Surrendering Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to count these. Miss one and I will begin again." Jessica's teeth nipped at Abi's earlobe, causing her to whimper softly before she felt her pull away.

Abi waited with bated breath for the implement that she knew Jessica was going to use on her, not knowing what it would be or where she would be using it on her. Her questions were soon answered when she felt the sting of Jessica's flogger across her clamped chest, causing her to yelp.

"O-one mistress."

The flogger landed again, the tail of one hitting one of her sensitive nipples and causing her to twist slightly.

"Ah! T-two mistress."

Abi continued to count as the flogger landed on her chest, tears starting to slip from under her blindfold as the deliciously sweet pain continued to grow. It felt like there were lines of fire across her chest, her nipples stinging from being clamped for so long and from where the flogger had caught them repeatedly. The sensations were causing her to drip down her thighs around the chastity belt that was in place, clenching uselessly around the toys buried deep inside her.

"Twenty mistress!" Abi groaned, slumping a little in her restraints as Jessica seemed to cease her swings.

Abi was panting as she felt Jessica's hand brush over her ribs, her teeth on her neck as she sucked hard at the skin there, Abi moaning as she pressed herself into her mistress. There was very little that turned her on quite as much as having Jessica mark her.

"I should've known a whore like you couldn't wait a whole week to come." Jessica murmured against her neck, and Abi could hear the slightest hint of apology in her voice that was wholly unnecessary.

"N-no mistress." Abi managed to stammer out as Jessica's tongue ran over her chest, the clamps tugged from her sharply as Jessica pulled her sensitive nipple into her mouth, "It's my fault, I can do better, I promise."

"No." Jessica shook her head, her forehead resting against Abi's as she stroked her cheek and Abi could feel the moment softening along with Jessica's tone, "Sometimes I am better at recognising your limits then you are my love. I still have to punish you for disobeying me and trying to subvert my wishes, but I can see that particular idea is a little too much for you, and that's okay."

"But..." Abi frowned, "I- I want to be your good girl... I can do this..."

"You can be my good girl." Jessica purred, her lips brushing over Abi's, "Once you have learnt to be careful what you wish for, you can prove to me how good you are for the rest of your time here. Just not like that. Although you will have to earn each and every orgasm and you know my standards are very high."

Abi's blindfold was lifted for a moment so that she could see Jessica and the sincerity in her expression, Jessica gently rubbing the frustration lines on Abi's forehead away.

"I just don't want to ruin your fun mistress..." Abi sighed softly.

"Oh trust me pet, I have plenty of fun ideas for us this week." Jessica smirked, "This doesn't change that. But I see that this has been a great struggle for you and that in the kitchen it was getting too much for you. So we'll adapt things, and make sure that it's fun for both of us, okay?"

"Okay." Abi smiled softly, "Thank you mistress. You take such good care of me."

"I'm glad." Jessica kissed her softly, "Because you're my pet, I want you to always feel cared for by me. I love you Abi."

"I love you too mistress." Abi grinned at her, her frustration eased somewhat, "Thank you."

She had begun to feel slightly overwhelmed in the kitchen by the way she was feeling and knowing that she would be having no relief anytime soon, but she had been determined to stick out. But Abi knew that it would have likely lead to her having to safeword out at some point in the near future and that wasn't the point of their scenes; they weren't supposed to push her too far, they were supposed to be enjoyable for them both even if Abi was being tested or punished. She was grateful that Jessica knew her well enough to change things before they got too much for her to handle.

"You may not be thanking me after this..." Jessica's smile turned into a smirk as she pulled Abi's blindfold back down over her eyes so that Abi couldn't see what was happening next.

Abi felt Jessica pull away from her and heard the padlock for the belt around her be unlocked before it fell away. Ankle cuffs were quickly locked into place, a spreader bar fastened between them to keep her spread wide before Jessica, Abi's teeth tugging at her bottom lip as she tried to figure out what Jessica was doing to her.

She gasped as she felt something press hard against her clit, feeling another belt be fastened into place with a padlock, her brow furrowing again as she tried to figure out what was happening. A strangled moan was emitted as the thing against Abi's clit began to buzz furiously, causing her back to arch as she began to pant, the knot in her gut so tight it made her toes curl.

A hand fisted into her hair, pulling her head back, Jessica's hot breath in her ear again.

"Come for me you little slut." Jessica growled, Abi flying over the edge with a loud scream, a day and half's worth of teasing and denial culminating in a crashing orgasm that shook her body and pushed her back against her mistress.

"Beautiful." Jessica purred in her ear, Abi groaning softly as she felt the toys inside her start to vibrate again, as furiously as the vibrator pressed unrelentingly into her swollen bundle of nerves, realisation beginning to dawn on her.

"That's right pet." Jessica chuckled, "You wanted orgasms? Well you're going to get them, constantly, unrelentingly, for as long as I see fit."

Abi moaned loudly as she came quickly again, leaning heavily into Jessica who was playing idly with one of her nipples. Now everything made sense... she was going to make her come over and over again until Abi begged her to stop, and even then she would probably continue until Abi was a babbling mess of endorphins and hyper-sensitive nerves.

"I'm going to go and clean up from breakfast, maybe read a book or two. Enjoy the rest of your morning. And maybe your afternoon... we'll see how bored I get listening to you moan from the other room."

Abi could hear the smirk in Jessica's voice as she pulled away from her, Abi's third orgasm washing through as she groaned and her hips bucked against the stimulation. It would be hours of this, Abi was sure of that. Jessica would make sure that lesson had quite the impact on her, and honestly? Abi couldn't wait.

-----

Jessica glanced at her watch as she listened to Abi moan again, the sound of it echoing through the cabin as Jessica smirked. It sounded like her pet was really beginning to understand her lesson, the moan full of tortured pleasure, Abi no doubt a sweating mess of overstimulated nerves after... yes, three hours of endless orgasms according to Jessica's watch. That felt like enough time, and honestly Jessica was done waiting passively in the living room, she wanted to have Abi moaning like that underneath her rather then in the next room.

Pushing to her feet, Jessica entered the punishment room, smirking widely as she saw the state that Abi was in. She was trembling with pleasure and exhaustion, a sheen of sweat covering her skin as her back arched against the unrelenting wand that had fastened in place with an aptly named forced orgasm belt, and as Jessica stood and admired the sight in front of her, Abi came loudly once more, chest heaving and still sporting the bright red stripes that Jessica had laid across them earlier.

"Well pet, have you learnt your lesson?" Jessica hummed, watching Abi's blindfolded head whip in her direction as she groaned softly.

"Y-yes mistress... please..." Abi mumbled, "I- I need-" She came again with a scream, clenching tightly against the ruthless vibrations of the toys inside her, "Oh... please can I stop now mistress?"

Jessica stepped slowly towards her, Abi whimpering as she felt Jessica's hands trail lazily over her ribs, every nerve sensitive to the slightest touch. Abi could feel an orgasm welling inside her again, twisting slightly in her restraints as she bit her lip, breathing ragged as Jessica's fingers ran into her hair.

"I don't know if you've learnt your lesson Abi..." Jessica smirked at her, pulling the blindfold from her head so that Abi's wild and darkly lustful eyes could see her.

"I have mistress, I have." Abi nodded eagerly, "I'll do everything you say, I'll be such a good girl, I'm your good girl, let me show you, please, please mistress, I'm going to... I'm going to come again please... I'll do whatever you want me too, I'm yours, please..."

Jessica grinned at Abi, brushing her hair from her eyes as she brushed her lips over hers. As she did, Abi felt the toys in her ass and her core stop, sagging in relief against her mistress for a moment until she realised that the wand was still buzzing.

"You are mine." Jessica's eyes mirrored the dark lust that swamped Abi as she looked pleadingly up at her. Abi gasped sharply as she felt the wand press harder into her, the speed increasing as she realised that Jessica now had hold of it, her other hand tight on the back of her neck as she held Abi against her, "My pet. Everything belongs to me, including your orgasms, do you understand?"

"Y-yes mistress!" Abi panted, arching into Jessica as her eyes began to roll back into her head, the ever-tightening knot in her stomach making her hands clench into fists under the weight of it, "Oh god... please mistress... please..."

"Please what?" Jessica growled in her ear, rubbing the wand against Abi's clit as she turned the speed up again, causing Abi to moan loudly.

"Please I need to come... can- can I come mistress?" Abi begged, subsumed by the aching need inside her as the last hours of overstimulation fell away under it. All that she knew right now is that she couldn't come without Jessica's permission, her orgasm was Jessica's to give not hers to take.

"I thought you needed to stop?" Jessica grinned against her skin as Abi groaned and squirmed against her, "You've been doing it on your own for three hours now, why are you asking?"

"I- I need to come mistress!" Abi panted, "I can't- I can't unless you tell me, they're yours mistress, all of me is yours, please, please can I come mistress?!"

"Come for me my love." Jessica purred, Abi letting go and screeching through her release as Jessica pulled her against her.

The wand stopped as Jessica released her wrists from their suspension above her head and Abi practically fell into Jessica's arms as she gently lowered them to the ground before removing the spreader bar from between Abi's ankles.

"It's alright love, I've got you." Jessica stroked Abi's hair as she kissed the top of her head, Abi shaking against her as she started to regulate her breathing again, "You did so well, I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you mistress." Abi smiled softly as she lifted her head to look at Jessica.

"I think a nap is in order don't you?" Jessica brushed Abi's hair from her face, "We can play some more later, but I have no doubt that you're exhausted now."

Abi stifled a yawn as she moved her aching body closer to Jessica's, a whimper falling from her lips as she remembered the toys that were still inside her, "I'm okay mistress. I want to show you how much of a good girl I can be."

"You can." Jessica chuckled softly, "After you've had a nap. That's what I'm telling you to do now, okay?"

"Yes mistress..." Abi sighed dramatically, but a smile tugged at her lips.

"Careful Abi..." Jessica warned her, Abi groaning softly as Jessica's finger dipped and swiped over her throbbingly sensitive clit, "You don't want me to leave you here for another three hours like that do you?"

"No mistress." Abi shook her head, biting her bottom lip a little as Jessica's finger teased her clit softly, making her squirm a little, "I'm sorry... please..."

Jessica withdrew her finger with a smirk, "When you're ready present yourself to me and I will remove the toys."

"Thank you mistress." Abi took another few minutes in Jessica's arms, not really needing it but wanting to stay in her embrace for a little longer yet.

Abi eventually pulled away and got onto her hands and knees, groaning softly as Jessica eased the butt plug from her first and then the dildo, Abi feeling empty now as she waited for Jessica's next instruction, almost missing the feeling of having them buried inside her. The leash was clipped to her collar and a gentle pointed tug had her following Jessica through the cabin and into the playroom where her day had started. It felt like more than hours ago, days even, but at the same time it felt like just a few minutes ago that she had been lead out of here to wait under the kitchen table to pleasure her mistress.

"Onto the bed Abi. You can nap in here so that when you wake up in a little while we can start to play again almost immediately." Jessica smiled down at Abi as she unclipped her leash, watching with amusement as she climbed onto the bed quickly and buried herself under the sheets, eager to get her nap over with.

"Are you not going to nap with me mistress?" Abi frowned softly as Jessica clipped her collar with a small padlock to a chain attached the headboard, Abi able to move around the bed but not leave it without Jessica's permission.

"In a little while my love." Jessica smiled warmly at Abi who was now yawning widely, gaze sleepy as the act of lying in the bed seemed to remind her just how exhausted her body was, "I want to clean up from your punishment first and make sure everything is ready for when we get up again. Close your eyes, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Yes mistress." Abi smiled sleepily, eyes fluttering shut as Jessica's fingers ran slowly through her hair, "I love you."

"I love you too Abi." Jessica beamed, watching as Abi fell into a deep slumber almost immediately.

-----

Abi mumbled softly as she woke, feeling Jessica's limbs around her, her back pressing into Jessica's side, stirring slowly as a smile crept onto her face. She loved waking up in Jessica's arms, with her hands... wait, what were her hands doing?

"Hello pet." Jessica purred in her ear, feeling Abi start to arch against her as the small bullet vibrator she was rotating slowly against Abi's clit seemed to filter through Abi's residual drowsiness, "Are you enjoying your wake up call?"

"Yes mistress..." Abi breathed, turning slightly in Jessica's arms so her back was flush with her front, her head resting back on Jessica's shoulder, now more or less sat in Jessica's lap.

Abi realised that Jessica had stripped from her beautiful outfit whilst she had slept, Abi able to feel her soft skin pressed against and the contrasting feeling of the lace that still encased her perfect breasts but did nothing to hide her pebbled nipples which gave away her mistress' arousal.

"I thought you might." Jessica's lips were trailing over Abi's jaw as she grinned, "I've been thinking about what I want us to do this week, about all the things I'm going to do to you, all the little moans you'll make, all the different ways your expression will change as I make you beg to come and to please me..."

Abi groaned at Jessica's words, her hips grinding into her as Jessica slowly stimulated her clit. She was wide awake now, vaguely aware of the fact that her body still ached a little from earlier that day but far too consumed by Jessica to really care.

"We're going to have so much fun pet." Jessica's other hand began to massage Abi's breast, her tongue running over the edge of Abi's ear before her teeth began to tug at it, "I've gotten so worked up thinking about it, thinking about you... and you're going to fix that for me aren't you?"

"Oh yes please mistress..." Abi grinned, "I always want to please you."

"I know." Jessica stilled the vibrator and discarded it, turning Abi around and pushing down on her shoulders, Abi complying eagerly as she once again dove between her mistress' legs, tongue outstretched.

Jessica moaned as Abi dragged her tongue through her folds, fingers tangled in her hair as she held Abi in place, hips grinding into her pet's face as Abi's tongue continued to push into her and expertly fuck her in a way that only Abi had ever been able to. Jessica whimpered a little as Abi's lips fastened themselves around her clit and began to suck, her fingernails grazing the top of Abi's head as her breathing began to deepen.

"My good girl..." Jessica mumbled, head falling back against the pillows, "You're perfect Abi you really are... keep going..."

Abi didn't need the encouragement from Jessica to continue, the taste of her mistress on her tongue enough to do that, but the praise made her chest swell and her actions grow more fervent.

"Mistress..." Abi pulled back just enough so that Jessica could hear her, "May I use my fingers too?"

"Yes." Jessica nodded, bottom lip tugged between her teeth, "Do whatever you want. Just don't stop again until I tell you to."

Abi grinned as she returned her lips to Jessica's clit, slowly thrusting two fingers inside her mistress' dripping core. She felt a sense of pride wash through her; she'd done that to Jessica, she had turned her on that much, she was making her moan like this. She loved making Jessica feel like this, it was the way she made her feel so often and it was important to Abi that she felt at least as good as Jessica made her feel, if not even more so.

"Oh..." Jessica moaned as her hips rocked in time with Abi's fingers, "Good girl... don't you dare stop."

The idea of stopping was not even close to being on Abi's mind as she started to thrust harder in Jessica, curling her fingers a little in the way she knew drove her mistress wild before adding a third. Jessica's hand tightened in her hair and she arched heavily into Abi, her legs starting to tremble with the rising orgasm that was quickly welling inside her. She wanted to draw this out as long as possible, wanted Abi between her legs like this for a long time yet, but her talented fingers and mouth were quickly causing her to come undone far quicker than she thought possible.

Jessica came hard a few moments later, screaming Abi's as she did. Abi's tongue quickly set about lapping up the fruits of her labour, whining a little as Jessica pushed her away before she could start again.

"Now now pet." Jessica chuckled huskily, "There'll be plenty of time for more of that later, trust me I plan for you to spend a whole day this week with your head between my legs. But right now I have other ideas for you."

Abi looked up at Jessica as she ran her fingers through her flame red hair, the evidence of her hard work still coating her face. Jessica smirked at this, pulling Abi to her by her collar and kissing her deeply, Abi melting into her as Jessica rolled on top of her and pinned her to the bed by her wrists.

"So many ideas... Jessica hummed as she pulled back from the kiss, eyeing Abi hungrily, "But which one to do to you first..."

Abi blushed a little under Jessica's ravenous gaze, wet with anticipation of whatever her mistress chose to do with her next. Jessica began to lazily trace around Abi's nipple as she looked deep in thought, Abi gasping softly as the sensation sent a shiver of pleasure through her.

"I have some rope ideas but I think I'll save that for tomorrow..." Jessica mused aloud, smirking at the way Abi's eyes widened in delight, "I've been practicing on the CPR mannequin at the Lodge, I've gotten very good at it. There's also that thing with Jo and Brooke, but that's not till this weekend."

Abi moaned as Jessica dipped her head and ran her tongue over her now erect nipple, images of the last time they'd invited Jo and Brooke in flashing in her mind. God what a night that was...