Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her upper body up from her elbows, raised her arse, and her hands took a hold of the slinky satiny nightie to bring it it up over her head. I gazed down on the beautiful still almost-flawless model body ... I had often seen her clothed, even scantily many times on TV during her career. But never had I seen, nor expected to see, her totally naked as she was now, awaiting the introduction of my penis into her pleasure passage.

They weren't big breasts but I still wanted to devour them. I moved up over her body, my lips descending to take first one nipple, and then the other, into my mouth, treating them equally with my most enthusiastic kissing and suckling.

Stephanie made sounds that indicated she was enjoying that, enthusiastically moaning as my lips switched back and forth between nipples and I assumed that she was appreciative of my prolonged and attentive foreplay, given her blunt comments about her uncaring husband.

While I initiated this encounter last night, it was from a raw need to get my rocks off and I did have a business meeting scheduled at 11am today. Nevertheless, I took my time attending to Stephanie's body, now acutely aware of how much romance and loving this woman needed. When I had spent a long time devouring her breasts, I brought my body up higher and kissed her lips some more, my lips and tongue persuasive while my hard cock seemed to be drawn almost magically in between the spread lips of her outer labia. I found her to be very wet and ready as my erection made exploratory slides up and down within that channel.

Her whimpering sounds indicated just how much she was enjoying having my cock testing out her pussy while my lips and tongue on and in hers aroused her to that beautiful plateau of anticipation just before a man enters a woman. I thought about finding my way down over her body to apply my tongue to her clitoris and get her off that way first. But with the passionate tongue-kissing and my sensual cock strokes stretching between her budding clitoris and her vaginal opening, it seemed perfectly natural that on one of those strokes down to her main bodily opening that I just apply a little pressure. She was so ready for my entry that my cock-head slipped easily inside her passage.

"Oh God yes ... oh Brad yes!" she urged as my mouth left hers so I could take a peep down between our bodies to see that everything was going well.

"Stephanie, I've admired you for so long and never in a million years expected to be in this position with you, to have your body gripping my cock like this," I enthused as I savoured the delights of having her wet velvety passage tightly grasp my cock-head. I wanted more ... and now, but I was conscious of her request not to rush her. I pushed once more. From beneath me, I heard a long expressive moan of pleasure as this woman felt my cock push two more inches into her.

I looked down and saw her wondrous blue eyes staring with eager anticipation up into mine, "You ok?" I checked.

"Perfect, everything's perfect, I kind of expected it would be with you."

"Don't speak too soon, it's not over yet."

"You feel good, like your ... err, what do you like to call it?"

"Cock, do you mean my cock?"

"Yes, I like to use whatever word that the man I'm with likes to use. Stuart calls his a dick but I've never liked that word much. Yes, your cock feels like..."

I pushed forward again, cutting off her words, and the remainder of my erection claimed possession -- for now -- of this beautiful woman's vagina.

"Ohhh y-e-s! Oh yes! That's it, that's where I want it ... oh Brad, that feels so good!" She had closed her eyes to express her excitement at my probing entry into her body. She opened them and gazed up at me affectionately, "Err, what was I saying before you intruded into my body with that wonderful hard cock? Oh yes, I was about to say that it feels like it was meant to be there ... like this, inside me. Oh, I love it."

She made the word cock sound so good in that lilting voice. But at the same moment I had a fleeting concern that her words sounded a bit possessive of my cock and I hoped that in her marital problems, she wasn't using this club to try to find an alternative life partner. I wasn't after anything like that. Sure, I was cheating on Becky, but I was viewing it as a surprise bonus to life that comes along only rarely.

"Ready?" I checked as I nestled my hard cock in that tight glove of liquid velvet that totally surrounded my shaft.

"Oh yes, I'm so ready!"

And so my second illicit adulterous adventure began. Her body felt wonderful beneath mine. The way her body moved seemed to emphasise the truth of her comments about her troubled marriage. She held my body firmly with both arms wrapped my back and her legs locked over mine as if I would need to prise my body away from hers when we were done. Her body was as intimately close during intercourse as it was physically possible to be.

Next I experienced a moment of performance anxiety. I had so lusted after this woman's body at those very formal committee meetings, never for a moment dreaming that I could ever be in this position with my erection driving deeply into the ex-model's body. I hoped that I could do justice to her expectations. I had never expected to carnally know a woman of this calibre, yet here I was, lustfully fucking the beautiful Stephanie.

I was so relieved when I felt and heard her gasping loudly, the obvious signs of her impending orgasm so I maintained the same steady rhythm until her sighs and moans rose to what sounded like a crescendo in my ear -- she was a loud one. She left me in no doubt that she was cumming ... vaboom! And I paused my thrusts to let her enjoy her exciting release.

"Oh Brad," she whispered in my ear shortly after she came, much quieter now than when her orgasm hit, "I knew you'd be good ... oh, that was so wonderful."

I wanted again to warn her about speaking too soon, but then wondered if she was sufficiently satisfied with what we had done. With a new woman, you wonder what their expectations are, will they be content with one climax because that's what they're used to? Or has there been some stud in their life who gave them multiple orgasms and they will expect nothing less.

I had resumed my thrusts after giving her time to enjoy her orgasm, now making a conscious decision not to crank it up yet, not to alter the steady rhythm that I had maintained. I was managing that without unnecessarily provoking my balls to release my cum. I pushed on, delivering soft kisses to her lips without affecting the steady rhythm of my firm driving thrusts within her body. Her breathing became stilted again, I began to hope that a second orgasm could be close. I was so keen to give this delightful woman the pleasure and love and romance she wasn't getting from her regular partner in this bed.

But her loud and enthusiastic reactions to my deep and probing thrusts were becoming contagious now. I felt my own resolve weakening. The luscious feel of the walls of her vagina gripping my rapidly moving shaft were having a huge effect on me. It was going to be a race to the finish -- her second and my first - as I tried every imaginable man manoeuvre to stall the inevitable. As I felt my cum travelling up from my balls, I knew I had less than ten powerful strokes -- if that - left in me before the lovely Stephanie would feel the hot splash of my sperm seeking out her uterus internally.

We thundered on, each overcome with a powerful desire to celebrate our coupling with a mutually satisfying end. Wham! I couldn't hold back another second ... I was there, I felt my cock erupt -- more like explode - inside her body, spitting globs of my cum at her uterus. As much as I wanted to be good for her, at that moment of my cumming, I gave up caring, so overpowered by the euphoric sensations that run through the male body from head to toe at that millisecond of climax. But as my cock spasmed its third glob of cum into the woman beneath me, I became conscious of the sounds of her own release and could now allow myself to relax satisfied, pleased that I could bring such sexual pleasure to this woman in need.

Stephanie urged me to stay longer, even suggested us having lunch together, but that would be a long way off since it was still barely 9.30 when we stirred from the pleasant after-glow of mutual orgasms. I would have liked to but I explained to her about my 11am business meeting and she being a successful businesswoman in her own right fully understood that. I also told her how my being with her had been a last-minute decision only made 12 hours ago when I discovered that nothing was happening sexually that night on the home front. It sounded cold and clinical but she assured me she understood and I hoped that she did. I told her that I wanted to link up with her again some time and she seemed genuinely warm when telling me that she would like that too.

When I was dressed and ready to leave, she walked me back to her garage, once more wearing only the short silk nightie that she had greeted me in. As an expression of how much she had enjoyed our episode of fornication, she asked, "Would you like to come back this afternoon if you don't have any more meetings ... Stuart won't be home before six."

"Steph, I would love to, but this hour is more time than I've taken off from work in ages," I told her, not wanting to complicate my excuse by revealing that I did take the whole day off for Wally's funeral followed by Pauline's afternoon initiation of me as a member into the Surrogate Wives Club.

I sat in my car in the garage of Stephanie and Stuart's house, my hands on the wheel, ready to reverse onto the road. I looked at the wonderful shapeliness of the woman silhouetted in the doorway, wearing so very little. This was exactly as she had looked when I drove in less than 2 hours ago. How I wished I could stay a little longer to continue to enjoy the body of such a beautiful woman. But instead I drove off to work and back to reality, aware already that this may not be the last time I would avail myself of the unique services of the women of the club.

To be continued