what I can only interpret as her throne. There she locks a chain bolted to the side of the throne around his neck.

Next she returns to me. Although I try to resist, my limbs will only respond to Michelle's will. She walks me to a wooden bench facing her throne and makes me sit down. In front of the bench is a wooden set of foot stocks into which she places my unresisting ankles. Not content with locking my ankles in the stocks, she handcuffs my wrists behind my back. For good measure she tweaks my nipples before she moves onto the others. Once I'm bound I find that my limbs are once more under my control ... only there's now very little I can do with them. I should feel fear at what is going on around me, but I only sense a mounting arousal.

Flasher is the next person Michelle repositions. She moves him so that he is standing to the left of her throne. The two remaining bikers are left facing Michelle's throne like a guard of honour for me. I keep reminding myself that this is only a scenario inside PAIGE, but this experience is nothing like any previous scenario I've played. The red lighting in the cavern only adds to the creepy feeling of the whole scene.

"At long last you have answered my summons," says Michelle imperiously.

Although she hasn't addressed her comments to anyone in particular, I somehow know they are specifically directed at me. I look at the gimp who is kneeling passively on the floor in front of her throne. With his hood covering his head, it's impossible to tell whether he too is mesmerised or if his docility is a consequence of his restraints.

"Where's the key?" asks Michelle. "At least one of you must know. Provide the key and you will find me merciful. Fail and you will live out the remainder of your lives in a constant state of bewilderment and confusion."

A key to what? I'm naked, so it must be obvious that I don't have any key. However, apart from Michelle, I seem to be the only one conscious among those here. I'm not sure if any of the others could answer even if they knew the whereabouts of the mysterious missing key.

"Pah!" cries Michelle in frustration, not seeming to notice that the others are in a trance. She stands up and walks over to me.

"As for you Kylie, I have reclaimed my gimp. If you have any sense, then you'll forget him and move on with your pathetic life. In case you are wondering, he begged me to allow him to resume being my slave. I have Rob firmly where I want him, and you are powerless to resist me. You can't even enter or exit this scenario unless I allow it."

As if to emphasize her power, she tweaks my nipples once more.

"Let me hear Rob say that he wants nothing more to do with me," I say defiantly even though I'm in no position to demand anything. This mix of fantasy and real life conversation is having a strange effect on my mind.

Michelle ... or is this really Mikaela? ... is obviously confident of her position as she doesn't hesitate to remove the gimp's mask, blindfold and gag.

"Tell the stupid lovestruck cow how things are to be from now on," demands Mikaela/Michelle.

Even before the gimp opens his mouth I can see that he's hopelessly in Michelle's thrall. His submissive side is bending to the power Michelle has over him. Is Rob equally under Mikaela's thumb in real life? Even I am not immune to the powerful erotic aura Michelle exudes. Sex is the cornerstone of her power over men and women alike. Within PAIGE her sexual pheromones are so overpowering that I doubt many men or women can resist her.

"Please do as my mistress demands," says the gimp. "I came here of my own free will. Please carry on your life without me."

His words are clear, but is this my husband or PAIGE's gimp who is talking? Is he telling the truth? I'll not get the answer to that here. I need to question Rob in real life.

"And now you and I shall have some fun," laughs Michelle as she replaces the gimp's gag, mask and blindfold.

I turn to look at the others, but they sit or stand motionless apart from their breathing. They may as well be statues.

"You may be wondering how all this has come about, Kylie ... or should I call you Paige," chortles Michelle/Mikaela. "After all, we are inside one of PAIGE's scenarios and that's the name you have chosen for your avatar. Unfortunately for you, I control this scenario. I've made a few simple adjustments to the software running on your PAIGE unit and I can remotely control what happens to you inside any scenario."

A jolt of fear runs through me. Is that why Mikaela was suddenly so helpful when Rob and I installed our PAIGE equipment? Is that why she came round the other day? When I left her alone, was she doing far more than playing the training scenario?

"But that doesn't matter as far as you and I are concerned," continues Michelle/Mikaela. "Your mission is to give me the key. When I allow you to leave here, you must hunt for the key. By way of encouragement I'm going to provide you with so much sex that you'll beg to be allowed to re-enter this scenario and submit to my control once again. Just as Rob has done. And don't think that you can escape from PAIGE until I'm ready. You should have realised by now that you have been inside PAIGE for longer than the time limit you set."

It's as though she has me trapped inside a secret cavern buried deep within the fantasy world PAIGE creates. A fantasy world within a fantasy world. The dual worlds could explain how Bess can be in two places at the same time. Only this fantasy world seems to overlap with real life and is far more threatening. The edge of the cavern linking it to the stinking sewer must be the boundary between the two fantasy worlds. But I'm not convinced that merely stepping back into PAIGE's bondage club scene is going to be a solution. Not that I can step anywhere at the moment. Not while I'm sat naked on a hard wooden bench with my feet locked in foot stocks and my wrists handcuffed behind my back. Michelle has strapped a vibrator between my thighs which is doing deliciously wicked things to my clit. I can't prevent my repeated orgasms ... nor am I sure that I want them to stop. I make only weak attempts to move the vibrator so that its torment is less overpowering.

Michelle is preoccupied at the moment with dismissing the two bikers. One at a time she leads them away as though she is guiding sleepwalkers. I can't see if she sets them free, or whether there's some form of prison beyond my line of sight.

I look towards Rob, the gimp, who is still chained by the neck to Michelle's throne. He remains encased in his bondage gear; blindfolded, gagged, and his hands and arms restrained to the point of uselessness. Although I can't see it, I know that his cock is still imprisoned inside its cruel cage. Only his legs remain unfettered, although the chain around his neck prevents him from moving far. He and I must make a pitiful sight to anyone watching. A husband and wife at the mercy of an unpredictable young goddess.

Gregor and Bess remain motionless either side of Michelle's throne. For a brief moment Bess's otherwise passive face suggests a hint of consciousness ... and a look of genuine fear. Whatever is going through her mind, her body simply complies with Michelle's wishes. But I must try to remember that this is my fantasy scene and that Rob, Bess and the others aren't real. But what about Mikaela? Has she really invaded this scenario and is somehow controlling the action? Michelle's goddess-like appearance and behaviour is irresistible to both male and female alike. She's a Siren luring hapless victims to their doom.

If this was a movie, then this is the point in the plot where the evil villain gloats over his or her helpless victims. He or she reminds the victims how they have fallen under the villain's power and what torment awaits them. Of course, in the movies, the villain's lengthy boasting gives the hero time to enter unnoticed, defeat the dastardly villain, and rescue the victims. Unfortunately this isn't a movie and Michelle shows no sign of revealing anything which might be used against her. And a hero of any description is noticeably absent.

Chapter 14: The Wicked Goddess

Michelle/Mikaela is in no hurry, so I resign myself to endure an endless stream of orgasms until I collapse from exhaustion. My body is aroused to the extent that it's practically out of my control, but my mind is still functioning ... at least in between orgasms. How has Mikaela managed to pull off this stunt? My libido is ridiculously high despite the perilous situation I face. And it's my constant arousal which gives me a clue. Before long I have no doubt that Mikaela is controlling what happens to me inside PAIGE. Mikaela's interference explains why PAIGE's sex parameter is suddenly locked to maximum and why I'm a willing submissive while I'm inside PAIGE.