Surrendering Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may address me again from now on pet." Jessica grinned.

"Thank you mistress." Abi beamed.

"Who do you belong to Abi?" Jessica asked, lips brushing against hers as her arousal was driven through the roof at the smell of her own come on her pet's cheeks.

"You mistress. Only you." Abi breathed, breath hitching in her throat as Jessica pinched her nipples, her teeth nipping along Abi's jaw and her throat, leaving angry dominant marks in her wake.

"Yes my love, yes you do." Jessica's arousal seemed to fuel her possessive side as leant back and undid the rope keeping Abi's wrists pinned in front of her and pushing her arms above her, securing them to the headboard with the same rope.

Her knee pushed between Abi's legs, pressed hard against the chastity belt as she rubbed her knee aggressively against it. Abi moaned and squirmed as Jessica's eyes took on a dark, possessive look that was almost enough in isolation to make Abi come.

"Don't you dare come." Jessica growled in her ear, Abi mewling but nodding her understanding as she put all her energy into pushing back the release that threatened to consume her.

Jessica lowered her head and took Abi's tight nipple in her mouth, tugging at it with her teeth, her fingernails grazing along Abi's ribs and leaving red marks in their wake as Abi whimpered. She wasn't sure exactly what had spurred this sudden and aggressive need Jessica had to assert her dominance over her, but she wasn't for a minute complaining.

Jessica practically ripped the chastity belt from Abi as she unfastened it and got to her feet, quickly fastening herself into the harness for her strap on, fitting it with the dildo she wanted before climbing onto the bed between Abi's legs again. Abi bit her lip as she watched Jessica release her ankles from the base board, her arousal almost out of control as she saw the hungry look on Jessica's face. She loved this side of Jessica, the raw and predatory way that she would take her and claim her when she was helpless to stop her.

Jessica forced Abi's legs back against her chest, using small chains to connect the ankle cuffs to the headboard leaving her pet spread wide with her choice of holes presented to her for her taking. The memories of Abi's punishment, of the whimpering and desperate sight that had greeted her when she returned to her side burned in Jessica's mind. She had climaxed watching her but that wasn't enough. Jessica wanted to claim that desperate whimpering woman.

"You're mine." Jessica growled with a dangerous grin, Abi groaning as she tugged eagerly at her restraints, trying to push herself closer to the thick, textured dildo that Jessica was sporting between her legs, "Every inch of you belongs to me, doesn't it?"

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded fervently, "I am yours, please take me."

"Beg me." Jessica ran her hands down the inside of Abi's thighs, Abi squirming and whining as arousal coursed through her, her core practically crying out for her mistress, "Beg me to take every inch of you, tell me how much of a desperate slut you are."

"P-please mistress." Abi stammered, barely able to think straight never mind form a coherent sentence, "Oh please will you claim my body as your own? I-I need you to fuck me mistress, I am your desperate little slut, please will you take me now?"

"Tell me who you belong to." Jessica lined the tip of the dildo up with Abi's entrance, dragging the tip of it tauntingly across it as Abi moaned pathetically at the teasing.

"You mistress! I am yours! Please, please don't tease me anymore mistress, I can't-"

Abi was cut off with a strangled cry as the dildo was thrust inside her with one swift and aggressive motion, Jessica's hips pressed up against her as she grinned hungrily down at her. She didn't move as Abi squirmed on the end of her phallus, trying to gain the stimulation she sorely needed right now. Abi was desperate for her mistress to fuck her, why wouldn't she fuck her?

"How does it feel to be trapped on the end of my cock, knowing that the only way you can get any stimulation is if I allow it?" Jessica asked, her predatory stare boring into Abi as her pet whined underneath her.

"I- I- I love it mistress!" Abi panted, entirely sincere, "Will you mistress?"

"Will I what love?" Jessica grinned devilishly, twitching her hips a little and making Abi moan piteously.

"Allow it mistress!" There were tears in the corner of Abi's eyes as she plead with Jessica, "Please mistress, please fuck me now!"

"Are you a desperate little whore for my cock?" Jessica fisted her hand into Abi's hair, pulling her further onto the thick dildo she had buried mercilessly into her, "Say it!"

"I'm- I'm a desperate little whore for your cock mistress!" Abi cried, moaning loudly as Jessica started to pull out and thrust into her again.

Jessica thrust hard and fast into Abi, watching the way her pet squirmed and groaned under her, helpless to do anything but take her strap. Jessica watched Abi's expressions carefully, determined to show her who was in control.

"Are you going to come little whore?" She asked, Abi almost not hearing her as she was consumed by the way her mistress was pounding into her.

"Y-yes mistress!" Abi gasped, hands balling into fists as she prepared herself for the wave of pleasure that was about to crash over her, Jessica's earlier promise entirely forgotten.

Jessica stopped immediately, Abi unable to help the desperate pleading groan that left her lips. Jessica grinned down at her, chuckling at the pleading look in Abi's eyes as she continued to whimper.

"I told you pet. You will not be coming for a week." Jessica slowly withdrew from Abi, Abi groaning softly as she found herself empty.

"Y-yes mistress." Abi stammered, her body desperately craving release that she wasn't allowed, squirming in her restraints as she tugged her bottom lip between her teeth.

Jessica released her ankles and wrists from the headboard before rolling Abi onto her stomach. She wasn't done with her yet.

"Hands behind your back, and get on your knees."

Abi did as she was told immediately, wrists crossed at the base of her spine as she pushed her hips into the air. This was just the first day of Spring Break, Abi couldn't wait to see how the rest of her time with Jessica was going to play out. This was already the best holiday that Abi could have asked for, especially after all the stress of Barden and the Bellas lately.

Jessica bound Abi's crossed wrists with rope, not bothering to remove the cuffs this time as she left a length of it free, Abi gasping softly as Jessica pulled on it, her body lifting from the bed and pulled against her mistress. She was soon whimpering and moaning again as the thick strap pushed horizontally through her folds, Jessica's hips moving just enough so that it rubbed and teased against her engorged clit.

"M-mistress." Abi whined, Jessica's fingers rolling and lightly pinching at her nipples as her hot breath tickled her ear, "Please mistress... I know you said I had to wait but... I'm going to explode."

"Do you need to use your safe word?" Jessica's breathy albeit concerned whisper in her ear made Abi groan softly as she shook her head.

"No mistress." Abi answered sincerely. She never wanted this to end, no matter how beautifully torturous it was not being able to come like she needed to, "No mistress I don't, please don't stop..."

"As you wish love." Jessica chuckled against her skin, Abi yelping in surprise as she was let go of and fell to the soft mattress again, "I'm going to claim every inch of you until you are begging whimpering mess, how does that sound?"

"I-Incredible mistress." Abi panted, "Please claim me, make me yours mistress."

"Are you not already mine?" Jessica arched her eyebrow, using her knees to push Abi's legs apart, positioning the bulbous head of the strap on against her pet's inviting looking asshole, "Have you not been saying all along that you belong to me?"

"I-I do mistress!" Abi whined, hips rolling as she tried to push herself onto Jessica's strap but earned a hard smack on her ass for trying, "I am yours mistress. My slutty little body is yours to do what you wish, please mistress."

"You will wait until I am ready to claim your ass as my own, do you understand?" Jessica kept teasing Abi's rear opening with the tip of the strap-on, Abi groaning as she did, teeth sunk into her lower lip.

"Y-yes mistress." She whimpered pathetically, only serving to arouse Jessica more. She couldn't wait to render Abi into a puddle of whimpering desperation for her touch.

"Who do you belong to?" Jessica pulled on the rope around Abi's wrist again, Abi gasping as the head of the strap-on began to push into her as she was lifted so that from the waist up she was parallel to the bed.

"You mistress!" Abi groaned, fighting the urge to squirm and push at the dildo to gain the stimulation her body was screaming for, "Only you, I am yours!"

"Yes you are you little slut." Jessica pushed a little further into Abi, revelling in the way that Abi moaned and squirmed as she did, "Does it please you to know that you will never belong to anyone else?"

"Y-yes mistress!" Abi cried, panting heavily in desperate arousal as she realised just how slick her thighs were with her own juices, "I don't want to belong to anyone else mistress! Take me mistress please, I-I need you inside me!"

Jessica pushed the rest of the way in, Abi letting out a strangled cry as she did, feeling her ass fill with her mistress' cock. She never wanted to be anywhere else but here, tied up and helpless at the hands of her mistress' desires. Jessica stopped when her hips met the soft skin of Abi's rear, her free hand reaching underneath Abi to squeeze at her left breast. Abi was incoherently moaning and panting, hopelessly aroused by the way her mistress was using her.

"You love to be spanked don't you pet?" Jessica purred, "Would you like me to spank you whilst my cock is in your ass?"

"Yes mistress!" Abi moaned loudly at just the thought of it, "Oh please will you spank me mistress? Spank me whilst you're inside me!"

Jessica wasted no time in releasing Abi's breast and landing a series of head smack onto her helpless pets left ass cheek. The action jolted the thick phallus inside Abi, burying it deeper inside her. Abi yelped and moaned and squirmed under Jessica, held firmly in place by her mistress' strap-on and the way she was holding her up off the bed by the rope around her wrists. When Abi's left cheek was bright red and bore multiple handprints from her mistress, Jessica switched hands, her left holding the rope that kept Abi in the position she wanted her in, her right now slapping Abi's right cheek as hard as she could.

Abi yelped, feeling the knot in her gut tighten harshly as she strained at the restraints around her wrists. She loved it when Jessica was rough with her, nothing turned her on more, but she knew that orgasms had been strictly forbidden by her mistress and this was dangerously close to pushing her over the edge.

"Mistress..." Abi panted, "Mistress I can't- I'm going to-"

"Don't you dare." Jessica's right hand stopped and she pulled Abi upright and against her, strap still deep in her ass as Abi moaned lowly, "You will not come slut, you wanted to relinquish your control over your life, to give yourself to me to do as I wished. This is what I wish, will you defy me?"

"N-no mistress." Abi whimpered, "I want to be your good girl... I am your good girl aren't I?"

"Yes you are pet." Jessica grinned, using her teeth to nibble at Abi's earlobe which caused her to moan again, this one the most pathetic of all, "Will you ever lie to me again?"

"No mistress, never!" Abi shook her head furiously as Jessica started to thrust back and forth behind her, fucking her ass slowly and torturously as Abi's head fell back on Jessica's shoulder.

"That's right, you won't." Jessica's free hand rested on Abi's throat, fingers wrapping possessively around the collar she wore. Her collar. Her pet.

"P-please mistress." Abi mumbled, "I'll do anything you want, please let me come now... I'm- I'm-"

"You may not come Abi." Jessica chastised her, "But because you have been such a good girl you will only have to go without for six days rather than seven."

"B-but mistress..." Abi whimpered.

"Now pet, don't ruin it by trying to push your luck." Jessica breathed into Abi's ear, Abi biting her lip to prevent another protest leaving her mouth, "My good girl, that's it. Now let's put that mouth of yours to good use at last hm? You have yet to have my taste in your mouth and that will not do."

Abi was pushed to the bed again, groaning as Jessica pulled suddenly out of her. Her wrists were left tied behind her back, Jessica moving herself so she was sat against the headboard, grinning at Abi who was panting near the baseboard, desire and desperation making her eyes dark and hooded, but Jessica could also see a content look on her face. It reassured her a little as her eyes found Abi's bright red, almost glowing ass. Maybe she had gone a little too hard...

"Thank you mistress." Abi had seen the concern flash in Jessica's expression as she pushed herself onto her knees and shuffled forward, "This is what I needed, I needed you to do this."

"Yeah?" Jessica's voice wavered a little, her domme persona slipping for a moment, "It's not too much for you Abi?"

"No mistress." Abi shook her head with a grin, "If it was I would use my safe word. All I want is to be your little slut, to pleasure you and be used as you see fit. I asked you for this."

"That you did." Jessica chuckled, fondness in her eyes, "Promise me you will use it if you need to?"

Abi had shuffled forward until she was between Jessica's legs, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to her lips, pulling back with a grin, "I promise mistress."

Jessica smirked, her domme persona snapping back into place as she fisted her hand into Abi's hair, Abi's eyes sparking in delight and arousal as she gasped.

"Your mouth is in the wrong place pet." Jessica raised her eyebrow, "Do you not want to please me?"

"More than anything mistress!" Abi pleaded, "Let me pleasure you with my mouth mistress!"

Jessica's grin grew wider as her grip tightened in Abi's hair, "You touched me without permission pet, isn't that against my rules?"

"Yes mistress, I'm sorry!" Abi whimpered softly, "Let me show you how sorry I am mistress, please!"

"Over my knee!" Jessica barked, Abi doing as she was told with a soft whine, "Spread your legs!"

Abi did so, Jessica's hand resting on her hot, dripping core causing Abi to groan loudly at the touch. She knew what was coming and it was going to be so hard not to come whilst Jessica punished her this time.

"Count!"

Jessica's hand smacked hard against her centre, Abi moaning lowly, "O-one! Two!"

With each hard smack to her swollen folds and dripping core, Abi moaned and squirmed. She was already incredibly sensitive there from the rough way that Jessica had fucked her earlier and the constant teasing and stimulation she had received all day, but this all drove her desire into overdrive. All her effort went into remembering to count and holding back what would surely be an earth-shattering orgasm, and when the count reached twenty, Abi's vision blurred and went black.

Abi came to a few seconds later, cradled in her mistress' arms, free of all restraints, Jessica gently stroking her face with a concerned look creasing her features.

"Abi are you okay?" Jessica asked.

Abi smiled up at her and nodded, nuzzling her face into her hand, "Yeah I'm okay. I think all the sensations just overwhelmed me for a second."

"We should stop." Jessica frowned, "I've pushed you too far too fast."

"No mistress." Abi immediately reverted back to her sub state, shaking her head furiously, "No I don't want us to stop. I wanted this, please don't make us stop."

A grin spread across Jessica's lips as she chuckled fondly, "Calm down love, I don't mean for good." She moved Abi's hair from her eyes, fingers still gently caressing Abi's cheek, "But for today we're done. You need a shower, to rehydrate, and to rest. We'll start again tomorrow."

"B-but I haven't pleased you yet mistress..." Abi mumbled, "Please let me finish what I should have started, I want to please you."

"I know you do love." Jessica grinned, "But the best thing you can do tomorrow to please me is to do the things I need you to do for your own wellbeing. Although I know what you're having breakfast tomorrow."

Abi blushed as she felt heat race to her core, stirring up the unsatisfied need inside like a wildfire. She groaned softly as Jessica smirked at her, unable to resist the urge to lightly tweak her nipple, watching as it made her pet squirm and groan louder still. Abi's aching body finally registered with her and she winced as her well-spanked ass throbbed.

"I'm going to run you a bath love." Jessica kissed her forehead, ceasing her teasing as she knew it was time to call it a day, "You wait here for me okay?"

Abi nodded, nestled onto the soft mattress and pillows of the king sized bed with a happy sigh. This had been the perfect day. Her mistress may not have allowed her to orgasm since she had masturbated in the front seat of her car for that morning (which honestly felt like a lifetime ago now), but she had satisfied her needs more than she would perhaps ever realise. Abi had not been this relaxed and happy in months, free at last of all the stress in her life as she worried only about whether she was pleasing her mistress.

"You look so beautiful lying there with my handprints on your backside."

Abi lifted her head to give her mistress a lazy smile, wiggling her sore ass for her as Jessica chuckled, shaking her head as she walked over to the bed. To Abi's disappointment Jessica had pulled on a robe when she had gone to run her a bath and she pouted as Jessica sat next to her on the bed.

"Now pet, if I walk around naked then I'm not helping you get any rest am I?" Jessica raised her eyebrow and passed Abi a bottle of water, Abi sighing softly as she took it and drained the whole thing quickly, smiling gratefully at her mistress as she took it from her again, "Can you stand love? Or do you need to me carry you to the bath I have prepared?"

"Oh no mistress..." Abi shook her head, a mischievous smile creeping onto her lips, "I'm so weak after today, I think you'll have to carry me..."

"Hm, I thought you might say that." Jessica smirked, easily scooping Abi into her arms and carrying her to the bathroom, lowering her into the warm water.

Abi let out a heavy, contented sigh as the hot water eased the aches and exhaustion in her body. Jessica set about gently washing her, carefully scrubbing the days tribulations from her pet. When she began to clean her folds Abi moaned, biting down on her lip as her arousal spiked again, Jessica grinning as she swiped a teasing finger along Abi's swollen clit.

"Mistress..." Abi whined, squirming in the bath as Jessica gave it one more playful swipe before receding.

"Sorry love, I'll stop now." Jessica chuckled, pressing a kiss to Abi's soapy cheek before starting to wash her hair. Abi groaned softly at the feel of her mistress' fingers in her hair, letting her head loll back.

Once Abi was clean and content, Jessica helped her out of the bath and wrapped her in a soft fluffy towel, sitting her on top of the toilet before she drained the bath and tided the bathroom. She turned to Abi with a soft smile, tucking a damp lock of hair behind her ear.

"You really are so beautiful Abi." Jessica hummed, Abi's chest swelling at the compliment from her mistress, "I'm so glad that we can spend Spring Break together, I've missed you."

"I missed you too." Abi grinned, knowing Jessica was talking to her as her girlfriend and not her mistress right now, "I wish our lives weren't so busy..."