Surrendering Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too." Jessica sighed softly, "But it makes these weeks even more special. And once you've graduated you can move in with me and we'll see each other all the time."

"I can't wait." Abi grinned as Jessica pressed a soft kiss to her lips, "I love you Jess."

"I love you too Abi." Jessica whispered against her mouth as pulled back, her domme expression settling back into place, "Now pet, do you think you can walk now?"

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded, wrapping the towel snuggly around her middle as Jessica clipped the leash to her collar.

Jessica let Abi remain standing as she lead her back towards the playroom, but took a right instead of left and Abi found herself in a tastefully decorated bedroom. It was nothing out of the ordinary save for the large cage next to the bed, laid lovingly with pillows, blankets and a soft mattress like lining on the floor.

"Now love, I know you like to immerse yourself in the full experience of being my pet, but if you wanted to sleep in the bed with me tonight I would be okay with that." Jessica turned to Abi, wrapping her arms around her waist as she nudged her nose with hers, "It has been far too long since you were in my arms."

"May I please sleep in the bed with you tonight mistress?" Abi smiled shyly, giggling softly as Jessica peppered her face with kisses.

"I was so hoping you would ask pet." Jessica beamed, unclipping the lead from Abi's collar as she took Abi's hand and pulled her to the bed.

She shed her robe, climbing in next to Abi and pulling her against her. Abi sighed happily as she felt Jessica's naked form press against her back, her leg hooked over her waist as her mistress engulfed her body with hers. Jessica nuzzled into her neck, kissing the skin around Abi's collar as Abi hummed happily.

Her core still ached with need, arousal only the slightest touch away from rising to the surface, but Abi was content, and soon found herself drifting into an easy sleep in her mistress' embrace.

"Good night mistress." She mumbled.

"Good night love." Jessica whispered against her shoulder, the last thing Abi feeling before she slipped into slumber was the gentle kiss Jessica pressed against her skin.