Surrogate Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe knelt between my legs, looking me over. He asked, "Is this what you always wanted your father to do to you?"

I was confused and disgusted by this question. I processed this question for a minute, questioning myself, 'Would I do this with my father?' I answered but wasn't sure I was being truthful, "No, Daddy. I don't want my father to do this to me." My mind was going in so many different directions. I no longer knew what was true or not.

Joe kept his intense gaze fixated on me. "You need to stop lying. You want to get fucked. You liked having my cock in your mouth. You are cheating on your husband. All you want is your dad's cock to pound your pussy. Admit it!"

"Yes, Daddy. That's what I want."

Joe said aggressively, "Repeat everything I just said, Becks. Word for fucking word!" He then plunged a finger into my pussy. All his aggression and anger made me want him more.

"Yes, Daddy, I was lying. I want my father to fuck me. I loved having your cock in my mouth. Please pound my pussy." I could not believe I had just said all of that using the vulgar language that I used.

Joe then brought his face to my pussy. He licked my slit, stopping at my clit. He flicked his tongue on my clit, continuing to plunge his finger in and out of me. My body gave up. My orgasm was coming, and nothing was going to stop it this time. I came all over Joe's tongue and finger. I screamed, "FUCK, DAD! I'M CUMMING! EAT MY PUSSY!"

Joe gave me no time to breathe. He positioned himself between my legs. When he entered me, I could tell how big he actually was. I felt him stretch the walls of my pussy. Joe leaned down and placed his mouth over my breast. He attacked my nipple savagely while he pounded his cock in and out of me. Joe grabbed my ankles, holding my legs apart. "This is Daddy's pussy. You love Daddy fucking you with his big cock. Say it!"

I would have said and done anything at that moment. I stared into Joe's eyes; I could feel my eyes rolling into my head with every thrust. "Daddy, I LOVE YOU! I love your COCK! THIS IS DADDY's PUSSY! FUCK ME HARDER! PLEASE DADDY! FFFFUUUCCCKKK..." I exploded again, this time all over Joe's cock.

Joe's breathing got quicker; I could tell he was going to cum soon. Before I could ask him not to finish in me, he pulled his cock out of me, demanding, "Get over here. Put my cock in your mouth." I did as I was told. This time, Joe was aggressive, shoving his cock deeper into my throat. I felt like he was trying to choke me. Then I tasted his explosion. No one has ever finished in my mouth before. I swallowed every stream as it entered my mouth.

I was in shock as I lay in bed, exhausted. I felt humiliated by everything that had just happened. Joe was silent for a few minutes. Without warning, Joe slapped me across my ass. "Get up here."

I turned and looked at Joe on the other end of the bed. I felt my flirty smile appear, "OK, Daddy." I snuggled up to Joe, putting my head on his chest.

Joe whispered, "Becks, did you love getting fucked?"

"Yes, Daddy. I loved how you fucked me. I can't wait for you to fuck me again."