Surviving an EMP Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly chortled and pushed her plate back, "I could kiss you!" She stood up and hurried to the wardrobe and threw open the doors. It was jammed packed with an array of colorful clothing, spanks, shorts, jeans and satin blouses. She giggled. She was finally going to feel like a woman again!

She picked out a pink satin spaghetti strap sleep shirt and a pair of matching shorts that would be comfortable to sleep in and she made a B-line for the bathroom.

"I turned the gas on so the water should be hot. I hope that earns me some points."

Lilly paused at the bathroom door and smiled at him, "Points? Is that all you want." she teases before disappearing into the bathroom and closing the door behind her. She was rather awed by the size of the bathroom. It was huge and rather modern for the cabin. It was tile from floor to ceiling in white tiles with a large marble vanity with a his and hers sink and a toilet. But what got her attention most was the large glass enclosed jade tile shower with all its brass fixtures. The Anderson's were definitely a couple of shower whores and for that she was thankful.

Lilly undressed and tossed her dirty smelly clothes to the side. Then she turned the shower on and was greeted by instant hot water. "Oh my god!" she said to herself as she stepped inside. The hot water felt absolutely wonderful. She stood under the shower head and let it ease her aching body.

The shower door opened startling her a brief moment until she saw that it was Mason.

"Is there any room in here for me?" he asked.

Seeing his nude for, Lilly threw herself against him and began kissing him passionately. She instantly wanted him right then and there!

They didn't just have sex to just fuck...they made love. Pure pussy tingling love!

They were safe for the moment but would it last...Not if I can help it.

Chapter three cumming soon.

As always this story is dedicated to my friend and muse...Ed.