Surrogate Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Beck thought her life was fine. Then a Daddy appeared.
12.4k words
4.57
3.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
379 Followers

My name is Becky, and this is my ongoing story of how my life has changed from being simple with no drama to being in constant secret with emotional confusion. I am a thirty-year-old married mother of two. I have never been the most popular woman or the most attractive. Most people describe me as the cute next-door type of girl or average-looking. I would describe myself as average-looking, with a decent body. I am five foot four, with wide hips, 34c cup size, but I do have a firm round ass with brown hair and brown eyes.

My husband Bill and I met in college, and for me, college was the first time I was away from my hometown, Middleton, ID. Bill was from a suburb near Boston, MA. Bill was much more worldly than I was growing up near a big city on the East Coast. We have built a great life with our careers. Bill is vice president for a big tech company in Boston, while I am a teacher for the local elementary school. Although I like the town we live in and enjoy East Coast living, I have always been unable to connect with people here. I have a few acquaintances but have never been able to form true friendships outside of Idaho. Bill has always been very charismatic, with no issues building relationships with people. Again, we live a good life. We are both homebodies, eat dinner at the table as a family nightly, and attend church every Sunday. We live in a middle-class townhouse condo complex that consists of families, but there are condos for single adults or couples without children.

I am an introvert, so I tend to make small talk with people within our community. Bill is an extrovert who constantly engages with and invites people over for cookouts. Bill told me that he was going to wrap up the summer season with a big cookout, and he would be inviting our relatively new neighbor, Joe. Joe bought a two-bedroom condo in our complex about three months ago. No one knew anything about him except that he would leave in the late afternoon and return during the early morning hours. I had run into him outside a few times and found him to be a quiet man. He was a very unassuming man. He did have a mysterious way about him that I couldn't put my finger on. People in our community like to gossip and seem to know everyone's business. I usually listen to gossip. I'm always grateful that there were no rumors about Bill and me. Some of the things said were scandalous but probably not true. Adding to Joe's mystery was that he never had visitors to his condo. He slept when everyone else was heading off to work, and his day began when the rest of us were winding down our day. Joe also seemed to be an introvert, which I could identify with.

Sunday came, and I could tell the gossipers were out in full force, looking for things to twist and turn so they could talk about how better they were than everyone else. Luckily, I am usually the person no one pays attention to, so I could fade into the background and people-watch. Once the cookout got going, people got some drinks in them; the entertainment would begin. Bill would thrive in these environments, leaving me to entertain myself, mentally trying to figure out people's motivations with their negativity. A few hours in, I settled in a corner of our yard with a glass of wine, watching the gossipers' attempts to find information that they could twist.

Suddenly, I heard a voice asking if they could sit on the open seat on the bench I was sitting on. As I turned to look, I saw it was Joe. "Sure, have a seat. I can move."

Joe smiled and informed me, "You don't have to move. Becky, right? Hi, I'm Joe. I was looking for a spot to people watch, and you look like you are doing the same. Who knows, maybe you could give the new guy some advice on who to avoid." Then he laughed.

I looked up at him, shocked that he knew my name. I was hoping the shock wasn't visible on my face. "Sure, have a seat. If I'm giving you advice, here it is. Stay away from all of them; they will have your business everywhere." I returned the smile as he sat down next to me. I had seen him, but never this close. He was a handsome man. Probably about forty-five to fifty years old, sleeve tattoos on both arms, hair was short and dark. He smelled good. He had a thick Boston accent, with a hard-to-describe sexiness about him. The bench we were sitting on definitely was not made for two people who did not know each other to share, but I didn't want to make it weird by moving to another area of the yard. "So, Joe, how do you like living here so far?" I asked.

Joe giggled, "It's quiet and boring. That works for me. I get enough excitement and noise from work. It's nice to come home to peacefulness. Although, when people see me, I can tell they are seeking information. My guess is, they want to add me to the neighborhood gossip cycles. So, Becky, have you heard anything good about me so far?"

All I thought was, 'So far, Joe, I'm finding you to be charismatic.' Of course, I would never say this out loud, especially to him. He was charming, in a dangerous type of way. There was something about him. "No, I haven't. Some people think you are a vampire. You sleep during the day and are awake all night." I giggled as I took a big gulp of my wine.

Joe laughed, "Fuck. You figured that out? Please don't judge. Vampires need love, too." He was looking at me, staring straight into my eyes. I found this to be uncomfortable. His eyes were intense like they could see right through me. I found his language uncomfortable. Then he broke the awkward stare with, "Kidding. My work keeps me busy at night. During the day, my businesses are closed. They open at six in the evening, so it doesn't make sense for me to be there until they are open."

His secretiveness had me hooked into the conversation. He would give me just enough information to keep me asking questions. I took the bait, "So, Joe, what kind of work opens at six and goes all night?"

Joe smiled, "Do you mind if I get a refill before I answer? I want to process my answer before I am judged. And my information is cycled through the gossip circles." He laughed as he stood up, waiting for my response.

I gave him a quizzical look. I was trying to figure him out. What was it about him that I found interesting? I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay and answer all my questions. "No need to be scared. I'm not part of the gossip circles. However, I do listen to gossip, but I generally don't have any information to share. Don't tell anyone, but I'm not a fan of any of these people. Shhhh...It's a secret." I laughed as I instinctively got up. "Plus, I need a refill as well. So, let's get our refills, and we can keep interviewing each other to see if we can trust each other." I was surprised at how easily I found this complete stranger to talk to. I walked Joe into the kitchen so we could get our refills. I decided to bring a bottle of wine with me. I instructed Joe, "Let's get back before people steal our spot in the yard."

Joe noticed me bringing a bottle of wine with me. He asked, "Is that all for you, or should I bring glass?" I shrugged my shoulders as he grabbed another glass and followed me back to the bench. When we sat down, Joe picked the conversation up right where we left off. "So, Becky...I hope you don't judge me and throw my business out there for everyone to know. I own a club that requires me to be there while it's open. Then when it closes, I have to do payouts and bank deposits. I do this nightly, which doesn't leave much time for anything else. Hence the being single, crazy hours, and quiet home life."

I thought, 'This makes so much sense.' I topped my glass off with more wine, contemplating my next question. "So, is it like a dance club?" Jo laughed, "Yeah. Something like that." I was confused. Why did he laugh and not answer the question? Was he hiding something? I decided to push more, "Is it a secret club, or are you afraid of being judged?" Again, Joe stared into my eyes, no blinking, no eye movement, just a stare. I was uncomfortable. I thought I offended him. I needed to break the eye contact. Joe looked like he could be a scary guy when he needed to be, the look of having no fear within him. I nervously asked, "Joe, did I offend you?"

Joe's expression softened, almost as if the tension had eased. "I'm sorry, Becky," he said, "No, you didn't insult me at all. In fact, I think you're an interesting person. I'm so glad I came today. I didn't want to, but then I found out that this was your home. I hope it doesn't sound too creepy. You're the only one I've met here who wasn't looking for information, so I find you interesting. I'm a private person, and I keep things to myself. But I'll answer your questions for you. If you can promise me that whatever we talk about, we'll keep it private, even from your husband."

I contemplated Joe's request for privacy. I had never kept secrets from Bill. We have a communicative marriage where we do not hide things from each other. This was the first time in my life that I was put in a position to have secrets. Also, no one had ever asked me to keep anything a secret. "Well, Joe, you have a deal. Unfortunately for you, nothing about me or my life would be a useful secret. What you see is what you get. I am curious about your club and why you are secretive about it."

Joe smiled, "OK, Becky, we have a deal. By the way, everyone has secrets. Sometimes, the secrets are in their mind, and even though you've never talked about them, they are still secrets. My club..." Joe leaned in close to me, looking straight ahead while I was looking directly at him. "I own a strip club. That is why I have to be there every day. To make sure the women are safe while they are nude in front of drunk horny men looking for pussy. Sometimes, men think it is OK to touch the dancers' tits and ass. I need to be there to let them know it is not OK. Then I pay everyone, update ledgers, and make the deposits." I felt my eyes widen as Joe spoke to me like this. No man or woman had ever used this type of language with me. Also, I could tell he meant everything he said. I was terrified and excited in a way I hadn't experienced before. I felt like I was moving in slow motion pulling my glass to my lips. Joe looked at me, "Too much information?" he asked.

Mentally, my mind was in a trance. I had never known a club owner or a stripper. People in my life were all church-going, married, middle-class people. This was a first for me. "No. Not too much information. I asked, but I wasn't expecting that." I could feel the heat in my face, suspecting I was beet red. My mind was going in circles. Was this the reason for a lack of visitors? Why would he need visitors from women when he is around naked women every night, I thought. "So...That is an interesting line of work." That was the best I could come up with. I quickly changed the subject, "I need to use the ladies room. Can I get you anything?"

Joe smiled, "No. I actually need to head out for work. Do you mind if I use your bathroom before I leave?" I smiled back at Joe and told him to follow me. As we navigated the yard, Joe approached Bill and thanked him for the invite. They spoke briefly as I waited to continue to show Joe to the bathroom. Once the conversation ended, Joe apologized for making me wait. The first-floor bathroom was unavailable, so I had Joe follow me upstairs to the master bathroom. Joe insisted that I use it first. As I used the bathroom, I was surprised at the moisture I had between my legs. I hurried out of the bathroom, knowing Joe was on the other side. I told Joe that I'd wait for him there, then walk him to the front door. As Joe exited the bathroom, I hadn't realized how tight the hallway was. As Joe attempted to squeeze by me, I felt his penis brush against my midsection. I felt the heat return to my face, and for a brief second, we both stopped moving as our bodies grazed each other. Joe and I walked to the front door, where I intended to say goodbye. Instead, I found myself walking with him to his condo. When he approached his front door, I told him I needed to get back home. Joe told me, "Becky, thank you for a great afternoon. I hope I wasn't inappropriate with you in any way. I enjoyed talking to you and hope we can talk again if you are up for it. I feel like I can trust you. I don't think you have an agenda and are a good person." Then he came in for a hug. I am not usually a hugger. I didn't want to come off weird, so I hugged him back. Again, I could feel his penis bulge against my midsection.

As I pulled away, without thinking, I said, "Yes. I'd love to talk again. We can text each other if you want." I did not know where that came from. I didn't want to share my number with him. I felt like I put myself in a corner that I couldn't get out of. I was hoping he didn't want to exchange numbers. How would I explain having another man's number to my husband, I thought.

Unlike me, Joe was quick thinking. "Sure, Becks. Give me your number." I gave him my number, and he programed it into his phone. Almost immediately, my phone dinged, letting me know I had a text. Joe told me, "I don't want to cause any problems for you. You should probably program me in your phone as Jill or something. I don't want to cause any drama. Also, if I am a problem, please let me know. OK?"

I couldn't believe I was contemplating all of this. There wasn't anything scandalous going on. We were just being friendly. Hiding that another man had my number was inappropriate, but it wasn't like we talked about doing anything else except talking. I thought, no need to create a problem that doesn't exist. Joe was right, "Yeah. I'll put you in as Jill. You're not a problem. I enjoyed talking with you. Get to work and keep those women safe. Please make sure you stay safe, too." Joe thanked me as he closed his door.

As the day passed on, then the night, I kept checking my phone to see if I missed any texts from Joe. I couldn't understand why I was so obsessed with hearing from him. Typically, Bill and I are in bed by nine. At nine o'clock, Bill asked me if I was going to bed. I was reading a book and told him I'd be in bed after I finished the chapter I was on. As soon as Bill closed the bedroom door, I texted Joe, "Hey, It's Becky. Just checking in. I hope you are having a good night." Joe texted me a selfie from his club. He had a big smile on his face. Standing next to him was a beautiful blonde woman who was topless. Behind him was a stage with a dark-haired woman who was completely nude. The scene in the picture was unlike anything I had ever seen. I texted him back, "Well, it looks like you are having a good time. I just wanted to say goodnight. Sorry if I disturbed you. I didn't mean to interfere with anything. I didn't know you were with someone." I thought that he and the blonde woman looked like they were together. I was mortified that I interrupted Joe, and he responded by showing me who he was with.

Joe texted me back, "Hey, Becks. You didn't disturb me at all. I was happy you texted me. BTW...I am not with that woman; I just asked her to take a selfie with me. I thought you would think it was funny. What time do you leave in the morning?"

My father was the only person who ever called me Becks, and Joe had done it multiple times today. I didn't know how to feel about this. I texted him back, "How old are you? I leave at 6:30 in the morning. I drop my kids off at school and then go to work. Why do you ask?" I was hoping he would reply quickly. I needed to get to bed before Bill suspected something.

Joe texted me back quickly, "I am 53. You should let me bring you a coffee in the morning. I will be getting in right around the time you leave. The place I go to makes the best coffee in the city. Just let me know how you drink it. Consider it a thank you for saving me today and keeping my club a secret."

It made sense to me now; Joe was two years younger than my father. That's probably why he called me Becks. It must be a generational thing. I texted him back, "You call me Becks. That's what my dad calls me. You are almost the same age as him. Yes, on the coffee. I'll take a large cream and sugar. Can you leave it on the hood of my car? Do you know which car is mine? BTW...Your secrets are safe with me."

Joe texted, "Yes, you drive the soccer mom Volvo LOL. I will be your new daddy here. Would you like me to be your daddy?"

I thought his daddy questions were his attempt at being funny and paternal with me. I texted him, "Yes, smart aleck, that is my car. THANK YOU, DAD LOL! I need to go to bed."

He responded quickly, "Good night. Dream of Daddy."

Bill was still awake when I got to the bedroom. It was obvious that he wanted to make love. I was worked up and glad he was awake, waiting for me. My mind still had the visual of the woman on the stage. I thought about all the men ogling her. I took my pajamas off, stripping down to nothing. This was unusual behavior for me. I got on the bed and laid on my back. Bill didn't hesitate as he got on top of me and kissed me. I pulled him in and gave him a passionate kiss that I didn't know I was capable of. As Bill entered me, he could tell I was ready for him. My juices were flowing, allowing him to glide right into me. While he was sliding in and out of me, my mind thought of Joe. I tried to get Joe out of my mind while my husband continued to make love to me. I could tell Bill wasn't going to last much longer. I wasn't close to having an orgasm. Bill started exploding inside me while he made his typical whimpering noises when he had an orgasm. Tonight, was more passionate than our normal nights of lovemaking, but my frustration of it ending before I had an orgasm frustrated me.

My sexual frustration along with thinking about my budding friendship with Joe, kept my mind racing. I couldn't keep my mind from racing, which made me lose out on the typical eight hours of sleep. When the alarm went off, my frustrations returned, and I did not want to get out of bed. My only motivation was knowing about my coffee delivery. I hurried through my morning routine. I got my children dressed and raced to my car. As soon as I loaded the car, a Cadillac Escalade with dark-tinted windows pulled up next to me. The passenger window rolled down, and Joe asked, "Do you want to come on this side to get your coffee?" I walked to the driver's side of the escalade, where Joe had his window rolled down. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.

I thought it was sweet that he cared how I slept. Again, this would have been something my dad would ask me when I was younger. Maybe Joe viewed me as the daughter he never had. Then I thought, does he have any kids? I knew so little about Joe. I smiled and responded, "Not good at all. I think I got two or three hours of sleep. Today is going to be horrible."

Joe smiled, "What do you do for work? I promise I'll keep it a secret."

I started laughing. "I'm a schoolteacher. There's nothing scandalous about what I do. Unlike you, mister. I Have to get going before I'm late. Thank you for the coffee, Joe."

Joe looked directly into my eyes; he felt intense. I briefly stood still, waiting for a response. "Ok, Becks. Get to school. Am I going to hear from you tonight," he asked as he kept his eyes locked on mine.

At this moment, I felt intimidated by Joe, almost like getting caught doing something wrong when I was a child. I kept eye contact as I responded, "If you want to hear from me. I can probably text you later if you want me to."

"Yes, I would like that, Becks. I like how this is playing out. I like hearing from you. I always want to hear from you. Don't be silly asking me if I do. Text me whenever you want, especially if you need anything. OK?"

I smiled, "Yes, Joe. I absolutely will. Thank you so much. I like hearing from you too." I got in my car, dropped my kids off, and hurried to work. All day long, I had trouble focusing on my teaching responsibilities. I was exhausted and frustrated, with my mind racing about Joe. I had a million questions I wanted to ask him. I tried to understand why I would care about any of this. I just met him yesterday. Why was I so fascinated with him? Why did I feel like a child trying to not disappoint him... I had no answers. All I wanted to do was learn more about him.

je71sox
je71sox
379 Followers