Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened as she took this in. For a second, her eyes flashed with fear at the monster she'd created. But that moment passed quickly, and her eyes suddenly glazed over with lust. And for the first time, she was looking at me and realizing that I was no longer a boy scout. Not anymore. I was a man. I was the man. The man who had made a loyal woman out of her slut daughter Katie. The man who had two other women regularly getting drilled by my married cock. The man who was so easily and successfully betraying his wife, her daughter, in carrying out these varied affairs. She had doubted me. Questioned me. Taunted me.

Now... I had her respect.

"Okay..." she stated simply, smiling coquettishly, waiting for me to act. And she didn't have to wait long.

Moving fast, as if I hadn't just run a marathon on her hot body, I got on my knees and moved towards her. Grabbing her, I pushed her onto all fours roughly, moving myself behind her. Her eyes were alight with heat at seeing this side of me, so she eagerly got herself in position, on straight arms and bent knees, looking back at me as I moved to act. I sidled in behind her, stroking my still brick-hard, juice-soaked cock.

I looked down at her ass, presented so eagerly to me. The round, full, firm cheeks, vaulting from her fit frame. And in this position, the cheeks parted naturally, showcasing her tight, clean asshole to my eyes again. I licked that tasty hole earlier, but I had other plans this time.

"Are you gonna fuck my ass, Matt?" she asked, noting my stare, pure lust painted across her face, her lips turned up in a wicked snarl. "Are you gonna fuck your wife's mom up the ass?"

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do," I said firmly, sliding my cock into place, the head pressed against her tight, clenched hole. My cock was well lubed with her sex-juices, and her tight hole was slick with those same juices. It was as if this was meant to happen.

"Mmm... do it, baby... fuck my fucking ass!" she begged. "Goddamn, I want to feel that big cock up my ass! I can take it. That fucking ass can take it!"

Grabbing her hips, I flexed my own forwards. Her tight clenched hole fought against my unrelenting invader for a few moments, but it wanted to surrender. And surrender it did, parting to allow the swollen head of my beefy married cock inside.

"Ahhh! FUCK!" she screamed out as her tight clenched hole spread around my thick meaty shaft, squeezing the hell out of it as the head stayed lodged inside. I paused to allow her to adjust to my size, but she looked back at me with a near crazed look on her face. "More! MORE!"

Clenching my jaw, I grabbed her hips and pushed further, forcing more of my dick inside her ass. Goddamn... it was so fucking tight! Fuck! I strained to contain myself as her tight ass nearly overwhelmed me with pleasure already.

"Oh!" I groaned.

"Fuck! Yes! YES! Ah! Fuck! I love it! Oh fuck!" she groaned in pleasure with half my cock now lodged up her ass. I looked down at where our bodies were joined. My thick, meaty cock looked obscene lodged in her tight ass. It was a wonder her ass could take it, but looking down at the image it created, it almost seemed meant to be. Her immaculate ass looked almost artful posed like this. The graceful curve of her ass cheeks curved inwards just right, just grazing against my meaty shaft as it slid into the tight hole. Her ass was meant to be treated like this. Her ass was meant to get fucked.

"Ugh!" I groaned, pausing in my progress of making her ass swallow my big dick.

"Keep going! Keep going!" she begged, glancing back at me with desperation in her eyes. "Fuck! I need it! I need it! I haven't gotten a big dick up my ass since college! Ah! Fuck! It always made me cum like crazy! Keep going! Keep going! I need it! I need that big dick all the way up my ass! I want every goddamn inch!"

Well past the point of mercy, I dug my fingers into her hips and flexed mine, pushing my cock forwards into her. At first, she tried to pull herself away ever so slightly, acting on instinct alone. But once she got her wits about her, she pushed back into me, her ass wanting to inhale my cock at a faster pace. I obliged her, not slowing down, not showing mercy, not stopping till my front was against her. Till her tight asshole was stretched around the base of my cock.

She'd taken the whole damn thing. She'd gone near thirty years without taking it up the ass, and she was still able to take it like a pro.

She was fucking good.

"Fuck me!" she begged with desperation, her eyes looking crazed as she looked back at me. My eyes holding hers, I slowly reached forwards with my left hand and gathered her hair in my fist again, wrapping it around my fingers. She didn't flinch. She didn't reject this move, even knowing what it meant. All she did was let the corners of her plump sneering lips rise ever so slightly, excited for what was about to happen.

Yanking at her hair, I pulled her head back roughly, causing her to groan in pleasure. Grabbing her hips, I pulled myself back, sliding all but the head of my throbbing dick out of her ass. And then, without mercy, because I knew she wanted none, I slammed it back home, all the way to the root.

"AHHHH!" she screamed out, an electric bolt of lust coursing through her.

"Ugh!" I groaned, pulling myself back out to the head and then pumping it back into her again, savoring the sensation of her tight gripping hole squeezing my shaft.

"Fuck! Fuck me!" she moaned. "Fuck my fucking ass!"

Still holding her hair crudely, I worked into a good pace, driving my cock in and out of her ass hard, quickly working up to full speed, my thick meat driving into her small, tight hole. This wasn't gonna be a long, drawn out fuck. This was gonna be pure, driving, unstoppable lust. Rough, merciless, brutal fucking.

"Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck your wife's mom's ass!" she begged, driving back at me as hard as I drove into her, our bodies slapping against each other roughly. Her firm ass-cheeks were jiggling lusciously as we went at it, catching my attention. Pulling my hand from her hip, I firmly slapped her bouncing ass hard.

SPANK!"

"AHHHH! YYYYEEESSSS! YES! Keep going! Just like that!" she screamed out. This time, I really reared back.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"YYYYEEEEESSSS! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH!" she moaned at damn near the top of her lungs. Her ass was already getting red again, and that called to me like a bull.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out loudly, her feet kicking at the bed rapidly as her pussy literally squirted out a jet of her broiling hot girl-cum. Her body was shaking as if an electric current was passing through her, a strong orgasm rocking her lust-inspiring body.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK! AHHHHHH! UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Kelly groaned, teeth clenched in pleasure. If her first orgasm was cresting down, my spanks restarted it. A few more jets of girl cum gushed out from her nasty cunt as the combined forces of my firm hand and unrelenting cock filling her eager ass to the brim hit her just right. Her body was on fire.

"More! MORE!" She screamed, near insane with need.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! YES! YES!" she screamed out as I kept fucking her. "Deeper! DEEPER! I need it DEEPER!" she begged. I drove my swollen, angry dick into her ass at a blinding speed, driving into her ass with some oomph, really making it count. But she was along for the ride, responding to my rough treatment with nothing but lust, driving back into me hard. "YES! YES! YES! FUCK! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! YES! YES! YES!" Eventually, with a firm yank on her hair, I drove my cock into her ass as hard as possible, planting myself in as deep as I could.

"FFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!" she screamed out to the heavens as her ass spasmed around my steel-hard weapon violently. Her cunt fired off another squirt of girl-cum out of her. She was still screaming out in pleasure, but her throat had tensed so violently by this point that all sound stopped coming. Her back was arching savagely as the pleasure rocked her luscious form, which combined with my rough pulling of her hair was enough to pull her hands up off the bed, her upper half rising towards me. This allowed my free hand to reach around her and grope her massive, slippery breasts, digging my fingers into her fleshy tits greedily. Her ass was spasming around me, clenching around my swollen shaft as waves of pleasure coursed through her. But my resolve was strong, and I didn't flinch. I didn't let the pleasure get to me. I wasn't done yet.

Finally, her body went almost limp in my arms. Releasing my grip on both her hair and her giant boobs, her front half fell to the bed. Her face pressed against the bedspread, her hair looking wild around her, partially obscuring her features. Her eyes were half-lidded, and her parted lips remained open, but no noise was coming out. But for my purposes, the most important thing was that her ass was still raised. The smooth round firm cheeks, now tinged with red, the tight hole in the middle, stuffed with nine-inches of married dick. Undeterred in my mission, I grabbed her hips roughly and resumed pumping my cock into her ass.

At this point, my cock was sliding smoothly in and out of her asshole, the tight hole truly conquered, surrendering to its fate as a tight, clenching sex-hole. I pumped my lengthy meat in and out of her roughly, and even in her current state, she had enough strength to keep her ass raised up for my use, not giving in as I drove into her hard. Clutching her hips, I really gave it to her hard, giving her firm, rough strokes, getting good use out of the tight hole. It squeezed around my angry cock perfectly, making my balls boil. But that didn't slow me down. I kept pumping into her at a furious pace.

"I'm sorry baby..." Kelly suddenly groaned, catching me by surprise. Looking down, I saw her pull her hair from her face and look up at me. "I'm sorry I doubted you, Matt," she said, her voice groggy. "This is incredible. The best fucking sex of my life! I get... fuck... I get what Katie sees in you. I know now why she chose you out of all the men she's been with..."

Still shaky, she pushed herself back up on straightened arms as I continued drilling her tight hole at a rapid pace, not relenting, not slowing down. But she could take it. She had the will to keep herself in position and not give in. She truly was a natural whore. She shook her hair out of her face again and looked back at me.

"Keep doing it baby! Keep fucking that fucking ass! It's yours now. You own that fucking ass! UGH! FUCK! You own your wife's mom's ass now, Matt! Yes!" Kelly groaned, her voice rising above the noise of her ass and my body slamming against each other loudly.

"Oohhh..." I groaned, my cock jumping at the knowledge that Kelly was completely sold on my well-earned skills in the bedroom.

"You like that, baby?" she purred, sounding almost drunk with pleasure. "You like knowing you own that fucking ass now? Well you'd better get used to that ass... fuck... you're gonna be getting to know it really well. UGH! You're gonna be fucking that ass a lot, baby. Fuck! You spend all your free time fucking all those whores... oh... and now I'm one of them. We're gonna be fucking a lot from now on, Matt! UGH! I'm gonna need a lot of this big dick!" At this, her ass squeezed around my cock, driving me closer to the edge.

Even in the midst of my furious fucking, I was shocked. Not only did Kelly want more, she wanted in on this whole thing. This game I'd entered. I was already fucking three whores behind my wife's back on a regular basis. Kelly wanted to make it four. My mother-in-law wanted to fuck me as often as she could. This... this was insane!

Nonetheless, the thought of it only excited me further, making me drive my cock into her ass with greater ferocity.

"Yes! YES! You like that, baby? You like knowing you'll be getting your hands on this body again?" Kelly asked, smirking even through her lust-drunk haze. "Mmmm... fuck... keep fucking me, Matt. Yes! I've gone thirty years without getting good sex. I've got a lot of time to make up for..."

Her ass had completely yielded to me by this point, my thick shaft sliding in and out of her tight ass like a smoothly oiled piston, the pleasure near overwhelming. But my resolve stayed strong, and I gave no outward sign how much she was affecting me. She was smirking as I drilled her, and that incited me into action. Looking down at her red ass, I knew just how to take that smirk off her face.

SPANK!

"OH!" she groaned in pleasure, her ass tightening around me, her head tilting as the pleasure hit her. She breathed deep and gathered herself before speaking again. "Matt... you're gonna get to know my body really well! Ugh! Fuck! It won't be long before you've fucked me more than you ever fucked Amanda! Oh... and baby..." she began, looking back at me with a raised eyebrow. "Soon, you will be fucking me more than Katie..."

Even in my lust-consumed state, this caught my attention. I looked at her as I kept fucking her, confused, but this only made her smirk again.

"That's right, baby! UGH! Fuck..." she began. "I can tell Katie's your number one slut. UGH! But Matt... I can tell you like my slut body a lot! More than just a lot... ugh... you love my body, haha! Oh! I'm not gonna let this dick go! UGH! And you won't be able to let my body go, Matt. Soon, you won't be able to get enough. OH! Soon, you'll like me more than her! I'll make that little bitch cower! Yes! I'll show you what a real woman can do! UGH! I'll show all of you that a 48-year-old like me can drain your cock better than a smug little bitch like her! FUCK! I've been out of the game for a long time, but... oh... I play for fucking keeps! I'll make you mine!"

I know she was confident, but this was a hell of a boast. Katie was no wilting flower. I couldn't imagine her releasing her grip on me, or letting another woman steal her spot at the end of my dick, especially with my baby in her belly. But the idea of these two competing for me, trying to ride my cock better than the other... I liked that idea a lot.

"OH!" I groaned, a shiver coursing down my spine.

"Mmm... you like that, baby?" Kelly sighed. "You like knowing that I'm about to make this cock mine? That I'm gonna fuck you better than any other woman, Katie included? You like knowing that it won't be long before you truly see me as a better woman than all those other whores? OH! Fuck! Keep fucking me! Yes! Keep fucking me!"

Despite being satisfied beyond words with the fucking Katie gives me, knowing that Kelly was aiming to fuck me even better, that she was coming for Katie's throne... damn, it made my balls churn.

"Fuck!" I groaned, grabbing her hips and really boring down on her. My hips were a blur as I drove my cock into her ass. My swollen dick was tingling with pleasure. I was getting close. Looking down at her ass again, seeing the jiggling cheeks, I was driven insane with need once more.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! GOD! FUCK!" she screamed out in delight, her tight ass squeezing around me, just enough for me to reach the precipice.

"Fuck..." I groaned, stifling back a massive load one last time. I knew I could just fill her ass with cum and let that be that, but I had something special planned for her.

Taking her by surprise, I pulled my cock from her asshole, standing up on the bed behind her. She looked back at me just in time for me to grab her by the shoulder. I spun her around till she was kneeling in front of me on the bed, with me towering above her, my cock pointed right at her. Taking a sudden step towards her, I leaned down, grabbed two handfuls of her big titties, and pressed them together. Before she could even see it coming, I slid my cock between her mammoth tits, fucking them savagely.

"Oh... fuck..." I groaned.

"Fuck those tits, baby!" she sighed, going along with me as I availed myself in her body, driving my swollen cock between her mammoth, fleshy tits. Her hands took over from mine, pressing her tits together, allowing me to really go to town on fucking her tits, my cock a blur as I pumped my cock in her slippery cleavage roughly. It felt incredible, the soft, silky flesh smothering my cock completely. The sight of them pressed around my cock was almost enough to get me off just by itself. And I had been close enough already that I was right back on the edge again, the cum in my balls ready to boil over. But it was Kelly's hand reaching up to cup my swollen balls that gave me the final push over the edge.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Here it comes! FUCK!" I groaned out loudly, sliding my cock out from between her massive jugs, the weapon now pointing right at her. But like the pro she was, she slid her hand up and began stroking my loaded weapon furiously.

"Do it, baby! Cum all over me! I want it!" she begged, jacking me off with her skilled hand.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHHHH!" I roared like a lion as my entire body flexed and a pressurized jet of thick, creamy cum fired out of me, landing on her massive fleshy tits, sticking to the smooth skin as if that was its sole purpose. Band after band of jizz rocketed out of me, firing across her giant breasts, the enormous udders providing an ample target for my thick, creamy seed. I fired off again and again and again, my jizz coating my mother-in-law's giant boobs, the smooth flesh getting coated with bands of the stuff. My thick cum clung to her big tits, molding to her soft curves, dripping down both off the sides and into her cleavage. I fired off another giant wad of it, leaving cum dangling from her right nipple.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I groaned as her talented hand coaxed out more cum from my swollen balls. One band of cum landed across both of her mammoth orbs. Another fired off directly into the valley between her tits. Another splattering across her other nipple, dividing her smooth pink areola in two. I fired off again and again, my cum splattering against my wife's mother's tits lewdly. But this wasn't enough. In my lust-addled mind, this felt like it could only end one way.

Pulling my still firing cock from her grasp, I took it into my own, stroking it furiously, adjusting the aim. Before Kelly knew it, she was staring down the barrel of the rifle, and before she could react...

"OH!" she called out in surprise as a thick band of her son-in-law's cum landed directly on her face, hitting on along the bridge of her nose. Another shot landed on her forehead. She turned her face enough to where the next jet of cum landed on her cheek.

Either due to the shock of getting jizz fired on her face, or the sheer force of it, she ended up on her butt in front of me. But she was not trying to dodge what was coming. No. Not in the slightest.

"Do it baby!" she purred hotly. "Cum on my fucking face!" she said, turning back towards my weapon. And it was just in time as rocket of thick cum painted itself across her lips. Then another, hitting her other cheek. Then another, ending up in her hair. Then another, weighing down one of her eye lids. "More! More!" she begged, just as a band of jizz passed through her parted lips, landing on her tongue.

"Fuck!" I groaned, still stroking myself furiously. Spending so much time with these women, with Katie, Michelle and Aisha, had forced me to adapt in order to keep up. My stamina had increased tenfold, as had my production, meaning... I could fire off massive loads again and again and again. And my mother-in-law was now experiencing this talent of mine firsthand, my cock spraying like a firehose, coating her with my thick, creamy cum.

I fired off again, a band of jizz stretching across her parted lips. Another, hitting her chin. Another, hitting her cheek again. Another, firing past her, only grazing her gorgeous features. I then fired off again... and again... and again! This might be my biggest load ever.

1...2324252627...30