Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blessedly, I think that lost volley was finally it. My balls kept twisting, but nothing more was coming. Finally, after a day or two of constant teasing, my nuts felt completely empty.

I looked down at the damage. Kelly was fucking covered with semen. Even I was amazed at how much had burst out from my nuts, especially so close to my previous orgasm. But her tits were strewn with the stuff, thin bands adorning her colossal jugs, crisscrossing them immaculately, jizz hanging off her nipples. And cum was literally dripping off her face. One eye was completely plastered shut, her eyelid completely coated in semen. Drops of it were falling off her cheeks and landing on the bedspread. And thin bands of cum were connecting her lips as she gasped for breath. And all the movement had caused her hair to get all messed up again, some falling over her gorgeous features, landing in the pools of cum and staying stuck to her face. Looking up at me through both her hair and the puddles of semen on her face, she met my eyes and smirked.

"Well, Matt, I'm fucking covered in your sperm..." she began. "Guess I really am a whore now..."

***********

(Kelly)

For a few minutes, I just sat on the floor of my daughter's and son-in-law's bedroom, recovering from the unholy fuck session Matt and me had just taken part in together. I had tried to get up onto my feet on the carpet, but my shaky legs had given out after a couple steps. My hot ass ended up planted on the floor as I fell with a heavy thud. The floor was comfortable enough for now.

I felt dizzy. Drunk. Drunk on dick. Overdosed on hardcore, nasty fucking. And I was still coming down from my high. If I moved too much, I feared I'd collapse into a puddle on the floor, unable to move. So, I just sat there, not moving from the spot Matt had chosen for me, where he'd put me on my knees and fucking painted me with his cum.

What a guy...

I looked up at him. Unlike me, who was a bit out of practice with this sort of thing, as soon as the fun was over, he snapped into action. He opened the windows in the bedroom, airing it out. Then, with the efficiency of a man who'd done this plenty of times before, he ripped off the sheets from his bed, collecting them all into his arms quickly. He then smoothly grabbed any of our discarded clothing into his arms and marched downstairs, still totally naked, moving with a purpose and masculine decisiveness that was, admittedly, very sexy.

For a minute, I just sat there, basking in the afterglow. Even as recently as this morning, I hadn't even planned to go this far. I had steeled myself after waking up, ready to finally bring the hammer down on my son-in-law. But seeing him again, having all those memories of the day prior rise right back to the surface... just being around him made me so horny I couldn't think straight. I just had to have him. Like a runaway train, once that choice was made, there was no stopping the inevitable. Sex was destined to happen. And it had happened. Fuck, had it ever. And now, here I was on the floor of my son-in-law's bedroom, covered with his cum, feeling more content than I had in decades.

It was... bliss.

I could have stayed like this for the rest of the day. I really could have. But knowing I had to eventually follow in his lead and get cleaned up, I finally pushed myself up onto my feet. On shaky legs, I reached my feet. Stumbling a bit, I put my hand on the nearby dresser for balance until I felt like I could support myself. Feeling a bit more stable, I began padding down the hallway, still completely naked, my bare tits quaking as I did so, cum dripping off of my body, landing on the carpet below me.

I lost my balance once or twice on this short journey, but it I made it to my goal, the bathroom. The guest bathroom, the same one where this whole thing had started. The location I'd overheard Matt and Katie going at it. The beginning of the path that had led me to getting hosed down with my son-in-law's semen. I closed the door behind me and turned the lights on.

My reflection in the mirror caught my attention. At first, I didn't recognize myself. My hair, a total mess, my chestnut locks heavy and wet from both sweat and cum. Some of my hair was knotted up from the ferocity of the encounter, and some of it was now falling over my face, sticking to the cum pooled there. My face itself was flush and pink, still hot from the vigorous fucking. My makeup was long gone, and what little was left was smeared. But I just couldn't get over how the massive amount of thick, warm, heavy semen coated my gorgeous features. I was a fucking mess!

The rest of me didn't look much better off. The creamy skin of my giant boobs was red from the rough treatment Matt had given them, at least the flesh that was visible. The rest of it coated with more thick, creamy bands of jizz, enough that some of the drops of it were still dripping off of me. I pivoted and looked at my big, firm ass, and it was a heavier red from the rough spankings he'd given me in the heat of the action. I turned back to completely face forward again, looking into my own eyes in the reflection.

The carefully cultivated image I'd developed as a mature, confident older woman was gone now. Near thirty years of sobriety from this type of hardcore, nasty fucking... gone in an instant. What I was seeing was unmistakable. A nasty, disgusting, trashy slut. A whore coming off a trick. There was no way to paint this any other way. I could clean up and put myself together again, but in the end, this is what I'd always be. Being a mother... a wife... that was all secondary. But this is what I was. What I truly was.

A whore.

A nasty fucking slut.

At this revelation, I smiled.

An excited grin rose to my face before I could stop it. What I'd just done with Matt... it was amazing! Holy shit! The best sex I'd ever had. No. That... that was fucking! That was nasty, rough, incredible fucking! That's not the type of thing a mature, respectable mother would do. Only the nastiest of sluts would do that. I'd just fucked my own son-in-law, my daughter's husband. I was covered with his cum... I was filled with his cum... I could be knocked up with his baby. There would be no coming back from this...

Good.

I'd made my choice. I wasn't going back. I couldn't go back. I didn't want to go back. I'd had more excitement and fulfillment in these last few hours than in the last thirty years. How could I go back after a relapse like that? How could I ignore something that felt so right? So natural? So...amazing!? No. Never. Not again. Not ever. I wasn't gonna be a good girl. A good wife. A good mom. No. I was a slut. A hot, nasty whore.

I grinned again.

I examined my whorish image in the mirror with pride. This was right. It just felt right. I posed and preened, admiring my reflection. I pulled my hair back away from my face, leaving my visage unobscured. Cum was still dripping off of me, both from my face and from my big breasts. I slid my fingers along the outside of one of my big tits, gathering a healthy dollop of cum onto my fingertips before bringing them to my mouth, sucking off the thick semen with a satisfied smirk.

I couldn't get enough of my own image. I know that was pretty much the textbook definition of narcissism, but I didn't care. It was about time my image on the outside matched the one within. It was about damn time I got covered in cum again. Fuck... I wanted to stay like this forever!

But alas, I knew I couldn't. As much fun as it was to admire my whorish visage as I swallowed thick wads of my daughter's husband's semen off my fingers, I knew I had to clean up.

The warm water felt damn near scalding as I stepped into the shower, but I always liked it hot. The heated water cascaded down my naked form, and for a while I just stood beneath the showerhead, letting the water cascade down my hair and face, washing away my sins. My eyes were closed, basking in the warmth. The comfort. Time got away from me a bit as I stood in place, and when I stepped back and looked down at my nude form, there were still bands of Matt's jizz clinging to my body, not wanting to leave my slutty figure. But damn... Matt fired off so much of the stuff all over me that I would probably be finding his sperm on my body for weeks on end. Fuck... I could probably stare into my own cleavage on Christmas day and find spots of dried semen from this very encounter, still clinging to me, marking me for what I truly was, a dirty slut. And honestly, the thought of that only excited me.

Matt had truly made a slut out of me.

Oh, that Matt... fuck. What a fucking man he turned out to be. Goddamn. I don't know if I'd ever been so wrong about a man before. But, just... wow. I was fucking wrong. I got it now. I understood what Katie saw in him. Why she had sunk her claws so deeply into him of all people. Why a slut like her would want to make a baby with a boy scout like him.

Because that was the thing. Despite everything, he was in fact a boy scout. He was kind and handsome and sweet. But there was a lion inside him. A roaring, cursing animal. And to be able to incite that within him, to make a man so kind go into such a lustful frenzy... God, it was fucking hot. He didn't have to do any of this. He was rich and handsome and successful. And he had the sweet, nice, cute wife that most men would be more than satisfied with. Yet, he was willing to throw all that away just to get at my hot body. He was willing to betray a woman he truly loves because I was just that fucking hot to him. Goddamn... even after that intense fucking, my body was starting to warm up again.

My shampoo filled hands were ostensibly washing my naked form, but my fingers were far more interested in pinching my rock-hard nipples. Fuck! To be able to induce that kind of lustful rage in such a cool, calm young man like Matt. To make someone so nice do such awful things to my body. To see him unleashed as a fucking man, spanking my ass and hosing me down with cum, using my body for pleasure, using my body as a sex toy to make himself cum. To make such a respectful young man treat me like the whore I was... it was a thrill I couldn't describe.

It truly was like I had discovered fire, the sinful fires I'd only glimpsed in the distance before. Something so fundamental to my existence that I couldn't believe I'd gone without it. Inciting the lustful fires in my son-in-law was an indescribable pleasure that didn't compare to anything else. Katie had found it. Michelle had found it. That stripper had found it.

And now I had found it.

What made it better was that he was taken. Sure, I'd fucked guys that had girlfriends in my younger years. Hell, I'd done it with a few married men as well, and it was always an extra thrill to make a guy choose you over another girl. But what made this better was that Matt should be above all this nastiness. Those taken guys in my younger years, they were in the 'game'. They were young, horny guys that were on the market. Sure, they had girlfriends, but if you looked at them, you wouldn't be surprised to hear they'd cheated. They were just that type of guy. The type of guy would cheat.

But Matt wasn't.

Matt wasn't a classic cheater. He had every reason in the world not to cheat on his pretty wife, yet he did it anyway. He loved his wife. He wanted to be loyal to her. It was not that he wanted to betray her, but that he had to. He had to cheat. He had to betray his wife. He just had to fuck me.

Because I was just that fucking hot...

Fuck!

I looked down to find one of my hands supporting myself against the wall, and the other between my legs, my fingers stuffed up my pussy, pleasuring myself. I knew I was still a fucking babe. I knew it! I was looked at as a wife. A mom. But no man had treated me like the slut I was... until Matt. Because of him, I was the slut I was always meant to be again. Yes!

I still couldn't believe it. I had sex with my own son-in-law. My daughter's husband. Amanda's soulmate. I'd fucked him. I'd ridden his big hard cock. I let him cum inside me. I made him fill my unprotected cunt with his potent cum. I'd demanded that he knock me up with his baby...

My own juices covered my fingers as a small yet satisfying orgasm coursed through me. Sure, Matt had made me cum harder... a lot harder... but a small orgasm as I reflected on what I'd done really cemented it in mind. It was no mistake. No one-time thing. What I said to him was true. We were going to fuck again. And again. And again. I'd found that good dick, and I wasn't gonna let it go. I was gonna fuck him better than all those other sluts.

And I would take Katie's place.

I was gonna be his queen slut. His number one. The one that fucks him best. The one that he becomes addicted too. Because I was better. Better than all of them. Better than Amanda. Better than Katie.

I was a whore reborn, and there would be no going back.

************

I don't know how long I stayed in the shower cleaning up, but I eventually strutted out from the steamy shower bare-ass naked, sauntering down the hall shamelessly, not caring if someone else had come home. Not caring if I could get caught.

Luckily, neither Bob nor Amanda had gotten back yet, so I made it to my room without incident. I got redressed, first putting on a blue lace bra and matching thong before putting on a sexier outfit than the one I had worn this morning, an outfit I wore on vacation. Nothing too crazy. A tight orange top, a bit low-cut, struggling to contain my massive tits. And down below, a snug pair of yoga pants, clinging to my firm, juicy ass, highlighting its firmness and perfect shape. Perhaps a little too sexy for a day around family, but I was a fucking whore who'd just fucked her son-in-law, so... the outfit was a perfect fit.

Once I emerged from my room, I realized I was alone upstairs. For a few moments, I looked around, studying my surroundings. I padded barefoot back towards the bedroom to admire the damage. But I was surprised to find the sheets had been replaced with new ones, everything all in place, no signs of the sinning that had taken part here. Matt... he was efficient, I'll give him that. I tried to see if he'd missed anything. Any stray splatters of jizz on the carpet, either in this room or in the hall. Any wet spots from all the sweat or sex-juices we'd shared on the bed. Nothing. I found nothing.

He was good.

I padded downstairs. I walked past the living room, inspecting it as well, finding no signs of any naughtiness here either. My discarded outfit was gone, as were any other signs of what we'd done here. I walked past the laundry room, hearing the washing machine rumbling, filled with our clothes and the bed sheets, washing any evidence of our illicit affair away. I smirked, knowing we had gotten away with it.

I found Matt in the kitchen, his back to me. For a moment, I admired him. He was very handsome, and after what we'd done, I could feel my blood pumping at the sight of him. God, I could eat him up right now again. Fuck...

He'd gotten cleaned up as well. It seemed like as soon as we were done, he'd marched around the house, cleaning up any signs of our affair. And it was then, only then, once all other evidence was gone, that he allowed himself to cover up the last bit of evidence, himself. While I was in the shower, he'd done the same in his own bathroom, showering and washing up and getting dressed in the time I was lost in my own world in the shower. Now here he stood, dressed like he normally does, pretending like he was a normal husband, and not the cursing, rutting stud he truly was. We both were hiding our true natures, but judging by our outfits, he was far better at hiding it.

"Hey there, lover..." I called out, making him jump in shock. He turned and look back at me, looking every bit the normal husband he tried to be.

"Kelly..." he said, his tone a far cry from the animal-like roars of pleasure I'd heard from him earlier. He looked like 'himself' again.

"Is that how you do it?" I asked with a smile. "You just pretend like your all 'normal' again? You pretend you're just a loving husband, and not an... animal? Cute..." I said, sauntering over to him. My heavy breasts were jiggling in my tight orange top, a fact that very obviously got his attention, his eyes damn near following their bouncing. I stepped in close to him. "But I'm through pretending..." At this, I reached forward and cupped his dick through his pants. "I meant it when I told you I'm gonna own this dick. We're not done yet. We're only just getting started. I'm gonna get a lot of use out of this big, juicy cock of yours. And when I come calling, you'd better answer..." I squeezed his prominent bulge through his pants, making him squirm. With him in my control again, I grabbed his chin and lowered his eyeline till his gaze got caught in my canyon-like cleavage. Even though he'd gotten to know my big tits very well already, he was still looking at them like he'd never seen a pair so big.

Mmm... this one was something special.

"Do you understand?" I purred, squeezing his stiffening cock. At the same moment, we heard a car door slam shut. Someone was home. But I didn't flinch. I didn't budge. "Do you understand?" I asked again, more firmly than before.

"Yes..." he panted, starting to panic despite a sheen of lust flashing across his face. Smiling wickedly, I stepped back, and it was just in time. From the garage emerged my husband Bob, looking a little worse for wear.

"How was the game?" I asked like a dutiful wife, letting my smile fade into my normal sneer.

"Big win! Big fucking win!" he said, pumping his fist in the air, his face a little flushed as he smiled happily. "Did you watch?"

"No..." I said simply, barely able to hide how little I cared. Bob... a good man. A good husband. Everything a woman a like me could hope for... that's what I'd always told myself. What a fool I'd been... but no longer. After experiencing what I just had with Matt, after realizing I could still be a wicked, nasty slut like Katie... I now see how much I'd been missing out on. I'd tried living the fairy tale life, with a good husband, and one perfect daughter, but I never got my happy ending. At least... not until today. And after cumming like crazy on my son-in-law's big fat perfect cock, I realized what a failure my husband had been. How badly he'd been holding me back. Matt had outclassed him in every way, and if he had at least given me a fraction of the pleasure Matt did, maybe I wouldn't have cheated on him. But Matt... mmm that Matt... he was younger, more virile, a much better fuck, and he had a way bigger dick. Bob didn't compare to him in the slightest, and after years of being loyal to such an... inferior man... I was ready take my place with someone more at my level. I only wondered how long I'd be able to hide my resentment, because honestly, after tasting the other side... I couldn't imagine conjuring any real affection for him ever again. He was my husband, and I felt nothing.

Taking off his coat, Bob moved to walk past us, speaking up as he did so.

"So, what did you guys do with your time?" he asked. At this, I smirked and looked at Matt. For a moment, I was fucking tempted to just come out with it, and his eyes flashed with panic. But I was smarter than that.

"Nothing much... just some long, hard talks. Got to know each other a lot better..." I said vaguely.

"Haha... glad to see you survived, bud," Bob said, clapping Matt on the shoulder as he left the room. Matt looked over at me, and I could only smile back, savoring the control I'd gained over him, my new pet on a leash.

This was gonna be fun.

*************

The sun was coming down by the time Amanda got back home, worn down from a day at work that lasted longer than she had expected. Part of me was nervous that she would sense something was off, that she would sense something in the air that let her know something bad had happened in her absence. Something that would give away the fact that her handsome hubby and her gorgeous mother had just had sex.

1...2425262728...30