Surrendering Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi hung her head. Jessica was absolutely right. They had to be able to trust each other, which meant no lying to each other under any circumstance. This was a fitting punishment, Jessica had every right to be angry with her.

"You will stay in here whilst I do my paperwork, I will punish you further when I am done. Stockade. Now."

Abi crawled over to the stockade, positioning herself over it so that Jessica could fasten her into it. Her leather cuffs were shed and replaced by the metal cuffs of the stockade, trapping Abi on her elbows and knees, the ring on her collar attached to a post sticking up between her restrained arms. Jessica moved behind Abi and removed the chastity belt, hanging it and the discarded leather cuffs on a hook in Abi's eyeline, her leash hung next to it. Abi was confused for a moment as to why the belt had been removed, knowing that her mistress was not about to let her come after her disobedience. Her questions were soon answered when she felt the tip of a large dildo be pressed against her lower lips.

It was long and large, Abi gasping as Jessica slowly eased it into her, careful to make sure that she wasn't hurting Abi, constantly checking with her to make sure that Abi was okay with the girth. Jessica being so kind and considerate after Abi had lied to her was reassuring; she wasn't truly angry with her, perhaps hurt more than anything, and although she was punishing her, Jessica still loved her.

Abi shivered when the phallus finally filled her, realising that it was locked into place onto some kind of post, ensuring it would stay inside her and keep her hips almost perfectly still. Abi gasped again as she felt the tip of a butt plug press against her sphincter, eyes watering a little as Jessica pushed it into her, nodding determinedly every time her mistress asked her if she was okay. She was incredibly turned on, now filled in every hole by large phalluses and unable to do anything about it, and Jessica was going to leave her like this for god only knew how long.

"Almost done." Jessica mumbled, half to Abi, half to herself. Abi balked a little. There was more?

Her question was answered when she felt the butt plug begin to inflate, moaning loudly as it did, filling her more than she ever had been before. She could feel the butt plug getting larger and larger, causing her to squirm and mewl as it seemed to show no signs of stopping. This was the first time anything Jessica had done felt like true punishment, and still Abi could feel her pulse rate rise and her breath quicken as arousal flooded her system. God this might have been the best decision she had made in months.

Just when Abi was starting to reach the point where it might start to become unbearable, the butt plug stopped inflating. It left her feeling full and horrendously turned on, her core dripping around the impressive phallus buried in it and starting to pool on the floor between her legs. She heard Jessica chuckle from behind her and a blush began to burn across her cheeks, but she was also relieved that Jessica was still feeling mirthful. She wasn't truly mad with her. Abi assumed that they were done now, but she was again proven wrong when the dildo began to vibrate slowly inside her.

Abi moaned and squirmed, panting through her nose as the knot in her gut started to tighten furiously. Oh god... the dildo was too slow, it was stimulating her g-spot and driving her desire through the roof, but there was no way that it would be even close to satisfying to be left like this. The butt plug was huge and threatening, the penis gag was less than an inch from the back of her throat, all of it driving her senses insane as she couldn't focus on any one sensation or feeling. Jessica wasn't going to leave her like this right? What would be the purpose of that?

"You are not to come, do you understand me?"

Oh.

Abi looked up at Jessica with a pleading look, squirming in her restraints as she tried to do something, anything that would help her feel less desperately aroused. There was no way she would come like this, surely Jessica knew that? Maybe she would be lenient if Abi made her blue eyes wide and pleading enough...

"I'm going to ask you one more time before I leave, and I cannot stress how important it is that you are completely honestly with me okay?" Jessica had squatted down so that she was eye level with Abi, moving her hair from her face as she smiled softly, "Do you need to use your safe word my love?"

Abi shook her head furiously and determinedly. Sure, this was definitely a punishment rather then pleasure, but Abi had given herself to Jessica for a reason; she was sick of making decisions, sick of her responsibilities, sick of everything but this. This was exquisite torture at the hands of the woman she loved and trusted the most, it was anything but too much. It was perfectly torturous and so wonderfully out of her hands. Just what she had wanted.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Jessica smirked, a devilish glint in her eyes, "Are you turned on by being so full and helpless my little slut?"

Abi nodded, cheeks red with embarrassment at the admission. If it was anyone else she would be mortified that this kind of activity turned her on, but with Jessica looking at her like that, Abi knew there would be no judgement from her, that she loved her and therefore it was okay for her to admit there was nothing she loved more than the way Jessica used (and punished) her body.

"Maybe this is how I should leave you for the week." Jessica mused, "You do look exquisite squirming like a stuck pig whilst stuffed to the brim with thick cocks, helpless and dripping like a whore in heat."

Abi's eyes widened and she shook her head, not wanting Jessica to leave her here to wait for an orgasm. She knew it would be a week before she came, but she so wanted to spend that time in her mistress' good graces rather than stuck here because she had disappointed her.

"Don't worry." Jessica chuckled, ruffling Abi's hair a little as she stood up, pulling one more item from her pocket, "If you can prove that you're a good girl and don't come whilst I'm gone, and I might consider letting you out."

Abi felt Jessica wrap a leather blindfold around her head and groaned softly. This was perhaps one of her ultimate fantasies; helplessly restrained, filled in every orifice, trembling with need and deprived of her senses whilst her mistress watched on. Sure, Jessica was leaving to complete her paperwork, but Abi had a feeling that if she asked her, Jessica would be more than willing to do this again for pleasure rather than punishment.

"I'll be back. Don't go anywhere." Jessica's teasing chuckle against her ear followed by her teeth tugging at her earlobe made Abi moan loudly in a way that couldn't be muffled by the large gag.

Abi listened to the clicking of Jessica's heels move away from her and the sound of a door slamming shut and knew she was entirely alone now. The dildo continued to vibrate painfully slowly, Abi tempted to squirm and thrust on the phallus with the little give and leeway she did have in this stockade to relieve the tight knot in her gut and the intense arousal rolling through her in waves, but she forced herself to stay completely still. Her mistress had given her a strict instruction and Abi would obey it, not matter how unbearably turned on she was right now.

Abi was a good girl. She'd show Jessica that she was a good girl.

-----

Jessica had taken off her heels before she entered the dungeon she had left Abi in, opening the door softly so that her imprisoned pet wouldn't hear her. It had taken Jessica four hours to complete the paperwork in the end, due in no large part to how deliciously distracting the view on her monitor had been. There was a camera set up in the wall opposite Abi, Jessica able to see each little squirm and pant, hear every moan and whimper that Abi made as she did her best to obey Jessica. It had lead to Jessica putting her feet up on the desk, legs spread and head thrown back as she masturbated to the scenes in front of her, and thus her paperwork had been pushed to oneside.

Now it was finally complete, and Jessica could free Abi from her punishment. In a minute. When Jessica was done appreciating the view.

Abi was trembling and panting in arousal, small mewling whimpers just about discernible from behind the penis gag. Her juices had caused quite the mess on the floor between her legs, and sweat made her skin glisten as what could be seen of her expression was creased in concentration. She was trying so desperately hard not to come. It seemed that despite the pathetically slow vibrations of the dildo buried inside her dripping core, Abi's level of arousal had been so high that it had been an arduous task to not come.

Abi yelped as she felt Jessica's hand gently run down her back, followed by a long moan as the way she jumped at her touch had forced both the impossibly large butt plug and the dildo buried further into her and almost pushed her right into an orgasm. She bit down on the gag in her mouth as put all her focus into holding off the release that pushed forcefully at her, panting as it subsided. Thank God Jessica was back. She didn't know how much longer she could hold on like this.

"You've been so good love." Jessica purred, hand caressing Abi's still pink ass from it's spanking earlier. Abi whimpered, her mistress' touch only serving to push her closer to disobedience, "Would you like to me to release you now?"

Abi nodded furiously, wishing she could see Jessica so that she could see the desperation in her eyes. She was so unbearably aroused right now, she needed some respite and relief from this constant stimulation before she imploded.

"Hm... maybe I should leave you here a little longer..." Jessica grinned at the pitiful whine that could be heard from behind Abi's gag, "I do so enjoy seeing you look so pathetic and helpless."

Abi felt her whole body blush at Jessica's words, drool running down her chin from around the gag that rendered her incapable of swallowing and knowing that her mistress was right. She was both pathetic and helpless right now, and she was LOVING it.

To her relief, the dildo stilled inside her, Abi sagging a little in her restraints as Jessica slid it out of her easily, Abi having no doubt that the toy was probably sodden by now. The plug was deflated and removed too, Abi relieved that Jessica hadn't removed it at its inflated size. The blindfold was removed next and the restraints unfastened, Abi sinking into Jessica's arms as her mistress pulled her into her lap and stroked her hair.

"Hush pet it's okay, you were beautifully well behaved." Jessica smiled softly down at her, Abi realising that there were tears running down her cheeks from the intense stimulation she as feeling, "Are you okay?"

Abi nodded, grin hid by the large gag still in her mouth but Jessica could see it in her eyes. Abi was perfectly fine, blissful even. She was so grateful that Jessica had been able to clear her busy schedule for her, because this was the first time in months that Abi had felt like herself, felt relaxed and comfortable in her environment despite the punishment she had just endured.

"I am so pleased with your obedience pet, so much so that I have decided to forgo any further punishment." Jessica's smiled widened as she watched Abi's eyes brighten and her chest swell with the praise, "Once you strength returns we will go through to the playroom again."

Abi raised her hand and tapped the gag in her mouth, a pleading look in her eyes as Jessica chuckled again.

"Oh not yet my love. I decided that you will have to earn back the privilege of addressing me at all which is what you will be doing back in the playroom. Let's see if you can earn it back before bedtime hm?" Jessica smirked at the disappointed look on Abi's face, "Unless it is genuinely too much for you and you need to use your safe word?"

Abi shook her head again, nuzzling into Jessica as her mistress smiled at her. They remained on the floor, Jessica running her hands through Abi's hair until Abi sat up, the eagerness in her expression causing Abi to laugh.

"I do love your enthusiasm love." She shook her head, "Get on your hands and knees and wait."

Abi complied immediately, once again arching her back and presenting herself to her mistress. Jessica eyed her hungrily for a moment, debating taking her right there on the floor, but ultimately deciding against it for now. She wasted no time in reattaching the cuffs and chastity belt to Abi, lead clipping into place. Jessica was as excited as her pet to return to the playroom and resume their activities, but there was a stop to make first.

Abi could barely hide her disappointment as Jessica lead her into the kitchen, Jessica chuckling fondly as she lead her to the table.

"I know love, I want to get back to playing too, but you need to eat and have something to drink, it's almost seven pm." Jessica patted the seat of a chair at the dining table, Abi obediently getting up and sitting in it, eyes widening in surprise. She didn't realise it had gotten so late.

Jessica's busied herself with making dinner, Abi sat at the dining table patiently waiting for her mistress to give her another instruction as her stomach rumbled. She hadn't realised how hungry she was until now, breakfast seemed like a million years ago. The smells in the kitchen were delicious, and Abi's mouth began to water around the gag for entirely different reasons than it had earlier.

Jessica released the strap that kept the penis gag in Abi's mouth but held it in place for a moment, "I am only removing this for the duration of our meal. You have not earned the privilege of addressing me again yet. You will answer any question with either a nod or a shake of your head as if the gag was still in place. Do you understand?"

Abi nodded and the gag was removed, her eyes fixed firmly on the table as Jessica lifted her chin and wiped the drool from it with a kind smile. Abi smiled gratefully as a glass of water was set in front of her, Jessica squeezing her shoulder softly.

"Drink that whilst I finish dinner. It won't be long."

Abi did as she was told, not releasing how thirsty she was until the cool liquid slid down her throat. They ate in silence, Jessica having prepared a nutritional but light dinner for them that wouldn't sit heavily in their stomachs for the rest of the night. Jessica made Abi drink another glass of water before she put the penis gag back in her mouth, Abi prepared for its girth this time and relaxing instantly when it penetrated her mouth.

Jessica lead Abi to the playroom again, Abi kneeling in the centre of the room as her mistress looked around them, figuring out exactly how she wanted to do this.

"Bed." Was all the instruction Abi needed, climbing onto the king sized bed and sitting in the centre of it as Jessica gathered the equipment she wanted. Abi wondered how her mistress was going to get her to earn the privilege of addressing her again. She hoped it would be something that she could do to pleasure her mistress.

"All fours pet, there's a good girl." Jessica grinned, Abi doing exactly as she had asked. Her eyes widened a little as she saw the gag in Jessica's hand, "I'm going to swap your current one for this one love, and then you are going to lie on your back."

Abi nodded her understanding, eyes still glued to the gag in Jessica's hand. It was incredibly similar to the one that she wore already, a thick dildo attached to the inside to go into her mouth, but this one had an identical dildo protruding from the outside of it too. When it was fastened into place, the dildo on the outside of her gag stood proudly out from her face, Abi feeling excitement race through her body as she lay on her back.

Jessica fastened Abi's ankles to the base board of the bed, wrists attached together in front of her and resting on her stomach, a length of rope attaching them to a hook at the centre of the base board. Abi was now immobile, staring up at the ceiling as she waited for her mistress to give her next instruction.

Jessica stripped her clothes at long last, Abi groaning in appreciation as her mistress straddled her waist, gorgeous body towering over her as she fixed Abi with a hungry look that made her shiver.

"Do you like what you see pet?" Jessica smirked, eyebrow raised as she watched Abi nod enthusiastically, "I'm going to straddle your face and you're going to use that fabulous gag to fuck me until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?"

Abi nodded with even more enthusiasm, eyes bright with excitement as heat pooled between her legs, arousal running rampant at just the thought of her mistress coming all over her face as she pleasured her endlessly. Jessica moved into position, guiding the thick, lubed dildo protruding from her pets mouth to her lower lips, gasping softly as Abi teased her entrance with the head of it. It was no easy task using the dildo to please her mistress from this angle but Abi put her best effort into it.

She pushed her head upwards, thrusting the dildo inside Jessica and grinning behind the gag as she heard Jessica moan in pleasure. Her mistress' desire dripped onto her face and coated her cheeks as she used her nose to nuzzle Jessica's clit, chin moving rhythmically as the dildo began to slowly fuck her mistress. Abi was determined to make this as pleasurable for Jessica as possible, knowing exactly how Jessica liked to be fucked after so long. Jessica had no shame in the loud noises of pleasure that she was making, one hand keeping her balanced on her knees as it gripped the headboard, the other snaking into Abi's hair and pulling her head even closer to her throbbing centre.

"You're incredible pet." Jessica panted.

She was on the verge of an orgasm as her fingers harder into Abi's head, Abi not minding one bit as she used the extra support behind her head to plunge the dildo further into Jessica, twisting her head a little as she angled it towards her g-spot. Jessica moaned loudly as she came hard onto Abi's face. Abi didn't stop her activities just as she had been instructed not to, Jessica groaning and biting down on her lip as she felt another orgasm build quickly.

"Oh you perfect, good girl." She groaned, her praise only spurring Abi on, "Yes Abi... that's it... my beautiful girl OH!"

Jessica remained above Abi's face for as long as she could, shrieking out her sixth and final orgasm before moving herself of Abi's face before her knees collapsed underneath her. She was panting heavily as she lay next to Abi, hand resting on her breast as she toyed lazily with her nipple.

"That was amazing love." Jessica purred, pressing hot, open mouthed kissed along Abi's jawline as the tugged playfully at Abi's left nipple. Abi moaned at the action, feeling arousal course through her with such ferocity that it was amazing she still had in her after all the activities of the day, "Lift your head for me pet."

Abi lifted her head from the bed, beaming as Jessica finally removed the penis gag for good. Jessica laid a deep and passionate kiss on Abi's lips, tongue sliding easily into her mouth and causing Abi to moan into her as Jessica's tongue pressed aggressively and dominatingly against her own. Jessica was on top of her again, legs straddling the restrained Abi and pinning her to the bed as the almost teenage-like makeout session continued. Abi groaned into Jessica's mouth again as her hands groped at her chest, nipples rock hard against Jessica's palms. She grinned against Abi's lips, enjoying the fact that her pet was completely helpless beneath her as she continued to remind her exactly who was in control here.

When Jessica pulled back for air, Abi's pupils were dilated so wide that her eyes were black, her lips swollen from the aggressive and passionate kiss. She blinked slowly, almost in a daze as she started lovingly and longingly up at her mistress.