All Comments on 'Surviving Ch. 04'

by Annyomy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeeabout 15 hours ago

Ok, I love crazy, ridiculous, impossible and all that fun stuff; but, what sort of girl has a sex toy forced up her snatch only to immediately forget about it when she tries to escape her predicament? That's twice now, lol. First time around she tried to attack Leo without quickly reaching down and yanking it out beforehand. I can let that go if I assume she's prioritizing speed of attack, though it would only take a second. This second time though, it kinda killed the fantasy/immersion for me. For one, she had plenty of time to get it out before the cortisol kicked in. And two, it was "bigger" than the first one, so I find it difficult to believe she wasn't aware it was still inside her. And that's assuming the thing had some crazy design feature that allowed her to run around without it falling out on it's own.

I like the story, but it's details like this that can mean the difference between a good story and a great one. If there's an actual reason for not removing it, a brief explanation would be a good idea if you want it to remain inside her.

My only other complaint is the lack of indication that time had passed between one sentence and the next. It's pretty jarring at times. Just do something like this:

***************

...between scenes and it'll make this much easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you continue on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please put out some new chapters

TnPantyThiefTnPantyThiefabout 2 years ago

I can't wait for Alex to fill her up with all that dick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous