Surrendering Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what you see pet?" Jessica grinned, Abi nodding furiously in response, "I thought you would. I picked it out just for you."

Jessica bent forward, arms draped around Abi's neck, her lips brushing over Abi's jaw line as she pushed her chest out. Abi had full few of her breasts at this angle, wanting to kiss and lick and worship her way across them but unable to whilst she was gagged like this. Abi groaned frustratedly through the object of her irritation as Jessica took deep and slow breaths, each one causing her chest rise and fall tantalisingly in her face, Jessica's lips teasing along her skin.

"What's the matter pet?" Jessica whispered with feigned innocence, "Do you want to touch me, is that it?"

Abi nodded furiously, whimpering through the gag as she pulled a little at the restraints around her wrists, wanting some part of her free to touch her mistress. Jessica chuckled in her ear, teeth teasing at Abi's earlobe.

"Well that's too bad isn't it?" She hummed, "Because you appear to be a little preoccupied at the moment. It's a shame too..." Jessica stood up, not missing the look of frustration and hungry lust in Abi's eyes, "Because I would've so enjoyed seeing your mouth put to good use. There's time enough for that though."

Abi could feel drool starting to run down her chin as the gag that kept her mouth open and muted prevented her from swallowing properly, her cheeks reddening as she realised what a sight she must be. Naked, collared, handcuffed and on her knees, desire coating her thighs and dripping around the belt that kept large toys buried deep in both her throbbing and clenching core and her ass, drool running down her chin, her eyes wild and full of lust, her chest flush and rising more unevenly with every second that passed as she became more and more aroused by the situation.

"I love seeing you like this." Jessica held one hand behind her back as she used the other to cup Abi's chin again, gently wiping some of her saliva away, "So messy, so desperately wanting me to touch you, to fuck you... it really is the most beautiful sight in the world. But it is missing something..."

Jessica moved the hand from behind her back, Abi's eyes widening delightedly at the sight of the nipple clamps she was holding. They were connected by a chain and Abi knew they were wonderfully vicious. She had been teased with the promise of clamps yesterday but it had never come to fruition; Abi hoped today would be different.

Abi pushed her chest out towards Jessica, her expression needy and pleading as Jessica chuckled at her, shaking her head a little, "You really are insatiable love... would you like these on you?"

Abi nodded furiously, desperately, whimpering at the idea that Jessica might deny her and put them away again. Jessica grinned at her, placing a hot open mouthed kiss to Abi's lips over the ball gag, Abi groaning slightly as Jessica ran her tongue over her lips and down her jaw. Her fingers hooked through the ring on her collar and tugged Abi to her feet, pulling her over to the bed and pushing her backwards onto it.

Jessica practically pounced on her as lips and teeth began to work their way in a possessive and lustful assault over her chest, Abi moaning loudly through the gag as her back arched against her, pushing her chest further into Jessica's mouth. There was no more intoxicating feeling for Abi than the sensation of Jessica's mouth on her body, her lips, her teeth, her tongue, all of them working together in a harmony that envied even the most talented of muscians, Abi losing herself in arousal and the knowledge that her mistress only wanted to do this to her.

Jessica's lips fastened tight around Abi's left nipple, Abi groaning and whimpering mutedly as she felt it tighten between her mistress' suckling lips, her teeth grazing over it and causing Abi to pant heavily as the pressure built inside her again with unrelenting ferocity. Jessica smirked against her skin at the noises and the panting that she could hear, lifting her head so that she could fasten the first of the clamps to the tight nub, tightening it whilst watching Abi's expression carefully and giving it an almost lazy tug once she was satisfied that it was in place. Abi's moan was muffled by the gag in her mouth, but the dark lust in her wide eyes told Jessica everything she needed to know.

Jessica repeated the same actions on Abi's right nipple, Abi left a whimpering and panting mess on the bed as Jessica straddled her waist. She looked up at Jessica, unable to believe that she was this insanely aroused and desperate to come this early on into their day. They hadn't even had breakfast yet and Abi was ready to beg Jessica to make her come, to give her the relief she needed so badly.

"You want to come don't you?" Jessica mused, finger running slowly along the chain that connected Abi's nipple clamps to each other. Abi nodded, blue eyes wild and desperate as she tried to grind her hips against Jessica, "Of course you do my little slut, but that is not going to happen. Not for another five days yet."

Jessica got off the bed, using the chain between Abi's nipple clamps to pull her upright, Abi moaning and whimpering at the delicious pain in her chest, her centre clenching tightly against the phallus inside her. Jessica knew exactly what she was doing to her, exactly how she was making her feel, how hard it was for Abi not to come right now. She loved it when Jessica played with her breasts like this, loved to have her nipples clamped and tugged, loved how sensitive and arousing it felt. And when it was combined with everything else that Jessica was doing to her today? It would be impossible for her not to come if not for her sheer willpower to prove that she was a good girl. She was Jessica's good girl.

Jessica clipped a leash to Abi's collar, grinning at her as she tugged on it a little, "Follow me pet. It's time for breakfast."

Abi stumbled after Jessica on shaky feet from the level of arousal that was coursing through her, realising that even when she was on her feet Jessica towered over her courtesy of the stiletto heels she wore. It was at it should be, Abi was her pet, her place was beneath Jessica and she loved that. It was the only thing that she had to be.

Jessica led her into the kitchen, Abi's heart fluttering in excited anticipation at the prospect of what her mistress had promised her for breakfast the night before and of what Jessica was going to do to her today. Jessica pulled out a chair at the end of the table and pulled Abi forward, pushing her against the edge of the table and rubbing her hand against the belt between Abi's legs, smirking as Abi's head fell back and she moaned in a way that no gag would ever be enough to disguise, the friction of Jessica's hand causing the toys inside her to shift and grind into her.

"Knees." Jessica purred against Abi's throat that she had taken the opportunity to lay hot and messy kisses across it as Abi's head had fallen back.

Abi dropped without a second thought, trying to shift her position slightly to try and not put her entire weight on the toys that were keeping her so painfully aroused. It all proved fairly futile as Jessica reached under the table and fastened each of the cuffs around Abi's ankles to a spreader bar that was anchored to the floor (Abi was no longer surprised by just how well prepared Jessica's cabin was for her to tie Abi up however she wanted, it was now just as insanely arousing as everything that her mistress was doing to her). Jessica smirked at Abi as her pet let out a soft whine at being made to put her weight on the toys and by proxy force them to move against and further into her desperately needy core. She did so love to see Abi so aroused and powerless to do a damn thing about it.

Abi's handcuffs were attached by way of a short clip to the centre of the spreader bar, leaving her completely immobilised under the table, her head the only thing visible as you looked down at the table. Jessica stroked her hair with a bemused smile tugging at her lips as Abi adjusted to her new position of helpless subservience, fighting against the swelling pressure in the pit of her stomach.

"You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you Abi?" Jessica mused, watching as Abi nodded determinedly, "I know what you want for your breakfast, and that's what you'll get. But only if you're a good girl, do you understand?"

Abi looked up at Jessica, a dark lust burning in her eyes as she nodded eagerly. Perhaps the only thing she wanted more than to prove that she was Jessica's good girl was the taste of her mistress on her tongue. The thought of it alone was enough to make heat shoot through her, there was nothing in the world that tasted as good as Jessica did, it was Abi's personal heavenly elixir.

Abi took a sharp intake of breath through her nose as both toys within her began to vibrate, groaning softly as any attempt to shift her body and relieve the stimulation was hindered by the way she had been restrained.

"You will not come, you will not make another sound, you will not move, you will do nothing but kneel there and wait whilst I eat my breakfast." Jessica raised her eyebrow as Abi began to pant softly, watching the way her jaw clenched against a moan of frustrated arousal, amusement sparking in her eyes, "Good girl. Now wait there."

Abi's hands clenched into fists behind her back as she put all her concentration into not coming. It was incredibly hard to do, the stimulation combined with Jessica's earlier teasing and the arousal she got simply from being restrained like this meaning that Abi was already teetering on the edge of climax and they had barely begun.

Jessica took her time preparing the fruit salad that she wanted, glancing over her shoulder at her restrained pet and smirking at the look on her face as Abi fought hard against her arousal. She looked so attractive like that, her body trembling with need, her eyebrows knitted together in concentration.

Jessica said nothing as she set her breakfast on the table, settling onto the chair in front of Abi with her legs spread, her right resting over Abi's shoulder and ensuring that her pet could see just how arousing the sight in front of her was. Try as she might, Abi couldn't stifle a moan at the sight of Jessica's glistening folds, earning herself a tut from her mistress.

"I remember saying no noise Abi... you want to be my good girl don't you?" Jessica hummed, testing Abi. Abi stayed perfectly still not making a sound, remembering every instruction that Jessica had given her, "That's better."

Jessica started to slowly eat her breakfast, dragging it out far longer than necessary as she felt Abi's eyes burn into her dripping centre. It only turned her on more, Jessica wondering if her pet would be able to draw it from memory by the time the morning was done. She listened carefully to Abi's panting, knowing her well enough by now to know when Abi was impossibly on the verge of climax with no hope of holding back.

It was on this cliff edge that Jessica placed the last piece of melon in her mouth and used the remotes in front of her to turn the toys off. She felt Abi slump slightly under her leg, smirking a little as she leant forward and released Abi of the ball gag, cupping her chin in her hand.

"What is your tongue for today?" Jessica asked, lust darkening her eyes as Abi stuck it out and mimed a licking action, "That is exactly right. Now get to it. Make me come pet."

Abi practically dove between Jessica's legs, tongue running eagerly through her folds. Jessica's head fell back as she chuckled at Abi's eagerness, fingers tangling into flame red hair as she arched her back and pushed herself harder against Abi's face. Abi lapped at her mistress with vigour, savouring every last drop before turning her attention to her clit.

Jessica moaned loudly as Abi sucked at it, her grip in hair tightening as Jessica felt a knot tighten in her stomach. Abi was so good at this, it had always been something that she excelled at long before they'd introduced anything even vaguely kinky to their relationship. She seemed to have an instinct for knowing exactly what Jessica needed, a sixth sense that told her when to do what and for how long, always ensuring that Jessica came in a timely manner but without rushing it.

Abi's tongue traced around Jessica's clit and over her lips again, pushing into her as her nose nudged at the swollen nub.

"You're such a good girl Abi." Jessica panted, "An exceptional girl, don't stop."

Her praise only served to spur Abi on further, her actions getting more and more urgent as Jessica moaned and ground herself against Abi's face. The knot in her stomach was getting impossibly tight as she pulled at Abi's hair, panting and groaning, her cheeks hot and flushed as her pet's sole consuming focus was on her pleasure and her pleasure alone.

Jessica came loudly moments later, screaming Abi's name as she did so. She basked in the afterglow of the intense orgasm, body quivering. It took her a few moments to realise that Abi was still lapping at her centre, groaning softly as a smirk tugged at her lips. She hadn't told Abi to stop, so of course her beautifully well behaved pet was continuing. And who was she to deny her of breakfast after all? Nevermind that she gained a distinct amount of pleasure from the task herself.

It wasn't long before Jessica was panting her way through another climax, hand tight in Abi's hair as she rode her face, letting herself enjoy another three orgasms before finally pushing Abi away.

"That will do pet." She smirked lazily, brushing Abi's hair from her face as she saw the way her juices were coating her face, "You're such a good girl aren't you?"

Abi nodded a little, chest swelling with the praise from her mistress. Jessica stroked her cheek, tilting her head so that she could press a chaste kiss to her lips.

"You won't be needing that gag anymore will you love?" Jessica purred, watching Abi shake her head, "That's my good girl. Now, as much as I am sure that you enjoyed your breakfast, you need some proper food in your stomach for what I have planned today."

Jessica got up from her chair and released Abi from the bonds keeping her under the table and guiding her to her feet before unlocking the handcuffs around her wrists. She gently rubbed at the red marks that had been left, kissing them softly as Abi smiled warmly at her. Abi was guided to sit down at the table, supressing a whimper as the toys buried mercilessly into her and served to just make her even more aroused than she was to begin with. Abi was quickly learning that no matter how aroused Jessica and her games were making her, there was always a way to heighten it more.

She sat in in happy silence as she listened to Jessica making breakfast, her stomach rumbling loudly as the smell of bacon wafted over to her. Jessica chuckled as Abi blushed a little, finding herself suddenly looking up at her mistress as she cupped under her chin and pulled her head back.

"You've worked up quite the appetite then my love?" He tone was full of humour as Abi grinned up at her, nodding, "I'm not surprised, you were working very hard..."

Jessica smirked a little as she dipped her head and kissed Abi deeply, Abi groaning as Jessica's tongue pushed easily and dominatingly into her mouth, Jessica's hand reaching down to play with her tightly clamped nipple. Abi began to squirm in her seat as heat rushed through her, Jessica's tongue still in her mouth as her fingers teased the sensitive nub before sliding down the chain that connected them and starting to pull down. Abi gasped sharply, back arching as she felt Jessica smirk against her lips. She knew exactly what she was doing, of course she did, and as the toys ground into her Abi felt them start to vibrate again, slowly this time, making her whimper as she knew it wouldn't get her anywhere near where she needed to be right now.

"Sit still and wait patiently for your breakfast, there's a good girl." Jessica breathed against her lips, pulling away and grinning at the way Abi's eyes had gone almost black with lust and her lips had swollen from the kiss.

Abi tugged at her bottom lip with her teeth as the toys buzzed painfully slowly inside her, squirming slightly as she tried to gain some friction to ease the aching need inside her, able to feel herself clenching uselessly around the toys. Just a little relief, that's all she needed, not enough to make her come but enough so that this overwhelming sense of unsatisfied need dissipated to something a little more manageable. She gasped as a wooden spoon hit her chest, a plate clattering in front of her as Jessica's hand knotted into her hair and pulled it back sharply.

"Did you really not learn from your lessons yesterday?" Jessica growled in her ear, the toys inside her ceasing in movement as she whimpered, "I caught you doing this exact thing you desperate little whore."

Abi tried to apologise with her eyes, knowing she was forbidden from speaking today but wanting her mistress to know that she truly was. It was just to gain a little relief, she wasn't trying to be disobedient, Jessica was just driving her wild, almost suffocatingly so.

"Eat. I will punish you once you've done."

Jessica's tone was clipped as she released Abi's hair, leaving Abi alone. Abi bit her lip before starting to eat the pancakes and bacon that Jessica had made for her. She loved her pancakes, but her mind was on the punishment that was waiting for her and the fact that she had angered her mistress. She finished her breakfast quickly, hungrier than she realised she was and practically inhaling it. Once she was done, Abi sat quietly with her head bowed and her hands in front of her, waiting for Jessica to return and hoping she looked contrite enough.

"Feet." Came Jessica's sharp order, Abi complying immediately as she got up quickly, eyes still down, hands clasped in front of her.

"You may well look apologetic now." Jessica growled as she stalked over to her pet and clipped the leash to her collar, tugging it sharply downwards so that Abi knew to get on all fours and quickly, "I hate to have to change my plans because you won't behave pet, but needs must."

Abi followed quickly if a little clumsily as Jessica walked briskly in front of her, leash gripped tight so that Abi was less following after her and more being tugged along. They entered the punishment room, a shiver running down Abi's spine as she remembered her time in here yesterday and it made her aching centre clench.

"I will give you exactly what you want slut, but trust me you will quickly come to regret it."

Abi frowned softly as she looked up at Jessica. What she wanted? But Jessica had said she wasn't coming for days yet... what was she planning?

She was given no more time to reflect on Jessica's threat as she was pulled to her feet by Jessica's grip on her arm, leather cuffs wrapped quickly around her wrists and clipped together before she had even figured out where Jessica had pulled them from. Jessica raised her arms above her head, pulling Abi up onto her tiptoes as she clipped the connecting chain to a hook hung from the ceiling. Abi could feel her core pulsing as she watched Jessica intently, trying to figure out exactly what she would have planned for punishment.

Jessica had been wordless since her threat and now stepped behind Abi, wrapping the same tight blindfold from yesterday over her eyes, Abi feeling heat rush to her centre as she was now helpless in front of her mistress.

"You have permission to speak only when spoken too. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded, gasping softly as she felt Jessica's hands grip her breasts and pull her against her, her hot breath tickling her ear.