Surviving an EMP Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason nodded and handed her a bottle of water and a few wipes and she opened the door and stepped outside. He pulled the door closed for her and sat back to allow her some privacy. A few minutes later she opened the door and climbed back in and thankfully she wasn't crying anymore. In fact she crawled over to him and leaned against his shoulder. "He was a real butt hole. Doing me like that...to do us like that rather." she snapped.

Mason nodded and slid an arm around her and pulled her even closer. This whole end of the world thing was rough on her and would probably get even worse before it was over. "I'm so sorry, Lilly."

She hung her head and patted his knee, "It's okay, honey live and learn right or crash and burn?" she chortled and shook her head, "That was my grand mother's motto in life. Now that woman was a survivor."

"Really. You don't really talk about your family that much."

Lilly frowned, "My stepfather drove a wedge between my mother and I."

"How did he manage that?"

"My stepfather, Roy had his way with me one night in the barn."

"You mean he raped you?" Mason gasped.

Lilly shook her head, "No sweetie I slept with him willingly. It was the night of my eighteenth birthday and my boyfriend Freddie broke up with me. I was in the barn crying my eyes out and he came in and found me like that. He started trying to soothe me and the next thing I knew he was..." Lilly stopped. "Well I enjoyed having sex with Roy. He was a nice guy...I thought, that is until he invited two of his friends over one night to join in. I hadn't agreed to that but they took me anyway."

Mason's eyes went wide, "Ah Lilly, I'm sorry."

She shrugged, "That's not the worst of it darling, I ended up getting pregnant from what happened that night and I didn't know who the father was either because they all...you know." she nodded.

"I felt so ashamed of myself that I confessed everything to my mother."

"Oh shit, I bet that didn't go over well now did it?"

Lilly shook her head and her eyes began to water, "Roy blamed it all on me and mom took his side! She even kicked me out of the house with just the clothes on my back! Now you tell me sweetie, is that love? To kick your pregnant daughter out of the house like that?" Lilly snapped.

"Fuck no!"

"I left and I never looked back. Thankfully my grandmother took me in." she smiled.

"So you're telling me that I have a step brother or sister that you haven't introduced me to?"

Lilly shook her head with a pained expression, "I had a miscarriage, Mason."

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry Lilly." Mason said holding her tighter.

Lilly suddenly took his hand and looked into his eyes, "You're so sweet Mason and I'm sorry about what I said to you earlier."

"You don't have to apologize, I'm over it, okay." he said. I was acting like a jerk though."

"But..."

He kissed her cheek, "You need to get dressed mom."

Lilly nodded.

Thirty minutes later Mason shouldered the three backpacks and they began their trek down the mountain and they both did their share of slipping and sliding before finally getting a rhythm. It was cold but at least the wind wasn't blowing.

"Walk in my tracks mom."

Lilly nodded and hooked her fingers into the belt loops of his pants.

"Do you want me to carry a bag, Mason? I can do it." she offered.

"No I got it, mom." He didn't want Lilly tiring out too quickly in this snow because he certainly wouldn't be able to carry her and the bags down the mountain.

They trudged about a mile before they came upon a lump in the snow. A bare foot and a face was sticking out from under the pile. It was a man.

"Oh my god, Mason, it's a body!" Lilly gasped.

"Don't look at it, let's just keep moving."

But she looked, "Mason! That's Rick!"

Mason stopped and bent down beside the body to get a closer look. He moved a bit of the snow away from the face and sure enough it was that asshole. There was a small bullet hole in his forehead. "Looks like he robbed the wrong people."

"Check for my jewelry, Mason!"

Mason nodded and moved more of the snow out of the way and he began rifling through the dead man's pockets but came up with nothing. "He doesn't have them, mom. Which means someone robbed him to."

"Serves him right!" Lilly snapped and she kicked a pile of snow against the dead man's face.

Mason looked up at her, she looked disgusted so he stood up and took her hand, "Dad will buy you a new wedding ring, mom."

She shrugged, "Well it's not about that honey, I was thinking that we could use them for trade, instead of..." she lowered her head, "you know?"

He nodded in understanding. Frank had said that pussy was a good trade. But shit he didn't want to just keep pimping Lilly out like this. He squeezed her hand, "Come on, lets get to that cabin."

They started walking again and they didn't make it about another mile before it started snowing hard, and then came the wind.

"Shit!" Mason mumbled.

"What are we going to do, Honey?"

"We gotta keep moving, mom. It's too late to turn back."

Lilly pressed her face against his back and gripped the pockets of his coat and they trudged on. Which was another few hundred yards before Lilly crumpled to her knees behind him.

"Mason I can't go on!" she yelled to make herself heard above the wind.

He knew he had to get Lilly out of this weather so he took his coat off and covered her face and shoulders and they made their way over to a group of cars. But then he spotted the snow covered RV. Lilly slipped and fell again. This time he dropped the packs and picked her up and draped her over his shoulder and he made his way to the RV.

He tried the door and thankfully it was unlocked so he opened it and helped Lilly inside. Then he turned and ran back and gathered up the packs.

Lilly was sitting on the couch when he got back.

Mason climbed in and jerked the door shut behind me and collapsed down on the carpet at her feet. He was cold, weak and breathless. The cold had really taken it out of him.

"Mason...are you...okay?" Lilly asked.

He could only nod. And after a few minutes to catch his breath he stood up and began taking his clothes off. We need to get out of these wet clothes or were going to freeze to death. Lilly barely registered what was going on she was so weak and out. When he was done undressing himself he started undressing Lilly. In a matter of seconds he had her naked. Then he dug the blankets from the packs and crawled up on the sofa beside her. He spread the blankets over them and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her shivering body to his.

"I've never been this cold in my life." she whispered her lower lip trembling.

Mason pulled her closer, to the point he could feel his dick press into the crack of her ass.

It was a better part of an hour before they finally warmed up. Lilly had fallen fast asleep and was lightly snoring. Mason very gently peeled himself away.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him, "Mason? Where are you...?"

"Shhh it's okay. Go back to sleep." he covered her up with the blankets and tucked them under her. She'd fallen asleep again.

Mason wanted to look around the RV. It was an old eighties model Pace Arrow. He knew this because his buddy Reggie's dad owned one. It was a Fleetwood Pace Arrow to be exact. But this RV had certainly seen it's better days. The cabinets were all opened and he doubted that it had any supplies. He walked over to the four burner gas stove and turned it on and instantly caught a whiff propane.

"Fucking A!" he whooped and took out the lighter and lit all four burners and began warming his hands.

Fuck yeah there was heat! Mason left the stove going and made his way to the stateroom. The little bedroom was still intact and there was a queen size bed with pillows and blankets. He hooted and hollered to the top of his lungs. which awakened Lilly and she sat in a start.

She jumped up and hurried to Mason's side and looked in. "Oh Gawd! It's a bed!" she exclaimed.

"Yessss." Mason exclaimed and picked her up and hugged her and spun her around in a circle.

Lilly couldn't believe how happy she was at that moment. They had heat, shelter and a...BED!"

Lilly hummed to herself as she fixed one of the MRE meals and she couldn't believe that she was actually fixing it on a stove. She found a pot and heated up some water and put the seal food pack inside and let it boil. They were finally going to have a hot meal and some coffee it would be the instant type from the MRE packet but it was still coffee!

She bent over and picked a small kettle from beneath the sink cabinet and she caught Mason looking at her. Lilly was scantily dressed in one of his tank tops and because she was so petite the thing fit her like a very short midi dress. She was not wearing any undergarments either so her bottom showed when she bent over. Lilly smiled at him feeling a bit sheepish and then adjusted the long tank top so it would cover my bare bottom again.

"Why did you do that for? I was kinda enjoying the view." Mason laughed.

She laughed too and shook my head, "Darling I think you've seen enough of your mother's tired old body."

"You might be tired but your body is still just as beautiful as that of a twenty year old."

Lilly rolled her eyes and smirked. Goodness Mason was hitting on her, "I just bet you say that to all the girls, honey." She poured a bottle of water into the small kettle and placed it over the burner.

"Mom what are you doing? We need to conserve the water." he huffed.

"I thought I would fix some coffee. I need the caffeine, Mason because I'm getting a headache."

He laughed and stood up and stepped behind her, placing his hands on my hips, "We certainly don't need you getting a headache now do we?" he leaned in and kissed her neck."

Lilly turned around and pushed him back, "No, Mason! We talked about this and we both agreed that we shouldn't fool around."

Mason relented and turned her loose, "You're right. I'm sorry."

"Didn't you masturbate this morning watching me with that asshole?"

He shrugged and nodded and turned around and walked back to the couch and sat down. Only to pout. Gosh how he acts just like his father when she turns him down. It was sorta cute the way he desired her.

Lilly recalled finding quite a few of her panties stuffed under the mattress in his room, along with used condoms. But she never confronted him about it. A lot of mothers would have been creeped out by the fact that their son had a crush on them but Lilly wasn't, she just blamed it on puberty. But then things escalated the night of his eighteenth birthday, when he touched her breasts. And strangely enough she wanted to let him do more. But she couldn't, it just wouldn't have been right, she loved her husband, Thomas with all her heart. But then last night happened. In a moment of weakness she allowed Mason to take her and oh my goodness what an orgasm she had. Oddly enough she didn't feel guilty about letting him fuck her and that's what scares her most. Was she a mature woman falling for an eighteen year old man and her son at that. She didn't want her morals to end just because the world had. She closed her eyes. She had to stop thinking about it.

She and Mason ate in awkward silence neither of them looking at the other. She had two cups of coffee and when the caffeine kicked in she began to feel normal again.

"I think we should stay here for a few days, Mason, you know just until the snow stops."

Mason nodded and shrugged but said nothing. He was still sulking.

"When the weather clears we can go down the mountain and find the cabin and stay there. Like we planned. She said placing a hand on his knee, "Right?

Mason looked at her hand and shook his head, "You mean like I planned."

"Don't be angry with me, Mason. I know that you're the one who made the decision, honey."

"Your damned right I planned it. Without me you'd be dead right now!"

Lilly slapped him across the face, "Damn you, Mason don't you dare talk to me like that! I have been doing my part to help. In fact if I hadn't had fucked Frank and his son we wouldn't have food right now and he certainly wouldn't have told you about that cabin."

Mason touched his stinging cheek. He knew the slap was to get his attention and it wounded his pride more than hurt. Lilly had never raised a hand to him before, "I'm sorry, mom but we're leaving in the morning." he snapped and stood up.

"Please, Mason think about this."

"No!" he said flatly. "We need something more permanent than this. I mean who knows when the propane will run out and what if it snows to the point that we become trapped here?"

Lilly reluctantly nodded, he did have a point.

"The cabin is the better bet."

"If Frank was indeed was telling you the truth."

"I hope he is, because we're banking our lives on it mom."

"You're banking lives on it, Mason."

"Well you can stay here if you don't trust me, but I'm going. Do you understand?"

Lilly looked at him and nodded, "Your not leaving me here by myself, Mason."

"So I guess you'll be leaving with me in the morning then?" Mason smirked and then stood and walked over and set the burners on the stove to low. Then he turned and looked at Lilly. "We'll both share the bed tonight, if that's okay with you?" he said and stood and waited for her.

Lilly shook her head, "I'm not ready to go to bed."

"Suit yourself, I'm hitting the hey." with that he turned and ambled off to the bedroom.

Lilly didn't want to go to bed just because he told me to. The butt hole! She sat in the dark alone with her thoughts and she couldn't help but wonder what her husband was doing right now. She didn't want to believe that Thomas was dead, no matter what Mason thinks. Thomas was a survivor and he was most likely sitting in some comfy hotel right about now. She wondered if Tina was with him.

Someone suddenly opened the door!

Mason lay in the dark thinking about how he'd talked to Lilly. He shouldn't have snapped at her. Yeah he wanted to fuck her so bad that he couldn't stand it. And she was right he did jerk off this morning watching her get fucked by that guy...Taz? Yeah that was his name. He'd fooled them both into making them think that he'd help them when all he really wanted was a piece of pussy. This end of the world shit really fucking sucked. You don't know who to trust.

Maybe Lilly was right this old RV wouldn't be a bad place to hunker down but then he was too much of a control freak to admit it. Fuck it! he sat up and was about to go out and apologize to her when the bedroom door slid open.

Lilly stepped through her hands above her head and with a very worried look on her face. And with good reason too because right behind her was a man holding a rifle against the back of her head.

Mason's mouth dropped and his heart sank.

"Sit your ass down!" The man shouted and he roughly shoved Lilly next to him on the bed. He stepped into the bedroom keeping his AR pointed at the both of them. "What are you two doing in my RV?" he asked.

Lilly was crying hysterically, so Mason put an arm around her and pulled her close, "Calm down, mom." he patted her back hoping that she wouldn't have an anxiety attack. She was certainly prone to them.

"Someone better start talking!" the man yelled and placed the muzzle of the rifle against Mason's chest. "Or maybe I should let Betsy here start doing the talking."

Mason figured that Betsy was the name he'd given his rifle. Why did every fucking redneck have to name his rifle? Well piss on him, he's had more weapons drawn on him in the last twenty four hours to the point he's used to it. Lilly on the other hand wasn't used to it.

Mason looked up at the guy, sizing him up. He was a big man, tall with broad shoulders and appeared to be around his dad's age...58 maybe 60, with a crew cut of salt and pepper hair. He looked like a lumber jack by the way he was dressed in his black and red flannel shirt and jeans. All he was missing was a big blue ox.

"My mother and I needed to get out of the storm, sir. We thought it was abandoned, I swear!"

"Your mom?" he eyed Mason suspiciously and then let his eyes fall on Lilly. "Your mom? Really? She don't look old enough to be your fucking mom, son!"

"I am his mother." Lilly whimpered.

"She's my stepmother."

Lilly looked at Mason when he said that. He knew she hated it when he addressed her as his stepmother.

"Oh well that would make sense...if I believed you." he smirked. "Get out here!" he ordered backing out of the little room still keeping the rifle trained on them.

Lilly gave him a worried look as they both stood up at the same time and tentatively exited the bedroom. The man waved them to sit on the couch and they did so without delay.

He then picked up one of the back packs and emptied it out on the floor and the MRE's spilled out. Then he picked up another pack and turned it out as well. "Hmm looks like your pretty well stocked." he said then he picked up the pink bag and opened it.

Mason had packed Lilly's clothes in it. Well clothes per say wouldn't be exactly correct. They were her unmentionables. Her sexy things. Like her yoga pants and camisoles. And then there were her colorful g-strings, panties and lacy bra's.

The big man smiled and bent down and let his fingers play through the garments.

Lilly looked at Mason wide eyed, "Did you really have to pack those, Mason?" she whispered shaking her head.

"Well I...wanted you to be warm, mom." that was about as quick a reply as Mason could muster at the moment. It wasn't his fault, when he'd packed her things he'd still been reeling from fucking her the previous night.

"Damn this is some real Soccer mom shit, right here." he said giving Lilly a smile as he picked up one of her pink thongs and dangled it on his index finger. "I'm glad my mom never wore this kinda slutty shit or I would have fucked her stupid. But then of course my mom wasn't as pretty as you." he winked at Lilly.

She frowned and looked away. It didn't take a genius to figure out where his mind was going.

"Don't look away from me when I'm talking to you,girl!" he snapped.

Lilly quickly looked back at him and nodded, "Yes, sir."

Mason has never heard Lilly address any man as "sir".

He smiled, "Sir? Huh I like that. What's your name girl?"

"I...I'm Lilly."

"Lilly that's a pretty name for a pretty lady."

"My name is Bill. But most my friends call me Tiny. But it certainly don't mean I'm tiny in the cock department, baby."

Mason quickly stuck his hand out, "I'm Mason."

"And I don't give a fuck! Shut your mouth unless I'm speaking to you, son."

He quickly nodded, "Yes, sir."

Tiny slapped Mason across the face.

Lilly let out a yelp.

"I said, what I said. Right?"

Holding the side of his face Mason quickly nodded, "Yes!" At this point he was getting pissed with being man handed like this!

Tiny punched Mason again and this time it was the last straw. Mason bolted forward from the couch and tackled the big man around the waist which barely moved him at all. It was like hitting a brick wall. But of course Mason only weighed a hundred and fifty pounds. He was a computer geek not a damn football player. What the hell was he thinking?

Mason was aware of Lilly screaming as the big fucker drove his elbow into his lower back three time. The vicious attack drove him to his knees and sent a bolt of blinding pain up his spine and through his neck. Mason suddenly saw stars but he wasn't able to count them, before Tiny threw him across the room. Mason spiraled into the kitchen like a rag doll and crashed against the sink.

The big man was enraged. He took two steps and was standing over Mason, breathing like a bull and red faced. "You little son of a bitch!"

"Stop! PLEASE!" Lilly cried slapping him about the shoulders. "Don't hurt my son... PLEASE!!!!" she begged.