Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when she looked at me and gave me that sweet, pretty smile of hers, I knew there was nothing to fear. Poor thing. Too trusting. Too kindhearted. Her way of life was noble and respectable, but in the end, her trust would always be taken advantage of. Some bad actors would always use that trust to their advantage. Matt was. Katie was. And I was.

I greeted her warmly, giving her a big hug, pressing my big tits into her flat chest, announcing my superiority quietly. I'd always looked at her with both pride and a bit of jealousy, wishing I could be more like her. But now? No jealousy. None.

I was better than her, and I had proved it.

The rest of the day was probably as normal as it could be. Matt kept his distance from me, clearly feeling some nerves about the whole thing. I doubt he regretted what he did, though, with the way I kept catching him staring at my body. If he was feeling regret, he'd be entirely focused on his wife, and not on my big tits.

As for me? I felt fucking great. I had never felt more satisfied with myself. So fulfilled. So happy. Sure, I was a bit sore, but after what we did together that was to be expected. And besides... it was a good sore. A fun sore. The best kind of sore. A 'I got fucked so good I finally feel alive' sore. A 'I just got wrecked by a big fat dick' kinda sore. A 'I'd just gotten my brains fucked out and loved it' kinda sore. I wasn't trying to ignore that soreness.

I was delighting in it.

I was walking on air. I'm sure the rest of them noticed what a great mood I was in, considering that I was normally so bitchy and cold. I could barely contain myself, I was so excited. After years of being restrained, I finally felt alive!

Matt kept himself as distracted with other things as he could as me and him cooked up dinner that night, looking for any excuse to not engage with me. But I was cooking up something else exciting.

Once the meal was served, I made sure to sit across from him at the table, in the very same seat Katie had occupied two days prior. It took him a few seconds to note this, but once he did, I could practically see him gulp. He probably gulped again when I planted my foot against his clothed dick, teasing him with my foot just like Katie did, until he was squirming against me, practically humping back at the contact. He did his best to maintain composure, but I could see the sweat on his brow as he got harder and harder to my touch. Bob had had too many to notice what was going on in front of him, and Amanda was far too clueless to ever figure it out. So, when I finished my meal, pulled my foot from Matt's groin, and announced that I needed to head up to the bathroom, she didn't suspect a thing. But Matt got the message. I was sure of it. I didn't even look back, shaking my yoga-pants clad ass for him, knowing he was watching. I sauntered up the stairs and headed back into the bathroom, the same one Matt and Katie had shared days earlier. I left the door unlocked, knowing I wouldn't be alone for long.

If Amanda was a bit shrewder, she might have suspected something. She might have seen her husband stand up not long after I had, following in my footsteps. She might have begun suspecting something was up and walked quietly upstairs, in the way I had mere days earlier. She might have heard some strange noises and hushed voices in the guest bathroom. And if she pushed her ear against the door, she might have heard the sounds of barely restrained fucking, two hushed voices barely keeping it quiet as they went at it. She would have heard as her husband had her mom bent over the counter and drilled her roughly from behind, her pants pulled down just below her ass as he drilled up into her cunt firmly. She might have heard her husband's greedy hands slapping against her mom's huge tits after he had pulled them out from her tight top. She might have heard her own mother say... "Fuck me better than you've ever fucked Amanda! Ugh! Fuck me better than you've ever fucked Katie! Yes! Yes! I love it! Give it all to me! I want it all! Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

But Amanda heard none of these things. Amanda stayed downstairs like the good little wife she was. But I wasn't a good little wife anymore. I wasn't a mother. I was a whore. A nasty fucking slut! That's why she stayed downstairs, and that's why I was up here, getting fucked by her husband again. His big cock filling me up with another giant wad of cum, planting more of his sperm into his mother-in-law's cunt, all but ensuring I would get knocked up with his baby.

Oh yeah... this was gonna be a lot of fun...

**************

(Matt)

I'd hoped that maybe Kelly would eventually see reason. That, in the afterglow of us fucking, she would realize that what we had done could only be a one-off. A crazy mistake. I hoped that she would realize the gravity of the situation, of what we'd done, and that she would put an end to it. I wanted her to do it, because I knew I didn't have the strength to.

Luckily, she was leaving the next day. Her and Bob were flying home, and that would be that. All would be normal again. My hope was that maybe after a night of sleep, Kelly would see reason and put an end to things before she left.

The problem was... we had sex, like, three more times in the interim before she left, including the day they were flying out. So if she had any regret, she certainly wasn't showing it. As we dropped them off at the airport, after she gave me a hug that squashed her big boobs against my chest, she looked me in the eyes and held my gaze pointedly, and in that moment, I knew this wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

But for a little bit, things did return to normal. I resumed my regular schedule, re-establishing the balance I'd carefully established between Katie, Michelle, and Aisha, dividing my time between them and my wife. I'd visit Katie and Michelle at their respective houses, or head to the club where Aisha worked, eager to give them each my attention and focus solely on them.

But the thing was, ever since Thanksgiving, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about Kelly. It just... it really felt like an even deeper betrayal than anything I'd done before. Not only that I betrayed my wife by fucking her mom, but my cock had convinced her mom to betray her as well. It was so wrong, and so fucked up, and I was guilty that I had enjoyed it so much. It was so fucking good! It was easily some of the best sex I'd ever had, and that was saying something after all the shit I'd done. But it really did feel like a betrayal that I could never quite come back from. I just... I just couldn't shake it. I couldn't stop thinking about it, even after Kelly had gone back home. I couldn't stop reliving it. Fantasizing about it. Thinking back on it every day and every night. Even after she left, I just kept getting more and more obsessed.

A week or so passed, and I started to actually think she'd had second thoughts. I thought that maybe she realized how wrong our actions were and had come to regret them. For a second, I thought I was in the clear, and I began to breathe easier.

Then, out of the blue, she texted me a picture of her bare tits.

I was at work at the time, in a web meeting. But I stopped paying attention as soon as I saw I had received a text from Kelly, the first thing I'd heard from her since the weekend of Thanksgiving. The picture was just her tits, her arm held under them, showcasing them for the camera, her pink nipples as hard as diamonds. And with this picture was a text.

"Miss these yet, baby?"

My mouth was watering as my cock turned to steel in my pants. I was barely able to focus the rest of the meeting, my eyes staying locked on the photo she'd sent me. God, they looked bigger than I remembered. So round and firm and absolutely massive! I couldn't stop staring at them. These were my wife's mom's giant boobs. My mother-in-law's enormous bare tits! The knowledge that the mother of my wife was sending me a picture of her naked breasts really cemented how crazy had my life had gotten. Even though I'd been hoping this could all be left in the past mere minutes prior, as soon as she engaged me again, I found myself almost immediately sliding back in. Practically drooling at the sight of her naked jugs, I found that devil inside me rising to the surface again as I responded.

"God yes..."

That's how it began. Kelly began texting me on a regular basis with the energy of a teenager talking to her crush. All our texts before this were normal familial texts, cordial and friendly. Now... it was literally all, like... sex stuff. Flirty, teasing texts, letting me know that she'd been thinking about my cock a lot lately. Her reminding me about all the nasty stuff we'd said and done together in me and Amanda's bed. Her speaking with confidence about the things we'd be doing in the future, about all the sex we'd be having. I always felt a little bit of dread at hearing her talk this way, but my cock would always turn into steel, and I would always reply to these texts excitedly. By the time she would send me reminders to think about her when I was screwing my wife, I was already way ahead of her.

Beyond just texts, she also began sending me pictures, texting photos of her hot body to me all the fucking time. Her tits. Her ass. Her pussy. Her... everything. Pictures of her in new outfits, sent under the guise that she wanted my opinion. Her wearing a tight, snug top that was very low-cut, showing off a major expanse of her enormous tits and succulent cleavage. A picture of her ass in a teeny-tiny thong, looking positively mouthwatering. She also began sending me pictures of her luscious body adorned in very expensive, very filthy lingerie. She mentioned how she'd had a bad habit of buying all these wicked outfits over the years, more for her own benefit than her husband's, as she never planned to wear them for him. This was stuff that was far too slutty for a wife and mother like her to wear, and besides... in her mind, Bob was not a worthy audience for such things. But I'd proven my worthiness, and she was happy to showcase her body in all these filthy little numbers for me and only me. Seeing her in these lingerie sets, the mesh thigh-highs. The high heels. The sexy lace. The smooth silk. She looked like she was in a natural form, her mom outfits gone, replaced by pure sex.

Even the pictures she'd post online on social media showed her wearing outfits that were a bit more revealing than what she would normally wear, showing more skin and highlighting her hot body even in normal situations.

I'd affected her as much as she had me.

Even through her pictures, I could just feel a new, refreshed confidence and excitement just pouring off of her. Before, she seemed resigned to her fate, an uncommonly beautiful older woman in a boring, sexless marriage. But now... there was just something about her, a wild and bold confidence. My mother-in-law was a total babe, and in every picture she sent me, sex was dripping out of her pores. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

She'd even begun to enter my thoughts when I was with the other girls.

*************

I was at Michelle's place one evening after work. While she was not quite as far along with her pregnancy as Katie was, she still had a very noticeable baby belly. And much like Katie, her desires had become insatiable as her pregnancy moved along. Add on to that the fact that her relationship with me was probably the longest lasting one she'd ever had meant that she was getting fucked on a more regular basis than she ever had before. And for a slut like her, that was saying something. As we fucked more and more often, fucked better than she ever had before, her delicious body had become accustomed to that near constant pleasure I was providing, quickly going from a want to a need. This all, combined with her predilection for anal sex, meant that my wife's pregnant best friend had become thoroughly addicted to getting deep-dicked up the ass by my hard married cock. And I mean it... she was almost insane with need for my cock up her ass.

"UGH! GOD DAMMIT! YES!" she moaned loudly, on her hands and knees in front of me on the great big bed I'd bought for her. Her ass was so experienced in the dark arts of buttfucking that it could smoothly swallow my entire throbbing length while squeezing it with the same vise-like grip it always did. I was driving into her ass roughly, making her entire body shudder from the force of it, but I knew that's how she liked it. "GOD! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, her massive, swollen tits bouncing lewdly, her pregnant belly shaking from the force of my body slamming into hers.

This had been a day I'd carved out for us to hook up, to just let loose and fuck with no interruptions, and it was clear by her texts in the leadup that she'd been dying for it. So as soon as I stepped through her door, it had been a hurried, feverish encounter, clothes being ripped off each other as I carried her up the stairs. No preamble. No foreplay. Within five minutes of being in her house, I was nine-inches deep in her ass.

"FUCK!" she groaned out as I drilled her tight, clenching asshole, my cock throbbing, ready to explode. "I love it! Yes! YES! I swear to fucking Christ I could only do anal for the rest of my life and be a happy girl! Yes! Yes! It's SO GOOD! I love it! UGH GOD! I fucking love it!" she moaned loudly. I believed it. Knowing her like I did, I knew that she really was an anal addict, and I mean it. Anal sex was her drug, and she was only truly blissed out and content after a rough, thorough buttfucking. It seemed like she'd always kept her addiction in check, but thanks to her affair with me, she'd practically become a junkie for having big hard dick up her ass. She couldn't get enough.

"Keep doing it! Keep fucking me!" she sighed in pleasure. I leaned down over her, my front pressed against her back as I reached around her, availing my hands on her massive swollen tits. As I did this, I sucked on her neck, making her shiver with pleasure. This gave me a bit less leverage to fuck her, but she was more than happy to pick up the slack, driving back into me eagerly.

"You like that ass, baby?" Michelle snarled as her tits jiggled in my palms. I kissed up her neck, making her purr in ecstasy. "I know you love it! UGH! Love it more than anything! No other girl's ass could treat you this fucking good! No other's girl's ass can make your cock explode like mine can! Haha!" I couldn't disagree. Her ass was fucking incredible. It felt like her entire sexual appetite revolved around her ass, so she had trained herself to be an absolute animal at anal sex, more than any of the other women. So yeah... fucking her ass was like nothing else.

"Fuck!" I groaned in pleasure, my fingers digging into her soft squeezable breasts.

"You need to fuck my ass more than you ever needed Amanda for anything! UGH! Yes!" Michelle moaned. "You're gonna leave your wife for good someday, but you'll never give up on this ass! Yes! Yes!" I grunted in pleasure at this bold yet hot claim, that the sensation of her tight asshole around my big married dick meant more to me than my wife.

It may be true.

I shuddered at the thought, and my mouth feasted on her neck, sucking at it like a horny teenager. I let my hands drift downwards, rubbing her pregnant belly as I drove my cock into her asshole

"Mmm... I love it..." she sighed. "I love knowing I'm carrying my best friend's husband's baby! Mmm. Yes! And you love it too! Fuck! She was so excited to start a family with you! Ugh! But you gave her slut best friend a baby instead! Fuck! This baby was meant for her, but it's in my belly instead! You love her! UGH! You married her! But when it mattered most... oh... when you had to choose... fuck... you chose me over her! Yes! When it came time for some dirty, nasty baby-making, it was my cunt you chose to pump your cum into. Ah! It was my perfect body you chose to make a baby with! UGH! I'm so hot I've made your wife repulsive to you! YES! You'd rather pump cum into my asshole than make a baby with your wife! UGH! FUCK! That's it, baby! Fuck my fucking ass! Yes! I want you cum in my fucking ass! Yes! Pump your baby-mama's ass full of cum, baby!"

Her words made my cock throb, and I had to take this up a level. Pulling my hands from her pregnant belly, I leaned back up, grabbed her hips, and really bore down on her ass, our bodies colliding loudly. This renewed force was making her squeal in delight, her luscious breasts bouncing like crazy, her pregnant belly swaying above the mattress.

So, you may ask yourself what this has to do with Kelly. By all means, it shouldn't have anything to do with my mother-in-law. I was having excellent sex with a delightfully nasty slut, my wife's best friend, and she was spewing just the right level of venom to keep my cock hard and my fucking harder. But Kelly just seemed to keep finding a way.

In the process of us ripping off each other's clothes, the last thing that came off for me were my pants, which were tossed aside between Michelle pushing me down onto the bed and her swallowing my dick. And in her fervor to get my pants down, my phone ended up falling from my pocket, meaning that it was now face-up on the bed on the edge of my peripheral vision. And even though it was on silent, it lighting up as a new text came in caught my attention, even through my lustful daze. My eyes saw that the sender was Kelly, and despite the fact that Michelle should be my entire focus at a moment like this, I couldn't stop myself for glancing back at the phone, reading the text that she'd sent.

"I'm guessing you're with one of your sluts now... if you think about me, you'll cum extra hard!"

I tried to fight it. I really did. While it was easy to let my mind wonder to another woman when I was struggling to endure sex with Amanda, it almost felt rude to not give someone as hot and sexy and large-breasted as Michelle my full attention. But when I came a few minutes later, when I blew my top and filled Michelle's eager ass with an extra massive wad of cum, it was images of Kelly's hot body flashing across my mind's eye, coaxing that thunderous load of cum from my balls.

Fuck. She was taking over my life from hundreds of miles away with a mere text.

She texted me at a perfectly infuriating rate, not letting me forget about her for too long, keeping me on edge with her teasing. I'd tried throwing myself into my work, and in the slow moments, Kelly would force herself to the top of my mind even without texting me. And the thing that happened at the end of my fuck with Michelle... it kept happening. My mind kept flashing to Kelly, and I didn't like it. I tried to lessen my phone time, but I needed it for both work and my personal life, so that didn't help. I didn't like not being able to just focus on these amazing women during my time with them. I felt like if I kept getting distracted, it wouldn't be long before one of them would catch on as to why. They were too clever, and they knew me too well. It could blow up everything if they knew another woman was demanding my attention at all times, especially with that woman being my mother-in-law. So, that, combined with the holidays, meant that I actually had to start cancelling some planned meet-ups with the girls, saying I was too busy. They weren't happy, and I wasn't either, but they bought it.

On top of that, every time I went home, I felt increasingly terrible about the deep, cutting betrayal I'd committed against my wife, especially considering how obsessed with her mom I'd become. So... I thought maybe the answer was right there in front of me with Amanda. Maybe, at least until Kelly got bored of me, or my obsession with her passed, I could put a bit more focus on Amanda, make up for the betrayal I'd committed against her. Then, I could resume my normal schedule with the other three women.