Surviving Ch. 02

Story Info
Tennis girl, 1 nerd with a giant cock, stranded on an island.
2.8k words
4.24
29.8k
33
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers

Author's Note - It's just the beginning. I know the sex is slow and soft, but I'm just paving the way for the hard-core stuff. Thanks for all the support and criticism - Enjoy.

"Is this heaven?" Alex had come around after a few minutes. The colour had returned to his face.

"Oh..." he trailed off, seeing Riley's cum splattered state, and then seeing the infuriated expression on her face.

"You fucking idiot! You should have warned me! Look at the mess you created! Do you know how much cum stinks?"

"No," answered Alex blankly.

"Ugh!" It was going to be a long day.

"Right - Fishing. We need something elastic to use as a catapult, so the we can shoot a spear into the water." It was the following day and both Alex and Riley could not ignore the growing hunger. The berries were not enough.

"Does it have to be that complicated?" asked Riley

"That's how most people do it. And it makes sense because it needs to fast."

"Well good luck finding something elastic..."

"That's it!" proclaimed Alex. He had just seen how much Riley's crop top had stretched to accommodate her considerable chest.

"No! Not happening" Riley's eyes flashed in warning, having seen what Alex was onto.

"Fine. But if we continue with just the berries...we won't last long."

"There has to be another way. You're just doing this so-"

"So I can see you half naked? Are you stupid? So this is what you think its about? Fine, you come up with the a plan. Tell me Riley, how do we catch a fish?"

"You're unbelievable. Cut a strip. Just. A. Strip."

Alex lay kneeling next to Riley who was lying face down on the ground with the survival knife in his hand.

"Where do you want me to cut?"

"Just a strip from the middle."

"I don't think that's a good idea. That'll weaken the structural-"

"What do you know about crop-tops Alex? Just shut the hell up and get it over with."

Alex carefully pinched out a bit of fabric from the very middle of her bosom and began cutting. He tightened his grip on her left breast, to steady the fabric and in the process, he could feel the sea of flesh underneath. Even through the crop-top and the sports bra he could tell how soft it was.

"You don't have to squeeze so hard you pervert."

"You don't want a mid-survival boob reduction surgery, do you?" asked Alex, concentrating. That seemed to have shut her up.

Alex stood up, but the handcuffs yanked him back down. God these handcuffs were annoying. In his right hand he held a large strip of her crop top.

"Happy?" asked Riley, getting up.

"Not yet. Gotta catch us some dinner now." A moment later, both of them heard the remaining fabric tearing under the strain of her chest.

"Told you that would happen." Riley tore the battered tank top off her and threw it at Alex, who tried to dodge it which resulted in both of them sprawling to the ground as the handcuffs yanked them back together.

"I think we should explore the island some more." said Alex with a mouthful of fish. They had surprisingly managed to catch two large ones thanks to Alex's make-shift spear. A fire crackled merrily next to them.

"Bad Idea."

"Look at that wooden cross. Someone built that. And that someone could be somewhere on this island. Maybe they could help us. It's still mid-morning."

"Fine."

"Put this on." Alex handed Riley the transparent top.

"Do you have a death wish?"

"We'll be going deeper into the jungle. You don't want to go with just a skimpy skirt and a bra right?"

"Actually, I do. I've had enough for one day. It's not happening Alex. It's too tight, I'm going to boil to death."

"Too tight?" Alex held up the top and eyed her chest. The sports-bra had multiple crisscrossing straps on her back and a considerable amount of cleavage lay squished near her collar bone. However, the Nike logo on the front did look like it was going to explode. Surely, she couldn't fill this entire transparent top with her breasts, right? Right?

"Give it up," said Riley, rolling her eyes.

As they ventured deeper into the jungle, the trees grew more closer with the terrain becoming more precarious and difficult. The sounds of hundreds of animals, birds, monkeys, and annoying insects seem to echo inside the tightly packed world of leaves and large trunks. They were following a light trail, if you could call it that, made by the natural passing of animals. As always Alex had a sensational view in front of him. He could never grow tired of watching how Riley's skirt hugged her soft bubble ass. Each time she took a step, it squeezed against her cheeks, and Alex had to admit -- it did take some self-control to prevent himself from right out grabbing it. A small ledge made caused her to take a deep step, and even its tiny impact caused her cleavage to jiggle, which was all caught by Alex's sharp eyes. His erection had woken up some time back and it was simply a ticking bomb.

They had approached a large rock face, far too tall to climb up.

"Two options. We can go around it, or we can go through it." said Alex. The rock face had an extremely narrow gap and Alex could see light on the other side. "If we go around it, It would take us an extra two hours to reach the same spot. If we go through it, I'd say fifteen minutes."

"Go through it obviously. Any sane person would know the answer to that question."

"I say we go around it. Chances of getting stuck are too high."

"We will go through it Alex. You might be autistic, but I'm not spending another minute walking if I don't have to."

"It'll be a tight fit for you." Alex wondered how she was going to fit through. Her ass and breasts were going to be a problem.

"I'll make it," she said determined.

Alex squeezed himself into the opening of the narrow fissure with ease; his skinny frame found no difficulty in doing so. But he couldn't turn his body around or kneel down. Riley managed to squeeze in, sending a stream of rocky powder trickling to the ground. Alex inched onwards, and Riley followed. All he could see was the dim light at the end, and grey rock right at his eyeballs. As they pushed through, the gap started getting narrower, to the point where even Alex found it difficult. Riley struggled as she felt the rock walls squeeze in on her breasts and ass. Her sports bra was now scraping along the rough rock. But things were only about to get worse. The gap kept getting narrower and narrower as the pushed on. Her breasts were squished against the rock face and her ass was being squeezed. The gap narrowed down till it was grazing against her face. Alex could sense the immense pressure of the large mass of rock surrounding his body. If it edged an inch more, they would be crushed alive. Alex could hear Riley's bra dragging itself across the rough rock face and it just kept getting louder. A particular spot almost choked Alex. He felt his entire body being pinned against the opposite rock face. If it hadn't been for the few extra millimetres, he would have definitely been stuck...But on the bright side, he was out! He was free, and on the other side in the open air.

"Don't come any further! You're going to get stuck for sure!" warned Alex.

"I'm not turning back! I'm almost out! You're already out!" came back her reply. Their voices echoed a few times before fading away.

"Don't you idiot!" warned Alex, alarmed at the impending catastrophe. He could hear Riley grunting and heard the tell-tale sounds of something ripping. Riley shoved herself but her body would not budge. The surrounding rock held her in an iron grip, squeezing her breasts to the point where she almost found it difficult to breath and her ass felt like it was wrapped in thick iron chains. She could barely move her head, much less her body.

"I'm stuck" came the inevitable statement. Alex could sense the panic in her voice.

"I told you! I warned you!" his voice shook with anger. But this wasn't a time for anger. He needed to calm down and logically assess the situation. He was on the outside, and she was almost out. He could see her, but she was definitely stuck.

"I'm going to try and pull you out." It was the only option. Alex took a deep breath and shoved his entire body in the opposite direction. The long handcuff which was tied to Riley's hand, yanked him back but she had moved by an inch.

"My arm!" complained Riley. "My arm hurts too ok, look at the mess you got us into." Alex repeated the move a few times and before long, half of her body was out. Just another half to go. Yanking for what felt like the thousandth time, Riley finally stumbled out onto the ground, battered. Her bra was ripped in multiple places but thankfully there were no wounds, and her skirt was in tatters with large holes missing.

"This is the second time these handcuffs saved your life."

"My bra!" complained Riley, her boobs were almost free of its hold.

"I told you to wear that transparent top didn't I?"

"Shut the fuck up. What am I going to do now?"

"You'll have to wear it now. Oh and the skirt as well."

"What's taking you so long?" asked Alex exasperated. Alex had turned around at her request, so she could change into the tank-top and mini-skirt which was...transparent. But Riley had still insisted that he turn around.

"I can't, get it, in! It's too small!" Try as she may, she couldn't hook the damned top into place.

Alex turned around and saw the source of Riley's struggles. He took hold of the small hooks and using all of his strength he snapped it into place. It took a second for Alex to realize that Riley's clothes were now see-through and that he was looking at her red panties through her skirt. She turned around. Her perfectly large breasts were squeezed tight by the transparent latex, straining to break-free, and every inch of it was covered with her soft flesh. It looked like a large bubble of smooth, squishy light caramel.

Riley rolled her eyes as she noticed Alex with his jaw hanging wide open.

"Don't tell me that you have another boner..." Riley looked back, after having noticed Alex's pace getting slower and slower. She immediately saw the answer to her question. A large tent had propped itself on his shorts. His face had lost all of its colour, and his skin had turned a deadly pale white. She could hear his shallow breaths. As if on cue, the 'trail' emerged into a large clearing. A tiny block of the sky could be seen above.

"Get it over with quickly." said Riley before turning around.

"You want me to do it by-"

"Yes by yourself. I showed you how to do it. I'm not touching that thing even if my life depended on it."

Alex sat with a sigh, and began...fapping.

I'm not moving an inch until he does it himself thought Riley. But the only problem was that Alex had been trying to jerk off for the past half an hour with no success. And he had been doing it right this time.

"I'm not feeling so good," warned Alex, his voice sounding dazed and weak.

"Holy shit," whispered Riley, turning around. It was as if all his blood had gone down to his dick which was now a few shades more red. She quickly started sucking it, swirling her tongue and bobbing her head up and down. Riley had been doing it for ten whole minutes, and he still hadn't cummed.

"It's not working, we need to try something different." groaned Alex.

Riley stopped sucking him, and her mind raced through all the possibilities. The urge to ram it in her pussy was overwhelming. Steeling herself, Riley guided his twenty-inches inside her top through the large open gap under her boobs.

Alex's eyes flew open as he felt a sea of soft, squishy, smooth, warm, sweaty flesh envelop his hot throbbing beast. Riley started heaving her chest up and down. His twenty inches went in from one side, through her mind-blowing breasts before coming out of her cleavage. The whole process was a sexy jack-in-the-box. She could feel the throbbing beast grind against her breasts, dragging itself across her smooth skin. She increased her speed; she was literally jerking him off with her breasts. Alex clenched his fist as he felt his orgasm building up.

He exploded while his dick was still inside her top. Warm cum flooded her entire transparent top, filling every crevice and crack. The transparent top, which was once a colour of ivory because of her breasts, now turned into a pale white as his semen filled it. More semen spurted out from her cleavage and trails of it started leaking down her midriff.

"Alex you retard, I told you to warn-" before she could finish her sentence, another squirt of cum found its way out of her top and shot up, onto her face signalling that her entire chest was now filled with sperm.

"They say sperm contains a lot of healthy nutrition for the skin. Some people literally cover themselves with it." Alex hadn't blacked out this time, but he had come close to it. His twenty inches had shrunk to its usual 15, and he felt his head clear.

"I'll make you drink all of this if you don't shut up," fumed Riley, trying to clean the cum on her neck. Alex loved it when she was angry. Her eyebrows were pulled tight with fury, her lissom lips pouting, her cheeks red with embarrassment and fury, and with her light brown hair and amber eyes, it was quite the scene.

"Wait what's that?" Alex pointed towards the far corner of the clearing. He could make out what appeared to be the entrance of a cave.

"It's a random cave," said Riley shrugging.

"No, there's something more. I think I can see a gate...come on." Alex dragged Riley, walking briskly towards it. A rusted gate denied them any further access into the cave.

"The gates old...but the lock's new...wait I think I can pick it. Do you have a hair pin?" Riley handed him a hair pin, and Alex quickly began probing the lock. He pushed the knife and twisted it and the lock sprang open.

"That was...impressive...wait a minute...so this entire time you were able to pick locks? We were fucking handcuffed together and you didn't want to see if you could pick it? The trauma I had to go through!"

"You never told me you had a hair pin," pointed out Alex.

"You never asked!"

"Fair enough." Alex began working on their handcuffs and in two minutes the darn thing lay on the ground.

The cave followed a steep decline and seemed to go on forever. It was pitch black and Alex didn't know what he was expecting at the other end.

"We should probably turn around. The sun's going down soon." Something told Riley that they should immediately turn around and run for their lives.

"Wait, there's...light up ahead." The faintest glow of a yellow filament bulb lay at the very end.

"It's one of those mining lifts," said Riley, as they drew closer to the light. The lift had its door wide open, and Alex could see the up and down buttons glowing dimly.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Riley. She was suddenly getting strong chills about the whole thing.

"No." and with that he punched the down button. The lift jerked to a start, descending into the dark depths with its gears creaking. After what seemed like an eternity or maybe it was just two minutes the doors drew open.

"It's just a mining site..." Riley didn't know what she had expected, but after all it was just another mining site.

"There's has to be something more to it..." Alex's mind raced. The switched-on light, the working lift... Alex pressed the down button a second time and to his surprise the doors closed, and they continued their descent.

"How did you know that there was another level?" asked Riley, bewildered, the possibility never having struck her.

"There has to be something more to this." repeated Alex. The lift finally jerked to a stop and the doors drew open, after descending for more than a solid fifteen-minutes. Bright white, fluorescent light blinded them.

Annyomy
Annyomy
103 Followers