Surrender to Paige Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go to a lot of trouble and expense to play out your fantasies," I observe.

"My trust fund provides me with more money than I need, so I can afford to humour my fetishes."

"You are lucky to come from a wealthy family. But if that's so, why did you work as a pole dancer? That isn't a line of work rich girls usually get involved in."

"My wealth is a relatively recent phenomenon. My grandparents won a large amount in a lottery about three years ago. Unfortunately they overdid the celebrations and partying, and they both died a few months later. The trust fund is my inheritance."

"If you've a sizeable trust fund, then why do you work at Paige Technology?"

"I'm a trained nurse. My grandparents may have left me comfortably off, but I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't use my training in some useful capacity."

"You're aware that I'm not so fortunate. My parents were abusive alcoholics. I left home when I was sixteen. I've no job now that my contract with Paige Technology is finished. I can't afford to buy this sort of gear."

"I already have all the gear we require and I have good reason to believe that Mikaela intends to offer you a permanent position with the company. If you want it, that is."

"Why would she want to do that?" I ask.

"I don't know," replies Liz. "She hasn't been happy about the management's decision to release the virtual reality game onto the market. She still worries that other players will become trapped like you did. Since you've managed to escape the fantasy world I guess she wants you close at hand in case more players become trapped."

"Having a permanent job would be great, but I'm not going back into a virtual world until I'm convinced that it's safe. But I can deal with Mikaela if and when she makes her offer. So let's forget about work for now and have some fun. I'll try the sultana's costume, I think."

"Yes, of course. And may I call you Mistress Kylie from now on?" asks Liz.

"Not Mistress Kylie," I say, wanting to preserve our real names for when we are not playing. "Mistress Paige. And I shall call you Bessie when we are playing together. Is that acceptable to you."

"Yes, Mistress Paige."

We both change our clothes and prepare ourselves for a game. The costume I've chosen fits me fine, and Bessie helps me place some of the decorative pieces correctly. I soon realise why this costume would be unsuitable for dancing. To keep within our chosen scene Bessie changes into one of her belly dancing outfits. I've always thought her to be attractive, but the sight of her dressed like this is filling me with lustful thoughts.

Now I'm torn between having her perform a lewd dance for me, or whether to use some of the bondage gear she has on her table. I think she senses my dilemma because she fetches some leather cuffs and anklets, together with a length of light chain.

"May I perform a dance for you, my Sultana," asks Bessie, switching honorifics to suit our costumes. "I have practised dancing while wearing these chains if you would like to watch me."

"Yes, Bessie. That would please me. Come closer and I'll fasten your cuffs."

My instruction surprises Bessie since she undoubtedly never locks the cuffs when she's on her own. But I want her to remember that she's under my control. Among her collection of bondage gear is an ample supply of padlocks. I prefer the combination type of lock as it removes the possibility of her having a hidden spare key somewhere. I quickly change the combination on the locks I intend to use, and fasten her cuffs and anklets in place. I allow her to advise me on the appropriate lengths of chain to enable her enough freedom of movement to perform her dance. Like the cuffs, the ends of the chains are locked in place. My actions clearly meets with Bessie's approval as her arousal is obvious to both of us.

"Now dance, slave," I say.

Bessie promptly turns on some eastern style music and begins her performance. Her first dance lasts a couple of minutes and she clearly wants to continue. But I'm ready for some sex, and I take full advantage of her delicious body. I think we both know that this is the start of a lasting relationship. I can't explain how my experiences inside my fantasy world have prepared me for tonight, but it is obvious to both of us that Bessie is more than happy to surrender to Paige.

[The end]