Survive

Story Info
What goes round comes around.
13.4k words
3.13
35.5k
25
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started this story two months ago. It was intended to be a short one. But it has ended up like this. I tried put a stop to it because I thought it was going on too long. I hope you enjoy the read.

Survive.

By loveofmylife75

As I was growing up, I decided to set myself a few goals for me to achieve. The first one came from when I was watching the Olympics on TV. I wanted to be a good all-round swimmer. I was big, but with no arms or leg muscles. But most of all. I wanted to be able to swim for miles on end.

My second goal was to enjoy my rich background. You know exactly what I mean. Go out to parties, get drunk and test my manhood. My parents were well off, but not millionaires so I wanted for nothing.

My grandfather on my father's side had promised me his business. That was when I was at the ripe old age of fourteen. My grandmother, well she was a true second mother to me. But she passed away suddenly six months later after my last birthday. That was when my grandfather wrapped himself up in his business. He missed my grandmother and so did I.

My grandparents are on my mother's side. They were both still alive and they both looked forward to seeing me. I visited them once a week, sometimes even more. They spoiled me rotten. They also were well off. I knew that at some time in the far future. I would become well off but not a millionaire. Since I was an only child. Sorry for not introducing myself. My name is George Hendry Wilson by the way.

I went to college, after the lessons. I was using the college swimming pool; I never achieved any good marks even though I was bright. So, you could say, I was an underachiever. But that was not the case. Because one day I knew I would become well of, so why should I bother?

One night my grandfather came to see my parents. I was not in the room while they were talking. Then my mother came for me and summoned me into the living room. Granddad, he was a hard-nosed businessman.

I will not go into what I was told. But I had the worst telling off in my life from my parents and my grandfather. I had to buck my ideas up or else. They told me. I knew that night. I had to improve on my education or else.

After my grandfather had left. My parents told me we were going to get my education back on track. Grandfather had arranged for a free-lance teacher to come every night after college. For three gruelling hours. Well, that had taken care of my swimming goal.

All week I studied. Weekends were no different. The free-lance teacher was there dead on ten am and left at five pm. I had no social life other than meeting friends at college. Well, the free-lance teacher had worked wonders on me. From being an underachiever in college. My college marks from then on were never less than 98%.

My father's business belonged to my grandfather. But he traded under a different name. So, between them they had a big chunk of the engineering business in the town where we lived. My mother's parents also had shares in both companies.

The years past and at last. My parents and grandparents were over the moon with my education results. My father and grandfather had been talking about me. I was informed I was going on a long well-deserved holiday next year.

I went for a walk with my grandfather one day. During that walk he gave me his business card with his private number on it. Then he told me. Do not worry about money he would take care of it. Go and sow your wild oats. And make sure you get regular checkups at the clinics. After you have sown ALL your wild oats, then he told me to look for a wife.

It was the beginning of winter, so I had to wait for my long summer holiday until next year. All paid for with money in my back pocket. The first thing I wanted to do was get back to my first goal: swimming. So back to the Olympic swimming pool I went.

On the first day I swam as far as I could. It was half the length of the pool. I was exhausted. I was out of condition, leaning on the side of the swimming pool. I watch the other swimmers going up and down the Olympic swimming pool. That was exactly what I wanted to do. I completed six more half the length of the pool. I was all done.

I went to the gym and found a trainer. I told him what I wanted to do. He showed me exercises that I had to do. Getting my breathing right and building up my arms and leg muscles. Also, he told me what foods to eat. So, I was in the gym for days on end.

Then I went to the pool and started to swim. With every stroke, I swam with ease. All down to the exercises. So now for me. I was in the gym and swimming pool as often as I could.

Now I was able to swim with confidence in myself. I was diving and swimming underwater with ease. Now it was time to swim for a mile or so. Within weeks I was doing three miles of continuous swimming. I wanted to do even more before winter was over. On my arms and legs, I had muscles, with muscles on them.

I had finished my three-mile swim. Ten-minute break before my next swim. Two more swimmers were doing the same as me. I joined them in the pool. Up and down, we went. It was like we all were racing each other for the Olympics. As time passed, I was getting close to completing a ten-mile swim. So, I started to do other swimming strokes.

My father told me I had to be in Mr. Snowden's office as our lawyer. Prompt at ten am on Monday morning and my grandfather would be there. It was for me to sign my terms and contract of employment within my grandfather's business. Since I had never signed a contract before. I wonder why two other people had to sign and date it as witnesses. After myself and my grandfather had done so. It was a normal thing to do? That was it as far as I was concerned, I worked for my grandfather??

+ + + + + + + + + +

This night I was in the swimming pool, sitting on the pool wall, with my feet dangling in the water. When walked a girl. She was about five ten, With a nice figure. There was no way I could tell the colour of her hair because of the swimming hat she was wearing.

She dived in and started to swim. God, could she swim like a mermaid. I slid down in the water and started to swim alongside her. Up and down the pool we went. I kept pace with her and from time to time I swam that bit faster. I wanted to meet this girl. At last, she stopped for a break. We looked at each other for the first time. I smiled; she smiled. That was it, it was time to speak to her. Now I have a third goal: GIRLS.

"My name is George," I said to her.

She smiled back at me.

"Amelia," she said.

She pushed off the side of the pool wall and started to swim. I followed her. After a good deal of swimming together. It was time for her to go. Before Amelia got out of the pool. I asked her, "would she like a cup of coffee with me before she left."

She smiled at me.

"Yes," she answered.

We met for coffee and talked for at least two hours. We made a date for the following night. Well, that was the beginning of Amelia and myself dating.

Amelia Williams had no living relatives in the whole wide world. Amelia was in business management. And wanted to run her own company and be successful before she was thirty. And that was to be in engineering.

While I was dating Amelia. I met another sweet girl. So, I was dating two girls. (Yes, I was two timing) before I went on my long holiday. My parents knew I was seeing the other girl, but did not know about Amelia!

+ + + + + + + + + +

It was time for my holiday. My grandfather turned up with two cruise tickets. He knew all about me and the other girl he thought. I was off on holiday for four weeks' time. That night I sat down and considered my options. The other girl was giving me all I wanted, while I was still sowing my wild oats.

But she was not for me in the way of a loving wife. She also was timing me. All fair in love and war as they say. The beginning of that week. I asked Amelia to come on holiday for me. She agreed and booked two weeks leave from work.

We had separate cabins and the cruise was great. Eating, drinking, walking round the deck, dancing. And of course, swimming in the ship's small pool. I thought Amelia was getting the idea. I was getting ready to propose to her because of the way she acted. But I was not ready for marriage yet.

So, I had to think of a way to end our dating. Since I could not get her into bed. When we were at the ship's pool. There were women much more attractive than Amelia. Even though she had a nice body.

The cruise was coming to an end. We were told before the last stop on the cruise, there was a trip on a deserted Island on the route home. They told us it was used in years gone by. The pirates used the island as a refuge and somewhere to hide their booties.

It had clean water, wild animals, caves, and great coves. It also had a good deal of washed-up timber. It was a bit out of the way for it to be inhabited. So, six row boats went out to the Island.

I had a flash in my head. 'How to get rid of Amelia, leave her on the deserted Island. Another ship would pick her up one day soon.'

We went for a long walk towards the other side of the Island. I looked at my watch and it was time to get back to the ship. Amelia was walking in front of me. This was my chance to leave her on a deserted Island.

I walked backwards until I could not see her anymore, I turned, and ran like hell away from her. When I got to the row boats. I told the man in charge we had an argument and she had left on one of the other boats. He was thick as a brick. By the time Amelia got back to where the row boats were, the ship was underway.

For those next three days I had my meals in my cabin. I also ordered Amelia food for her and she was to have eaten in her cabin. I threw the food out of the port hole. No one on the ship asked a question of me. I packed all Amelia's clothes ready to disembark. On the day we were to disembark. I put Amelia bags outside her cabin ready for the porters to take them off the ship.

I picked up her bags and returned them to where Amelia lived. Putting them inside the doorway. Before you say it. YES, I was a complete BASTARD for doing this to her.

Within two weeks, I was out one night with friends and walked MISS RIGHT. I have no intention of trying to describe her. Let us put it this way. In the book WAR AND PEACE there are 587,287 words. That is enough to describe her. I was told her name was Juile Masters. I was introduced to her and she was smitten with me, like I was with her. In less than six months of steady dating I popped the age-old question?

+ + + + + + + + + +

During that time, I found out that Juile had quite a few boyfriends. And where she worked. They closed for half a day on Wednesday. Changing from morning to afternoon closing alternate weeks. Julie, She had the right personality, men scoped around her all wanting the same thing as me (to bed her.) Some had managed to bed her and I was one of the lucky ones to do it. Putting it out of my mind about the other men who had bedded her. Like I forgot about the girls and women I also had bedded.

Six months later the church bells rang out loud and clear for the pair of us. Juile's parents had plenty of money and her parents knew all about my wealth I was to inherit one day. So, my father and grandfather were hardnose business men. They had drawn up a fire/waterproof prenuptial agreement for myself and Juile.

They wanted to make sure that all their hard work would stay in our family. I was in love with Juile Wilson (nee Masters). And I could not get enough of her sweet lovely body and she loved what I had to offer time after time after time.

+ + + + + + + + + +

During all this time. When I left Amelia stranded on that deserted Island. To be honest I never gave it a second thought. But during her three-years being stranded there. Amelia voided one day she would even be with me one day.

Amelia had to fend for herself. She knew how to make a fire and lived on raw sea-fish for a week or so. And lived in one of the many caves. She walked all-round the island. As luck would have it, soon she found a chest in one of the many caves. I must have belonged to one of the smugglers or pirates that used the island years before. She opened it up and found pirate's knives in it.

Well, that meant Amelia became what people would call her a fronter's woman having to fend for herself. She caught wild pigs and turkey while she lived on the island. And with fresh water she would live. She killed the wild animals and gutted them. It was distasteful at first. But her hate for me kept her going.

Amelia had on a tee shirt and shorts and walking pumps plus the other things women have to wear. When I left her there. So, she had to find some other types of material to wear. She searched the caves and found old pirates' clothing. And started to wear them keeping her tee shirt and shorts for when she would be rescued. Whenever that would be?

She buckled down and got on with living alone on the Island. Her hate increases with her every living day about me. She walked naked around the Island and she had even tan all over her nice body.

While searching the Island she found a box left by the smugglers or pirates. It was one you needed to carry with both arms at full stretch. The timber was rotting due to all the years it had sat there. They must have been trying to hide it behind some rocks. Anyone could have found it from the forgotten past.

When she opened the box, the first thing she saw was a leather bag. That you could hang from round your neck and shoulder. When she opened the leather bag. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. It was nearly three quarters full of pirate's booty. Jewels, pearls necklaces and more necklaces full of jewels.

Amelia was rich beyond her wildest dreams with the box of booty. As well as finding the box she had been swimming every day and found mussels. When she opened some of them up, she found black and white pearls in them of all sizes small to large. They also went into her leather bag of treasure. She had quite a few pearls after those years. The leather bag was jam packed full. While Amelia was alone, she had to survive to get her revenge on me.

+ + + + + + + + + +

For the next two years for Juile and I. We had our difficulties. But for the last three months something had changed in her. She was running hot and cold in our love making. Yet, she was always so hot after I returned from my short business trips. Then I noticed after my last three short business trips she was cold. That was when I remembered what my grandfather had been telling me on our walks together.

I had best not leave you in the dark. This is what my grandfather had told me about the Masters family. That the Masters family had been robbers, that is how they got their money. They were very good at robbing people and not getting caught. My grandfather had been told this through a friend of a friend. Juile's mother was always with some other man. So, my grandfather could not be certain if Juile was of the Masters family? He went on to say that old saying "like mother like daughter?"

Juile's Father had plenty of women. Leaving them with a kid or two here and there. And that was why my grandfather and father. Had insisted on the fire/waterproof prenuptial agreement. Between Juile and I, protecting our family business.

It was nine am on Monday Morning. Not being stupid I called in one of the backstreet private detectives. I wanted proof if Juile was cheating on me. I gave him a photograph of her. The car registration number where she worked and of course I gave him her maiden name of Masters.

I gave him a copy of the key to my house and told him to install cameras. Follow her if she went to a hotel or too. I had two more short business trips to do. Before I was tied to my desk for a while. But I was going to make them an extra day longer.

It had taken the back street private detective. Three days to install the cameras and recording stuff in my house. He used a local electrical surveillance man to install the stuff. It was in every room including the bathroom covered. On four sides with an overhead view. It turned out he was no back street private detective. He used that as a front. To give people he was a bit iffy.

While the surveillance man was doing his bit. My private detective was following Juile. She was a creature of habit. He followed her to a hotel on the first day. Monday afternoon. She stayed for three and a half hours. My private detective knew what he was doing, too true.

He waited for Juile to come out of the hotel. They kiss each other goodbye. My private detective camera was working overtime. He waited until the man got into his car. He photographed the number plate. In the late afternoon at work, I got a phone call from him. He told me to go to the doctors for tests. I knew NOW Julie was cheating on me.

I called the doctor's office before I went home. I wanted something to make Juile think I had something wrong with my manhood. When I refused to have sex with her. Called off at the chemist with the prescription and got a bottle or two of the pills and some cream to rub on my cock.

When I got home Juile wanted me to fuck her. I show her the bottle of pills and the cream. The doctor had told me no sex for at least two months. And I had to go back in a week's time for tests.

Juile said," I will wank you off and you can finger fuck me until I CUM."

Tuesday Juile was at the same hotel. But this time she was with another man. Wednesday, she had a rest. She wanked me off, I finger fucked her. Thursday back to the hotel with another new man. I was the same on Friday.

My private detective kept me informed every day. Juile was fucking four different men on the first week. How many more was she screwing. Was running through my mind. Over the weekend Juile was becoming a good wanker for me. To put it bluntly, she was a lying slut wanker. Sorry a whore to be more precise. But my balls were getting emptied.

My private detective took a gamble on the Friday after Julie had left. He asked the hotel manager if the lady had been coming there for some time. He was informed only for the last two months and she uses the same room No 69. She pays with cash? Then my private detective told him who he was. He was trying to determine if she was cheating on her husband or not. My private detective made a phone call at the hotel desk.

The hotel Manager said," I know who you are and I have heard good reports about you."

That was when the hotel Manager offered him to install cameras. If he agreed the cameras must stay in the room for his own private use. My private detective agreed but he was going to replace the cameras with cheaper ones later. He never told the hotel manager that. Over the weekend in the room the cameras were installed.

On the Monday Juile was in the same hotel with the same man. Tuesday in the same hotel with another man. I knew on Wednesday she would have a rest and ready to fuck me. Even so she wanked me of all the time as I finger fucked her. I must say my right hand was washed over and over again in case I caught something from her.

After our quick wanking and fingerfucking session I was on my way to the airport to get my late flight. Juile drove me there. I got a kiss from her and when she was out of sight, I wiped my mouth as clean as I could.

On Wednesday I told my private detective I was to be away until Friday night. But I will be back on Saturday lunch time. Now I was going to find out if Julie was screwing someone on my bed.

+ + + + + + + + + +

Amelia saw a yacht being moored in the bay on the deserted Island. It was evening time. She was naked at the time and rushed back to her cave. To put on her tee shirt and shorts and walking pumps that she had on when I left her stranded there.