Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up top, all she had one of Amanda's favorite t-shirts, a thin navy blue top with some retro logo on the front. It fit Amanda's slim body perfectly. But with Kelly, it barely fit on her. Simply put, it could not contain her mammoth tits, the material stretched out to the point of being thread bare around her giant rack. And so much of it was caught up by her enormous breasts that her midriff was left exposed. She looked incredible.

I gulped as I looked at her.

"Oh!" she said, smiling. "You're back early! I was hoping to surprise you..." Looking at me, seeing the panic in my eyes, she put two and two together. "Oh... you're meeting one of your whores here, aren't you? Well, you can cancel your plans. A whore is already here..."

That reminded me. Katie! Fuck!

"Kelly, you need to leave! Katie's on her way, and if she catches you, she'll flip!" I said, approaching her, putting one hand on her back, trying to guide her back downstairs. She freed herself from my grasp, and before I could react, she put her hand on my clothed cock.

"Uh-uh! That's your problem, not mine," she replied. "Remember... this cock belongs to me now. It's not promised to anyone else. I get it first." She squeezed my clothed bulge firmly, making me wince.

"Kelly, I..." I panted, unable to think straight. I had to stop this. Katie would be here any minute!

"Don't you think I look good?" she asked with a pout.

"Kelly... you look amazing..." I replied, unable to lie. She looked like pure sex. The thing with these girls wearing my wife's clothes, stretching them out with their superior bodies... it just did it for me in ways I couldn't describe. The sight of her like this rendered me unable to think straight.

"Well, if I look so amazing, you should prove it by fucking me!" she demanded with a sexy smirk. "Prove it by fucking me right here and now! Let that little cunt catch us! Let her catch me riding your cock better than she ever could." Kelly began pushing me back towards the bed.

"Kelly..." I sighed, hoping she'd see reason. Hoping I would have a chance to escape this without more damage.

"Kelly..." I repeated as she pushed me back onto the bed.

"Kelly..." I moaned in pleasure as she swallowed my cock to the root.

Ten minutes later, Kelly was bouncing on my cock, riding me reverse cowgirl, facing the door. The panties she had on were long gone, but she was still wearing Amanda's shirt. Her mammoth jugs were bouncing like crazy as she rode me, and her big tits were seriously threatening to blow out Amanda's top as they stretched the material out to its max.

She was blocking my view of the door, but I was so lost in the moment that all I could focus on was the pleasure and not the fear of getting caught, letting her just ride me, controlling the pace. If I hadn't been so lost in the pleasure, I might have heard a door close downstairs. I might have heard footsteps rising up the staircase.

"Fuck me, Matt!" Kelly sighed. "Fuck me!"

I was so lost in the moment I didn't sense any danger. I didn't sense anyone approaching. All I could think about was Kelly's amazing pussy, and how massive her tits looked in that top. I just gripped Kelly's hips and held on for the ride. My eyes were closed, lost in bliss. And when they opened, the danger was close enough that even I could see it. Looking at the doorway, a new presence was standing there.

Katie.

Dressed in tight, sexy clothes, despite her pregnant state, her boobs seriously looking bigger than I'd ever seen them, Katie stood in the doorway, having stopped in her tracks, a shocked expression on her face.

"Oh..." Kelly began. "Hi hon..." she called out to her daughter smugly as she fucked her man right in front of her.

I watched as Katie's disbelieving face transformed into an expression of such fury that it almost made me lose my erection. Looking at both of us, she finally exploded.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

****************