Surviving an EMP Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big man gently batted her off of him and then turned and looked at her. Lilly stepped back and pulled the tank top up and over her head and tossed it at his feet. She was standing in front of Tiny, completely naked and vulnerable.

"You want me not him. Right? I mean you wanted to fight, to impress me? Well I'm impressed, Sir." She lowered her hands and pushed them beneath her tits and raised them.

Mason knew Lilly was acting. She couldn't possibly be turned on by all this macho bullshit. She was just trying to save his ass.

Tiny smiled and reached for Lilly and she willingly took his hand.

"Mom...don't...please." Mason said. But the words came out as more of a low whisper because he was so scared. He didn't want to endure another beating.

Tiny ignored him anyways and he picked Lilly up and cradled her into his big arms. "I like the way you think, girl."

Lilly giggled and kicked her legs as the big man carried her to the little bedroom. He looked over his shoulder at Mason and winked before he kicked the door closed behind him. Lilly nodded at something just over his shoulder as the door slammed shut.

Mason rolled onto his side and tried to catch his breath. His ribs hurt so bad that he couldn't take a deep breath and his back was racked. With as much effort as he could muster he pulled himself up using the kitchen sink.

What was Lilly trying to tell him?

The sounds of laughter, Tiny's laughter emulated from the bedroom.

"Stop not there please." Lilly squealed.

Then there was a slap and...silence.

Mason felt sick to his stomach she was doing this for him. He put his hands over his ears and looked away from the bedroom and when he did, he saw Betsy leaning against the wall.

Lilly lay on her stomach with her ass pushed up in the air. All while Tiny was gripping her small thighs tightly and trying to push his cock in her anal cavity. Try as she might to keep her bung closed but Tiny's massive cock was about to win the battle.

Tiny punched her in the back of the head and then gripped the back of her neck and pressed her face into the dirty mattress. "Open that little ass hole you little bitch or I'll go out there and open your son's!" he hissed.

She wasn't going to let this beast hurt her son anymore so she closed her eyes and stopped fighting and she did as Tiny commanded. She wasn't sure how anal worked, but she and Thomas had experimented once. But her husband has such a normal penis, nothing like this man. She timidly pushes out on her lower abdominal muscles. And...

The bedroom door bursts open and all hell broke loose!!!

Mason bursts into the bedroom with Betsy leading the way. He sees Tiny on top of Lilly's back and he banging the fuck out of her. He pulls the trigger, the first bullet misses Tiny and blows out the bedroom window.

"No!" Lilly cries but Mason ignores her because he was dead focused on Tiny's shadowy form. But he had to aim carefully because he didn't want to hit her by mistake. And as luck would have it Tiny made an easy target of himself and he launched himself from the bed and Mason pulled the trigger three more times and all three rounds hit their mark. One in the big man's face and two in his chest and Tiny was dead before he hit the floor.

Lilly pulled herself into a fetal position and she started screaming hysterically.

Did he hit her? Oh God!

Something touched his foot. He looked down to find Tiny staring up at him. How?

"FUCK YOU!" Mason shouted slamming the butt of the weapon against the big man's head. He did it again and again and again until Tiny's skull caved in. The hand finally released it's grip on his foot and Mason staggered backwards against the wall and slid down it on to his ass. Then slowly he closed his eyes and sank downward into the blackness.

Mason finally awoke to bright rays of sunlight pouring through the busted bedroom window. Lilly's head was against his shoulder. She was asleep. He still had his hand on old Betsy and Tiny's body was still lying half on and half off the bed with it's crushed skull in.

Everything felt so surreal. He had just killed a man and in some strange way he didn't feel bad about it. The bastard certainly had it coming because he would have killed him. Right? But Mason simply beat him to the punch. "Checkmate bitch." he said. And he'd used his own fucking rifle to do it too. How ironic?

Lilly raised her head and looked at him and her blue eyes started to tear up, "Mason? Thank god you're alive." she kissed his cheek, "Oh baby you wouldn't wake up! I tried everything. And I was so scared."

Mason smirked and looked down at his crotch his fly was opened and his dick was hanging out. "Wow I must say I like your mouth to mouth method?" Mason smirked and Lilly blushed beet red. He raised his hand to the back of her neck and gently eased her head down.

"Mason?" she giggled.

Mason gasped when her lips closed around his soft cock and she began to suckle him. Lilly was his now and she was blowing him like she was his as well. No holds bar.

Lilly swallowed and bobbed her head up and down on Mason's young cock and savored every inch of it in her wanting little mouth. Mason had saved her and as for her husband...well he wasn't here now was he? He didn't save her from being ass raped now did he? No Mason did that. And because he saved her and she was certainly going to reward him with all her wifely experience. She was sure Thomas would understand...if he ever found out. Mason suddenly exploded inside her mouth and she swallowed every bit of his sperm, something she'd never done even for her husband. Amazingly enough she didn't even get sick afterwards because Mason's cum tasted absolutely wonderful.

She rested her head on Mason's thigh and looked up at him and smiled. She was now looking at her son in a whole new light. Mason was handsome with deep brown eyes and curly chestnut hair. She wondered if he had a girl friend back at F.S.U. Goodness if he was anything like his father he would have two. She giggled at the thought.

He smiled and let his fingers play through her blond hair, "That was amazing, mom."

"Thank you." what else could she say. No one has ever complimented her on a blow job before.

Lilly looked over at the body of her would be rapist and felt a chill go down her back. The room was starting to smell. "I'm really looking forward to finding that cabin today." she said.

Mason chortled, "So now you believe it exists?"

Lilly popped his leg, "Stop being a wise butt."

"You need to work on your cursing skills, mom."

"I'm a lady, sweetheart and ladies don't cuss."

Mason laughed hard at that statement.

Lilly raised her head and looked at him, "What's so funny?"

He just smirked, "We need to get up and get going if we're gonna make it to that cabin." He gently pushed her off of him and stood up. Then suddenly he grabbed his back and nearly fell to his knees. "Ahhh Fuck!!" His lower back was killing him from where he'd been beaten and thrown around. And he was sure that he had a few broken ribs to add to his worry.

"Mason?! What's wrong, honey?" Lilly asked taking his arm.

"I'll be alright." he used Betsy for support to stand up straight. He needed to fight through the pain he would be able to rest when they got to the cabin. "We need to go."

"But Mason you're in no shape to walk!" Lilly pleaded.

But he ignored her and stepped out of the bedroom. The kitchen was a wreck. He bent down and started repacking the supplies as Lilly dressed.

They stepped outside into the sunlight and found that most of the snow had melted away from the interstate Not to mention it felt warmer too which meant it would be good hiking weather. Mason bit through the pain and shouldered the packs. "Come on."

Lilly didn't bother closing the door on the RV in fact she didn't even look back instead she fell into a brisk pace beside Mason. He appeared tired and he had a slight limp in his right leg but all in all he looked okay. Mason was strong and he was a good leader.

They stopped a few times to rest in a few of the abandoned cars but all and all they made it to the bottom of the mountain with relative ease. They exited the interstate and started down the off ramp with every intention of avoiding the town of Saluda, but that wasn't to be. For there was a crude barricade at the bottom of the ramp made up of abandoned cars. The cars were parked at an angle against each other and he could see a lone man sitting on the tail gate of a late model pick up truck. He was dressed in faded Army fatigues and was brandishing a shotgun or a rifle, he couldn't from this distance.

Mason stopped, "Shit!"

"What do we do Mason?" Lilly ask.

Mason didn't answer her instead he started walking down the ramp in the direction of the barricade with a pissed off and determined look on his face. One that he's used on his father a few times...and her too.

Lilly didn't question him but followed behind him.

"Mason he's not going to let us through."

Mason kept on walking.

The man on the back of the pick up saw them and he stood up, "Get back on the interstate and keep moving!" he shouted.

Mason didn't stop until he was right at the barricade.

"What are you deft?" the man shouted. "Or are you plain stupid. I told you to get back on the fucking interstate boy." The man waddled over his shot gun leveled at Mason's gut. He was a short stubby fellow with wire framed glasses. He didn't look all that threatening. In fact he looked as if he belonged behind a desk.

"We don't want to go to your town, mister. We're just looking for our family. They live that way, just up the road."

The man shrugged, "Well I live up that road too. Who's your family?"

Lilly stepped over to one of the vehicles, "Look we don't really have family in this area, sir. A friend of ours from Florida has a cabin a mile or so up the road. They only use it during the summer and I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we used it."

The man smiled, "If you're referring to the Anderson's I know them well. They don't have friends around here. And as grumpy as they are, I doubt they have friends anywhere." he chortled. "And I'm still not letting you through."

Mason noticed the man had lowered his shotgun while he was talking to Lilly. Which left himself off guard. Mason quickly raised the AR and aimed it right at his face. The man's eyes went wide and he instantly threw his shotgun down on the pavement. "Please don't shoot me! I have a wife and kids back home!"

Well that was easy enough Mason thought. He looked at Lilly, "Go around and pick up his shotgun."

Lilly nodded and quickly walked around the barricade and did as she was told. She hated touching any kind of a gun. They made her so nervous but she would have to get over that. She raised the heavy weapon and aimed it at the man while Mason hurried around the barricade himself. He took the weapon from her and ejected the single bullet that was in the barrel. "A single shot weapon, how stupid can you be, dude?" Mason laughed and he walked over to the man's truck and looked inside.

Lilly looked at the poor fellow he was shaking. "Calm down we're not going to hurt you."

"Do you do this to everyone you meet?" the man hissed.

"No we do not!" Mason snapped tossing the old shotgun into the front seat of the pick up.

"You pulled a weapon on us first." Lilly said laying her hand on his shoulder. "We're not violent people. We're just trying to survive, just like you."

"And just like the poor souls that you've turned away from your town who by the way are most likely dead by now!"

"Yes but if we let them in it'll deplete our towns resources and how will that help us?"

"We only live ten miles from your stupid little town, sir." Mason snapped.

"That doesn't matter!"

"The fuck it don't!" Mason shouted.

Lilly looked at Mason and shook her head slightly for him to calm down. They needed to take a different approach. "What's your name, sir?" Lilly asked.

"Toby." he said flatly.

"Well Toby I'm Lilly and this is my son, Mason. We live in Hendersonville it's just next door to Saluda. Ten miles away, that's all. And with your permission we would like to stay at the, Anderson's cabin for just a couple of days. We're tired and we need to rest."

"We have our own supplies and we wouldn't be depleting your precious resources!"

Mason added smartly.

Lilly gave him a "shut the heck up" look and Mason turned around and walked over and sat down on the tail gate of the truck.

Toby closed his eyes and scratched his bald head, "I don't know Mayor Tompkins will not approve."

Lilly stepped close to Toby and put her hands on his chest and looked him deep in his eye. "My son and I would be in your debt, Toby." she pressed her forehead against his chest, "Please Toby, I'll do whatever you desire."

"Whatever I desire? What are you talking about?" Toby looked at her confused. "I don't understand?"

Lilly looked up at him, "I thought you liked me?"

"What? No! Not in that way. I told you I'm a married man." He lifted his left hand to show her his wedding band.

Mason chortled.

Oh boy did that go wrong Lilly thought. She stepped back, feeling embarrassed, "I'm...I'm sorry I misunderstood. Oh goodness!" she turned away and started to cry.

Toby put his hand on her shoulder and turned her around, "Don't cry please, it's okay. I'll tell you what Lilly you two go on ahead and stay at the Anderson's and I'll pretend I didn't see you. Stay as long as you want."

Lilly suddenly threw her arms around Toby and hugged him tightly, "OH THANK YOU TOBY!!!"

Mason had this stupid little smile on his face as they walked away from the barricade.

"Toby is such a nice guy. Isn't he?" she said trying to break his look.

"Yeah and a man who really loves his wife, can you imagine that?"

"Damn it Mason I already feel embarrassed enough, you don't have to rub it in."

"If it's any consolation, I still like you, mom."

Lilly rolled her eyes, "Shut up, Mason."

Mason laughed.

"Lilly reached down and slapped him on the crotch.

"Oh you fucking..." Mason gasped in pain and stopped to hold himself.

Lilly giggled and walked on.

They walk in silence for another mile before they come upon the cattle fence that Frank had described. And sure enough there was a no trespassing sign nailed to the tree beside it. "There's the driveway, Lilly!" Mason exclaimed excitedly. "That's got to be it!"

There was an old mailbox lying in the ditch half covered in snow. Lilly bent down and pushed the snow away from the side of the box. The words, "The Anderson" were displayed in big bold gold adhesive lettering. "Look, Mason!"

"Yeah I see that. I see the dent too. Some teen's must have knocked it off the post."

Lilly chortled, "If i'm not mistaken, I think you've knocked over a few mail boxes yourself sweetie."

Mason rolled his eyes, "Come on Lilly. I'm tired of being in this weather." He took her hand and they walked around the gate and made their way up the long driveway. The cabin was such a welcoming sight.

"Bless you, Frank." she thought to herself and she squeezed Mason's hand. Mason looked down at her and smiled.

They stepped up on the small porch and found the front door pad locked but that didn't deter Mason one bit. He kicked at the door a few times and the hasp gave way and the door flew inward.

The inside of the cabin was very small maybe it was a Twenty foot by twenty foot open floor plan, there was a kitchen area, living area and a sleeping space to which a massive king size brass bed sat in the corner. All the furnishings were covered in crisp white sheets in preparation for the Anderson's summer return which was probably never going to happen again. Lilly shook her head sadly.

"Ah fuck yeah!" Mason exclaimed walking over to stand in front of large rock fireplace and there was plenty of firewood stacked around its hearth.

She would so fuck Frank again if he was standing there, but just not that moron son of his.

Lilly pulled the sheet from a small sofa and sat down. Gosh her feet were so numb from walking in the snow. She watched Mason take a small hatchet and began busting up some kindling. Then he stacked it neatly on the fire grate and using some small twigs from the ash bucket he lit the small pile. Then he added some sticks of dried oak wood and he had the fire blazing. The heat spilled forth and soon the inside of the cabin began to feel warm and toasty.

"I made fire! UGG! UGG" he said in an animated voice and then he stood up and began dancing around like some cave man.

Lilly burst into laughter and pumped her arms up and down, "You are fire god!" she exclaimed in her best cave woman accent.

Mason finally got tired of his antics he sat down beside Lilly, "I swear I thought we would never get here, mom." he shook his head and leaned back and put his feet up on the coffee. Lilly did the same and he put an arm around her and pulled her close.

"I wonder if this place has a shower?" Lilly said.

"I'm sure it does but I'm just too fucking tired to look for it right now."

"Mee too." Lilly giggled.

"I say we just sit here and take a nap." he said.

"I second that." Lilly agreed. She tucked her legs under her and laid her head in Mason's lap. "I'm just so tired darling." she mumbled closing her eyes and soon she drifted off to sleep.

Mason yawned and stroked her blond hair and soon he too fell asleep.

Lilly awoke a few hours later to find that Mason wasn't there. She sat up startled, "Mason?!"

"I'm over here, mom." he said waving to her from the kitchen area.

Lilly sighed in relief. He was frying up something on the stove and whatever it was, smelled wonderful! "What are you cooking honey?"

"I'm cooking Spam and rice!" he said excitedly.

"Spam? Rice? Where did you get that?" she asked knowing darn well that they didn't have that type of food in their packs.

"This place has a pantry, mom and it's stocked to the brim with canned goods, rice and dry beans. We're finally going to be able to eat something besides MRE's."

Lilly's eyes went wide and she wanted to scream with joy.

"Oh wait a minute I have another surprise for you." He grabbed a coffee mug down from the cabinet and poured her a fresh cup of coffee and...he was pouring it from an actual coffee pot!

"Oh my god, Mason are you serious right now? We have coffee!?"

Mason nodded as he carefully brought the mug over to her.

Lilly took it from him and immediately took a sip, "Oh my god I'm in heaven!"

He laughed, "Would you like some sugar in your coffee...Sugar." he winked.

Lilly chortled and shook her head, "I'll take mine black, thank you."

"I'll certainly try and remember that." he winked again.

Lilly chortled. They really hadn't had time to laugh since this whole end of the world business started. But they had certainly had sex a few times and she liked it. Her mind drifted to Thomas and she frowned. How would things ever be the same between them if they ever reunited. She had done the unthinkable with his own son!

"Are you okay, mom?"

She looked at Mason and smiled, "Yes I'm fine. In fact we're both going to be just fine from here on out." Fuck Thomas, he has his secretary and I have his son. She took a sip of the coffee and toasted, "To the end of the world and to new beginnings."

They ate their meal by candle light. The spam was a bit salty for Lilly's taste but she didn't complain, at least it wasn't an MRE. Mason on the other hand was eating like it was his last meal. He scarfed down two plates in a matter of twenty minutes.

"Goodness your packing it away aren't you darling?"

He stopped chewing and ignored the question. "Hey I found the bathroom by the way and it has a shower." He pointed to a plank door directly behind him. "And there are clothes in the wardrobe next to the bed."