Survive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father was wondering what I was going to say.

"Julie is cheating on me and I have some evidence but in one months' time I will have more. I want a divorce from her. Mr. Snowden when I tell you to serve the papers on her. Can you make the papers out and be ready for when I instruct you to act Mr. Snowden," I said with confidence.

"Can you be at my office for three thirty on Tuesday. That will give me time to get everything ready," Mr. Snowden said to my father and I.

WE all stood up and hands were shaken. Mr. Snowden left and the three of us talked for ages. I rang Julie about six. Telling her I was stopping at my parent's house to sort out the details of my Grandfather's funeral.

My father had it all arranged to the wishes of my grandfather. There was nothing to do but wait for the day My grandfather would be reunited with my grandmother. On Monday my father made all the calls for the dreaded day of the funeral. Which was this coming Wednesday. I stayed with my parents all day. But I knew what the slut Julie was going to do for the next two afternoons.

+ + + + + + + + +

Monday Afternoon in the hotel room. The man holds her by the waist. Their lips met and there was a kiss. He finds the zipper on the back of her short dress. She turns her back round to him. Then he pulls down the zipper all the way down. She turns to face him. He holds her at her waist tightly. Their lips met once again. Both his hands go to the sluts' shoulders. He grips her short dress. Sliding it off her shoulders he lets the dress fall to the floor. She steps out of it. The slut is standing in front of the man. In her bra and knickers with high heels on.

Down goes the zipper on his pants. She unbuckles his belt then his pants button. She gives them a quick pull and they fall down to his ankles. His shirt is quickly undone and it lands on her short dress. Their lips met once again. The man has to sit on the bed to take off his pants. His shoes and socks come off then his pants. They join with the other clothes on the floor. He stands up and a bulge grows in his briefs.

He unclips her bra pulling it off. That joins the other clothes on the floor. He rolled his hands around her tits. He grips her nipples. They are sticking out and hard. He grips her nipples with his fingers twisting and pulling at them. His hands cup her tits. Her hands go on top of his hands.

His mouth finds her right nipple, he sucks it hard. She holds the back of his head pulling to her right tit. Then he takes hold of her knickers and starts to pull them down her legs. Her knickers are below her knees he stops. He kisses her twat. She pulls his head towards her, giving out a quiet moan. He carries on slipping her knickers down to her ankles. Her ankle comes out from her knickers. She does the same with her other ankle. Her knickers join the other clothes on the floor.

She stands up and walks her backwards to the bed. She sits down on the end of the bed. He kneels down and she spreads her legs. His head is trying hard to get into her twat. She held his head with both her hands making sure he was going nowhere. He licked and sucked her twat for minutes. She starts to shake, calling out I am Cumming. He keeps on licking and sucking her twat until she stops shaking.

He stands up and the bulge in his briefs is good and hard. She takes hold of his briefs and starts to pull them down. His cock jumps out. She pulls his briefs down to his ankles and he steps out of them. His briefs join the rest of clothes on the floor.

She falls back on the bed pushing herself up the bed. His cock is hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. They are in missionary positions. He thrusts his cock into her twat an inch or so. He thrust again and again he wants his length inside her. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him tightly in a leg lock. Then she calls out fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. He calls out I am Cumming she also is Cumming. A scream of satisfaction from both of them. As he shoots his first load of spunk into her twat.

"Get at the bottom of the bed and spread them wide," the man said to her.

She kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs as wide as she can. He gets off the bed and gets behind her. With one almighty thrust his cock slides in her soaking wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips pulling her onto him. He fucks her to death doggy style for a few minutes. Moan after moan comes from her. Fuck me faster she calls out. Her hips are out of control. So are his. Two loud screams come from both of them. He shoots his second load of spunk into her cheating twat hole.

She lays on her back. His cock is still hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. They are in missionary position again. He thrusts his cock into her twat. He thrust again and again. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him tightly. Then she calls out fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. He calls out I am Cumming. A scream of satisfaction from both of them. He shoots his third load of hot sticky spunk into her wet cheating twat.

God he is still hard. She gets between his legs. His cock goes right to the back of her throat. She sucks him off. He shoots his last load of spunk into her mouth. She swallows all it, licking her slut lips to make sure she has all his spunk in her slut mouth. He is all done but his head gets between her leg and sucks her soaking wet filled twat from all their juices. She holds his head so it will not move then at last a scream of satisfaction from her as she is Cumming. It's getting late for him, He tells her. They get dressed stopping from time to time. For a kiss or too They must have wanted to taste the sex juices on their lips and tongues. Then they both left the bedroom. There something wrong? Why does he have to go so early?

+ + + + + + + + +

Tuesday afternoon my father and I were in Mr. Snowden's office at three thirty. It was all on the desk set out in a logical order. I signed my company over to my father. Witnessed by two people. Then my father signed his company over to me. Witnessed by two people. My father's new will was signed and witnessed by the same two people. Then they left the room. Mr. Snowden handed me the divorce papers I signed. With no hesitation.

I looked at my father. I said to him," the slut will be in the hotel this afternoon. Cheating on me like she did yesterday and will be doing it again on Thursday and Friday."

I turned to Mr. Snowden. "Will four lots of photographs and recordings do for a divorce or do you need more," I said to him.

"Four will do," he said.

"In that case you will have all the proof you need on Monday morning with my detective's report," I said to Mr. Snowden.

Tuesday. In the hotel room. He was sitting in the bedroom chair. She was standing in front of him. She still was on every piece of clothing from when she walked in the door. He smiles at her. She told him to put some music on and stay in the chair. She waits for the music then she takes off her coat.

She throws her coat on to the other chair. She moves in time with the music. Off comes her low-cut top that follows her coat.

The slut keeps in time with the music doing a full striptease for him. She pulls down the zipper on her short skirt and undo's the button. She holds the short skirt with both hands swaying her hips from side to side. Lowering her short skirt slowly down swaying her hips. She keeps in time with the music. He wants to help. His mouth is wet.

She stops him. She lets go of the short skirt and it falls to the floor. She steps out of the skirt then with one-foot kicks onto the chair with her top. The slut is standing in front of him. She is in her bra and knickers with high heels on. She still is keeping in time with the music swaying her body.

She tells him to stand up and strip. He jumps to his feet and strips leaving his clothes on the floor. She tells him to sit back in the chair. She keeps in time with the music swaying her body. The slut turns her back on him. She takes off her bra and lands on the chair with her top and shirt. She turns her head looking over her shoulder at his hard cock. She holds her knicker, sliding them down and bending over. Wriggling her hips at him. She takes off her knickers, throwing them to the rest of her clothes. She spreads her legs apart and he gets a good view of her twat.

She turns around. His cock is standing up vertical and hard. She holds the sides of her tits pushing them together. She lets go of her tits; her nipples are like organ stops. She swaying her body from side to side her tits wriggle about. She bends down and her tits are hanging there. He wants to grab hold of her tits. She stands up moving towards him. She takes hold of his cock. She has both her legs outside of his legs. The slut mounts him. She is facing him holding his cock it slides into her twat. He sucks both her tits. He is playing with her tits she was fucking him. The music goes faster. She keeps in time with the music. Bobbing up and down fast. He calls out I am Cumming. She is already there before him and lets out a scream. He sends his first load of spunk in her twat. Their lips met and there was a kiss.

She gets off him and mounts the bottom of the bed. She kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs as wide as she can. He gets up and gets behind her. With one almighty thrust his cock slides in her soaking wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips pulling her onto him. He fucks her to death doggy style for a few minutes. Moan after moan comes from her. Fuck me faster she calls out. Her hips are out of control. So are his. Two loud screams come from both of them. He shoots his second load of spunk into her wet twat.

He pulls out his cock she crawls up the bed and turns over. His cock is still hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. They are in missionary positions. He thrusts his cock into her twat an inch or so at a time. He thrust again and again he wants his full length inside her. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him tightly in a leg lock. Then she calls out fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. He calls out I am Cumming. A scream of satisfaction from both of them. He shoots his third load of spunk into her twat.

He pulls her down to the bottom of the bed. He kneels down in front of her legs and spreads them wide. His head is trying hard to get into her twat. She held his head with both her hands making sure he was going nowhere. He licked and sucked her twat for minutes. She starts to shake, calling out I am Cumming. He keeps on licking and sucking her twat until she stops shaking. He stands up and she falls back on the bed pushing herself up the bed.

He is still hard. She gets between his legs. His cock goes right to the back of her throat. She sucks him off. He shoots his last load of spunk into her mouth. She licks the head of his cock and the length of his cock enjoying the taste of both of their sex juices. He is all done but they kiss and cuddle for some time tasting each other's juices on their lips.

They get dressed. Talking about their next meeting he tells her he has booked the afternoon of work to be here to twelve next Monday. She agreed and told him she could not last out that long. Can I see you before then They both left the bedroom. He gave her the answer of No. She would have to wait but he will bring a little blue pill with him next time. Her eyes lit up knowing full well it was going to be a long fucking session.

+ + + + + + + + +

Wednesday morning, I was in my new company. I called a meeting with the shop, purchasing, delivery and sales managers. Telling them if they wanted a job, they would be transferred to my father's company. But they already knew that. I also told them I wanted the company to run down in six months and no longer.

I left and went to my Grandfather funeral. Even Julie attended. I was next to my father and mother. The three of us said goodbye with a tear or two in our eyes. We left it was time for me to go home with Julie. For the rest of the day, we said nothing to each other. She left me alone with my thoughts.

Thursday and Friday could not pass quickly enough for me. As for Julie she did not change plans not one bit.

I was in my private detective office on Saturday at one. He was finishing making the copies. That was when I told him to give me his bill. He gave me all the recordings, photographs, and his report which he had just finished. I thanked him for all his effort. He wasted no time in having the camera changed in the hotel for cheap ones.

Sunday, I went to my parent's house and stayed there all day. As for Julie I couldn't give a shit. I stayed the night. Monday morning, I was at Mr. Snowden's office with the evidence. I told him to have Julie served at once for adultery. Which he was to do on Wednesday morning.

After leaving Mr. Snowden's office I cancelled our joint bank account and opened up a new account in my name only. I thought about taking half of the six grand we had. She was going to need it to live on. So, what it was only six grand a drop in the ocean to what I was going to inherit one day!

As for Julie she did not change her plans one bit for Monday and Tuesday tryst. I stayed at work late each day not wanting to be near her.

Wednesday morning, I stayed at home. A knock came at the door. I answered it was for Julie.

"Julie, it's a man asking for you," I said to her.

Julie came to the door.

The man said," Are you Mrs. Julie Wilson."

She said to him," Yes why?

Then he said to her," You have been served." Handing her an envelope.

I had stayed at home waiting to see and hear Julie's explanations for her cheating on me. That's when the cheaters manual came out for Julie. I bet you may have heard it before if not this is how it went. I waited for her to speak.

She said to me," George what this all about you know I love you. Why do you want to divorce me?"

"Julie, where were you on Monday and Tuesday afternoon this week? And the same last week including Thursday and Friday in room number 69. And it's going to be the same tomorrow and on Friday."

The game was up, she had it all well thought out. Thinking she could talk me round.

"I love you and only you. It was a bit of fun. A bit of sex. He was not much good anyway.You are much better than him! I finished with him yesterday. I love only you. I am so sorry for what I have done. Please forgive me. I will be faithful to you from now on. I will be a loving faithful wife and mother. You can trust me. Please don't divorce me."

I burst out laughing at the words she had just spoken; 'I will be a loving faithful wife and mother. You can trust me!'

"Julie, pack your bags you are leaving. Get a divorce lawyer as soon as you can. Just leave. I don't want to see you ever again. Until we are in court.

" George, please forgive me, you can trust me I promise you," she said with a tear in her eyes.

"Julie, you have told me you have finished with HIM YESTERDAY you lied. What about the other three men you have been fucking. Do you want to tell me their names or will I tell you all FOUR NAMES! By the way, they are all married with kids! I don't think their marriages are going to last, do you? Now pack your bags and get out." I said in a strong voice to her.

Julie fought the divorce using every trick she knew of. The Master's family helped because they wanted half the money that I was to inherit. They got a big surprise. The house we lived in was rented. I was on a salary and I had no pension fund. But I was about to set one up for us. All we had was six grand in the joint bank account.

A few things started to happen more or less right away. I pushed hard for my company to close up before the divorce would be granted. Since the company was to fold. I was going to be out of a job. I had planned it that way. In court she was going to ask for money so she could live. As for me, the six grand was more than enough for her.

A month before the court hearing I was out of a job. I moved in with my parents. Then we went to court. I was unemployed, broke, no house to sell, and no life insurance. And I was being supported by my parents. It was all in the plan. The court could not award any money to Julie. After I told the court she had six grand and I had zero. I walked away from court a happy man.

The second thing that had been happening to my father's business. It was going downhill which I was to inherit. The material stock was overflowing, Goods for sale were piling up, Wages had to be paid. Gas, water, electricity, and rates were all taking their toll. Customers were cancelling orders every few days. My father was worried to death. He was propping the company up with borrowed money. But he had done a few things in our favour.

My mother had her own bank account and dad paid his money into that. He even paid my so-called job money into the same account. He told my mother's parents to sell their shares in the company. Which they did. That made the share prices fall. My father's company, No My company was going to the wall WHY? There was no reason my father and I could think of. We were burning the midnight oil.

Amelia Williams who had returned to the town where we lived, she had been moving fast. She found out about the pending divorce between me and Julie. She also had got help from her new found friends. James and Nancy Hughes. Mainly from James, he had introduced her to other people that were willing to help her on the advice of James.

+ + + + + + + + +

Amelia had sold all the pirates' booty. She was a billionaire. She had set up her own company in business management. It was called A W professional service. That was buying and selling companies making money. What she also had been doing, behind the scenes, was to find out who our suppliers and customers were. She called in their debt's. They could not pay so she gave them an alternative. Go under or stop trading with my father's business.

Also, the Masters family was giving me an earache about why I divorced Julie. She had not told them about the affairs she was having. Blaming me for the divorce. Which of course they believed her not me.

So, I decided to let them have a few problems of their own. I found out the chief of police's name at police headquarters. I went to a phone box in the middle of the shopping centre. Made a call to police headquarters and asked for him by name. I told them I was a friend of his and used the good old common name of John. They put me through to him.

"Sir, I have a recording for you to listen to too. It's about unsolved robberies and the Masters family can record this phone call now," I said to him.

"Yes, go ahead now," he said.

I hit the play button and held the speaker next to the phone. It was my grandfather's voice. He was listening too. 'He reeled of town after town, city after city, year after year as best he could remember. He named the two brothers of Julie's father. And the uncle's name that did the robberies. Of all the big robberies the Master family had done. They were clever and they never got caught. The robberies have never been solved. The police would like to catch the robbers and recover the stolen money'.

I stopped the recorder.

I said to the chief of police," I will send you the recording when you have charged each of the Masters family. You have most of it on file and now you have more information and there is a bit more on the recording for you to listen too.

"Can you give me your name? I will give you protection," the chief of police said.