Surrender to Paige Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex is the key to Mikaela's control. My resistance to her power is inversely proportional to my state of arousal ... the more aroused I am, the less I can resist her control. Which is why she is keeping me in my current state of ecstasy. How can I use that knowledge to break away from her control?

Michelle turns her attention back to me. She checks that the vibrator is still doing its dastardly deed and she seems delighted that my own juices are flowing in abundance from between my thighs.

"You are a hot little slut, aren't you Kylie? As a treat you can watch Rob service his mistress," laughs Michelle/Mikaela.

"What do you want with us, Mikaela?" I ask, just managing to complete the question before another orgasm wracks through me.

"The key will do for starters," replies Mikaela, waiting until my orgasm has passed. "After that, we shall see what future service you may be able to provide. Perhaps I'll allow you to be my toilet slave. I'm sure you'd like to be my toilet slave. It's what my pathetic step-sister deserves."

"A key to what? How am I supposed to provide a key I don't have?"

"Think hard and you will know the answer. You need to focus on finding the key. That's the only task which matters to you now."

Michelle produces a ball gag and fixes it into my mouth. I'm reduced to silence. Then she scoops some of my juices from my bench and smears a thin layer over the rubber cock attached to the gimp's pants. She returns for a second scoop, but this time smears it around the air holes in his hood. Rob will smell my nectar and think that he's fucking me rather than Mikaela. But Rob isn't really here, so what purpose does this exercise achieve.

All this time the devilish pleasure from the vibrator is driving me wild with lust. The sight of Michelle mounting the gimp only makes things worse. My next orgasm is so powerful that my juices squirt out onto the floor in a torrent. I'm hopelessly in Michelle/Mikaela's thrall and I've no idea when I'm going to be able to return to some form of normality. I'm not even sure that I want this delicious torment to end.

Michelle takes her time achieving an orgasm from riding the gimp's rubber cock. I doubt the gimp achieved any sexual pleasure, but while he remains in his enclosed state it is impossible to tell. Michelle/Mikaela is delighted at my disgraceful mess on the floor. With her immediate needs satisfied, she takes mercy on me and removes both the vibrator and my gag.

"I'm going to let you return home now, Kylie. But remember that I control you, body and soul," she says without explaining how she can do that once I'm outside of PAIGE. "Return here at seven o'clock tomorrow night, but don't try entering PAIGE before then. Obey me and be rewarded; disobey and you'll suffer punishments you can only imagine in your worst nightmares." No sooner are the words out of her mouth than the familiar sound and swirling lights signal my return to reality.

I scramble out of the pod feeling totally exhausted. My mind and body is still coming down from the massive orgasms I experienced inside PAIGE. My diaper is sopping wet from multiple real life orgasms. I check the clock and realise that I've been inside PAIGE for nearly two hours. Mikaela must have been telling the truth and she's somehow overriding the settings I entered into PAIGE.

Rob is still snoring his head off on the rug where I left him. He's not going to be any help to me for a while. Clearly the gimp in last scenario wasn't really Rob. I make a drink and try to calm my body and steady my nerves. This is getting far more dangerous than anything I recall experiencing before. And despite Mikaela's efforts to dissuade me, I realise that I still care deeply about Rob.

That night my disturbed sleep is haunted by dreams I can't understand. Snippets of events and activities which make no sense at all. Memories of people and places which come to the forefront of my mind and then fragment into a million pieces. And throughout all this I have a burning desire to masturbate. A weakness I surrender to on more than one occasion.

Over breakfast I quickly tell Rob about my experiences inside PAIGE last night. He listens to my story, but he dismisses the whole thing as a crazy but harmless fantasy. To prove his point he agrees to join me when I return to the scenario tonight. Despite Rob's words, I still feel shaken and I'm not willing to risk re-entering PAIGE before the time Michelle/Mikaela specified. Of course, I could telephone Mikaela and question her, but I keep finding reasons to avoid doing so. I suppose the main reason for my compliance is the lingering pleasure from the sexual arousal generated during the scene. I'm hungry for sex and I'm willing to demean myself by meekly complying with Mikaela/Michelle's orders in order to get more.

Seven o'clock is approaching but so far Rob is a no-show. I've tried calling him to find out the reason for his delay, but his calls are simply diverted to answerphone. It's not unheard of for him to be delayed at work, but tonight is a bad time for that to happen. With only a few minutes to spare I receive a message saying that he's only just left a meeting and that he won't be home until nearly eight o'clock. I cannot wait that long so I risk entering PAIGE on my own.

As if to prove that Mikaela has control of our PAIGE unit, the necessary parameters to access the cavern scene are already set in PAIGE's control panel. All I need to do is press the 'start' button and lie down in my coffin like couch as the timer counts down to zero. The familiar swirling lights and sounds return me to Michelle's cavern. The scene is identical to the one I left last night. It's as though everyone else has been frozen in time.

"Have you brought the key?" demands Michelle as she walks over to me.

"It's attached to the bracelet on my wrist," I reply.

I've brought Cecil's key with me. Other than my house key, it's the only key I possess. It worked inside PAIGE once before when I unlocked the chastity belt the count had made his youngest daughter wear. The shape and size of the key didn't seem to matter. I hope this works because I'm getting weary of people expecting me to find keys.

"Let's see if you've succeeded," muses Michelle as she removes the key from my bracelet.

She walks over to the wall behind her throne and inserts my key into a lock I hadn't noticed before. There is an audible click and Michelle pushes a section of the wall open like a hidden door. Whatever is beyond the door is lit in blood red light. A breeze flows out through the door and I soon notice a pungent odour filling the cavern. My mind starts to go fuzzy.

When I regain consciousness I'm back in my coffin like couch. Well, sort of ... This isn't my house. Different equipment surrounds me. And I'm not alone in this room.

"What's going on?" I ask in a croaky voice.

"Ah! Welcome back, Kylie," says a voice I recognise as belonging to Rob. Did Rob return home and somehow pull me out of the PAIGE scenario? A quick study of my surroundings dismisses that idea. The man in this room may look and sound like Rob, but this isn't the Rob I know. Wrong hairstyle; wrong clothes; wrong aftershave.

"What's going on?" I repeat.

"Take it easy. I'll get my boss. She'll answer your questions."

Rob ... or whatever this guy's name is ... adjusts some equipment at the foot of my couch. The faint tingling in my head ceases. It's only then that I realise that this isn't the same couch we used for playing in PAIGE. I can see a box with dials and switches to the side of my couch. The label on the box has 'Paige' in large bold letters with 'Technology' in smaller letters below. Is the name a coincidence? Unlikely. The sound of several pairs of feet arriving in a hurry halts my examination of my surroundings. Three expectant faces suddenly appear over me as though I'm about to perform some party tricks.

I recognise all three faces ... Mikaela, Liz and Lloyd. Only they aren't exactly the faces I remember. Like Rob, each of them is subtly different from the person I know.

"At last!" says Lloyd. "Can you hear me, Kylie?"

"Yes, of course I can hear you," I reply. What a stupid question. "What's going on?"

"Explanations later," says Mikaela ... or at least, the woman who looks like Mikaela. "We'll get the medical team to check you over first. What do you remember?"

"I ... errr ... um ... remember about what?" I begin, not sure what she means.

"Wait! Wait!" cries Lloyd. "We need the company lawyer present before Kylie says anything."

"What? Are you serious?" cries Mikaela. "We need to know what happened before Kylie starts forgetting the details. Can you imagine the lawsuits if paying customers get stuck inside the game for weeks. We need to fix the problem before we launch the game on the market. That only gives us ten days."

"The launch will go ahead as planned. One small mishap affecting an inexperienced software tester isn't going to hold up a multi-million dollar launch. Get Nurse Bonney to check Kylie over, but that's all. And Kylie; remember you are still under contract to Paige Technology, so you're not to say anything about this to anybody outside of this building."

I remember accepting a short-term contract to help test Paige Technology's latest virtual reality game. It was simple repetitive work, but the pay was good and I desperately needed the money. From Mikaela's and Lloyd's reaction, it's clear that something must have gone wrong. But I've no recollection of what that may be. Mikaela's and Lloyd's spat at least gives me a clue about what happened. My memories of the last few weeks ... inside and outside of PAIGE ... are fresh in my mind. I can't believe I simply made up the whole series of events. But I must have done. Fantasy worlds within a fantasy world.

With consciousness comes the memory that my real life is dire. I've no regular job, only few casual acquaintances, and nobody I could call a friend. I've spent two of the last three years living in hostels for the homeless. It was only through the efforts of a kindly old woman who took pity on me that I was able to clean myself up enough to secure this temporary job. No wonder I preferred to stay in PAIGE's world. I'm starting to miss my fantasy life.

It doesn't unduly surprise me that Nurse Bonney has a strong resemblance to Liz and Bonny Bess in my fantasy worlds. That her first name is Elizabeth only reinforces my suspicion that there's far more than simple coincidence involved. Nevertheless I feel a bit embarrassed about how Liz and I interacted in PAIGE. I think Liz must detect my uneasiness around her.

"Is anything wrong, Kylie?" asks Liz. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Those few simple words open a floodgate. I've been desperately wanting to talk about my dreamworld experiences. However Lloyd forbade me to talk to outsiders. But Nurse Bonney isn't and outsider. I pick my words carefully as I tell her about how she featured in my multi-layered fantasy scenes. She listens without interrupting me but her facial expressions encourage me to continue.

" ... So I owe you an apology for the way I imagined I should treat you," I say in conclusion of my story.

"No apology is necessary," says Nurse Bonney quietly. "You were unconscious and none of us can control what goes through our mind in that state. But your story is peculiar, to say the least. I don't recall us ever meeting before, and yet you know aspects about my life you couldn't possibly know otherwise."

"Oh?" I ask. "Such as?"

"How did you know that I worked as a pole dancer before I started studying to be a nurse? Next you'll be telling me which evenings I worked at the club."

"Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and one weekend a month," I reply, adding a detail I skipped from my initial confession to her.

There's a sudden silence. Nurse Bonney's face says everything.

"You and I need to meet somewhere away from here once you are discharged," says Nurse Bonney. "And don't tell anyone else who works here what you've just told me. They'll be running experiments on you for years if you do."

Chapter 15: A New Normal

I'm discharged from Paige Technology's tiny medical facility the following morning. I suppose I'm lucky the company is large enough to possess one. Liz Bonney seemed satisfied that there are no physical effects from my protracted stay in a virtual world. Nevertheless she suggested I get my own doctor to check me over. I would if I could afford a consultation. As soon as I am out of the medical facility, Lloyd and the company's lawyer want to debrief me and discuss compensation for the inconvenience I endured. The offer of compensation sounds promising, although my silence is a pre-requisite of any financial deal. Since I've nobody who would be the remotest bit interested in what happened to me, I have no problem with their conditions. Nevertheless I heed Liz's warning and only provide vague answers to their questions about my experiences inside PAIGE.

My conversation with Lloyd and the company lawyer at least fills in a few gaps in my knowledge about what has happened. Firstly the characters I met in my adventures inside PAIGE match the names and appearance of several of Paige Technology's employees ... Lloyd the general manager, Mikaela and Rob the software developers, Liz the resident nurse, and Gregor the lawyer. Their appearance and names have been 'borrowed' to make a library of characters used by the virtual reality game while I and others were testing the software. The final version to be released in the near future will contain a fictitious library of characters ... or so Lloyd claims.

My rescue from my multiple fantasy worlds was thanks to Mikaela and Rob. By overloading my sex drive, some trickery about a key, and the extensive use of red light, Mikaela and Rob triggered my expulsion from my dreamworld. Why their scheme worked is beyond my comprehension, but I recall all three aspects were regularly present in my fantasy world.

Mikaela's theory about how I became trapped in the first place sounds plausible, although she admits she has no proof. I suspect she isn't really convinced herself. It seems as though PAIGE's world offered such an improvement on my pathetic real life that I didn't want to leave. I guess that's possible, but I refuse to blindly accept it. I may be destitute, but I'm not ready to accept drugs, alcohol or a fantasy world as the solution to my problems. However, Lloyd is more than happy with Mikaela's theory and dismisses any further investigation into the cause of my extended stay inside their game.

During Lloyd's lengthy monologue, I learn that Rob and Mikaela are married. That niggling feeling I had while I was trapped in my dreamworld had a real source after all. Thankfully I've not revealed my dreamworld antics with Rob to Mikaela. I'm not sure how she would react if she learned of the way I treated Rob. Like her counterpart in my dreamworld, Mikaela is an enigma to me.

I suppose I also owe Liz an apology. She is mystified how I came to know that she once worked as a pole dancer. I promise myself that I'll tell her that I was a cleaner at the same club where she worked. Of course nobody pays attention to the cleaning staff, so I understand how she failed to notice me.

I return home, if that's what you can call the rusty old caravan I live in. Fortunately the owners of the site where it is parked haven't had it towed away, although they are demanding four weeks site fees. I promised to pay them by the end of the week, although I've no idea what I'm going to use for money. I didn't ask whether Paige Technology were continuing to pay me while I was their unwilling guest. Needless to say, my contract with them expired during my long sleep. Gregor the lawyer kept talking about compensation, but both he and Lloyd were evasive when I asked about how much, and when will I see any money.

I clean out the stale and mouldy food from my larder and evict several uninvited creatures whom have taken up residence in my absence. By evening my home is habitable once again even though I have next to no food and I'm once again unemployed. At least I've some money to live on for a while. When I checked my bank balance, I discovered that Paige Technology had continued to pay me each week while I was trapped in my dreamworld.

The one bright spot in my otherwise depressing return to normal life is a meeting with Nurse Bonney ... or Liz as she wants me to call her now that I'm discharged from her care. As arranged, I call round to her house on Wednesday evening. She lives alone in a pleasant apartment on the outskirts of the city centre about a twenty minute walk from where I currently live.

When we first arranged to get together outside of work, I was uncertain what Liz was expecting to happen. She wasn't angry or upset when I told her of my experiences with her character in my various fantasy worlds. That surprised me at the time and left me wondering whether she was just being a very professional nurse, or if my revelations have touched on her real personality. We've only spoken briefly since then, but her attitude towards me has been entirely professional. Which leaves me wondering why she still wants us to meet tonight.

The answer to my musing is obvious the moment I walk into Liz's apartment. The sexy dress she is wearing broadcasts that she wants a sexual encounter. And the equipment laid out on her dining table indicates what sort of sexual encounter she desires.

"Are you shocked?" asks Liz when she notices me gawping at all the bondage gear she has in her collection.

"Not shocked," I reply. "Just amazed. I've never seen so much stuff like this in one place."

"It's taken me several years to collect it," replies Liz. "But I've never been brave enough to use it with another person. After you told me about what happened in the virtual reality game, I thought you might be the person to ask. You seem to know far more about my desires than you could possibly have guessed or discovered by accident."

Even my confession that I was a cleaner at the club where Liz once worked as a pole dancer doesn't dissuade from believing that I have some magical insight into her personality. The more we talk, the more I understand how she thinks that I do. Even Bonny Bess the pirate captain is one of her fantasies, although the submissive 'Bitch' is closer to her true self. Neither of us can explain how I came by this insight into Liz's personality, but we both want to take advantage of this discovery.

"Where shall we start?" I ask. "I'm not really dressed right for bondage games."

"Please choose something you like from my wardrobe," says Liz.

Liz has a collection of a dozen or so leather and vinyl outfits plus a few other costumes. I ignore the French Maid and Schoolgirl costumes. The leather body harness is sexy, but it is clearly a costume for a submissive. There's a pair of leather trousers and a matching waistcoat which is a possibility. As is the black vinyl full length dress. But what attracts my attention the most are the three harem outfits which I presume date from Liz's belly dancing days. No ... wait ... Liz inside PAIGE said that she sometimes performed belly dances, but the subject has never come up in our real life conversations.

"Have you ever performed a belly dance?" I ask.

"Yes," replies Liz. "I used to perform at private parties, but not since I joined Paige Technology. I'm still a member of a local belly dancing club."

"And are these your dancing costumes?" I ask.

"Those two are for dancing. This one has too many decorative pieces to be much good for dancing."

"So why do you keep it?"

"I sometimes like to imagine myself as slave girl to a sultana in an eastern harem," replies Liz. "I have a mannequin I dress up as the sultana when I feel like acting out my fantasy."