Survive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man and woman came ashore to get their land legs back for a while. He was securing the dingy so it would not drift away. The woman was looking round and let out a scream. She had seen Amelia standing there.

"We, we thought this island was uninhabited," The woman said to Amelia.

Hearing that the man turned round.

"Good God, what are you doing here," he said to Amelia.

"It's a long story, But would you please rescue me from this island? And I will pay you when we get back home," Amelia said to the man and woman.

They stood looking at each other and then.

Amelia said," I am cooking crabs and oysters. Would you join me for dinner?"

Choughs came from the man and woman accepting Amelia's invitation to dinner.

"Only crabs and oysters, we both love them," the man said to Amelia.

The three of them went into Amelia cave and ate the food. The man introduced themselves as James and Nancy Hughes. That was when Amelia told them her surname of Williams. All through Amelia's dinner that evening James and Nancy asked her question?

Amelia said," I will tell you how I ended up here all alone on this deserted island three years ago as best I can work it out."

Amelia told them the story of how she was left there and how she had been living. James and Nancy were so traumatised at what she told them. Nancy held Amelia in both her arms. Amelia had not felt or touched another human body in all that time. Amelia broke down bursting into tears pressing her head next to Nancy's head.

Amelia cried her eyes out with the joy of her freedom from the island. James let Nancy hold on to her; it was the best thing he could do under the circumstances. As Amelia started to stop from her tears of joy.

James said," come on, let's get some sleep before we get you back to civilization."

The following morning, they ate more sea food that Amelia cooked for James and Nancy.

Amelia looked at them and said," I will work my passage on your Yacht and pay you for my rescue when I get home."

James and Nancy smiled. There was never ever going to be any money changed hands; they had more than enough of their own. But Amelia did not know that at the time.

Amelia had been rescued by a yachtsman and his wife; they were sailing the high seas for their leisure. The man was a businessman and was wealthy in his own right. His wife was about two years older than Amelia. But he was a bit older than her. Yet, they were in love with each other. The age difference did not matter to them.

James said," Come on you too, stop that talking, let's get on board and get Amelia home."

They kicked out the fire. Amelia picked up the only thing she wanted from the island, THE LEATHER BAG.

She picked it up and hung it round her neck. The dinghy was untied and James rowed the three of them to the yacht. Amelia was given a small cabin to sleep in and looked at that bed. Oh, what a bed she was thinking to herself.

Nancy called for Amelia. She told her to take some of her clothes since she only had on a tee shirt and shorts and walking pumps.

James was a good yachtsman. After looking at the charts he knew the quickest way back home not for him and Nancy but for Amelia. He set sail and Nancy helped with the rigging Amelia watched them work the yacht. It was to take a few days to get Amelia home. During that time James and Nancy became great friends to Amelia. Nancy had given Amelia two cases. One for the clothes she had given to her, and one for the old leather bag. She never asks what was in the old leather bag.

After they docked James handed to Amelia a handful of money. With a piece of paper with their names, addresses and telephone numbers on. Nancy and Amelia started to cry at their parting. But James came to the rescue once again.

"Amelia, I was in the same line of business as you. And I know a lot of people that would be willing to help you and don't be too proud to ask for help from me. I wish you well," James said to her.

Nancy walked with Amelia to the taxi rank.

"Amelia If I was you, I would give him hell," Nancy said to Amelia.

Amelia said, "I will let you know one day how it all turns out. But yes, he is going to wish he had never met me all those years before. And I will ring you every month if I may."

Nancy said, "please do so." As Amelia waved goodbye to James before getting into the taxi.

Amelia was heading to the train station and home to where she used to live.

+ + + + + + + + + +

Julie was on the phone as soon as she got back home after dropping me off at the airport. She was talking to a man and she wanted him to come to the house. The answer must have been, NO? Even so she made a date with him for Thursday in the hotel.

Then she made a second phone call right away. Again, I could only know what Julie was saying and she was trying to get him to come to the house. It must have a NO? as she told him at the same time at the same place on Friday. As far as I could make out after listening to the recording of her days later. That made me think both men had something to hide!

Julie was at the hotel on Thursday before one pm and walked the man. So, he was in no hurry, he thought. But Julie was. She wanted a fucking as soon as possible.

In the hotel room. Their lips met and there was a long kiss. They both strip each other in a flash. She climbs onto the bed; with her legs spread wide open. His cock is hard; he mounts the bed between her spread out legs. They are in a missionary position. He guides his cock towards her twat thrusting his cock into her twat. He thrust again and again he wants his full length inside her. She gives out a moan followed by another moan.

He thrust away and she called out to go faster. Followed by fuck me harder. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster and harder. He thrusts deep, hard and fast. Then he calls out I am Cumming she calls out fuck me harder. A scream of satisfaction comes from both of them. He shoots his first load of hot sticky spunk deep inside her cheating twat.

He gets off her. The slut rolls down to the bottom of the bed and mounts the bottom of the bed. She kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs as wide as she can. He gets out of the bed and walks behind her. With one almighty thrust with his cock, it slides in her wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips pulling her onto him.

He fucks her doggy style for a few minutes. Moan after moan comes from her. Fuck me faster she calls out. Her hips are out of control. So are his. The pair of them give out a loud scream. He shoots his second load of hot sticky spunk into her cheating twat.

They both lay on the bed side by side. His cock is hard; he mounts the bed between her legs. They are in a missionary position once again. He thrusts his cock into her soaking wet twat. Thrust again and again. She gives out a loud moan. He thrust away and she called out to go faster. Her legs wrap around his waist. Gripping him tightly.

Then she calls out fuck me, fuck me. Seconds later she calls out fuck me faster. He thrusts hard and fast. He calls out that I am Cumming. She is also ready to Cum. A scream from both of them. He shoots his third load of hot sticky spunk deep into her twat.

She stands up and mounts the bottom of the bed. She kneels at the bottom of the bed and spreads her legs very wide. He gets up and comes in behind her once again. With one almighty thrust his cock slides in her soaking wet twat. He grabs hold of her hips tightly pulling her onto him.

He fucks her to death doggy style for a few minutes. Moans and more moans come from both of them. Then screams of joy come from both of them. He shoots his last load of hot stick spunk into her cheating twat. He is all done so they get dressed. They both left the bedroom before a long kiss.

My private detective has it all recorded including what she had been saying about me.

Friday afternoon In the hotel room. He has a big bag with him and she opens it up on the bed. knowing full well what's inside. Out falls a blindfold, mouth ball gag, two leg-and arm bonded straps. He starts to strip and then she strips. He gets on the bed. It must be his turn to be tied up. She wraps the bonded straps round his wrists.

He stretches out his arms at full stretch. She ties the straps to the top of the bed posts one on each side. He wriggles down the bed. She ties his ankles with the straps and he spreads his legs wide. Now she ties the straps to the castors on the bottom of the bed. She has to use all her strength to pull the straps tight.

She looks at him, his cock is standing upright. She gets on the bed and straddles him. Then she holds his cock against her twat. And she lowers herself down on his raging hard cock. She looks at him smiling from ear to ear. He smiles back at the cheating slut. He is all the way inside her twat. She rests her hands on his chest. The slut starts to bob up and down slowly fucking him.

She goes faster and he is thrusting as best he can. Her hands come off his chest and go behind her head. Bobbing up and down as fast as she can. She is getting close and he is too. Her arms fly outwards. She bobbed up and down faster. Her head goes forwards backwards and lets out a scream. He lets out a moan and shoots his first load of spunk in her twat.

She turns around and his cock goes back in her twat. She reaches down to his ankles and holds them both. She starts to bob up and down. Faster and faster, she fucks him. He helps as best he can. Her head is going up and down. She fucks him faster. Her body starts to shake and his hips are going all over the place. He calls out I am Cumming. She lets out a scream as she was Cumming and his spunk shots deep into her cheating twat.

She gets off him and straddles his head. Her soaking leaking twat is pressing his mouth. He licked the length of her wet slit twat. She pushes her twat on his mouth. He sucks her twat. Her hands are at the back of her head. His tongue goes in and out of her twat. He is tasting his own spunk and her sex juices. His tongue goes in and out of her twat. She calls out that I am Cumming. Long moans come from her.

She climbs off him and moves down the bed. She gets between his spread legs. She takes hold of his raging hard cock and it goes into her mouth. Her other hand holds his balls. She bobs up and down his raging hard Cock. Faster he calls to her. Seconds later he calls out I am Cumming. She sucks his cock harder. He shot the last of his spunk in the back of her throat. She swallows every drop of it. She licks the length of his cock. He is all done and she knows it.

She gets off the bed and unties him from the bondage straps. They get dressed. She picks up the unused blindfold, mouth ball gag. And put the back in the bag with the bonded straps. They both left the bedroom. Getting dressed they talk about their next fucking session asking her what does he want to do to her. They both left the bedroom before a long kiss.

My private detective has got every second of it.

+ + + + + + + + +

Before I left for my plane on Friday. When Juile was expecting me home, I rang her at five pm. Telling her my plane had broken down and I was waiting for a replacement to be flown in. And I had no idea when that would be. I told I would ring her later as soon as I knew. I made a second call to the Hilton in our home city and booked a room for myself. As soon as I was out of the airport I headed for the Hilton and a good late evening meal. Followed by a good night's sleep.

On Saturday at one in the afternoon as planned. I went straight to my private detective office in a taxi. He had just finished making copies. From Thursday and Friday afternoons fucking sections. With the two unknown men I thought?

"Mr. Wilson on these two recordings you have more than enough for a divorce. What do you want me to do," the private detective said to me.

Having some time to think since Wednesday evening.

I said," I want you to complete my request until my last short trip has finished. It will give me time to put my plan together. Please put all your information in one dated file with your full report in. In one month's, time. All I want to know is the name of each man she is meeting with. Thank you very much."

+ + + + + + + + + +

I had three weeks before my last trip before I was desk bound. I headed home if that's what you would call it. And Julie was out shopping as usual. I unpacked and settled down. I made a phone call to my Grandfather. It was four pm by then and Julie was still out shopping? Before I left on my business trip. My Grandfather was feeling unwell. He answered the phone and it was so hard to understand him. I stopped what I was doing and headed over to my Grandfather's house. When I walked in it was a new lease of life, I gave to him.

"Come in, come in," he said to me.

He looked at me; he knew me only too well. I had a sorry looking face on me. He knew I had something going on my mind but did not want to press it. We spoke about my last trip for the company business. I told him everything that went on. He was wise. I should not try to hide things from him or my father. Two hours later he thanked me for the update and looked at me hard.

"Right George what the hell is troubling you. And don't you dare give me any bullshit," Granddad said to me in a strong determined voice.

There was no bluffing it out with him. Will I tell him everything or just bits of it. He knew me too well.

He came back at me with the same question.

"What the hell is troubling you," Granddad said to me with a strong determined voice.

"Grandfather, Julie is cheating on me and I am going to divorce her cheating arse. And I want revenge with who she is doing it with. And if it hurts her family, tough shit. What can you help me with. I know you know something about the Masters family don't you," I said to my grandfather.

My grandfather looked at me with a stern look thinking if he should tell me or not. He struggled to get up because he was ill. And was not telling anyone he was in very poor health. He strolled over to his drink's cabinet and poured out two large ten-year-old malt whiskies. He turned and nearly fell over.

Then he said," George, sit me in my armchair and give me my drink."

Helping him to his big old armchair he settled down with a drink in hand.

"George, have you got your company tape recorder with you? If not, get mine from over there and put a new tape in it," he said to me.

I picked up his small recorder and put a new tape in it and switched it on, putting it down in front of him.

"Right, I am going to tell you what I have known for years. Remember this, that it comes from a friend of a friend with no names. My grandfather started to tell me about Julie's mother. He told me she was a tramp. She met up with so many different men she never knew who the real fathers were to her kids. He also told me he did not know who Julie's father was but she was not from the Masters family. The friend knew who it was, but would not tell. That was why I used the old saying of "like mother like daughter?" My grandfather said to me.

My grandfather had a big drink of his whiskey. He reeled of town after town, city after city, year after year as best he could remember. He named the two brothers of Julie's father. And the uncle's name that did the robberies. Of all the big robberies the Master family had done. He also told me all sorts of other things that involved the Master's family.

They were clever and they never got caught. The robberies have never been solved. The police would like to catch the robbers and recover the stolen money.

Then he had a drink and spit it out. Doubling up in his chair screams out with pain. I called for an ambulance and we went to hospital. It was seven pm.

Between his screams of pain he said," sign the company over to your father, he knows WHY? Divorce the cheating bitch, do your worst to the Masters family. I am dying, I love you with all my heart like your grandmother did. I will be meeting her once again soon."

He was wheeled into Xray then down to the operating theatre. I got on the telephone to tell my parents that my grandfather was in the operating theatre. My parents arrived breaking the speed limits. I guessed. Ten minutes after they arrived the theatre staff walked out. My grandfather died on the operating table.

I was now the owner of my grandfather's business. It was now eight pm. I cried my eyes out at the loss of my grandfather. Mum and dad held me close all the time I cried. But I still had my mother's grandparents left.

I stopped the tears and looked at my father.

"Dad, I am your boss now. This is not right. I have to change it. Who's our lawyer? I have to put things right."

"George, this is not the right time. We have just lost my father and your grandfather. We will talk about it in a month or so," my father said to me.

"No father it's not right I have to do the right thing for my grandfather's sake. He would understand and you will, when I tell you," I said to my father.

My father knew me too well now once my mind was made up.

"Father, call our lawyer. I want a meeting with him tomorrow on Sunday Morning can we go home please.

I went to my parent's house to stay the night. My mother rang Julie and told her that I was stopping there overnight. Because my grandfather had died and I wanted to talk with my father.

My father had been talking to our lawyer and arranged a meeting at my parent's house on Sunday. I had to get things straight in my head. I wanted to do the right thing for my Grandfather and for my parents' sake.

Sunday morning, I was still a little bit upset but my mind was made up. In came Mr. Snowden, our lawyer. He was talking to my father then he told Mr. Snowden that my grandfather had died the night before. I wanted this meeting right away. The last time I saw Mr. Snowden. Was when I signed my terms and contract of employment within my grandfather's business.

The four of us sat down and my mother was not going to speak.

"Mr. Snowden, I am NOW the owner of my grandfather's business," I said to him.

"No Geroge, you have been the owner of the business since you signed the papers years ago," Mr. Snowden said to me.

"What do you mean? I have owned the company for years. This cannot be right. Is it father," I said.

"Yes son, I think we had better explain a few things to you," My father said to me.

I will be brief about what my father and Mr. Snowden told me. since they were talking for hours on end.

"Your grandfather and I knew at some point in your marriage to Julie Masters it would come to a sticky end one day. She would cheat on you. That's why we had that fire/waterproof prenuptial agreement drawn up between you and Juile. The business has been yours ever since you signed the papers. When you thought they were lengthy terms of employment. If you remember there were two other people there. That signed the papers after you and your grandfather had signed the papers as witnesses. You have been the owner for years. My father and I have been acting as caretakers for you. My company will fold in about six to eight months. Everyone who wants a job will transfer to what you think of as your grandfathers' company," My father said to me.

"Mr. Snowden, this is what I want you to do," I said to him.

I told him what I wanted.

"George, your father, and grandfather expected this. The papers are all drawn up and, in my office, ready for you to sign," Mr. Snowden said.

"Father is all this true," I said.

"Yes son."

"Mr. Snowden, in that case I want you to do the following legally. After we have signed my company over to my FATHER. My father has made out his last will and testament leaving it all back to me. I want my father's company to sign over to ME. Since his company is going to the wall. Now father I will tell you WHY!"