Surrogate Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to Joe's, he was in the shower getting ready to go to the club. I put my nightgown in my room with some other clothing I brought. I went back to the living room and noticed the shower was off. I walked by Joe's room and saw him standing at his dresser. He was completely nude. Although I had only looked at him nude for a few seconds, I was mesmerized seeing him nude. His body was toned, and his private part was thick. I squealed, which caused him to flinch. "Fuck! I didn't know you were here," he said. I scurried away, apologizing profusely. Joe laughed, "You don't need to apologize. It's OK. Come here and give Daddy a hug."

I peeked around the corner and saw that he was putting underwear on. I quickly entered his room and hugged him. I needed his embrace badly. I didn't care that he was only in his underwear. He was the only person who made me feel important. I was distraught and needed my Daddy. "I am so happy to be here. I wish we could just sit here and do nothing tonight. I love you so much, Daddy."

"I'll tell you what, I got you some really nice wine. Once it's open, it should be drunk within twenty-four hours, or it's no good. How about you relax and drink that, and I'll leave work early. I should be able to get home around midnight. Will that work for you?"

I knew all I needed to do was tell him that I needed him, and he would move heaven and earth to be there for me. "Yes, Daddy! That works for me! Do you want me to do anything while you are out?"

"Yes, drink the wine. I got you expensive wine for you to relax. Show me what you brought for the weekend." I walked Joe into my bedroom. I showed him what I put in the drawers in my room. He looked at the bed, asking, "Is that what you wear to bed? What do you wear under it? It looks see-through."

I hadn't thought about my nightgown being see-through. It was made of thin white material. "I usually don't wear anything under it. If you want me to wear something under it, I will. I didn't think about it being see-through. I'm sorry. I know I am an idiot."

Joe smiled at me, "I want you to be comfortable. This nightie is fine. I bet you look adorable in it. Drink the wine, relax, and forget all the bullshit. When I get home, we can cuddle, watch TV, or talk." I agreed to do just that.

After Joe left, I opened a bottle of wine. The wine was succulent. I could not remember feeling this at ease at any point in my life. Time dragged; I was struggling to stay awake. Before I knew it, I had drunk half a bottle of wine. I decided to go into my bedroom at ten to nap so I would be wide awake when Joe got home. I quickly downed the wine in my glass, adding to my already drunken haze. Then stripped out of clothes, putting my nightie on.

Later that night, I was awoken by Joe, "Hey, Becks. Are you awake? Daddy's home. Are you coming to the living room, or do you want Daddy to lie down with you?"

I was still hazy from the wine. I asked, "What time is it?"

Joe replied, "It's only eleven thirty. I left earlier than expected to get home to you. Daddy missed you."

I smiled, "I missed you too, Daddy. Can we lie down in here? I am nice and comfy."

Joe smiled at me, telling me he would be right back. When he returned, I felt him get into the bed behind me. He scooted behind me, wrapping his arm around me. He asked, "Does this feel good?"

At that moment, I felt the most comfortable I had ever felt. "Yes, Daddy. I love you. This is amazing." We were in a spooning position on the bed.

Joe rubbed my arm, which felt amazing. I positioned my body closer to him. I loved being this close to him. Again, I craved his attention. My body and mind needed him to be close to me. He made me feel important, like I was the only person on the planet. Joe's hand moved from my arm to my neck. Causing me to move my head forward so he had more access to it. He ran his fingers up the base of my neck to the top of my head, inducing a shiver throughout my body. I moved my head back, leaving my throat exposed. Joe skimmed his fingers down the front of my throat, stopping at the edge of my nighty. I felt the goosebumps cover my body. His hand then traced back up, and as his hand stopped, it carefully closed around my throat. I opened my eyes as I pushed my ass into Joe's groin. All of this was involuntary. I was confused about what was going on with my body. Joe held his hand there for a few seconds. Then he abruptly stopped removing his hand from my body completely. I was confused by his rubbing. It felt sensual to me. Not that I had enough experience to know when someone was being sensual. Nor did I know what affectionate behavior between a father and daughter felt like. My own father acted like he did not care about me at all. I was also confused by my body reacting involuntarily to his rubbing and placement of his hands.

I rolled over to face Joe. We lay there staring into each other's eyes. Joe brought his hand to my face, carefully moving my hair from my face. He whispered, "I love you so much. You are so beautiful."

I felt a rush through my body. No one had ever been this kind or sweet towards me. No one had ever called me beautiful. I smiled at Joe while my eyes filled up with tears. "I love you too, Dad. I am so happy right now. I never want this to end. You make me feel so happy." I moved my body close to Joe. We wrapped our arms around each other, completely embracing each other.

Joe told me, "I love it when you call me Dad. All I want is for you to be happy. Please let me know if I do anything that makes you unhappy, OK?"

I told Joe I would let him know if that ever happened. I squeezed him, wrapping my leg around him. When I did this, I felt our crotches pressed against each other. It dawned on me that under my nightie, I had not put panties on. Normally when I put my nightie on, I wouldn't wear anything underneath. I felt awkward and embarrassed. Joe said nothing. I also realized that he was in bed, with what appeared to be boxer shorts and no shirt. I asked, "Is it OK that my leg is around you? I don't want to make you uncomfortable or make it weird for you."

Joe smiled, "This is great. I am so comfortable. Let's stay just like this." I did as Joe wanted and stayed with my arms and leg wrapped around him.

After a while I felt Joe's penis flinch. I whispered, "Dad," and he was nonresponsive. He was asleep and unaware of what his body was doing. I laid there, gazing at him, thinking, 'What an amazing man. How did I get so lucky meeting him?' I was enjoying watching him sleep when I felt his penis growing against my vagina. I didn't want to wake him up, so I didn't move. I could feel his penis pulsating through his boxer shorts which caused my vagina to start self-lubricating itself. I do not know why I did this, but I started moving my vagina up and down his penis, while staring right at Joe. Then his doorbell rang. I quickly woke him up, "Dad, someone is at your door."

Joe jumped up, telling me, "Let me go see who that is. It might be important. Stay here. I'm gonna close your door." I heard Joe talking to a woman in the living room but couldn't hear, what they were saying. I got out of bed and cracked the door to see what was going on. When I looked out, Joe was talking to a drop-dead gorgeous woman. The woman was trying to drag Joe into his bedroom. I heard Joe tell her, "Not tonight. It's not a good night." The woman got upset, accusing Joe of having another woman in his room. Joe hurried over to his bedroom and yelled, "LOOK! THERE IS NO ONE FUCKING IN THERE!" The woman looked into his room, apologized, and asked if she could sleep over. Joe coldly told her, "No, you can't. Don't ever come here uninvited again. Now get the fuck out." He grabbed her by the wrist and escorted her to the door. I hurried back into bed. I heard the door open as Joe came back into bed. "Becks, I'm sorry if you heard any of that. Women have no boundaries and like your dad. Let's get back to sleep."

I lay there in shock that Joe would give up an opportunity to have sex with such an attractive woman to hang out with me. When Joe put his arm on me, I realized that in my rush to get back in bed, my nightie was above my waist. When Joe put his hand on my stomach, it was bare. I waited for a response from Joe, but there wasn't one. I thought, 'Of course, there isn't a response. He just turned down a Goddess. What made me think he would acknowledge any part of me.' We both fell asleep.

When I woke in the morning, I had a splitting headache from the wine. I felt Joe's hand on my mound. It wasn't moving, just resting there, with his fingers along my slit. Again, the thoughts running through my head were confusing the hell out of me. I was hoping he would rub me. I didn't want to have sex with him. The thought of that grossed me out. I viewed him paternally. Our whole relationship was based on me finally having a father figure who loved me, and he viewed me as the daughter he never had. I also would never cheat on my husband, Bill. I needed to go to confession and beg for forgiveness for these sinful thoughts. I slowly snuck out of the bed. I needed to take a cold shower. I checked the hallway to make sure no one saw me exiting Joe's condo. I went home and immediately got into the shower turning on freezing cold water.

I sat on the couch in complete confusion. What was I doing? This was not me. I needed to go to confession. I felt evil. I had impure sexual thoughts of a man I viewed as and called dad. What was wrong with me? I got dressed and decided that Bill was right; I needed to pray, reflect, and return to my previous self. I hurried off to church. I confessed my sins to a priest who then absolved me of them.

When I returned home, I decided that Joe and I's relationship was unhealthy and had to stop. I texted Joe, "Hey, Joe. I don't think I can continue hanging out with you. We are very different people. I am not judging how you live your life. I care about you immensely. I need to remember that I am a devout Christian. Also, I am married with children. I do not think it is healthy for me to live two lives. Please don't be mad at me. Love you always, Becks." As soon as I hit send, I regretted sending it. I started crying. I felt like I had given up someone who prioritized me over everyone and everything.

I looked at my phone for hours when Joe finally responded. "Becks, I don't know what's going on with you. I expect you to be home by 6 pm. You better not make me come looking for you. Be home by curfew. Love, Dad." I looked at his response with confusion. Did he think he was actually my father? Did he think I was going to do what he told me to? What did he mean by "don't make me come looking for you"? I thought it was best that I didn't respond.

As it got closer to six o'clock, Joe texted me again. "Get the fuck home, NOW!" I got nervous. No one had ever spoken to me like that. I realized that I had clothes and my nightie at Joe's. I also needed to return his house keys. I decided to go to his place so we could talk to him face-to-face. He deserved that.

When I got to Joe's place, he was in his room again, nude, looking for clothes in his closet. I called out to him to let him know I was there. Joe ordered, "Get the fuck in here." I assumed he had put some bottoms on. As I entered his room, he was still nude. He turned to me, "Who do you think you are? We made plans to spend time together. Then you just write me off. Why? Is this why people are not close to you?" I immediately started crying hysterically. Joe came over and wrapped his arms around me. "Becks, I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that. I love you and love spending time with you. Please stay here tonight. I will make it up to you."

I felt so satisfied in his arms. I felt like I had abandoned him the way people had done to me. "Daddy, I'm sorry. I get confused easily. I never meant to hurt you." Then I started giggling. "Do you think you should put some pants or something on?"

Joe jumped back, "OH SHIT! I'm sorry, I was so upset I wasn't thinking." Joe darted over to his bed and put his boxers on. "Go wait for me in the living room." I sat on the couch, mentally exhausted and emotionally drained. Joe made his way out, standing, looking down at me. He grabbed my chin, raising my face to look at him. "Look, Becks. I don't know what the fuck happened between this morning and this evening. How about you crack a bottle of wine, order food from anywhere, and enjoy your night? I will leave work as early as I can, and we can spend time together. Does that work for you?"

I felt disempowered like I didn't have a say in his request. In a hushed tone, I answered Joe, "Yes, Daddy. That works for me."

Joe's last words before he let go of my face were, "Good. Be a good girl for Daddy, and Daddy will take care of you later."

Joe left me a credit card to order food. I felt like a defiant child on punishment. I had food from a five-star restaurant delivered. I opened his most expensive wine and started drinking immediately. I snooped through his bedroom, looking for anything personal of his that I didn't already know. In his closet, he had a wall safe hidden behind his clothes. I figured that's where his secrets were. I realized I wasn't going to find anything. I ate, then got in the shower. I sat on the sofa in a towel with my bottle of wine. I have never had this freedom before. I felt invigorated and free. This feeling came at a cost. Before long, I was almost legless drunk. I walked on wobbly legs to my bedroom. I wanted to put my nightie on to avoid passing out in the living room nude.

I lay in the bed, attempting to stay awake and keep the room from spinning. I woke up to Joe sitting on the edge of my bed, brushing the hair from my face. "Hey, Becks. Sorry if I startled you. I was sitting here appreciating you."

I was in a haze. "Hey, Daddy. You didn't. I think I overdid it with the wine. Can you tell the room to stop spinning? What time is it?"

"It's only eleven. I left early to come home to you. I realize I only have you for a short time before you go back to your normal life. Do you want me to leave you alone? If you're not feeling well, I can lie on the sofa. If you need me, I'll be able to hear you."

"No. Stay with me, please. Will you rub my head? I like it when we are together."

There was no hesitation from Joe. He quickly stripped down to his boxers and got into the bed. Joe positioned us so he was sitting with his back against the wall horizontally. I was lying with my head on his lap vertically. I turned to face away from Joe. Otherwise, I'd be staring directly at his crotch. In my current state, and after my racy thoughts from the previous night, I wanted to protect myself. I also didn't want to put Joe in a bad situation. Joe had me at ease within minutes. His hands were like magic.

I was so comfortable it felt like I was in a dream. Joe started to move his hands down to my neck, massaging me into a comfort zone I had known existed. Joe would ask if what he was doing felt good. All I could do was mummer how amazing he was making me feel. Joe was attempting to move his hands further down my back, but my nightie was not allowing him access. That's when he started pulling the cloth up until he had it bunched up to my shoulders. Joe gently lifted my head to remove the nightie completely. I turned to him, gazing at him. "Do you want me to take it off," I asked.

Joe answered my question with one of his own. "Do you want to take it off, Becks? It would help if you wanted me to keep rubbing you. I am enjoying it."

"I'm enjoying it too. I will take it off for you, Daddy."

Joe smiled at me as a sign that I made him happy. He said he needed to use the bathroom. He got up and exited the room. I struggled sitting up and was glad he wasn't there to see it. I sat up and removed my nightie, waiting for him to return. When Joe opened the door to return, a light from the living room illuminated the doorway. Joe had removed his boxers while he was in the bathroom. I was still intoxicated from my drinking and thought, 'What's the big deal? We hugged today while he was nude. Nothing is going to happen, I'm his "daughter."'

Joe told me to lie down on the bed. I asked him if he preferred that I lay face down or face up. Joe told me to do whatever I wanted to do. I do not know why I chose to face up. Joe got back in his position, and I, in mine. I realized my head was resting right next to his penis and balls. I had never been in a position where a man's parts were freely sitting this close to my face. It didn't seem to faze Joe; he went back to driving his fingers into my scalp. I had my eyes closed, enjoying the attention I was receiving. Joe's hands started to move down to my shoulders again. I was interested in how he was going to navigate his exploration. All that he could access was inappropriate. Joe traced his fingers along my throat down to my naval. My entire body shivered while goosebumps caused me to flinch. Joe continued to repeat this process, making occasional detours with his fingers. I believe he was testing me to see if I would protest. Joe would slightly brush a finger on my breasts or trace them below my naval. He was making my body ache. I had already had months of frustration. This was not helping, nor was the fact that I was intoxicated.

Then Joe rested his hand on my mound, softly circling his finger at the top of my slit. He asked me, "Did you shave your pussy for Daddy?" I do not know what happened to me once he said that. It felt like a lightning bolt went through me. My eyes shot open as I looked up at him. I tried to speak, but no words came out of my mouth. Joe must have known what he did to me because his finger lowered down my slit, instinctively finding my clit. My vagina felt like it was pulsating as my juices were leaking out. He asked me again, "Did you shave your pussy for Daddy?"

Finally, I was able to formulate words. What came out shocked me, "Yes, Daddy. I shaved for you." I could feel my face contorting as Joe continued his slow, sensual, playful pace of rubbing my clit.

"What did you shave for Daddy? I want to hear you say it, baby girl."

I had never spoken like this. I also had never felt this way before either. I did not want to mess up what was happening. I was moaning. My body reacted in ways I never could have imagined. "oooohhhh...Daddy...IIIII...oh my God. I shaved my ppuussyy for you Daddy." Once I said that, Joe plunged a finger in my pussy. This felt like Zeus had thrown lightning through my pussy. In an elevated voice, I yelled, "OOOOHHHH MY GOD! Daddy, you make me feel so GOOD!"

Joe asked me, "Are you going to be a good girl for Daddy? Are you going to do everything Daddy tells you to do?"

"Yes, Daddy. I will do whatever you tell me to do."

"Good girl. Put Daddy's cock in your mouth. NOW!"

The tone Joe used frightened me. I realized at that moment I did not have a choice. I can't explain why, but this was another layer of turn-on for me. The fact that I had no say, along with my view of him as my dad. I have never been considered sexy or looked at as a sex object. All of these things at the same time caused me to be someone I didn't know I could ever be. I got on my knees and put my face over Joe's lap. Staring down and had his rock-hard penis. I wasn't the most experienced in giving or getting oral sex. I was terrified that I was going to disappoint my dad. Joe grabbed me by my hair, pushing down on the back of my head. "Open your mouth, Becks. Put Daddy's cock in your mouth. It's OK. Just do it." Then he put it in my mouth, moving my head up and down. He reached around with his other hand, using a finger to go in and out while using another to circle my anus. I had never been explored like this. I could feel an orgasm building. I hoped that this would not end until I had an orgasm. My husband had been unable to bring me to orgasm, and my body needed a release. When I was about to explode, Joe stopped, yanked me by my hair, demanding, "Get the fuck on your back." Although I was frustrated that he stopped playing with me, I was too fearful to say anything. I got on my back. Looking up at him, I could see a frenzied look in his eyes. I could tell he was not close to done with me.