Survive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, the tape will arrive as soon as I know they are in jail and charged," Good bye I said to him.

And in the last two months I was dating a girl. It was only once a week. I met her a month before the divorce was through. She was playing that old game of hard to get. She was very pretty and her body you would die for. She had her own boat. She referred to her as her toy. And her name was Carol Moors. Between the money problems we were having and me wanting to get Carol into bed I was not thinking straight.

Thankfully my father had put money into my mother's bank account or we would have been walking the street's. I was trying hard with Carol then out of the blue.

"George, in a month I am off work do you fancy a trip on my toy," Carol said to me.

There was no need to ask a second time. I said, "yes right away to her." I would be alone with her for at last 24 hours a day. I had a chance to get her into bed.

The police in just over two weeks. Had the Masters under arrest for robbery and charged. The people that they were friendly with backed away from them sharply. They did not want to be associated with robbers. The recording was on its way to police headquarters a week later.

Every weekend Carol and I were on her toy. She wanted to make sure I had my sea legs. When we were out. I did not feel well. She turned the toy round and headed back! When we were back on land, I told Carol it must have been something that I had eaten. No, I was feeling sea sick in a small boat.

The following week I got hold of sea sickness tablets. All I was thinking of was getting Carol into bed.

We packed the yacht with food and drink and we filled the fuel tanks up and off we sailed. Carol could handle the toy all by herself. It was all controlled from a central control panel next to the helm wheel. So, I had very little to do.

I was too busy trying to think of a way to get that body into bed. The sea sickness pills helped a little as we sailed the high sea for four long days and nights. God how I wanted to fuck the hell out of her.

"George, Geroge there is an Island over there I think we should get our land legs back for a day or so," she said with a smile.

It was late and we dropped anchor about four hundred yards of shore.

" George, let's eat and tomorrow we go ashore. And I will make it up to you," she said with a bigger smile.

Thank god, I am going to fuck her at last. And it's going to be on dryland and not on a rocking boat.

I helped with the food and out came the wine bottles. We started to drink and all the time since we were on board, she was making eyes at me. I knew the look. The next thing I knew.

I was waking up. I was naked and my cock and balls were caked in dried seaman. All I could think of I was drunk and we had fucked away most of the night.

"Come on, sleepy head. God, that was a good time we had last night," she said with a beaming smile.

I could not remember a damn thing. I must have been drunk as a lord.

"Come on, let's eat and have a swim," she said.

We had breakfast and I was trying hard to remember last night all the time. Then we went on deck. She walked to the bow of the yacht and I was at the stern. She was fully dressed as though we were heading out to sea. I was dressed in a shirt, Long white pants, yacht pumps and of course my watch.

"Let's swim to the island and have some more fun like last night," she said, smiling all the time.

What had we done last night that had changed Carol so much?

She stepped over the safety railing looking at me.

"Come on race you to that board over there on the beach," she said with an even bigger smile.

At last, I was going to fuck her on dryland. She jumped in with all her clothes on. And started to swim down the length of the yacht. I was over the side next to her.

"I bet I beat you," she said to me.

My head down and I went swimming fast and hard towards the board. My pride would not let a woman beat me at swimming NO WAY.

I walked up the beach and turned around to see where Carol was. The yacht was moving out to sea by the engine. Carol was waving to me.

"George, there's a letter for you on that board, bye jerk," she was calling out to me.

There was no way I could swim after her and the yacht I was stuck on the Island but why? She's acting the goat with me. She will turn it round soon. No, she didn't. The yacht got smaller and smaller as I watched her sail away as she raised the sails.

I looked at the board and picked up the letter. It was addressed to me. George Hendry Wilson. How did Carol know my middle name I had not told her?

I pulled out the papers from inside the envelope. Sat down on the beach and started to read. This is what was written.

George. Since you are reading this short letter, the plan worked. I want to tell you a few things first of all. When we met in the swimming baths. And you asked me to go for a coffee. For me it was love at first sight. I had the feeling it was the same for you. I refused all your advances to make love to me because I wanted to stay a virgin until I married the right man. I thought that was you. When you asked me to go on the cruise with you. I thought you were going to ask me to become your wife. That's why I went with you.

Yes, all the time on board ship you tried so hard to make love to me. But I tried even harder to stop you. I was deeply in love with you. I thought you felt the same. That trip to the deserted Island when you deserted me. And I watched the ship sail away. I cried my eyes out for hours on end wishing you dead. As the years passed, I hated you and despised you.

Then my hate turned into revenge. Three years I was stranded there fending for myself. I hated you more every day that passed. Then I was rescued by a man and woman who came across the island by chance. Or I might have still been there hating you. The man and woman who rescued me are now my best friends. By now you must have remembered my name?

The woman you know by the name of Carol Moors, Is not her real name she is my best friend. She is married to the man who rescued me. He came up with the idea. The seaman on your cock and all round your ball was donated by Carols husband. Nice touch he thought of it. Leaving you on the same Island to fend for yourself like I had too. I have to thank you for leaving me on the island because I am rich beyond my wildest dreams.

You will find three caves there and you will find the one that I lived in for three long years alone you BASTARD. As soon as my friends get back in two weeks' time, I am getting married. He is as rich as myself. When you do get back ONE DAY don't bother to try and find me, I have changed my name twice by deed poll.

I will give you something to look forward to because I am not as ruthless as you. In three years, time I will inform your parents where you are. If they are still alive? So, start praying for that! They might have enough money left to send a rescue party for you and pray for that if I was you. I wonder if your hate for me is as strong as mine was for you. Let's see if you can manage like I did. Sorry I have to go; my future husband is here and the four of us are dining out.

I was once Amelia Williams. Have you remembered me by now or not?'

+ + + + + + + + +

My head dropped into my hands shaking it from side to side in disbelief. It all came back to me how I left Amelia there and what I did on board ship. She managed to live so could I. I Pulled myself and went to find the caves and I needed food, water, and shelter if I was to live. As I was trying to find the caves. Amelia was rescued by chance after three long years. I started to pray she would keep her word for three years' time. That she would tell my parents if they would be still alive and they would send a rescue ship for me. That is all I could hope for.