Surrendering Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jo is currently taking her to task, apparently she's been quite the little brat since they had the house to themselves." Jessica chuckled ruefully as she shook her head, "You've set an impossibly high standard for subs everywhere pet."

"Thank you mistress." Abi beamed, feeling heat pool between her legs as Jessica began to work another hickey on her collarbone, "I'd only do it for you."

"I know." Jessica purred against her skin, "Because you're mine. All mine. Every beautiful, perfect inch of you."

"Yes mistress..." Abi breathed, head falling back against the pillows as Jessica's lips continued to travel down her body, "I'm yours... only yours."

"I know what I want to do." Jessica grinned devilishly at Abi as she linked her finger through the ring on Abi's collar and pulled her to her until they were nose to nose, "I want to fuck you until you're nothing but a babbling mess, until you can't remember your own name, until you know absolutely nothing but the fact that you belong to me."

"Oh god..." Abi whimpered, "Please mistress... I want that, I want that more than anything."

"It doesn't really matter if you do or not now, does it pet?" Jessica smirked, "Because that's what I want, and you can't do a thing about it."

"No mistress." Abi shook her head, "Do whatever you want to me... I just want you."

Jessica pressed her lips hard into Abi's, pressing her body into hers as Abi groaned into her mouth. If this was all Abi had to do for the rest of her life, exist here at mistress' behest as her plaything, as her pet, then Abi could thing of nothing she would want more. Who needed all the pressures of the outside world when she could simply be here with the women she loved, needing to know nothing more than what her mistress wanted of her?

"Stay." Jessica grinned at her as she climbed off the bed, Abi giggling softly as she lay exactly as she had been left, watching Jessica as she moved over to the cabinet that contained her toys.

Jessica made sure that her back blocked Abi's view as she picked out what she wanted for the rest of their day before stalking back over to Abi with a smirk, wrist cuffs swinging from her finger.

Without a word she took Abi's wrists and fastened the cuffs around them, clipping Abi's now bound wrists to the headboard.

"There is some preparation I wish to carry out before we take a tour of the house, but you just look so tempting lay there waiting for me." Jessica smirked as leaned down and captured Abi's lips in hers in a hot and heavy kiss.

Abi let out a shaky breath as Jessica's lips left hers and began to move along her jaw, her fingers starting to tease her clit. As her tongue started to trace the curve of Abi's left breast, Abi's hips rose up to meet the rhythm of Jessica's fingers, her breath starting to deepen as the arousal that her mistress had stirred with the vibrator reignited within her. She began to squirm with arousal under Jessica, pulling slightly at the restraints around her wrists as she pressed herself into her.

"Who do you belong to Abi?" Jessica purred against her skin, Abi whimpering at the way it felt against her tight nipple that her mistress was currently pulling into her mouth.

"You mistress." Abi breathed, "I belong to you."

"That's right." Jessica grinned against her, teeth tugging lightly at the nipple she had just been sucking, "You're mine. My pet, my beautiful, perfect girl. And I'm going to ruin you now."

Abi moaned softly at this, watching Jessica through hooded eyelids as she pushed herself onto her knees. Jessica took Abi's left leg in her hands, kissing down the inside of Abi's thigh as Abi groaned and whimpered, impossibly turned on as her mistress smirked at her and fastened an ankle cuff into place. She repeated the same with the other leg, Abi dripping onto the sheets underneath her as Jessica pushed her knees to her chest and clipped her ankles to the headboard.

It was the same helpless position as last night and Abi found herself reliving the intoxicating moments as she began to breath harder, bottom lip tugged between her teeth as the anticipation of what Jessica was going to do to her became as arousing as when she touched and teased her. Jessica had already fastened the harness that she used her strap on around her waist and as Abi watched she clicked a double penetration dildo into place, grinning as Abi's eyes widened at the sight of the two long and thick dildos that she would soon have inside her.

Jessica covered them both in lube before inserting two lubed fingers into Abi's ass and slowly pumping into her to make sure she was ready. Abi was panting as she rolled her hips in time with the motions of Jessica's hand, straining a little at her restraints as she tried to encourage Jessica deeper inside her.

"M-mistress..." Abi whimpered as Jessica pulled out her fingers, "May I have permission to ask for something?"

"You may... I might not say yes, but you can ask..." Jessica grinned hungrily at her as Abi whimpered again.

"Will you clamp my nipples again whilst you fuck me?" Abi pleaded, "Please mistress?"

"Hm..." Jessica stroked her fingers along the inside of Abi's thigh, amused as she watched Abi gasp and squirm at the sensation, "I will give you a choice. You can either have your pretty little tits clamped, or you can have an orgasm once I've finished claiming your holes in here."

Abi groaned at the unfairness of her choice, biting her lip as she looked at Jessica with large and pleading eyes, "Can't I have both mistress? I've been so good..."

"No." Jessica's eyes narrowed a little as she slapped Abi's thigh sharply, Abi bucking as she groaned again, "Now quickly, make a choice or you will have neither. Five... four... three..."

"N-nipples." Abi whimpered, "My nipples mistress, please."

"I do love your masochist side pet..." Jessica chuckled, reaching over to the left where she had set a selection of toys next to Abi and retrieving a pair of clamps which Abi recognised instantly and groaned loudly. The vibrating ones... oh Abi did so love the vibrating ones...

Jessica began to tease Abi's nipples into taunt peaks, although they needed very little encouragement at this moment in time. Abi hissed softly as the clamps were fastened into place, breathing shallow and needy as Jessica turned them on, thumbs teasing the now sensitive and vibrating nubs.

"Oh..." Abi whimpered, "Mistress... I- I need you inside me... please... please may I be fucked now?"

"Such a polite little slut." Jessica grinned hungrily, lining the phalluses up with Abi's hot holes, "Is it any wonder I want to claim you so badly?"

Jessica began to push slowly into Abi, watching as her pet moaned and gyrated underneath her, trying to gain the stimulation she needed. Jessica continued to thrust slowly into Abi, knowing that the slow stimulation was driving her pet insane, that Abi wanted, needed more than this, but that wasn't the point. The point was that Jessica was taking what she wanted, that she was the one in complete control. Abi had surrendered herself to her to do what she wished with, and what she wished was to make her whimper and moan desperately whilst she withheld what she wanted the most.

"You're so hot when you're moaning like this." Jessica's voice was husky as her hands moved to grip Abi's thighs, her hips finally meeting Abi's aching core as her pet let out a long and throaty moan, "Beg me to fuck you Abi, I want to hear you pleading for me to pound you into the mattress."

"P-please mistress." Abi whined as the fullness inside only served to make her aching need grow, "Please fuck me like the whore I am. I'm your little whore mistress, please I need it!"

"You need it?" Jessica's eyes were full of devilish bemusement as she twitched her hips just slightly, Abi groaning loudly as the littlest amount of stimulation combined with the vibrations on her nipples and the way she was bound so helplessly to arouse her beyond belief.

"Yes!" Abi cried, "Please mistress, I- I need you, I need you to claim me like this, please mistress, please fuck me now!"

Jessica took a long, deep thrust into Abi, watching her moan lewdly as she did. This satisfied Jessica no end and she started to pick up the pace, Abi starting to pant and arch against Jessica as her throbbing core and ass were filled with her mistress' cock. Abi was struggling to remember what had brought her here to Jessica's cabin, what struggles and stresses awaited her outside of her mistress' home, the only thing that mattered right now was Jessica and what she wanted to do to her. It was the only thing in the world that actually mattered, just her mistress and her wants and what she wanted to do to her.

Jessica thrust harder into Abi, watching as Abi's eyes started to roll back into her head, her mouth open as she panted needily, the little whines and moans she was making enough to almost make Jessica come right then and there. There was no more beautiful sight than this, than Abi in the throws of passion and heat as she surrendered her body to her, powerless to stop her but Jessica knowing in her heart of hearts that she wouldn't want to either.

"You're so beautiful..." Jessica mumbled, her hands stroking up and down Abi's thighs as Abi moaned loudly, her hips rocking against her, "You could have had any mistress in the world and you chose me... how lucky does that make me?"

"I have never wanted anyone else." Abi panted heavily, "Never. It's always been you mistress."

Jessica shifted her position so that she was over Abi, releasing her ankles for the head board only for Abi to wrap them tightly around her waist, pulling Jessica deeper into her as Jessica kissed her deeply, cupping her cheek in her hand as she pulled back.

"I love you Abi. You're mine, yes. But I am yours too, only yours. You know that right?"

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded fervently, her lips brushing against Jessica's as she whimpered at the intense stimulation, "I love you, I'm glad I don't have to share you."

"Never." Jessica growled softly, "Not even when we have guests, I am only ever your mistress,"

"Thank you mistress." Abi pressed herself into Jessica, listening as Jessica groaned at the feeling of the vibrating clamps against her own chest and felt her mistress arch and stiffen as she came against her, "Do I please you like this mistress? Do you feel as good as I do?"

"Yes pet." Jessica grinned, "You please me greatly, I am never happier than I am when you're here with me." She leaned and nipped at Abi's earlobe with her teeth, thrusts long and hard as she felt Abi quivering with need underneath her, "Come for me. I want you to come now."

"Yes mistress." Abi groaned as her back arched violently, pleasure crashing down on her as she cried out, Jessica still buried deep inside her as she slumped onto the bed, breathing hard.

"Good girl." Jessica purred, "I know I said you couldn't have both, but you are so perfect... how could I deny you both when you've earned both?"

"Thank you mistress." Abi smiled lazily, "May I kiss you?"

"Yes love." Jessica grinned, Abi leaning up to kiss her deeply, ankles crossed at the base of Jessica's back as she held her against her.

"Thank you mistress..." Abi mumbled as she pressed her head against Jessica's, "I need this... more than I can explain, I need this. I need you."

"I need you too." Jessica stroked Abi's cheek, "You're okay here love, I need nothing from you other to know that you're okay with me doing whatever deviant things take my fancy. Everything and everyone else can wait a week."

Abi giggled softly, eyes full of warm adoration as she brushed her lips over Jessica's again. Jessica started to slowly thrust into Abi again, removing her nipple clamps and replacing them with her lips as Abi groaned happily at the feeling.

"I'm going to order us some Thai food." Jessica mumbled against her chest, Abi not really caring about food right now, too consumed by her mistress and the way she was making her feel, "And then tonight I am going to fuck you so completely that you'll never doubt who you belong to, I'm going to make you earn every orgasm that you want, until we are both too exhausted to move. How does that sound?"

"Perfect mistress." Abi grinned, whimpering as Jessica sucked at her nipple, her hands clenching at air as a knot formed in her gut again, "I'll do anything for you."

"I know you will pet." Jessica chuckled against her, the rumbling sensation causing goosebumps to spread over Abi's skin, "It's going to be a very long night."

"Good." Abi groaned, "I had a nap mistress, I'm ready."

"Yes you are." Jessica grinned hungrily at Abi as she lifted her head and captured her lips in hers, "You're always ready for me, my little slut. Now roll onto your stomach so I can rail you from behind until you're a drooling mess."

"Yes mistress."