Surrendering Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may kneel and look at what I have prepared for you love." Jessica ran a hand through Abi's hair as she did just that.

Abi looked around her in wonder at the room Jessica had brought her into. It was wonderous: a deluxe four poster king sized bed stood against the left wall, both the headboard and the footboard set with hooks, the ones in the headboard set at various heights; on the opposite wall were another series of hooks again at varying heights, ready for Abi to be restrained in various positions; the centre of the room was home to various pieces of furniture that could be used for various erotic activities, including a spanking bench which was a personal favourite of Abi's; there were oak cupboards on the walls, and restraints hung from the ceiling, the whole room engineered around Abi's tastes and the things that Jessica knew would arouse and delight her.

"Do you like it love?" Jessica asked, amused and relieved to see the wonder and excitement in Abi's eyes. Abi nodded furiously, her eyes meeting Jessica's with a dark lust and gratitude for the effort that had gone into this room. It must have taken her mistress a long time to put together such a perfect playroom for them.

"I'm so pleased." Jessica grinned, tugging on the leash again as Abi followed her over to the wall set with hooks, kneeling patiently as her mistress went to fetch a few items from one of the cupboards, "Up on your knees for me love."

Abi did so, a smile tugging at her lips as she felt a familiar set of soft-lined leather cuffs wrap around her wrists and her ankles. They were designed for long term wear, and Abi loved the idea that Jessica would be restraining her for a long while yet. Was there any better way to spend her time?

"Feet."

Abi was on her feet in an instant, letting Jessica press her against the wall and clip her wrists above her head, before doing the same with her ankles to the lowermost hooks, leaving her spread eagle and ready for whatever Jessica wanted to do to her.

"Perfect." Jessica purred, "You are simply perfect love."

Abi blushed furiously, Jessica able to see the smile on her face despite the gag in her mouth. Her hands took Abi's breasts in them, massaging the perfect mounds in a way Jessica knew Abi loved, a soft moan of pleasure easily discerned even with Abi's mouth stuffed with her own soiled panties. Abi's head fell back against the padded wall, eyes rolling back in her head as Jessica's hands were replaced with her mouth, tongue circling around her left nipple as she moaned again. Jessica continued to nip, suck and lick at Abi's breasts, Abi soon lost in a haze of arousal as her mistress teased her, grumbling softly when Jessica pulled away, her nipples almost painfully tight as she gave her mistress a pleading look.

"Oh love, you know I won't be allowing that any time soon." Jessica chuckled, thumbs teasing the tight peaks as Abi whimpered and groaned again, "But we can still have plenty of fun right?"

Abi nodded, knowing that Jessica was looking for reassurance again, lustful eyes conveying delight and enthusiasm for the wonderful torture Jessica was inflicting on her. Jessica pulled a set of nipple clamps from her pocket, Abi feeling heat shoot to her core at just the sight of them. God she loved nipple clamps.

"I thought you'd like these." Jessica grinned, "I bought them just the other day for you, I knew they would be the perfect decorations for your beautiful breasts."

Abi pushed her chest out eagerly, Jessica chuckling at her enthusiasm. These nipple clamps were indeed new, Abi feeling her breathing growing erratic as arousal swamped her, desire beginning to run past the strap between her legs and down her thighs. They were silver and delightfully cruel looking, but what got Abi the most excited were the silver balls hanging from them. She had begged her Mistress for weighted nipple clamps for months.

"You really are incorrigible love." Jessica shook her head, grinning at the way Abi once again thrust her chest forward, pitiful mewling sounds coming from behind her gag as her eyes begged Jessica to put them on her, "Would you like me to put them on you pet?"

Abi nodded furiously back arched as far as she could from the wall, offering herself to Jessica with no thought on her mind other than the pleasure she would get from her mistress adorning her nipples with them. Jessica cocked her head a little, a smirk tugging at her lips.

"I can't hear you love, do you want these?"

Abi groaned softly, trying to speak regardless of the fact that her mouth was full of the taste of her own pleasure. Her muffled pleas made Jessica chuckle as Abi's head nodded furiously again, eyes wide.

"You know my rules Abi, you have to clearly and verbally ask for what you want when I prompt you." Jessica turned to set the nipple clamps down, "I guess these will have to wait until you find your voice."

Abi groaned at how delightfully unfair this was. She couldn't obey Jessica's rule through no choice of hers, but this was exactly what she had wanted. To have Jessica take away every decision from her, reducing her to nothing but a willing and obedient slave to whatever her mistress desired from her, with no worries beyond obeying and pleasing her.

Jessica's tongue once again circled around her nipple, Abi moaning and squirming in her restraints as Jessica suckled at her left breast, teeth grazing her nipple. Abi's head fall back against the wall with a soft thunk, pressure beginning to build inside her as Jessica's mouth, tongue and teeth worked their way all over her chest in a way no other person had been able to touch her. Abi wasn't entirely sure Jessica was working witchcraft on her.

When Jessica's head lifted again Abi was panting with desire, drooling around the gag in her mouth as her eyes were almost black with lust. Jessica had a devilish grin on her face as she looked down at Abi's chest.

"I do so love marking my territory." She hummed, Abi's eyes moving from looking adoringly at her mistress to her breasts, gasping in delight.

Jessica had left numerous purpling marks around and on her breasts, so lost in the haze of pleasure at her mistress' skill that she hadn't registered just how many she had left. There was no doubt to anyone who may see her that she belonged to Jessica, wore her collar, bore her mark. She was hers to do with what she wished.

Jessica reached behind Abi's head and released the ball gag, pulling Abi's drool sodden panties from her mouth, tutting softly as she dropped them to oneside and wiped the saliva from her chin with a handkerchief she pulled from her pocket.

"You're quite a mess aren't you my little slut?" Jessica chuckled.

"Yes mistress." Abi agreed, adoration written in every line of her expression as she looked at Jessica, desire and lust making her eyes bright and her pupils dilate.

"I love seeing you like this you know?" Jessica mused, cupping Abi's breasts in her hands as Abi gasped softly, her neglected centre pulsating with need as Jessica's hands continued to drive her arousal into overdrive, "Restrained, naked, trembling with need... there is nothing more beautiful."

"Thank you mistress." Abi whimpered as Jessica's fingers pinched and tugged at her sensitive nipples, "May I have permission to ask for something mistress?"

"No." Jessica grinned, knowing Abi wanted to ask for the clamps she had shown her earlier. Abi whined a little but said nothing more as her teeth tugged at her bottom lip, Jessica's palms pressed hard into her chest as her breasts were gripped tightly, "You have to earn privileges like that pet, you know that. Would you like to earn some privileges love?"

"Oh yes please mistress." Abi begged, back arching as Jessica squeezed her breasts harder. Abi loved it when Jessica was rough with her body, treated it like it was meant to be; as a tool for her own pleasure, "Please may I earn some privileges mistress? I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?" Jessica arched her eyebrow and chuckled softly, "You may regret that..."

"Never mistress." Abi shook her head, eyes meeting Jessica's again to ensure she could see the sincerity in them, "I am yours, my body belongs to you to do with what you wish."

"Oh love, your words do please me so." Jessica smiled warmly, "I have the perfect task in mind for you."

Jessica unclipped Abi's wrists and ankles from the wall, Abi immediately kneeling before her mistress again without the need for instruction. Her leash was reattached and Abi followed Jessica as she lead her out of the playroom. Abi frowned in confusion but she didn't question her mistress. She knew that Jessica would explain everything she needed to know in due course. They entered what Abi assumed was Jessica's home office, wondering what they were doing in here. She kept her eyes on the floor and her hands in her lap as she knelt patiently by Jessica's desk, waiting for her next instruction.

"Have a look Abi." Jessica prompted, "You'll be spending your afternoon here."

Abi looked up, eyes widening in wonder as she saw why Jessica had brough her in here. At Jessica's desk rather than a standard desk chair was a large oak chair, hooks at the front of the seat and on the bottom of the chairs back legs. A large hole was cut into the protruding part of the seat, a hinged front allowing it to be opened.

"I have managed to book most of the next week and a half off, but unfortunately I still have some paperwork to do." Jessica sighed softly, "It shouldn't take me more than a few hours to complete it, but I will be bored to tears... so I found a way to make the experience pleasurable."

Jessica lead Abi to the chair and instructed her to sit on the soft carpeted floor, "You will spend however long it takes for me to finish my paperwork pleasuring me. You will not stop, no matter how many times I come or how tired you get. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded enthusiastically. A whole afternoon of pleasuring Jessica? What could be better?

Jessica petted Abi's head affectionately, "Good girl."

Jessica knelt down, opening the front of the seat before attaching Abi's ankle cuffs to the back legs of the chair and her wrist cuffs to the hooks on the seat. Abi moved her head forward so that her chin rested on the cushioned seat, Jessica fastening the mechanism so that Abi was securely fastened into place ready to please her.

"Is that comfortable enough?" She asked softly, moving Abi's hair from her face.

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded as much as she could whilst restrained like this, "May I please you now mistress?"

"So eager." Jessica chuckled, getting to her feet as she stroked Abi's head, "One moment my love, I need to make sure that I have everything I need, I don't want to have to get up once you have begun. Sit there and wait."

Abi seemed to wait an eternity in the queening chair, the anticipation of her activities causing her to grow wetter with every passing second, Abi squirming slightly as she tried to relieve some of the intense need she was feeling. The strap between her legs was pressed just tightly enough against her clit that when she moved like this it stimulated her in a way that she knew would relieve some of the all-consuming desire that was running rampant through her body. She wouldn't make herself come, Abi was a good girl, but she could barely think straight after Jessica's onslaught on her breasts and the way in which she was being restrained to provide her mistress with as much pleasure as she could handle. Just a little more... Jessica wouldn't even notice...

"What do you think you're doing?"

Her mistress' voice made her jump, its stern tone making her swallow hard. Uh oh.

"N-nothing mistress." Abi forced her body still, only having made things worse rather than reliving herself.

"Really? Because it looks to me like you're trying to play with yourself despite the fact that you know it's against my rules." Jessica's hand had tangled into the back of her hair, using it to pull her head sharply back as far as her newly restrained position would allow.

"I'm sorry mistress." Abi whimpered, "I wasn't trying to come I swear!"

"You've lied to me once already Abi." Jessica's gaze was steely as she looked down at Abi, Abi shivering slightly under the intensity of the glare, "Why should I believe you now?"

"Please mistress... I'm sorry." Abi's eyes were wide and sorrowful as her bottom lip began to quiver. She so hated displeasing her mistress.

Jessica said nothing as she freed Abi from the chair, using Abi's hair to guide her to her feet and bend her over her large wooden desk.

"Wait there." Was Jessica's clipped instruction, "Don't you dare move an inch."

"Yes mistress..." Abi whispered sorrowfully, a tear slipping down her cheek as her scalp burned from where Jessica had pulled her hair. She shouldn't have done that. She knew her mistress' rules, and this was a clear violation of them.

When Jessica returned she was pleased to see the Abi had done exactly as she had been asked to. Jessica hated having to punish her beautiful pet, but she had to learn that her rules were not made to be disobeyed.

"Hands out in front of you."

Abi moved without hesitation, arms stretching out in front of her and past her head. Jessica grabbed them, shedding the wrists cuffs for now in favour of a length of rope. It was wound tightly around her wrists, Abi whimpering softly as her mistress ignored her attempts to catch her eye, Abi not daring to speak without being invited to after already breaking a rule. She didn't want to disappoint her more. The end of the length of rope was tied through an anchor point in the floor, Abi briefly wondering if every room in the cabin was set up for their activities but quickly pushed the thought from her mind. Of course it was, this was Jessica she was talking about.

With her wrists tied like this, Abi couldn't stand up or squirm away from her punishment. She rested her head on the desk, sniffing softly as she waited for punishment.

"Lift your head and look at me." Jessica's tone was firm, but softer than it was a moment ago. When Abi lifted her head she could see the look of concern on her mistress' face, knowing her face must look a sorry mess of tears and puffy eyes right now, "Do you need to use your safe word Abi?"

"No mistress." Abi shook her head, sincerity in her eyes, "I'm just really sorry I disappointed you..."

A smile twitched at the corner of Jessica's lips as she gently caressed Abi's cheek, wiping a tear from it, "I know you are pet. But you know I have to punish you right?"

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded, "I deserve it. I knew I was breaking the rules but I did it anyway."

"Okay love. I appreciate your honesty." Jessica moved her hair from her eyes, leaning forward to press a kiss to her forehead.

Jessica moved around behind Abi, caressing her butt cheeks as Abi sighed softly, bracing herself for her punishment.

"You are going to count these out loud, if you miss a number we begin all over again. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

Abi knew she wasn't supposed to be excited about the prospect of being spanked, that it was intended as a punishment for her breaking the rules, but Abi could feel heat pooling between her legs. She did so love to be spanked.

"One!" Abi squealed as Jessica's brought a wooden paddle down on her backside with no more warning, her left cheek stinging immediately from the impact, "Two! Three!"

Abi diligently counted each smack, trying not to squirm as her ass began to burn from the impactful blows of Jessica's paddle. Abi was grateful that the chastity belt was hiding most of her arousal from Jessica, even if her pained cries were slowly turning into groans of pleasure as Jessica continued to punish her. By the time they reached twenty, Abi was sobbing and moaning in a mix of pain and pleasure, squirming as Jessica began to caress her now bright red ass, soothing it as she did.

"Are you going to try that trick again slut?" Jessica's tone was tinged with amusement as Abi practically purred at the way she caressed her punished rear.

"No mistress." Abi panted.

"Good girl." Jessica grinned, moving around the desk again to release Abi's wrists, kissing the red marks where Abi had tugged against her restraints before fastening the soft lined leather cuffs back around her wrists.

Jessica guided Abi up from the desk and into her arms, stroking her hair as she held her against her. It was important to punish Abi when she broke the rules, yes. But it was also important to ensure that Abi knew that she loved her and that she was safe. Abi buried her face in Jessica's shoulder, sighing softly again as she soaked in her mistress' warm embrace.

"Are you okay my love?" Jessica whispered into Abi's hair.

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded, lifting her head to smile warmly at Jessica, "I'm sorry for disobeying you."

"I know pet. And you took your punishment so well." Jessica ran her hand through Abi's hair, beaming at her, "Are you ready to continue?"

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded, "Please let me have a second chance to show you I can behave."

"No." Jessica's expression hardened as Abi frowned softly, "Knees."

Abi lowered herself to her knees, wincing a little as her heels pressed into her tender ass. Jessica attached the leash to Abi's collar and glared down at her, Abi's head bowed in contrition.

"You did take your punishment for breaking the rules very well and I am pleased with that. But you also tried to lie to me and that I will not tolerate. You have lost the right to pleasure me."

Abi whimpered, her eyes still on the floor as her shoulders sagged a little. Jessica was right. She had tried to lie to her. And however briefly it had been, she knew that it was a big taboo for Jessica. Jessica tugged on the leash a little harsher than before, Abi following her without pause, head bowed as she was lead through the cabin again. She assumed she was being taken back to the playroom, but as the texture beneath her hands and knees changed from carpet to cold lino, Abi knew that wasn't where they were going.

"My playroom is for good girls." Jessica's tone was curt, "This room is for pets that cannot behave. Look around."

Abi knelt on the uncomfortable floor, lifting her head and looking around her. This room was designed purely for punishment and it made her centre pulse again. Yes, Abi vastly preferred it when she and her mistress were pleasuring each other, but there was something about being punished by Jessica that made Abi feel freer than she ever had in her life, free of anything other than her mistress will. And that was incredibly arousing.

Chain like restraints hung from the walls and ceiling; cages of various sizes lined the walls; whips, flogger, riding crops, paddles, and leather straps hung from hooks on the wall; there was a stockade, a pillory, a wooden bench... all manner of items of punishments perfect for teaching Abi a lesson about lying to her mistress.

Jessica stepped behind Abi, tapping her chin to get her to open her mouth before inserting a large penis gag. Abi gagged a little at first on the girth of it, but once she remembered to breathe through her nose it became bearable and Jessica fastened it tightly into place.

"Is that choking you love?" Jessica asked, a little concerned as her and Abi hadn't really used a gag like this before, although it wasn't the first time that Jessica had asked her to accommodate something like this in her mouth.

Abi shook her head firmly, Jessica smirking a little as she saw the dark look of arousal return to Abi's eyes.

"Good. Whilst in this room you will wear that at all times." Jessica stepped around Abi again, standing in front of her, her dominant stare causing Abi to shrink a little under the weight of it, "It will remind you of the fact that you lied to me and that I will not tolerate that. Every aspect of our games is built on trust, and if I cannot trust the words coming out of your mouth then you will not be permitted to speak until I decide you have learnt your lesson and understand the gravity of the situation. It was only a small, brief lie, that much I understand, but you must still be taught that lying to me is not an option, ever."